Secretly Loving You.

By KatheRiNe7

Reagan Wilson is madly in love with an adorable jock named Aiden Webber, who happens to be her best friend si... More

Secretly Loving You: Chapter 2
Secretly Loving You: Chapter 3
Secretly Loving You: Chapter 4
Secretly Loving You: Chapter 5
Secretly Loving You: Chapter 6
Secretly Loving You: Chapter 7
Secretly Loving You: Chapter 8
Secretly Loving You: Chapter 9

Secretly Loving You

5.6K 48 8
By KatheRiNe7

I worked really hard on this!! The first chapter isn't as good as the others, but I promise it gets better!!! Give it a chance! (please?) Okay (:

And hey, I know it looks like I have no votes or comments, but I accidentally deleted the chapter earlier on :( and lost all my votes and comments. So yeah. I originally had about 50. It made me sad :(

Anywaysssss...............

Comment, vote, fan (:  

********************  

Secretly Loving You.

Chapter 1:

I sat, staring longingly at the back of Aiden Webber's tousled blonde hair. Being in the back-most desk in Physics, I had the perfect opportunity to just stare at him the whole class period, day dreaming. Normal drill. How else could I get through class without this magnificent guy in front of me?

Aiden Webber is the guy of my dreams. Adorable blue-green eyes, perfect; toned body, and those small, kissable lips. I mean, who wouldn't like him? He's charming, and sweet, and down to earth. He's just amazing. Just looking at him makes my heart beat three times faster.

Though, sadly, he's totally off limits, for a couple minor details:

First, Chloe,his slutty girlfriend of three years. I don't understand how a guy that wonderful could find to love a girl like that. I can't even look at her without shuddering. It's like her evilness radiates off her skin, right onto you. Very creepy. Her bleach-blonde hair is just too blonde, flowing perfectly down her back. She's your typical Barbie, strutting the halls like she owns the place, her three inch heels clamping loudly on each step. Apparently Aiden is blind, and doesn't see the obvious bitch in her. All he seems to see is the sweet little blonde girl, with the perfect cheerleading body.

Although Chloe is a very huge barrier in our relationship, there's another big thing keeping us apart. Our friendship. It's sad, really. You wouldn't think that just because we've been best friends since just about when we could talk, would make any difference to how I, or he feels about me, in any way more than a friend. But, obviously, it does. How do I know that? Well, I know for a fact that he's not, nor has he ever thought of me in that way.

Just a few weeks ago that statement, sadly, became true when he invited me over to his house for our normal hang-out on Saturday nights. It didn't seem awkward at all when I walked right up their long, carpeted staircase, up to his room. It seemed normal when he smiled when he saw me run in, and close the door. But when I sat down next to him on his bed, his smile became pained.

"Reagan, um, can I ask you something?" He had asked, seeming oddly cautious.

"Of course. Ask me anything." I answered immediately, without hesatation.

A pregnant pause. He took a deep breath. "We're friends.....right?"

My eyebrows knitted together from confusion. "Yes....What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean, I really don't know. I see you as my best friend....but what do you see me as?"

Then, I had no idea what he was trying to say. "Aiden, what the hell are you talking about?"

He let out a nervous chuckle. "I-I really don't know how to say this. I just-"

"Dude, just spit it out. We're best friends! You can ask me anything!" I exclaimed, becoming a bit impatient.

He stared at me for a few seconds. "Reagan listen. We've been best friends forever, right? I really want to keep it that way. You being my best friend....you know?" He paused, and started back again, "I can't let anything else get between us, like a relationship, or something. Cause that would be silly right?"

I suddenly knew what he was trying to get across. My heart felt like it just crumbled into a million tiny pieces.

"Of-of course that would be silly! Totally silly! We're best friends!" I lied, forcing my lips to pull up into a fake smile.

I held back devastated tears when I saw a relived grin cross his face."Awesome. I was scared you were thinking differently...I'm really glad we're on the same page."

I had left his house that night in a depressed daze, quickly jogged home, right next door, and cried myself to sleep.

My whole dream of how I wanted my life to be was completely ruined that night.

I see him two out of my six classes of the day, and pretend that everything's normal, when it is most definitely not.

Now, in Physics, I'm happy to say that it is my last class of the day. After this boring lesson, I get to be driven home in Aiden's entirely too expensive convertible, and crawl lazily into bed.

For now though, I'm happily sitting in class, drowning out Mrs.Jone's annoying lesson, and dreaming of the day when Aiden finally realizes how much he really loves me. I can just picture the moment his eyes meet mine, and plants a wet kiss right on my lips, his fingers gently running though my hair, and down my back.

Breaking my glorious vision, a long, plastic stick, that has a hand at the end, looking as if it's pointing, smacks my desk, making me jump three feet in the air.

I screamed, taken by surprise. I looked up to see an obviously ticked teacher standing above me, a scowl on her face.

"I see you haven't been listening to my lesson, Ms. Wilson." She said in a harsh tone.

I gulped, and answered, "Of course I've been listening! How could I not listen to your lessons? They're so interesting and-"

She threw her hand in front of my face. "Save it. If you were truly listening, then what was I just talking about?"

I could feel everyone's eyes in the classroom directly on me, including Aiden's, and my cheeks turned bright red. "Um, I-I don't.....I don't remember...."

Chuckles began to spread around the room, and I sank low in my seat.

Mrs. Jones let out a exaggerated sigh. "That's what I thought." She pulled a bright pink piece of paper off her table in the front, and my heart sped up as she planted it on my desk, face down. "See if you remember after this."

I turned the paper over to see one capitalized, bold faced word, that I most definitely would not forget. Detention.

I let out a exasperated breath. Guess I wouldn't be able to ride home with Aiden today....

The rest of class went by painfully slow, and when I heard the bell ring, I quickly jumped out of my seat, gathered my belongings, and bolted out the door.

"REAGAN! Wait up!" I heard a very familiar sexy, deep voice holler behind me.

I slowed my pace, looking behind to see none other than Aiden Webber speedily trailing behind me, trying to catch up.

"Come on slow-poke! Don't have all day here!" I yelled jokingly, as he made his way to me.

Just watching his muscular body make it's way down the hall to me made me feel all weak-kneed and flustered.

It hasn't always been like this. Me, being completely head over heels in love with him, and him being totally clueless to that matter. I remember when I could look at him without feeling the rush of longing, and need. The feeling that I knew for sure he didn't feel, and it killed me to know that. But for years now, I've had to deal with this state of just pure disappointment. Feeling disappointed that he never has felt the crazy feelings for me, that I have felt for him for over half my life. Feeling disappointed that I would probably never get that one perfect kiss from that certain guy that I loved.

These not-so recent feelings are killing me. I hate having to dodge them every time I see his angelic face. I really hate keeping these feelings from him, but I know it's what I have to do. I couldn't risk myself getting hurt. Getting rejected by the one guy I loved with every single ounce of my body would crush me. The tiny, fragile pieces of my life would literally come tumbling down, and I would not let that happen. Not a chance. So I stick with silence. Cold, hard silence.

"Man, what happened in there? You never get detention!" He asked, as he came up beside me.

I rolled my eyes at his overly-concerned tone. "I was just zoning out. It's whatever."

"It's not 'whatever'! You're mom is going to kill you when she finds out!" As he exclaimed that, I noticed a little strand of his adorable hair sticking up, and I had the urge to reach over, and mat it down, but I restrained myself.

"It's fine, Aiden. I'm fine. Stop worrying so much."

"But seriously, you know how your mom is about this kind of stuff. She's going to-"

"I know, I know! But chill, dude." I cut him short, and added, "But, uh, do cover for me if you can.."

He chuckled. "That's what I thought."

I was about to try to say something witty and charming, when a see a pair of perfect, skinny arms wrap around Aiden's waist from behind. "OHMIGOD! There you are Aiden! I've been looking EVERYWHERE!"

Chloe Clord's high pitched voice gets more annoying every single day, I swear. She turns him towards her with one hand, and pulls him in for a deep kiss. I stare, disgusted, as she sticks her most likely S.T.D filled tongue down his throat. 'Those hands moving down his back should be mine, not yours!' My mind screamed.

When I decided I couldn't stand watching their tongue wrestling any longer, I cleared my throat. Chloe slowly pulled her face away from him, and looked me up and down, glaring.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked, her voice like venom, burning my ears.

'Shut up bitch, and get away from my man!' I wanted to say, but instead saying, "What's it to you?"

I shot her an equally mean glance.

"Well, you were talking to my boyfriend, so I want to know who you are." She said snottily, putting unnecessary emphasis on the word 'my'.

I rolled my eyes. "We've met a million times! Remember, I'm Aiden's best friend, Reagan Wilson. Sound famililar?"

She pretended to think, putting a perfectly manicured finger to her chin. "Nope. Doesn't ring a bell."

Wow. What a freaking prick. I wanted to shove her tiny, most likely plastic face right into a brick wall. What does Aiden see in this girl?!

I looked over to see Aiden biting his nails, which he always does when he feels awkward, and doesn't know what to say.

I decided that I would try to be nice(for Aiden of course).

"Well, I'm Reagan then!" I stuck out my hand, and tried to smile, I really did, but it turned out to be more cold than I meant for it to be.

She stared at my hand for a few seconds as if it was crawling with bugs, then she cautiously shook it, barely touching me in the process. She pulled away corruptible.

I'm not infected. God, be any more rude?

"So Aiden, Ian is having this party on Friday, and I was wondering if you would join me? It's going to be totally crazy!"

Ian Perrel is the most popular guy in school, the quarterback on the football team, total jerk.....blah blah....He's known for throwing wild parties in his $4,000,000 mansion his rich little mommy and daddy that seem to never be around provide for him, and the rest of the school. Well, the A list part of the school anyway.

Those parties always consist of kegs, naked girls everywhere,and annoying, blaring music. How does that sound appealing?

"He's throwing another party? Sweeeeeet!" He threw his arms up in the air from excitement. "I'm in!"

"Yay!" Chloe yells, pulling her already way-too-revealing shirt down even lower, showing even more cleavage.

The candy pink low-cut shirt, and skin tight blue-jeans that barely cover her butt make her look like the complete hoe that she is.

I continued to listen to them talk, awkwardly, and looked down at the expensive silver watch I got for my birthday the past year.

Oh shit! I have to be at detention in three minutes! It's all the way across the huge campus!

"Hey-uh-sorry Aiden, I have to go! Bye!" I muttered, and ran down the hall as fast as I could.

1 minute......30 seconds......20 seconds........9 seconds.........

"Good job, Ms. Wilson. With only a second to spare." Mr. Retler, an old, bald English teacher, acknowledged as I hurried into the room, right on time.

I walked up to his desk at the front of the room, pulled out the crumpled pink slip I had shoved in my pocket, and handed it to him. I turned around, and found a seat at the very back of the room. I put down my stuff, and got settled in the very uncomfortable chair.  

I scanned around to see a few familiar faces. Janice Redet, the slut. Mark Weyd, the jock. And Taren Violet, the bitch. Awesome. Surrounded by people I completely hate.

This was going to be a long hour.  

**************  

Hope you enjoyed! If you liked it, comment, vote, fan, and facebook like (:

Continue Reading