Persecution

Oleh lostinnyc

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me I'll always be in your heart. And if you hate me I... Lebih Banyak

Persecution
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Q And A.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.

Chapter 28.

164 13 73
Oleh lostinnyc

Special early update to my personal Lapdancer: Meyra. Love you lots boo. xx

Calamity [kəˈlæm ɪ ti]

(Noun) // Meaning of a great misfortune or disaster; catastrophe. A grievous affection; misery.

*K's POV*

I have no more tenderness, no heart. No feelings.

Whipping away the tears I gathered all my stuff, I got my passport in my hand took the key's to one of H's cars and drove to the airport right after saying Good Bye to Z and Ness. It is so hard to be in his car at this moment, because everything reminds me of him. His sense is still in his car, the songs he listened to played. I cried and cried, but crying didn't bring him back to me.

I ignored the people question eyes and booked a flight to myself. "To Seattle, please." I tried to swallow back the sob, making my throat hurt. The girl who booked me the flight nodded.

"Sorry miss, but are you all right?" She asked worried, I just started to laugh really hard breaking down in tears right after.

"Just give me the fucking ticket." I said through gritted teeth.

I took the tickets out of her hand harshly and walked to the gate. Suddenly I stopped, I saw a couple looking at each other, all in love. Kissing each other. I would prefer getting stabbed in the heart than see something like this.

"Don't fall in Love, it's a fucking trap." I said and walked passed them, earning a shocked look of the couple.

"It's a trap." I said to myself whipping away the tears.

I sat on the window seat, looking out seeing the pretty sky. I looked up a bit more, seeing the clear blue sky.

Dearest, why did you take away my Harry from me?

It hurts, it hurts so much. I burst into tears again, I cried in utter silence so I wouldn't get any attention. Do you know that feeling when you cry in silence, you get this painful feeling in your troat? It's awful.

I thought about H, how he would brush my messy hair out of my face, how he always was tempted to kiss me, or didn't wanna touch me because he wanted to keep me 'Untouched' like he would say.

Now I am hopelessly in Love with a memory.

He was so beautiful, his hair always laid on his forehead or he would push it upwards making a cute quiff. His green eyes changed colour, sometimes it was blue-ish, sometimes green.

He is a ghost of a boy now, Beautiful. Lost, breaking my heart.

Rest in Peace, Darling.

*Elliot's POV*

My hands started to shake violently when I saw Boss, lying almost lifeless on the cold ground. Even if he was breathing out his last puffs of air, he still mumbled Kylie's name.

People write book about Love like theirs.

"You're with me boss, stay with me. Stay for Kylie." I said, fast looking at his injury. The wound was too deep, but I'm 100% Marcus missed his heart. It's just underneath it, I hope I can still save him.

The Gang Fight ended and I wanted to find Boss and tell him the good new that we had won, but all I get is this.

I pulled H on my back and fast ran towards the car, I could feel the blood stain my shirt. "Bro, please, you're strong. You're gonna heal and after that we're gonna kick ass together." I said chuckling, brushing away a tear. Fuck.

I fast drove towards the doctor that illegally helped us when we got injured. I got flashed a couple times by the radar but didn't give a shit. I stepped out of the car getting Boss out as well. Careful.

I furiously knocked on the door, the blood got all smeared on my face.

Never would I thought that I would have Harry's blood on my hands.

"Open the fucking door!" I roared when I didn't get any answer. Just when I wanted to leave and search for someone else's help I heard someone run towards the door from the other side.

The doc gasped at the sight and helped me getting H inside. We laid him on the operation table, the doc gave me a mask and I watched Styles with teary eyes.

"If you are not gonna save him Doctor, I will make sure that it's not going to be only Harry's blood that is going to flow tonight." I said harshly.

He nervously nodded and ripped his shirt open. I closed my eyes at the sight of the painful injury. Dear, Lord.

"The wound is too deep, I don't think he will make it." He said.

"Than you're going to make it possible!" I yelled, his hands shook and took a needle.

Morphine.

He than plugged him on a machine that showed us his heartbeat.

Peep. Long Pause. Peep. Long Pause.. His heartbeat is unbelievably slow.

"Can he hear us?" I asked, he just nodded his head. Shit, he can probably feel everything as well.

"Boss, stay okay. You're strong. You don't wanna leave Kylie do you?" I said trying to encouraging him.

The doctor gave me a steel bowl. He cut open the wound a bit more, making me close my eyes again.

I saw the doc sweating when he tried to get out the first bullet. Not long after he took the first one out.

Cling.

The bullet made a sound against the bowl, I studied the metal bullet, seeing an M engraved on it. I shook my head in disgust and waited for hell to end.

We were at the 6th bullet now, the doc said there is only one left.

"We have a problem, Grey." He used my last name. "The bullet harassed the heart a bit, taking the bullet out of that place can mean the dead of Styles."

I pushed the bowl away and took the doctor my his collar. "I will cut you in pieces and play with your blood." I threatened. He swallowed visibly and went back to work. I held in my breath when he took the bullet in between the tweezers.

A little move was made and the machine started to peep furiously. His heart stopped beating. With that the doc fast took away the bullet and took a defibrillator, it was a small one that you could use on the bare heart.

I fell on my knees, please, please. Every time he got electrocuted he jumped off the operating table.

Shit.

The sick making, long beeping sound of the machine didn't stop. I don't even wanna know how much pain the boss feels now.

"Save him!" I yelled. "Please, please!" I furiously whipped the tears that escaped my eyes. What are we gonna be without our boss? What are we without our Gang Leader?

His body jumped 3 more times. But the stupid beeping didn't turn normal. I started to yell. It's all over! I grabbed the closest material next to me and threw it, making a big mess.

I stood up looking at Harry's now dead body. The Beautiful Bordeaux colour made a breath-taking contrast with his unbelievably pale body.

"Styles!" I yelled frustrated, I balled my hand in a tight fist, "You told us that you never would leave your sons, we were your sons!" I yelled, I lifted up my fist and slammed it against H's chest.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

*K's POV*

I sat on a hotel rooms floor, a Vodka Bottle in my hand. Never would I drink, but he made me.

I'm gonna drink until I forget who He is. Who my H is. Drink till I forget his name. There is no other way to ease this pain.

I drank and drank, I whipped the tears that escaped my eyes. I threw the empty bottle against the wall. Not caring how much I would pay for the mess I made. He had left a shit loads of money anyway.

He, that made me a dog for his Love.

8th Bottle..

And I said that I would drink until my blood turned into alcohol, and I would forget your name.

I ended up forgetting mine first.

I stood up feeling dizzy, I held the wall to support myself but failed anyways. I crawled slowly towards my bag searching for my phone.

Shit, I threw it out of the window. I groaned loudly,

I looked at the my watch.

It's 4AM.

You're dead.

I'm still crying.

I decided to leave this depressing room, I took my coat and pulled on my shoes. The warm air hitted my face, making me think clear.

It's the last day of Summer and It's been 3 days since H's dead.

3 days, also know as Calamity Days.

kəˈlæm ɪ ti, a noun, with the meaning of a great misfortune or disaster; catastrophe. A grievous affection; misery.

I walked down the dark unknown streets, I closed my eyes while walking. Remembering how me and Ness got lost, and H took me with him. I smiled at the thought, I touched my lips, remembering the burning sensation he would always leave. I asked myself if Harry could hear my thoughts. Maybe he did, what have I to loose right?

Harry, Loving you was the most Painful form of Self Distruction.

I laughed at how pathetic I sounded.

I jumped back a bit when the sky boomed, it was like H replied to my thoughts. My tears mixed with the sweet rain on my cheeks, "Harry." I said my voice sounding heartbreaking, I walked deeper into the darkness, the smell of Petrichor filled my nostrils. Petrichor: A pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of a long period of warm, dry, weather. The petrichor smell comes from Mother Earth.

And that Petrichor smell is H's smell. You might ask, 'Why is that? It's not.' But yes, it is, because Harry is now burried under the dark Earth. It's H's sense.

I dropped on my knees, looking up at the sky, "Harry, I still Love you, do you still Love me?" I whispered.

And there I was, in the middle of Seattle, way of my ambitions, getting deeper in Love with a Dead Boy.

(A/N: Well, well fellas.. That was a handful, wasn't it! Btw, there are some ''medical'' stuff going on, but I don't know if everything I wrote is correct! Please, like pleaseeeee, share your thoughts with me, you can comment like what you think about their thoughts, comments about your theories because I am dying to hear them..

Soo, I am mostly asking y'all questions, now if you'd like you can ask me everything you want, about the fanfic, about myself, about anything that pops into your mind. Surprise me!

By the way I decided to entertain you guys with a dirty joke because Imma bad bitch..

'I'm so confused. This girl texted me and it said "Thespacebuttononmyphoneisbrokenpleasegivemeanalternative." Does anyone know what 'ternative' means?'

*badum tss*

Stay safe, boobies. A .xx)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

71.7K 2.7K 44
"We have to fight together in order to survive"
5.5K 210 24
Having a bad past effects your love life. How would you be able to love the person who saves you, if the person who stopped you from happiness comes...
167K 6.5K 39
"You will keep struggling but at the end you will always be in my firm hold." All right reserved 2016©The_Monster_MK Complete✅
1.1M 34.2K 53
" I will fuck you whenever and however I want to, and you will take it like a good wife you are."