EDM Academy

By inkndrawsstudios

The DJ gang is going through some adventures and crazy situations here are the characters Chris/ Marshmello ... More

chapter:1 late
I'll look after you
back to school
taste sweet
oh..ok
party gone wrong
well shit
it all come to this
we can't go on like this
Lost cat?

the bat

48 1 3
By inkndrawsstudios

Pon3's pov.
I went to the hospital to view Chris he was sleeping peacefully we waked up and smiled at me of course I have to smile back I walk up to him his hands were cold and pale o have a dad look on my face.

"Don't be sad I'm ok."

"YOUR NOT OK KELLY THROW A FUCKING LAMP AT YOU!"

"Listen I have it coming ok she won I can't move anymore pon3...."

" NO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOUR GONNA DIE!"

" N-no I'm not gonna die I just need to heal a little but..if I die I just want to tell you and our friends even my boys that I will miss you ok I love you guys....no one is gonna bring us down ok..." I nodded to his beautiful words I hug him he hugged back I wiped the tears away he had a weak smile on his face " I'm just so glad your ok chris." His smile became bigger once I smiled back all of our friends came rushing through the door "MELLO WERE HERE R U OK!?" Lora yelled Chris jumped "yeah I'm fine." He said the nurse came in the room and tell them to go one on one it was time for me to go i say bye to him he wave at me i left and go to my parents car i let out the water works and my parents tried to comfort me but it didn't work.

Joel's pov.
I was next i walk in and there he is i hate it when i see him in a hospital bed i walk twords him and stood up and gave me a weak smile i was tearing up he noticed i have flowers he crawled to me and hugged me god he's so cute i gave him some flowers and he blushed he said thank you and have me a kiss he's so precious but i have to make an apology "Chris I'm so sorry that i bring you to this mess i just don't know what to do now but listen i want to marry you i want you to make my kids i love you no matter what you have a precious smile and you made my heart burst into flames so i just want to say that your my marshmellow nobody else can have you. I said his eyes watered he clutched the sheets he hugged me and kiss me at the same time and he is so soft "that's right....I'm all yours." He said in a weak smile on his face i laughed and it was time for me to go. I say goodbye and i left the hospital with my heart warming up.

Alan's pov.
And now it's my turn i walked in Chris i IMMEDIATELY hugged me he was on the bed and he let go of me  smiled " umm hey buddy how's it going hehe?" I asked he said he was fine I teared up I was about to cry but he whipped my tears away.

{ LETS SKIP ALL OF THIS AND LET MELLO OUT IF THE HOSPITAL}

Chris's pov.
I got out if the hospital and felt something different all I felt was anger I went to Joel's house I knock on the door he opened the door with a bat behind me he invited me in and he was kinda depressed but I didn't care ".....so after that big fight with that bitch haha why did you do anything....?" I asked with and angry tone in my voice he didn't say anything I swing the bat around and I noticed this big picture of kelly and him and I let out an evil laugh "so you see this?" I said as I pointed at the picture with my bat "this is a picture of you and that other bitch so this is the picture YOU STILL HAD when WE have family dinner so who's DNA is in that deadmau5!?" I smash the picture with the bat deadmau5 was still quite I leave the room pointing the bat at him laughing "YOU LOVE ME? hehe oh please..". and I left I ended up smashing stuff in his house.

Joel's pov.
I was quite I couldn't talk I was still sitting on the couch until....*SMASH*
I heard a smash in the other room I sighed and got up and put my stuff down   "alright.....let's play." I said to myself and walked out if the room to find him I was emotionless that time once I heard another smash I walked faster and I saw him he looked furious and keeps smashing everything " I gave it all to you we've been enemies before me met.......AND YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP HER!?" He yelled at me I didn't say anything but a sigh he looked at me like I'm stupid I walked closer to him he back up I grabbed his hand but he flinch "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER JOEL!" He yelled I got a little needy for him to be close to me so I tried to grab his bat "PUT THAT DOWN!" I yelled at him he hit me and I hit the wall "I WARNED YOU BITCH you have nothing on me huh!? You want to break up with me!? " He screamed in the top of his lungs his face almost looks like a tomato I got up and grab his waist he tried to get out of my grasp but he failed I pin him to the wall he looked at me he snatch his hand away and grab my cheeks i leaned closer he back away a little.

He doesn't want to kiss me but I want to kiss him I grab his chin and make him look at me I leaned more closer and kiss we started making out a little until  I stopped and cuddle up his chest "Mello I'm so sorry... should've had saved you it's all my fault ." I sighed as he stood up and hugged me "no I'm sorry for everything I was angry I couldn't control myself babe I'm sorry." He said he still has his bat on his hand and put it down and kissed me I kissed back we started making out and we landed on the bed once Chris was done kissing him he kiss me down to my chest I moan a Lil bit.

He went down to my crotch and got up and walk back I got up and walk for word to him and pin him to the wall "I'm sorry babe we can't go on~" Chris cooed and I was desperate for to have sex with him "noo please my dick is so hard."

"Nope this booty is not ready~"

"Please me baby"

"Nonono"

" Turn around and just tease me baby"

" W-what!?"

" Hehe you know I'm just kidding babe."

" Oh so you don't want to have sex?"

"W-well unless you wanted to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 427 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
26.2K 978 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
63.8K 972 31
Y/N is the anti-hero known as Bloody Reaper. But one day, he was symbioticed by Carnage! He had a beautiful family in his normal life, and killing c...
83.6K 1.8K 40
𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒, maybe that's why I fell for Percy, because...