Secretly Loving You

I worked really hard on this!! The first chapter isn't as good as the others, but I promise it gets better!!! Give it a chance! (please?) Okay (:

And hey, I know it looks like I have no votes or comments, but I accidentally deleted the chapter earlier on :( and lost all my votes and comments. So yeah. I originally had about 50. It made me sad :(

Anywaysssss...............

Comment, vote, fan (:  

********************  

Secretly Loving You.

Chapter 1:

I sat, staring longingly at the back of Aiden Webber's tousled blonde hair. Being in the back-most desk in Physics, I had the perfect opportunity to just stare at him the whole class period, day dreaming. Normal drill. How else could I get through class without this magnificent guy in front of me?

Aiden Webber is the guy of my dreams. Adorable blue-green eyes, perfect; toned body, and those small, kissable lips. I mean, who wouldn't like him? He's charming, and sweet, and down to earth. He's just amazing. Just looking at him makes my heart beat three times faster.

Though, sadly, he's totally off limits, for a couple minor details:

First, Chloe,his slutty girlfriend of three years. I don't understand how a guy that wonderful could find to love a girl like that. I can't even look at her without shuddering. It's like her evilness radiates off her skin, right onto you. Very creepy. Her bleach-blonde hair is just too blonde, flowing perfectly down her back. She's your typical Barbie, strutting the halls like she owns the place, her three inch heels clamping loudly on each step. Apparently Aiden is blind, and doesn't see the obvious bitch in her. All he seems to see is the sweet little blonde girl, with the perfect cheerleading body.

Although Chloe is a very huge barrier in our relationship, there's another big thing keeping us apart. Our friendship. It's sad, really. You wouldn't think that just because we've been best friends since just about when we could talk, would make any difference to how I, or he feels about me, in any way more than a friend. But, obviously, it does. How do I know that? Well, I know for a fact that he's not, nor has he ever thought of me in that way.

Just a few weeks ago that statement, sadly, became true when he invited me over to his house for our normal hang-out on Saturday nights. It didn't seem awkward at all when I walked right up their long, carpeted staircase, up to his room. It seemed normal when he smiled when he saw me run in, and close the door. But when I sat down next to him on his bed, his smile became pained.

"Reagan, um, can I ask you something?" He had asked, seeming oddly cautious.

"Of course. Ask me anything." I answered immediately, without hesatation.

A pregnant pause. He took a deep breath. "We're friends.....right?"

My eyebrows knitted together from confusion. "Yes....What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean, I really don't know. I see you as my best friend....but what do you see me as?"

Then, I had no idea what he was trying to say. "Aiden, what the hell are you talking about?"

He let out a nervous chuckle. "I-I really don't know how to say this. I just-"

"Dude, just spit it out. We're best friends! You can ask me anything!" I exclaimed, becoming a bit impatient.

He stared at me for a few seconds. "Reagan listen. We've been best friends forever, right? I really want to keep it that way. You being my best friend....you know?" He paused, and started back again, "I can't let anything else get between us, like a relationship, or something. Cause that would be silly right?"