~South Park Style Oneshots~

By ShilohBuff

Just a collection of Stan x Kyle oneshots!! [Artwork is not mine!! It's just so cute I had to use it] More

Every Part
It's a Trap!
♥︎Kiss♥︎
Don't Leave Me
゚。Cute Competition。゚
Spill That Spring Break Tea (2)
Jews Love Black Lipstick
Spill That Spring Break Tea (Bonus)
Can You Believe This Shit?
Winter Has Never Felt So Warm
Your Aura Almost Drowns Me
A Kiss to Your Wrist is Better Than None
You Shine Brightest in October

Spill That Spring Break Tea (1)

7.8K 100 571
By ShilohBuff

Heeeyy so this is gonna be a two part thing! Hope you enjoy~~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Monday

An American Airlines plane finally landed in South Park, Colorado after a dragging flight from San Francisco in California. It was pretty early in the morning, but a squabble-y red haired woman pushed through crowds of people at the airport, with an uninterested teen following not too far behind, both of them looking for Kyle.

"Ike!" Sheila yelled over the noise of the people, "Keep up will you? You might get lost." Ike just rolled his eyes. He's gotten a bit of an attitude these couple years, but heck he's always had a bit of an attitude.

Eventually, after some frantic texting on Sheila's behalf, she finally found her other son, who was standing by the carousel and just got his luggage back. The three of them exchanged their hellos and their hugs, and made it back to the parking lot to drive back home, with Kyle falling asleep instantly. He had to wake up pretty early after all.

"So how's your father, bubbeh?" Sheila asked Kyle from the kitchen, who was currently trying to fight the claim of sleep on the couch, his eyelids struggling to stay up. "He's fine," Kyle mumbled back. Gerald has been living in Los Angeles in California for a few months, because of his work. Kyle decided to tag along with his father, since he would be going to Berkeley anyway. It was now spring break, so Kyle decided to come home for the week, and unfortunately Gerald had to stay behind. Kyle could hear his mother's voice, which was probably asking him another question, but he was too far gone to care about listening and responding, falling asleep on the comfy couch.

Around 10 in the morning, Sheila left to head to the grocery store to buy certain ingredients required for lunch, while Ike retreated to his bedroom. Kyle was left in the living room, however his solitude didn't last long as he heard a knock at the door. Upon answering it, he saw that it was Kenny, with Cartman idling behind.

"Hey Kyle! Weeeeelcome back to South Paaaark!" Kenny joyously exclaimed, opening his arms for a hug. Kyle gladly accepted the embrace, then held Kenny at arm's length. "Hey Kenny, sorry I didn't come over when I got here, I'm tired as fuck." Kenny shrugged, a smile still on his face. "That's okay, we'll just crash here instead!"

Kenny and Cartman walked passed the redhead into the house. "'Sup jew," Cartman said as he plopped himself on the couch and grabbed for the TV remote. Kyle just angrily huffed. "It's great to see you too, fatass." Kyle and Cartman still bicker a lot, but both of them grown too tired to give a shit about fighting each other anymore.

Soon they were all seated at the couch, catching up with each other to make up for the past few months of Kyle being away. Out of the group of friends, Kyle was the only one in college at the moment, with everyone else taking a year break, mostly to work, before starting for themselves.

"So," Kenny said, changing the subject of their previous conversation about all the PC babies growing up to be super annoying, "Where's Stan?" Kyle shrugged. He hadn't heard from him since he was getting on the plane to come home. "Oh, I dunno. I thought you would?"

All of a sudden, as if on cue, the front door busted open and there stood a breathless Stan. Kyle was sure he locked the door, maybe he forgot. Nonetheless, he stood up to move in front of his best friend. "Dude!" Stan panted, tightly wrapping his arms around Kyle in a hug. His voice had a sense of panic in it. "Sorry I couldn't get here sooner. I woke up and saw that my phone was dead so I charged it and saw a text from Kenny saying that you were here so I ran as fast as I—" He was cut of by Kyle laughing, who hugged Stan back. "I missed you too, dude."

The two stayed in their embrace for a bit. Kyle could feel Stan's heartbeat slow down as his breath was steadying. He was so stressed out at school, and screamed at people who were distracting him from studying, yet Kyle felt so fragile in Stan's arms. He was holding onto him tightly, but there was a certain gentleness to it. Kyle slightly ran his fingers over Stan's shirt, and he was scared he might start crying from the familiar feeling of the fabric. Kyle let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, and damn, he had no idea how much he just needed a familiar hug.

"Alright, move it fags, you're blockin' the TV here," Cartman complained, ending the atmosphere of the hug. The two friends separated, and Kyle smiled at Stan, who felt his neck heat up.

The four friends lounged around for a long while, playing video games and laughing at whatever bullshit they were talking about. Around lunch, Kyle kindly declined the meal his mom would make so he and his friends could go out instead. The group ended up eating at KFC, playing with their food and making fun of the people around them.

Stan noticed himself paying too close attention to Kyle. It felt like every time he spoke, his ears would listen more intently. With every small brush of contact between the two, Stan's nerves felt like they were being shocked. The weirdest thing though, was when Kyle would laugh. Stan looked at Kyle's features every time he did. How his hands covered his mouth and how his eyes would look so pretty. Stan thought he would collapse purely because of the joy his friend was experiencing. He mentally slapped himself. This was pretty gay.

At one point, Kyle excused himself to the bathroom, and Kenny fried to death by the deep-fryer in the KFC's kitchen, which only left Stan and Cartman at the table. Cartman broke the silence between them. "Yo this stuff kicks ass," he said as he inhaled more chicken. Stan cringed. "You're disgusting, dude." Cartman just rolled his eyes as he dipped a leg in gravy. "Not as disgusting as you pining for Kyle." Stan stilled and had a surprised look on his face. A blush creeped onto his features. "Shut up Cartman, the joke's not even funny," Stan said, sipping at his soda as an attempt to calm down. 

"I'm not joking Stan, and we both know it," Cartman responded, "I see how you look at him. I knew you were a fag." Stan just sat in silence. There was no way he fell in love with his best friend, right? He just cares about him, that's all. Stan just wants to be there for Kyle, and be next to him at all times, and maybe hold his hand, and...

...oh crap...

Stan blushed, and stared Cartman dead in the eye. "Don't you fucking tell Kyle, I swear to god." Cartman slyly grinned and chuckled. "Don't worry Stan, I'm not that much of an asshole." Stan just sipped at his soda again and squinted. "Yeah you are..." he mumbled.

The rest of the day progressed nicely, with the group chilling out and Kyle feeling a lot less tired. Stan, on the other hand, felt emotionally exhausted. Realizing that he had romantic feelings to the closest person in his life really sent a kick to him. He honestly just really wanted to spend some time with Kyle alone, so he quickly agreed when Kyle asked him if he wanted to sleep over.

Stan never felt happier being in such close proximity to Kyle when they finally decided to hit the hay. He stared at Kyle for what felt like hours while he was asleep. It was kinda creepy, but Stan couldn't help but gaze upon this amazing human being, or at least Stan thought he was. He felt like he was staring at some higher being, like a peasant praising a god. But at the same time, Stan felt like a protector, and that he would prevent any danger to happen to Kyle. In the end, though, Kyle was his best friend. He loves him with everything he's got. Stan was surprised that he only fell in love with Kyle just now, or maybe he always was, and he didn't notice.

Damn, Cartman was right, he is so gay for Kyle.

Tuesday

The next morning, Stan woke up to already find Kyle up and about. He was brushing his teeth while busying himself around his room, putting clothes away and throwing trash in the bin. Stan didn't say anything for a while, and quietly looked at the college kid in his natural head space. Stan felt his throat tightening and a smile tug at his lips. He had no idea why he loved looking at this so much. Eventually, Kyle noticed Stan's staring and jumped back a bit.

"Holy shit, dude," he said with a smile forming on his face, with the toothbrush still hanging out of his mouth, "'Morning." Stan let a smile play on his face as well, and sat up. "I want pancakes," Stan said while Kyle made his way to the bathroom to spit toothpaste into the sink. "Yeah, sure," he yelled from down the hall.

Stan was about to stand, when he heard a 'ding' from Kyle's phone. Curiously, he peered at the screen to see who the text was from. Stan's eyes slowly got wider, and he felt his chest tighten. The text came from someone named Marc, and the contact had two heart emojis following the name. Stan pulled his eyes down to read the text.

Hey bby, how u doing at home?

Once Kyle finished his time in the bathroom, he turned to leave, only to see Stan standing in the doorway with his phone.

"Who's Marc?"

Kyle's brain stopped working for a second. The question didn't fully sink in. "What?" He said, blinking rapidly as if it could make things sound clearer. "I said, who's Marc," Stan repeated, a little more sternly. Kyle became nervous, he felt like he was getting caught for cheating on a test. "Uh..." is all he managed to get out, before Stan answered for him. "Is he your boyfriend?" He said, his voice still strong but carrying a sense of hopelessness.

Kyle didn't know what to say, so he resorted to anger. "Give me my phone back, Stan," he decided to say, his expression angry as he tried to grab for his phone. Stan just stepped away and held it out of Kyle's reach.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Stan's voice wavered a bit. They tell each other everything, why would this case be any different? Especially as something as important as this. Kyle blushed and turned his head away from Stan. He sighed. "We've only been dating for like, three weeks..." he mumbled.

Stan looked at Kyle in disbelief. "Three weeks? And you didn't tell me? What else are you not telling me, are you guys fucking, too?" Kyle's face got redder, "Oh my god, no Stan!" He sighed. They stood in the hall for a bit, until Kyle continued. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I should've told you, and I just... I don't know..." His face became a deeper shade of red.

Stan wordlessly returned the phone he was holding back to its owner, and ruffled Kyle's hair with a sad look in his eyes. "It's okay dude," Stan spoke,  "I'm gonna go, I'll see ya later." He quickly grabbed his own phone from Kyle's bedroom and made his way down the stairs, not even bothering to collect his clothes from the previous day. Kyle was about to protest, not wanting Stan to leave because of this, and that they still had pancakes to get to, but he just let him go as Stan slipped out the front door.

Once Stan was outside, he felt like he was going to explode. He grabbed his hair and fell to his knees, not even caring that the snow would get his pants all wet. He probably looked like he was being dramatic, but so many things were going through his brain. He was sad, and angry, and overall he felt hopeless. What was so great about this Marc guy anyway? Stan was confident he could beat his ass. Also, why didn't Kyle say anything about him? Stan would beat his ass, too, but he loves him too much to do so... or maybe he loves him so much that he would. Now he was just getting confused.

After sitting in the snow for a while, Stan sighed. He began to walk to Kenny's. He needed to tell someone about this, he can't handle all this shit.

Arriving at the McCormick property, Stan knocked on Kenny's window, and he was quickly let into his bedroom. "Hey man, what's up?" Kenny started, drawing his curtains closed. Once he said that, Stan erupted all his thoughts into words like a volcano.

"Okay so basically I recently found out I'm in love with Kyle but just now I found out he has a boyfriend who he's been dating for a month and he's never told me about him and I—" He was cut off by Kenny.

"Wooaaah, okay dude, calm down," he said with a grin on his face, "Let's take this one step at a time, okay? Why don't you have a seat." Stan took a deep breath and sat on Kenny's mattress. Magazines and clothes were cluttered everywhere around his room, but it was calming in a sense, it felt like Kenny's caring aura was all around them.

"Soooooo," Kenny continued, having a seat next to his friend, "You're into Kyle, eh?" Stan covered his face as it heated up from embarrassment. Kenny laughed. "It was about time, dude. It was so obvious that you two would become a thing." Stan huffed as he lowered his hands. "But Kyle has a boyfriend. And... fuck. I just wanna cry forever and beat the shit out of Marc at the same time."

Kenny patted Stan's back. "I'm guessing Marc is this boyfriend?" Stan grunted and stood up suddenly. "Yeah, that's him! And I'm only finding out about this now!" Stan was near screaming. It's so unfair, why would Kyle hide this piece of information from him? Was Marc just so great that he wasn't worth talking about to dumb ol' Stan? Well he'll prove to him, and to Kyle, that he can be so much better... somehow.

Kenny went up to give Stan a hug, he looked like he needed one. "I'm sorry dude. This stuff is tough, but don't be jealous. Kyle's still your best friend." Stan's face heated up again. "I'm not jealous, I just think it's... stupid... and that it wouldn't be stupid if Kyle was... with me..." Stan crossed his arms while Kenny smirked. "That's basically what being jealous is, Stan."

Stan didn't know what to do. He's still kind of pissed off that Kyle never told him he was with anyone, and he's sad that he isn't the one Kyle's with. At the same time though, he's angry at himself for feeling all this stuff in the first place. He should be happy that his best friend is finally with someone who loves him back, unlike all his failed past relationships. He just wished Kyle knew how much he loved him.

Wednesday

Kyle was treading the snow over to Kenny's house. He was worried. Stan didn't talk to him all day yesterday, and hadn't responded to any of his texts. Kyle was thinking of just going to Stan's, but was afraid that Stan didn't want to see him. He just really wanted to hang out with his friend before he left to go back to college. Kyle missed Stan greatly the whole time he was in California. Sure, they video chat a lot, but it isn't the same. He missed playing video games with him, and having sleepovers, and going on walks where they were too involved in whatever they were talking about to feel the cold. Kyle walking to Kenny's house now, without Stan next to him, just made the air feel more chilly that it pricked at his skin.

Kyle entered Kenny's room after they greeted each other by the front door. Kyle decided to get straight to his point. "Kenny, have you heard from Stan? He's been avoiding me lately and I don't know what to do." Kenny sighed and cleaned his room up a bit. He knew Kyle didn't like that it was so messy all the time. "This is because you told him about your boyfriend, right?" Kyle blushed and covered his face. "Oh god, he told you, didn't he?" Kenny went up to his distressed friend and patted his shoulder. He's gotta play therapist once again, but it's worth it for his friends. "Yeah, he had a lot on his mind."

Kyle looked up and stared at Kenny. He realized that he actually didn't tell anyone about Marc. Not his family, or his friends. The only people who know that he's dating anyone are his two dorm mates, and some of Marc's friends, he guesses. Kyle looked down. "I don't know why I didn't tell any of you guys. I just felt it was... unimportant..." Kenny raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You don't think your boyfriend is important?" Kyle could feel the heat creep up onto his face, until suddenly, Kenny's window opened, and there stood Cartman, struggling to climb inside.

"Goddammit Kenny, this is all your fault," he mumbled as he eventually toppled onto the floor. Kyle and Kenny turned to him. "What's he doing here?" Kyle asked, not wanting to continue the previous conversation with Cartman present, even though he would rather not answer Kenny's question anyway. "Fuck you, jew," Cartman responded, standing up. Kenny pulled out a pack of cigarettes from under his pillow. "Cartman comes here to smoke sometimes," he explained, "He wants to look tough or some crap, but he still coughs and it's hilarious."

Cartman snarled. "Whatever, I can't smoke a fag, but at least I'm not a fag, like Kyle over here." Kyle crossed his arms and a blush settled on his face. "Shut up, fatass, you're not funny." Cartman rolled his eyes. "Yeah, tell that to me when you're sucking Stan's dick, then we'll see who's the unfunny one." Kyle blushed even harder, and turned away from the other two people in the room, who were now lounging on Kenny's bed and lighting up their sticks.

Kenny squinted at Kyle. He's been getting flustered a lot lately. Kenny exhaled smoke before speaking. "So Kyle, what's Marc like? What about him swooned ya?" Kenny asked, adding that playful bit on the end so the question didn't sound too serious. Kyle turned his head towards them. "Uhhh..." he sounded, thinking, as he sat down on Kenny's floor and crossed his legs, "Well, first of all, he's a second year. He's kind. He gave me a little tour around campus because he noticed that I get lost a lot." Cartman began paying attention to the conversation. He, obviously, didn't know Kyle had a boyfriend, so he was a little interested in the new tea.

Kyle continued. "Um, Marc can play the ukulele pretty well, he can play a lot of string instruments actually. He's funny too... I think so at least. Oh, and he loves to camp. He's camping right now actually, for spring break. He wanted me to go with him, but I wanted to come home to see you guys and..." Kenny caught Kyle slightly start to blush again. "Yeah..."

Kenny and Cartman knowingly glanced at each other. Cartman looked back to the red head at the floor with an unimpressed look. "Does this Marc guy have an infatuation with animals too, or something?" Kyle just tilt his head to the side in confusion. "I mean, he said he wanted to become a vet." Kyle's face quickly became a worried one as his blush started to darken. "Why?"

Kenny took a deep breath as he crushed his used cigarette on his windowsill. "Kyle, dude, Marc kinda sounds like Stan." Cartman nodded in agreement. There was a long silence. The friends on the bed were expecting Kyle to deny the statement, or rile up in anger, but what they got was the complete opposite.

"Fuck, I know!" Kyle yelled, covering his face with his hands again. Kenny and Cartman looked at each other, then drifted their gaze to Kyle. "What?" They said in unison.

Kyle moved his hands down as he peered up at the other two in anger. "Shut up you guys, practically everyone in this goddamn town knows I'm in love with Stan."

Cartman snickered and Kenny smiled in relief. Stan and Kyle were two peas in a pod. One couldn't go by without someone asking about the other. The boys wouldn't be able to function without the other there. Of course they were into each other, everyone knows they're practically soulmates.

Kyle heard his phone go off. He shuffled with his pockets until he fished out his phone, seeing a text from Stan. Opening it, Kyle saw that his friend sent a picture of a new arcade opening in town, with half of his face in the frame.

Hey dude, the text read, sry bout today. I was being all emotional like usual

Let's hang all day tmrw yeah?

Kyle didn't even realize he was smiling stupidly at his phone until he heard Cartman's 'aww.' Kyle immediately looked up and tried to compose himself. "Look Kenny," Cartman said, shaking his friend next to him, "The jew found loooove!" Kyle rolled his eyes at the fatboy. He sent a text back to Stan, agreeing with the offer, and smiling for no apparent reason. Kenny quietly laughed.

"Aw, shit, you're crushing hard, Kyle. Why'd you decide to date Marc if you know your heart belongs to Stan?" Kyle blushed at the question, putting his phone away. He knew the reason why was dumb and cliche, but what else could he do? "Stan's my best friend, and I don't wanna ruin that. So I thought, maybe if I dated someone, my feelings for him would go away. And look how much that worked." He looked at the floor with a sad expression. Kenny sighed and peered at his friend sitting on the floor.

Oh Kyle, if only you knew...

Thursday

On Thursday, Stan and Kyle met up at the new arcade, and gave each other an apologetic hug. Kyle couldn't seem to let go, and Stan didn't seem to mind. However, even though he's over Kyle not telling him about Marc, he's still super jealous.

They played some games at the arcade, and decided to take a break at one of the numerous claw machines. Kyle peered into one of them, eyeing all the cute but definitely filthy stuffed animals piled inside. Stan notices this, and decides to play a "hero." He whips out a dollar from his wallet. "You want one, dude?" Kyle turns to him and smiles, a light blush dusting his features. "No dude, it's ok. These things are impossible. Actually Marc won me one of them before, it was pretty cool," Kyle responded, mumbling the last bit about Marc at the end because of the sudden remembrance. Stan huffed. Oh so this Marc guy is some tech genius or something, huh? Well Stan'll show him, that he can be just as good at shitty claw machines than Marc can.

Ignoring Kyle's decline at the stuffed animal offer, Stan inserted the dollar into its slot, hearing the sounds signaling that the game was about to begin. Kyle sighed. "Stan, c'mon, don't worry about it. You're just gonna blow all your cash." Stan's grip tightened on the joystick that moves the claw. He was gonna prove to Kyle that he was a much more worthy partner than Marc, and if winning at a claw machine meant that Stan could be the one holding Kyle's hand, and snuggling up with him, and kissing him until he ran out of breath, then he would beat the shit out of this goddamn game.

"Alright, dude, that's enough," Kyle said patting Stan's back as he cried. It's been about an hour, and Stan used up all his cash trying to get at least one stuffed animal for Kyle, but failed miserably. "Noooo... This is so unfaaiiirrr..." Stan whimpered, now huddled up on the floor and pawing at his empty wallet. Kyle smiled warily with an "I-told-you-so" expression, picking up his friend from the floor and trying to ignore all the stares they were drawing in.

"Alright, Stan, it's okay. You tried, and that's what counts."

Soon they left the arcade and decided to break into their, now old, highschool, because why the hell not. They walked around the buildings, reminiscing about the good and bad times they spent there. Highschool, for them, was awesome. They were getting older, friendships were getting deeper, and new experiences were happening.

Stan and Kyle were walking down a hallway, laughing, until they suddenly heard a 'ding' from Kyle's phone. Kyle looked at his new text, seeing that it was a video from Marc. Clicking on it, the video showed Marc in the woods, dribbling a basketball. In the distance, a cooler was stuck between the branches of a tree. Someone in the video said, "Alright, go." Probably one of Marc's friends. With that, he launched the ball into the air, shooting it into the cooler. There was a celebratory "Oohhhh," which then got cut off by the video ending.

Kyle rolled his eyes at the video, but Stan on the other hand, was fired up. It seemed like he turned everything Marc did into a competition, and he was determined to beat him. "Hey, let's go to the gym," Stan quickly said as he pulled on Kyle's arm in the right direction.

Once there, Stan headed straight for the basketballs and threw one at Kyle, who was taken off guard but caught it anyway. He hadn't played basketball in a while, but he's sure he still got the skills. Kyle smiled when Stan slipped his sweater off, dropping it onto the bleachers, signaling that they were about to have a friendly game of b-ball. Stan was planning on impressing Kyle with a cool slam dunk or something, positive that it could possibly swoon him into being his. If that's how Marc did it, then Stan would plan to do it a thousand times better.

However, the problem with Stan's swooning schtick was that Kyle was doing a lot better than him. Stan couldn't even get his hands on the ball half the time. Kyle was about to make another shot, and Stan was trying to block him. Kyle kept dribbling the ball as they stared right at each other. Things seemed to stop for Kyle. He noticed the gentle blue of Stan's eyes, like shallow waves coming up on shore. He's very kind and caring, and it shows. Just one glance at Stan and you know that he'll make a great friend. Kyle didn't know whether to describe Stan as handsome or beautiful, because heck, he's both. His hair is gorgeous and his smile is charming. Kyle wondered what it would've been like if Stan was his boyfriend in highschool. He would've been the luckiest guy in the whole school.

Kyle could feel himself go red, and his dribbling slowed down. Stan took the advantage and quickly swiped the ball away, making a shot himself. Kyle wasn't angry though, he would gladly stare at Stan all day if he could.

After a few games, the two friends took a break on the bleachers, sitting next to each other. They talked about whatever came to mind, laughing and cringing, and all seemed right with the world.

Stan was listening to Kyle tell one of his college stories. He scooted closer to the boy, their shoulders now touching. He was paying attention, but at the same time his mind was racing. He was so grateful for Kyle existing. Without him, Stan didn't know where he would be. He remembered when he was eight, and his father told him that he had to stop spending so much time with Kyle, or else people might think he was "funny," or basically, gay. Well, Stan's got some crazy news for his dad now.

Stan loves Kyle, he's in love with him, and even that doesn't measure up. This isn't just some crush, or some strong feeling, this is something completely different. Stan doesn't know how to describe it. It's like Stan was destined to be by Kyle's side. He was born just to be with Kyle. He wouldn't be surprised if some witchcraft, or some supernatural force, caused him and Kyle to be so close. Stan feels like he could say "I love you" to Kyle without actually saying it, and Kyle would be able to understand. That's what Stan finds so scary. He's afraid Kyle will understand that he loves him, without even putting it into words. Kyle was wrapping up his story, now leaving the gym to be in silence.

"I missed you, dude," Kyle said softly, looking at the basketball court. "I thought I could survive, yanno. We've been best friends since forever, and I thought I had enough Stan Marsh to bring with me to college to get through at least one year without actually seeing you, and shit, I was wrong. I can't have enough Stan Marsh, I don't think I ever can."

Stan felt himself unintentionally swallow as Kyle continued.

"They say that college is where you find yourself, and figure out yourself, and be yourself. But, how can I be myself if a part of me is all the way in Colorado."

Stan felt himself go weak, but felt powerful at the same time. He hugged Kyle, not planning on letting go. Kyle hugged him back, almost needy-like.

"Dude..." Stan began to say, feeling like he might collapse in Kyle's arms, which he actually wouldn't mind, "South Park doesn't feel the same without you here. It doesn't feel like home. You're my home, dude. When you were gone, I wanted to go home so bad." Sometimes, when Stan would get drunk with Kenny, he would randomly say "I want to go home." Kenny's response was always the same. "You are home, we're literally in your house." Stan would just shake his head. He never explained it to Kenny, he would just disagree and constantly want to go home.

"I love you, dude," Stan said, not wanting it to sound like a confession, no matter how badly he wanted to. He needed Kyle to understand that he does love him, but not just romantically. Stan loves Kyle like a friend, like family, like home. He just straight up loves him, there's no other way to put it. Kyle hugged Stan tighter. "I love you too, dude."

As Stan and Kyle walked up to the roof of the building, they could see that the sun was setting. They sat at the ledge, with their feet kicking off the side, and Kyle leaning into Stan like he was trying to absorb him. Like he was trying to take Stan with him like how a sponge holds water. Stan wanted to hold Kyle's hand, and was surprised that he actually did, with Kyle intertwining their fingers. It seemed to fit perfectly. Stan wondered if their lips would, too, but was too scared to try and find out.

They sat in silence, breathing each other's air and parts of their exposed skin touching. Soon, a police car pulled up to the front of the school and out stepped Officer Harrison, who looked up at the two boys on the roof.

"Did you kids break into the school?" he asked, crossing his arms. Stan kicked his legs harsher against the building. "Uuhhhhh... no?" he responded, trying to sound dumb. Kyle rolled his eyes but smiled. Harrison just sighed. "Alright, whatever. If you come down right now, I'll drive you boys home and not give you jail time, understood?" Stan and Kyle nodded as they made their way onto the ground floor, not letting go of each other until they reached the police car.

Harrison drove to the Marsh residence first, mumbling about the crazy things kids are doing these days. When he reached the dark green house, he parked and eagerly said goodbye to Stan. Stan wasn't feeling rushed, though.

"I'll see you tomorrow, dude," he said to Kyle as he opened the car door. Kyle nodded, a small smile on his face. Stan stared at Kyle for a bit, one leg out of the car but the rest of his body still inside. He looked at Kyle's face, then at his soul, and saw someone he would never wanna leave.

Stan was afraid if he looked at Kyle any longer, he might end up doing something embarrassing, which he did end up doing.

Stan kissed two of his fingers, and brought them against Kyle's lips.

"Uh, cya dude," Stan quickly said after, darting out of the car and into his house.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

oooOoOoOOooOoo that's the first part!
The second part will come very soon, so stick w/ me! (>人<;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...