xReader Non-fandom Oneshots!

By Emberwielder

Oh! Y/n! You've stumbled upon my book? This is a Oneshot series with fake people from fake world's. I wrote t... More

A/N hello
Letter for a(n) Y/n L/n? "That's me."
Kingdoms and Conqueror's (Mayadere Prince!)
Bad Decisions (Yandere!)
fem!DeredereXreader
Dandere!bestfriendxReader
My Royal pain (male!himidere x Reader)
Yan! werewolf x depressed reader
Reassurance~ Male!Deredere x Reader
Yandere Neko
Soft skin, Warm blood (part 1)
I'm just gonna...
Soft skin, Warm Blood (2)
Yan! Vampire prince x therapist reader
Yandere "frienemy" x slightly abused reader
Mistake, Yandere Cheater xReader
TsunderexFem reader
Yandere ??? xReader
Yandere x female reader
Yandere fairy x reader
Yandere Master (lemon)
That Feeling of Joy
Advertising my New Book

Arm Candy? Sugar daddy.

2.6K 43 2
By Emberwielder

(Not Really a Dere Mafia Leader x fem reader)

I was not in great shape, my brother was still in debt, my mom had just died, giving me all of her debt, and I needed to find money, fast.

"The deadline is the ninth of next month, get me the money or you'll just have to work for me." his smirk was the scariest thing. His crystal gray eyes pierced mine and I pursed my lips.

"Fine, if I don't, then I'll work for you, but if I get her debts repaid, you will never stand foot in my house, or under my roof, again."

"A deal is a deal, babydoll." he smirked, lighting a cigarette and puffing it into my face. I coughed and glowered.

"No second hand smoke, either. Get out!" he chuckles and strolls to the door.

"Oh, another thing! If you don't repay me the debts you owe, then... I guess your brother will have to go." my heart sank to the floor. 

"You don't touch him! Not at all! Understand!" but he was already gone.

....................

Johnny coughed in bed. He was so sick. When he saw me approach him, he smiled.

"How was the meeting?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

"It was... Okay." I said, trying to choke back tears. But Johnny knew, he was so very sharp. He put a hand on my shoulder and smiled, his sweet, gentle E/C eyes bore softly into mine.

"Well, I'll get work, I can find some odd jobs here and there." he said. I shook my head.

"Stay in bed, stay safe. I swear if anything happens to you, I won't forgive myself." I held tightly to his hands and he nods.

............................

The floor in Ms. Maysell's sugar daddy business was a bubblegum pink and sparkled in direct sunlight. I stared at the twinkling floor. Was I really doing this? Was this legal? I really didn't know until I saw the papers I was to sign. The lady at the front desk told me that after the legal process that I would have a date before the weekend.

I was not happy with my quick decision, but hey, no going back, right? It only seemed like a matter of time before the date. I feel like I recognize the name of the man I'm going on the date with, Ace Withero. It seems so vaguely familiar that when I see him waiting by the door, I want to smack my forehead.

"Fuck." I mutter as he approaches me. He smirks triumphantly.

"Look at what we have here... Such a shame. You could just work for me instead if this."

"And have my brother killed? Haha I'd rather not." he scoffed, smirking at me.

"But if he dies, you'll have no one left. Isn't that right?" he laughs. Words can't explain what happened next. He grabbed my arm and spun me around so I was in his arms, and the look in his eye...

"Better get ready babe, because the business you chose to work with will have you up all night long for me." he laughed at his innuendo and pushed me through the doors of the restaurant. After being seated we ordered our meals, I ordered something cheap. He ordered a fancy dinner.

"Maybe I should explain what's going to happen," he said as I stared at him. "You are going to be my escort for the week, and I'll pay off your brothers debts. But I'll shorten the deadline for yours. If you spend two weeks with me, I'll let half of your debt slide, but I'll shorten your deadline again." he smiled, satisfied with his work. I took into account what he said.

"If... If I were to... S-sell myself to... To you-"

"I'd drop all charges. Hell, I'd probably pay for your brothers surgery." I contemplated the deal.

"I'll do it. I'll do anything for his life. He needs this." He was surprised but pleased at the same time.

"Well, sex is gonna be so much more entertaining." he whispers into my ear. I can feel the red on my cheeks as he took a bite out of his cheesecake. I had decided not to eat dessert and I was kind of regretting it. He saw me salivating and smirked. He grabbed the fork and took a piece of the cheesecake. His hand pressed against my head as the other baby-fed me the piece. I was sure my face was scarlet red but he just smiled.

.............................................

The time I got home was around 1:30. Ace decided that he was going to wait to savor me, until a contract was signed, or something. When I opened the door, drained because of the nights previous exploits, I was slightly on edge when I heard labored breathing. Flicking the lights on i saw Johnny, on the ground, it looked like he was having a stroke, or a heart attack.

"Oh my god!" I was on my knees screeching. Scrambling for my phone, I called 911. The dispatcher calmed me down as I sat with Johnny laying on my lap. He was coughing and his breath was labored. When I heard the sirens, I felt slightly at ease, but it wasn't over yet. The officers got there and rushed to work. I sat in the ambulance with them as they operated.

I didn't get an ounce of sleep that night. I sat in the waiting room stressed as all hell. I hadn't had a fun time waiting but when the doctor told me Johnny was going to be alright, that I was a little relived. I didn't start stressing until I was hungry and went out for some food. I realized that this would add to the bills to pay. I felt an internal panic attack coming on. My phone buzzed with a notification and an idea struck me. After eating a bite out of my hamburger I picked up my phone. I had no idea what I was doing but my thumb lingered over the contact that said Ace. My hands shook as I pressed dial. Placing the phone up to my ear I felt a small pit in my stomach.

"Hello?" a cold voice echoed through the receiver.

"A-Ace? Its Y/n."

"Y/n?" the voice warmed up. "Why are you calling at four in the morning?"

"Why'd you pick up?"

"... I see. That's how we're playing. Good job sweetheart."

"Can you come over? I need to talk."

"To your apartment?"

"Er- ya. My apartment."

"On my way baby."

And he hung up. I picked up my food and left for the house. The mailbox was full so I grabbed it. I had already canceled my Netflix, Vudu, and anything else, but the bills were still high. One caught my eye in particular, Eviction Notice the bold red writing stated. My head fell into my steering wheel, making a beeping noise. I trudged home and opened the door. Tossing my bills on the table and sitting down on the old, worn-out couch. 

After a few minutes, the door opened and Ace stepped in, two body guards waiting outside. His eyes met mine and he grinned.

"Well? Why did you want to talk?"

"My phone is rigged, I can tell."

"Ah, I see. So... What's the problem?"

"D-do you have those papers yet?" he looked slightly astonished, but by the time I finished explaining he sighed.

"I do... But I want to ask, are you sure about this? I won't ever let you out of my sight. You'll be mine. Are you sure you want that?"

I stayed silent, contemplating what I was doing exactly. Then I thought of Johnny. The paper was signed before I could breath. His smile was warm, perfect, almost. He looked like a devil.

"My dear, baby, you aren't gonna regret this. I promise." and his smile made my heart skip a beat.

--------------------------

Johnny was a healthy man now, for two years. I was so happy. My boyfriend often would get a little jealous and pout, but in the end he always cheered up.

I felt like I was walking on clouds. After that day Ace stepped in, I was living on top of the world. And lets not get started on my sex life...

"Happy birthday babydoll. 21. That's a big step." he kissed me and I giggled. His hands slowly roamed up my waist. He took off my shirt and I slowly unbuttoned his. He liked when I took charge every once in a while. Slowly taking off his pants I remembered what it was like the first time. He had taken me to see Johnny. I was happy, but he was jealous. His hand wrapped around my waist and he took me to a hotel. There I was, the only experience was my highschool sweetheart, and he was probably far better off. I knew it was coming, but when he slipped his hands into my short mini skirt, a jolt of shock ran over me.

"Don't worry babydoll, I'm not gonna hurt you." and he continued on. It was somewhere in between fingering me and deepthroating him that I fell in love.

Now at my 21 birthday he pinned me to the wall and grinded on me. I moaned and he grunted so hard. He was loving it. He ripped my jeans off and took my underwear and tossed it aside. Moving me to the table.

"Dessert before dinner is always a treat." he said before eating me out. I could feel his lust burning up and I moaned. I felt myself hitting my high and I grabbed at Ace's hair. He licked my cum up in the end. A chuckle escaped his lips.

"And now, my dear, you are going to be my dinner, too." he said before pinning me to the table and slamming into me. I screamed his name.

"Say it again! Again! Y/n, babe, you goddamn trophy!" and he slammed into me with one last thrust and he came inside.

"Heh, I guess we're having a kid." he sighed and rested his head on my chest. "But that only really matters later in. Who knows, we might get lucky and not have one. All I'm saying is I'm not gonna fuck with it's head and call them an accident. But still... It'd be nice if I had pulled out, but then again, I'd have a thousand kids with you if it meant fucking you into oblivion." I kissed him and he fell quiet.

"You talk to much when you're nervous. Shut up and enjoy the now. Besides, your dick is begging for another release."

And he pinned me again.

That is the story of how our dysfunctional little family started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.4K 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
61.3K 1K 25
[Warning ⚠️ Mature content] I am not happy with the amount of Cross x Epic on Wattpad! So here is my book! THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER OPEN
293 3 31
guys,dis is mah first x male reader story!oc x reader I suppose.I dont own,Marionette or you.and no,I don't own owari no seraph and fnaf.thank you an...
721K 16.9K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...