Days After the Apocalypse (Bi...

Por melantha123

Jack Frost, Elsa Vinter, Rapunzel Corona and Merida of DunBroch are admitting in a National Sport competition... Mais

Days After the Apocalypse
Prologue
1 Day Zero
2 Sharpen the Blades
3 Nowhere to Run?
4 Bumping On Each Other
5 Don't Look Back
6 Bite Marks
7 Angel with a Shotgun
8 The Diner
9 Son of Mafioso
10 Fly to Safety!
11 Spin it
12 I Will Find a Way
13 Come and Save Me!
14 Free Fall
15 Two Sisters
16 Safe House
17 Love Hurts
18 The Code Name
19 The Tracker
20 The Hospital
21 Towards Atlantica
22 Release the Hounds
23 Lost Friends
24 The Mansion of Broken Dreams
25 Love and Despair
26 Entwined and Fighting
27 The Tower Building
28 Sink to Bottom
29 Sea Witch
30 Visiting Stars
31 Be Quiet, Reveal Nothing
32 Battle of Finest
33 Roar of Dragon
Cover contest for the sequel
34 The Antidote
35 Awesome Frying Pan
Epilogue
A/N Reasons
Deadly Waves is published!

Sequels cover/info about sequel

2.5K 112 37
Por melantha123

Hey!

The winner from three participations is nik_ina29 with her drawing of big 8 at ship deck! I did the title and some stuff on it (blood spatter..ehehehe *crazy eye glow*). So congrats nik_ina29! You will get the sequels first chapter dedicated to you and a special mention in the book! :)

The other two participants will have dedications and their cover suggestions also published in my book's later chapters. Thank you <3!

So.. The Sequel. Wan't to know more? NOT TELLING! Just kidding...

"Deadly Waves - Big8/Jelsa VS Zombies"

When the US is starting to be safer, after the antidote to the z-virus was found, Elsa and her sister decide to travel back to Norway. They start their ocean travel with Kristoff, Rapunzel, Flynn, Merida and Hiccup. All of them are going back to their homes and the former group is going to get separated.

Jack stays with the Guardians since he made a vow to serve and protect with them. The promise of seeing his friends from the big 8 again one day is on his mind daily.

However the virus is mutating and becoming a pandemic. The nice and smooth sail is becoming a deadly trap at sea. Is there a way to survive when the situation seems hopeless?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9K 199 22
To escape her unwanted suitors, Merida flees to the island of Berk, the home of her people's most hated enemies. There she meets Hiccup, the misfit V...
25.2K 612 20
Jack, Hiccup, Rapunzel, and Merida must all come together to help defeat a reoccurring nightmare, but when one of them turns to evil what will they d...
31 0 16
Based on the fanfilm of the same name, this fanfiction follows Jack Frost, Merida, Rapunzel, and Hiccup as they join together to defeat a great evil...
4.9K 337 27
💀💀💀💀💀 Jack, Hiccup, Merida and Rapunzel had been best friends since they were four years old. They then find out That their world is now gone an...