Falling for Mr Billionaire ||...

By queensofsupreme

"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my chi... More

*Cast*
Prologue
Chapter 1 *His back*
Chapter 2 *I still love you*
Chapter 3 *She can't be pregnant*
Chapter 4 *Be my wife please*
Chapter 5*The devil is married*
Chapter 6 *Heartbroken*
Chapter 7*please don't hurt me*
Chapter 8*I didn't want a divorce*
Chapter 9*She isn't married*
Chapter 10*Are you pregnant?*
Chapter 11*She knows about him*
Chapter 12*Last day of italy*
Chapter 13 *Finally he knows*
Chapter 14 *He called me a slut*
Chapter 15*His her father*
Chapter 16*The devil caught me*
Chapter 18*Game on*
Chapter 19*Game goes wrong*
Chapter 20*On drugs*
Chapter 21*The Surprise*
Chapter 22*The smack*
Chapter 23*Paris Mistake*
Chapter 24*You under arrest*
Chapter 25*Jail life*
Chapter 26*broken hearts*
Chapter 27*Friends or family*
Chapter 28*Mother is back*
Chapter 29*Poison*
Chapter 30*Fake it till you make it*
Chapter 31*Its just an illusion*
Chapter 32*Bomb explosion*
Chapter 33*Broken body*
Chapter 34*AWAKE*
Chapter 35*Unconscious*
Chapter 36*behind bars*
Chapter 37*My baby*
Chapter 38*water-breaks*
Chqpter 39*Missing Ex-*
Chapter 40*Caught red handed*
Chapter 41*Suicide*
Chapter 42*Funeral*
Chapter 43*Wedding bells*
Chapter 44*Love is back*
Chapter 45*Engaged*
Chapter 46*Married again*
Chapter 47*Honeymoon*
Chapter 48*Cheater & a liar*
Chapter 49*Im Sorry*
Chapter 50*The end*
Chapter 51*Eli's start*
Chapter 52*Party like there's no tomorrow*
Chapter 53*Game on*
Chapter 54*Birthday wish*
Chapter 55*Revenge*
Chapter 56*Heart-condition*
Chapter 57*Accident*
Chapter 58- Bitter truth
Chapter 59 - Detective Eli
Chapter 60*Award ceremony
Chapter 61*Scars
Chapter 62 - Rule
Chapter 63*Past secrets
Chapter 64* Prom night
Chapter 65*Drinker*
Chapter 66*Future plans*
Epilogue

Chapter 17*Water problem*

6.6K 274 17
By queensofsupreme

"I asked you a question Sofia." Benjamin repeated and I gave him a weak smile thinking of something to tell him. "Stop smiling at me and answer my damn question."

"Daddy stop shouting. Em is crying." Elijah shouted.

"I'm sorry son, give my daughter here." Benjamin quickly took Emily for me and I didn't even fight or argue with him. "I'm late for a meeting, we will talk tonight."

"Are you going to work with Emily?" I asked and he just walked away from me not answering. "Benjamin she's my daughter, you not taking her to work."

"Stop wasting your breath. I'm her father and if I want to take her than I will and right now I want to take her with me today. I'm also going to fetch Elijah soon, make sure he is dressed." He said turning to me. "Now be the good mother you always say you are and go get Elijah ready." He repeated.

"Listen here Mr Carson, you can't take Emily to work because your work place is not a place for a baby. Do you even know how many months she is?" I tried taking Emily from him but he refused.

"Oh so you worried about Emily going to my work place, her father's office but you were never worried about her when you took her to work." I quickly shook my head as those words left his mouth.

"Are you crazy?" I shouted. "I would never take Emily to work nor would I ever---."

"You think I would never find out that you working for Nicholas?" He chuckled. "You lied straight in my face. I never thought you would let a stranger take care of my daughter. You didn't even know Geneva for an hour and you let her take care of my daughter. Why the fuck are you so irresponsible?"

"Don't you say that word in front of my children." I said pointing my index finger at him. "And whoever told you that nonsense is a liar." He took out his phone and I looked at him curious.

"You know how I hate strangers having pictures of my children and yet you let her take a picture of Emily." He showed me a picture of Geneva and Emily together and I couldn't even believe it. She never asked for my permission.

"Geneva isn't a stranger." I didn't want to say it but it was the only way to save myself. "Geneva is your girlfriend and she will be my children's stepmother soon so---."

"What?" He said shocked.

"I know you two slept together so you don't need to worry about me." My heart broke as I said that.

"Wait a second, who told you all this nonsense?" He asked but I didn't answer. "Actually I don't care who told you but I'm so curious of why you care."

"I don't care Benjamin. I only care about my children and if you think you can just take my daughter to your future wife then you crazier than I thought."

"You jealous." He smiled and I shook my head angry. "I can't believe you jealous over nothing."

"Didn't you say you have a meeting?" I asked and he started laughing.

"Make sure my son is ready, I'll fetch him later." He quickly left the house and I didn't bother fighting over Emily. He didn't even take anything for her, I'm sure he will come run back to me, asking me to feed her.

I closed the door and quickly went to Elijah to get him ready. He kept complaining about how I never spend anytime with him now a days. He even threatened to stay in New York if I didn't apologize for leaving him. He always seem to have something to threaten me with.

"Which one do you want to wear Sky?" I asked and he looked at me angry. "Eli I'm talking to you."

"Mom please don't call me sky. Please mommy." He begged me and I sighed. "Mommy who is beautiful, me or Anne?"

"Why?" I uttered curios.

"Anne said I'm beautiful but Daddy said I'm not." He mumbled. "Mommy, daddy said I'm handsome."

"You everything Elijah so choose one or else I'll choose one for you." I replied.

"Red for Anne mommy." I quickly took the read t-shirt out for him. "Mommy when are you going to bring the baby out."

"Eli you talk a lot and don't take it as a compliment." I told him and he smiled putting on his t-shirt. "Eli you used to chase every men that used to talk to mommy but you never chase the women who talk to Daddy."

"I promise I'll bite them if they touch daddy. I promise mommy." I giggled at his words.

"Okay. But please don't sleep now. I know you love sleeping." I left his room and went downstairs to get my phone. I'm sure Nicholas has been blowing up my phone.

Mr annoying : Are you fucking kidding me.

Mr annoying : Did you forget about me?

Mr annoying : I miss the kids, don't take them from me.

Mr annoying : I won't ask for a kiss again please Sofia.

I read all his messages and before I could reply someone grabbed the phone out of my hand.

"Benjamin, how did you get in?" I asked looking at my phone in his hand.

"Who is so important to you that you didn't even hear me open the door." He said looking at my messages and I quickly grabbed my phone back. "What are you hiding?"

"We not married so stop asking me questions." I said and Elijah came downstairs excited.

"I don't have the energy for you." He said to me and picked Elijah up.

___________________

Benjamin's POV.

I got in my office and I couldn't stop thinking about Sofia's stupid attitude. She must've found someone in Paris that's why she's acting like this. She really does move on so fast.

"You missed all your meeting everyday but yet your companies are not running to the ground." Thea said coming in my office. "How are you doing? Is Sofia still giving you a hard time."

"Please Thea, now isn't the time." I mumbled.

"Since when do you call me by my first name? I'm your father's girlfriend." She replied taking a seat. "I know I can't be your mother and I can't replace her Benjamin and I'm not asking you to call me mother but you can talk to me about anything. I promise I won't judge you."

"You pregnant with my father's child right?" I asked and she nod her head. "Can you live a night without water?"

"What are you up to?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "I might have not known you for so long but I do know you always up to something when you ask a question."

"Aunt Thea don't you think you already have enough problems? I mean your mother who is older than my father was planning your death because she was engage to my father, your boyfriend who was suppose to be your stepfather." She rolled her eyes annoyed at me.

"Stop trying to change the subject and answer my question, Ben." She said and Jay came in my office just in time before she started lecturing me.

"Hello Xavier's wife. You get more beautiful by the day passes." Jay complimented her as he kissed her hand.

"Jay talk to Benjamin for me because I honestly don't want his father having a heart attack when he finds his only son is in jail." Thea told Jay.

"How sure are you that you not carrying a boy." I mumbled and she looked at me angry. "Fine. You the child's mother and you know if it's a girl or a boy."

"Just kiss my grandchildren for me." She left and Jay quickly took a seat.

"Your stepmother is just a few years older than you." Jay commented. "Now tell me why did you call me here. The kids are still alive if you worried about that."

"I know Stephanie and Layla would take good care of them but I want you to do something else for me."

"Ben I really have been getting messages from an unknown number telling me to help them and they will help me in return and right now you sound just like them." I swear he thinks a lot that's why he always assume crazy things will happen.

"I'm not them now just make sure after you get my message tonight, you switch off all my tapes. Don't even leave one."

"Are you fasting?" He asked shaking his head confused.

"Just do it and don't tell anyone." I told him. "By the way Jay you lucky you have Stephanie so stop flirting with every other women especially when you have a temper."

"I don't flirter with women's, they flirter with me. Anyways I forgot to tell you that this other women has been flirting with Tucker. I don't know her name but she is beautiful."

"Jay, Tucker is taken." I replied.

"I know." He started. "But that doesn't mean his happy with Stella. I mean why else would he flirt back with a random girl when he has been dating Stella for almost three years." He continued. "Sometimes I wonder how he didn't kill himself because valentines girls are crazy. Stephanie is forever on my neck. She always asks me where I have been and if I lie she tells me to try it again but this time I should tell her the truth. She even comes to my work place and tells me what I should or should not do."

"But at least she's with you and you both love each other." Sometimes I wish Sofia wasn't so fucking stubborn. I wish she would just let us sort out our differences.

"You are crazy." Jay replied laughing.

********

Sofia's POV.

Benjamin came from work and he was actually in a very good mood until he saw me. I fake a smile and walked passed him after all both the kids went to bed and I was full. I don't even understand why Benjamin comes so late when he has children waiting for him at home.

I wanted to ask him why he took the children to other people's house when I'm still alive but I didn't want to be the one that breaks the silence. I took out my phone and started messaging Marko because the last time I talked to him was the day he picked me up. And what's so strange about that is he is never at home when I'm there. I'm sure he is only angry because Anna makes him sleep on the couch.

Me : Anna and I are meeting up tomorrow, please join us. I miss you and Anna's arguments.

Marko : Just sleep Sofia. Goodnight.

I read the message over and over again but it didn't make sense. He would always send emojis or a video of annoying Anna when I talk about Anna but now a days his whole attitude changes when I ask about her but I didn't want to push him so I put my phone away.

I quickly went to the kitchen and opened the tap but no water came out. I opened the fridge but there was no water or anything there.

"Benjamin." I shouted going to the living room. "The tap isn't working. There's no water Benjamin and I'm dehydrated." He looked at me so weird before answering.

"First of all, you are not dehydrated and secondly what do I look like to you? If there's no water than don't come to me. Call your boyfriend or whoever you want but don't call me."

"But this is your house. You Benjamin Carson, there's no way someone can cut the water fr---."

"I'm also a human." He replied interrupting me. I can't believe he changed to the point he doesn't praise himself anymore.

"Please Benjamin, my baby needs water. I will die without food and water." I went on my knees and I knew he could never see me sad. "Please Benjamin I beg you."

"Fine, just get up. I don't want my floors dirty." He went out of the house and I quickly sat down on the couch. I hope he doesn't take long telling the people never to stop the water in this house again.

"I can't believe he forgot his car keys." I got up and took the keys. I quickly went outside and saw him on the phone. I'm sure if he is laughing like that, it would only mean one thing.

It's Geneva on the phone-!

I walked closer to him without him knowing.

"I know I owe you asshole but honestly, stop making me beg. I just want the water back on. If I do it myself than she will know." I widened my eyes as those words left his mouth. "I'll wait for ten minutes, not a minute more so make sure you get here and do it. Or else Jay, I'll tell your father you lost the deal to Carlos." I quickly left without listening more to his conversation because I was already angry.

I went in the house and went straight to bed. We will see who wins the game you started Benjamin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.3K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
219K 12.4K 53
She clung to people. He ran from people. She was broken. He thought he could mend her. She lost a baby. He lost his lifeline. She became his wo...
439K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
6.9K 401 41
******* SEQUEL HAS BEEN PUBLISHED 🤍🤍🤍'MARRIED TO A BILLIONAIRE' ******* Kellandra "Kelly" Grey is a secretary at her bestfriend, Avery's , multibi...