In Way Too Deep (James Bond (...

By TheTrueLucifer

Martina De Rossi is a famous assassin by the name of K professionally. For years she has been fighting agains... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 7

2.1K 58 6
By TheTrueLucifer

    Once everyone was off the plane I basically flew to the ground.

    Bond stared at me, blinking as I cried tears of joy.

    "Oh lord I really thought I was going to puke! I have never been so happy to see Canada!" I said happily.

    Blue Eyes rolled his eyes and lifted me up off of the ground.

    "I would stop that if I were you, you are drawing attention to yourself," He said.

    I huffed but self consciously moved closer to Blue Eyes.

    "Yea yea, whatever," I groaned. We went straight for one of the hotels and I had never been so happy to see Canada's "comforting" towns and lands after the flight.

    After we found a hotel I jumped on the bed happily. "You know what's better than the floors and ground? This fantastic, beautiful bed!" I sighed.

    "Look I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything, but as we came in here some of the residents stared at you as if they knew you," Bond said.

    I sat up in alarm. "Oh shit! You didn't sign me up as K Luciana did you?" I asked cautiously.

    "No, I haven't put your name on it," He said honestly. I sighed in relief.

    "Thank the heavens and everything above! But you still have to put me on it, the MI6 will not pay for my share, they will over my dead body," I snorted.

    He rolled his eyes. "Do I even have your real name?" He asked sternly, "Can't do that without a real name," He said.

    I was silent. Oh speaking of which, he rarely addresses me by K and I never told him my real name, I thought dumbly.

    "Oh I forgot to tell you my real name!" I snorted. "I just noticed that you never really call me by a name..." I trailed off awkwardly.

    I sighed, Do I really want to even tell him my name? Wouldn't it be better in the long run to not have my name out in the open? I thought awkwardly.

    I walked close to him and checked him for anything on him that could be recording the conversation. He froze and stared at me and I sighed when there was nothing.

    "Okay good, nothing on you," I sighed in relief. "I f I tell you, can you promise not to tell anyone?" I asked sincerely.

    "Fine, sure whatever you want," He said.

    I smiled and muttered under my breath. I snapped my eyes up to him and smiled. "My name is Martina de Rossi," I said. "Please don't tell anyone, it would be better if you didn't," I said awkwardly.

    "Martina," He tested the name out on his lips making me shiver. I love the way he said my name...

    Woah! Snap out of it, I thought to myself sternly.

    "That's a beautiful name," He said winking. This time I blushed at his flirting and he smirked.

    I shot him a glare and slapped his arm, "Shut up..." I said awkwardly, "It is not, I hate it anyway," I snorted.

    Bond's eyebrows raised, "What? I like it, I think it suits you," He said. I looked up, noticing how close his face was.

    I backed up and blushed, Damn it! I should hate him! I have to hate him... So why..? i thought. My heart flooded with fear. Oh no I cant be falling for him? I thought.

    The mere thought of that made my heart beat faster with panic. Love was such a silly human thing and it wasn't real, so what was this really?

    "Are you alright?" He frowned. I jumped backwards in surprise.

    "Yeah! Of course, why?" I asked curiously.

    He squinted at me like he didn't believe me. "Because you started to stare off into space," He pointed out.

    Okay, you've got this, you are in control, I have to hate him, I thought. Or at least try, I sighed.

    "Yea I am just fine," I lied. He looked as if he didn't believe me but dropped it.

    I sighed and sat back on the bed as he looked the files that I uploaded from his base in France.

    "What are you looking through?" I asked Bond casually.

    "His schedules over here, it seems he will only be here for at least two weeks until he goes to Mexico," Bond said aloud.

    Shit! I thought. One thing I hated more than Canada was Mexico!

    "Oh, amazing, Mexico. We should probably kill him now so he's no chance of escaping," I said. Bond looked at me, his eyes filled with suspicion.

    "You act like you've something to hide, is there anything about Mexico that has you jumpy?" He asked, staring at me.

    I immediately sent him my evil thoughts. Mmmm, yeah nice, love me a little bit of Mexico, with my evil ass little shit of a brother. I thought. Jonah was the only brother I cared about, my other brother however was a different story.

    "Oh, nothing much. Just family issues," I said vaguely.

    His eyes snapped to me and he studied me curiously. I shrugged and pretended like the fact that I admitted that didn't bother me.

    "Family? What is your family like?" He asked. I jolted at the question and felt my heart beat quicker.

    I thought that the thought of being in love cause anxiety, oh boy was I wrong! I thought in a panic.

    I put a hand to my chest and remembered the brief pain of my childhood before I ran away.

    "Nothing!" I gasped. I squeezed my eyes shut and I heard Bond stand in alarm.

    I hid my panic and forced it down. I breathed in and reminded myself that they were not going to hurt me.

    I opened my eyes and seemed to be fine and then I waved off Bond. "Nothing, they were great , " I said hoarsely.

    Bond shot me a look and I sighed.

    "Great? You call having a near panic attack great?!" He snapped. "You just scared the shit out of me!" That cause me to jolt and stare up at him.

    He wasn't in love with me was he? Or cared about me, right? I stared at him a little scared by his outburst.

    "Woah there bud, slow down. You should watch what you say. You shouldn't care about me, and don't forget than when this is over we can't be together," I said coldly.

    He looked shaken for a moment. "I think you are misunderstanding something..." He trailed off defensively.

    "What am I misunderstanding? The fact that we have only know each other for... A week now and you are trying to be my friend?" I said awkwardly, "Or the fact that you act like you are trying to get into my pants," I pinch the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

    "It's not like that, I swear. I just, I don't know what you are trying to get at, but I am not falling in love with you. I don't exactly fall in love," He told me.

    I sighed in relief and lean back, falling against the bed. My heart fluttered.

    "Thank God I got that straightened out," I said aloud.

    "Why are you like afraid of love or something?" He teased. I tensed, he had no idea what scared me at all. Right now he just hit the nail on the head.

    He was quiet when I didn't answer and he awkwardly looked away from me.

    Why was he so likeable? He literally puzzled me. He was so unreadable and I didn't know what to do with myself.

    I kicked off my boots and rolled over on the bed. I closed my eyes but it was too bright to sleep. The lights suddenly turned off and my eyes were slowly adjusting to the dark.

    Bond closed off the computer and sighed. He got into bed with me on the opposite side as far as possible.

    "So you read it right? What will be happening next?" I asked softly.

    "He is hosting an underground trading ring, it seems we will either have to pretend to be married... Or... Find something else in the meantime to come up with," He said shrugging.

    I blinked, beginning to feel tired. "Mmmh I don't have a problem pretending to be married, as long as it gets the job done," I said as professionally as I could without trying to make it sound weird.

    I closed my eyes and sighed in content at the warmth of the covers.

Love, huh?

Do I fear it?

What is it truly?

And why does everyone care about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754 12 19
"Do you know what Salvatore means? It means saviour, and you saved me in every possible way." ----- Martina Salvatore lived a normal life. Normal, sa...
891 77 24
Stephan Alphonso De Luca a ruthless, cold hearted and powerfull CEO. Grown up in a society where he would get what he wanted. Strong willed and unwav...
6K 252 15
she was a storm: sudden powerful, violent; devastating,and utterly magnificent." Words that could perfectly describe her. Her name is Avianna Rodrigu...
443K 8.8K 34
"Why the fuck is everyone staring at me ?" She complains looking at herself in my office mirror "Cause of that fucking dress" I respond suddenly feei...