Normal Days || Taegi

By peacholip

"If you truly love me, would you jump down a waterfall if I asked you to?" More

~•° {Introduction} °•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Flashback
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
•~°Chapter 10°~•
•~°COMEBACK°~•
•~°Chapter 11°~•
•~°Chapter 12°~•
•~°Chapter 13°~•
•~°Chapter 14°~•
•~°Chapter 15°~•
•~°Chapter 16°~•
•~°Chapter 17°~•
•~°Chapter 18°~•
•~°Chapter 19°~•
•~°Chapter 20°~•
•~°Chapter 21°~•
•~°Chapter 22°~•
•~°Chapter 23°~•
•~°Chapter 24°~•
•~°Chapter 25°~•
•~°Chapter 26°~•
•~°Chapter 28°~•
•~°Chapter 29°~•
•~°Chapter 30°~•
•~°Chapter 31°~•
•~°Chapter 32°~•
•~°Chapter 33°~•
•~°Chapter 34°~•
•~°Chapter 35°~•
•~°Chapter 36°~•
•~°Chapter 38°~•
•~°Chapter 39°~•
omigod
°~•Thank you•~°
•~°BTW°~•
🐰
💜

•~°Chapter 27°~•

85 5 0
By peacholip

"They're coming home at 12, and it's still 5:69. What do you suggest should we do?"
Taehyung looked at Yoongi who tried to think of what to do.

"I know... how about Netflix and chill?"
Taehyung huskily asked Yoongi, who smirked and started to kiss Taehyung on the lips. But not before they transfered to the room in where they 'did it'.

Taehyung slowly fell on his back, both still kissing. Yoongi broke the kiss, removing his and Taehyung's clothes, he then positioned himself on top of Taehyung.

"Are you ready?"
Taehyung asked, placing his hands on Yoongi's fragile waist. Recieving a nod in response.

Yoongi then positions Taehyung's length on his hole, letting lustful and sweet moans escape from his mouth as he bounced up and down, it didn't help that Taehyung started to thrust, hitting his prostate again and again.

-------------

"Does your waist hurt?"
Taehyung asked. Both just woke up from the excercise they had.

Yoongi shook his head in response.

"My waist doesn't hurt at all! I'm actually surprised!"
Yoongi cuddled into Taehyung's embrace.

"Same here. Guess that means I can fuck you all day long then~"
Taehyung whispered. His deep tone still sending chills down Yoongi's spine.

"Only when the others aren't here."
Yoongi caressed Taehyung's cheek.

"Daddy~"
Yoongi continued his sentence, giving Taehyung a erection.

"You sure know my kink now. As I know yours."
Taehyung kissed Yoongi on the lips. Taehyung was the first to break the kiss.

"Baby boy."
This made Yoongi erect as he blushed furiously.

"Now get up, you need to help me clean all of these."
Taehyung removed the sheet above him, then sat on the edge of the bed before stretching himself, moaning in process. Before standing up and began cleaning.

"Fineee"
Yoongi stretched and moaned while doing so. He then gets up and helps Taehyung.

After they finnish, they begin to bathe and change into new clothes.

"Want me to carry you downstairs?"
Taehyung looked behind him, facing Yoongi who nodded in response.

"Okay then."
Taehyung bent down and waited for Yoongi to sit on his back, which he did.

"What time is it?"
Taehyung asks, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's thighs.

"11:49"
Yoongi responded, looking at the electric alarm clock on the drawer behind them. Then looking back at Taehyung's head.

"11 more minutes."
Taehyung carried Yoongi downstairs, and layed him down on the couch before sitting beside him.

"Can you call Namjoon if they'll buy dinner?"
Yoongi asked.

"Sure."
Taehyung leaned forward to take his phone and dial the mentioned leader.

"Yes Taehyung?"

"Hey um hyung, are you going to by dinner?"

"Yup. Already picked it up though, so we're on our way to the apartment."

"Okay hyung. Bye!"

"Bye."
Namjoon said politely.

Taehyung then ends the call and places his phone on the table. Resting his back on the backrest and places his arm around Yoongi's shoulders, pulling him closer.

To Taehyung's surprise, Yoongi's now fast asleep. Wrapping his arms and legs around Taehyung as he snuggles his face on his shirt. Making the taller chuckle.

You need to tell me what your secrey is to sleep

Taehyung faced down, looking at the smaller who's letting out soft snores. As he clings onto the taller, the taller couldn't help but find him very similiar to a cat.

His eyes were shaped like a cat's, his soft snores sounded like quiet meows, how he snuggles you, how he sleeps all the time, and how his hair is as fluffy as a cat's fur whenever you come in contact with it. Or even when you just watch from afar.

If he's a cat, I'm a dog.

Yoongi always noticed how Taehyung's similiar to a dog.

How Taehyung wants to play with him and the other members, how he runs fast like a dog, how he has the energy of a dog, and hell, when he looks at you with wide eyes, you can even imagine him having dog ears and a wagging tail.

Taehyung took his time to search for more features smiliar to a cat. Until he heard a familiar knock on the front door right before it opened. Revealing Namjoon carrying a whole shit ton of plastic bags.

"Hello."
Was all he said as he went to the kitchen, placing the plastics on the table as he plops himself down on the couch and immediately fall asleep, crossing his arms.

As Namjoon placed the plastics, Jin rushed inside and yelled.

"I AM BACK! YOUR EOMMA IS BACK!"
As he posed dramatically, but then he collapses to the ground and starts talking in his sleep.

Jungkook and Jimin enters the door, saying nothing right after they collapse on the floor, snuggling and smiling as their heads fell on Jin's b00ty.

J-Hope then closes the door behind him.

"I am always happy. But now I am tired af."
J-Hope yawned and fell to the ground. Smiling when his head landed on Jimin's b00ty.

"What tf did I just see."
Tarhyung scanned the boys. Wondering how he became friends with them.

"Taehyung..."
Yoongi murmured in his sleep. Causing Taehyung to quickly look down as he thought that Yoongi is having a nightmare again. But felt relieved when he saw Yoongi smiling.

Awww, he's saying my name in his sleep

"TaeTae...?"
Yoongi yawned and formed his fist into a cute ball, rubbing his eyes. Well, that would be the case if Taehyung hadn't pull his arm away from his eyes.

"Don't do that, your eyes will get sore."
Taehyung smiled.

"I'm hungry..."
Yoongi softly whispered.

"Okay, want me to feed you?"
Taehyung asked, recieving a nod and cute yawn from the shorter.

Taehyung then carries Yoongi and lays him on the chair. He sits beside him, takes the chopsticks, and uses them to feed Yoongi.

After maybe 1 hour or so, the boys wake up. One

by

one.

Namjoon yawns loudly and stands up, he then proceeds to sit on his chair and start to eat.

Jin, was the second to wake up. But as he stood up, he struggled to do so.

He felt two heavy things weighing on his butt, looking behind him, he sees Jimin and Jungkook snuggling their heads on his curved b00ty. The oldest groaned, he wanted to eat so badly. So he decided to do the only thing possible at that moment.

He stood up.

And as he did, Jimin and Jungkook's head fell hard on the floor, causing them to groan and rub their heads in pain as they woke up.

Jungkook walked to the kitchen.

But Jimin?

You guessed it,

Jimin looked behind him and saw J-Hope sleeping on his b00ty. Squeezing it aswell.

"J-Hope hyung... wake up please..."
Jimin yawned, he wiggled a bit as it seems to wake up J-Hope. The two of them stand up, and walked towards the table, sitting on their chairs.

The 7 boys continued to eat. All feeling sleepy.

And at last, they were finnished. They quickly did their personal hygiene stuff before going to bed.

Taehyung went to his room, wanting to feel the warmth of it since he hasn't slept in his own room for so long. The same with Yoongi.

And before everyone slept, they peeked out of their door and said goodnight to each other, leaning backwards and closing the door infront of them. After that, they plop themselves into their cold bed and began to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 311 35
"Didn't think it would be me, did you Y/N?"
21.9K 850 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
23.3K 541 25
"If I ask you to be my boyfriend, would you say yes?" "W-what? Eunseo, what are you talking about?" "Jimin, would you say yes?" "No."
1.9K 115 19
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae ♡