Abracadabra (BanG Dream x Mal...

By Anaverageguy321

Loyalist is the most famous band/musicians in the world, and Y/N L/N is it's star player! Fast foward a year... More

Prologue - Familar places
Chapter one - New faces
Chapter two - Offer in the coffee shop
Chapter three - Idols
Chapter four - A "Happy world"
1K READS! with an apology
Chapter six - Old memories
Chapter seven - Promotion play
Chapter eight - Day off
Chapter nine - An interrogation
Chapter ten - Showtime
Chapter eleven - Prep time
Chapter twelve - A day spent at the beach'
Chapter thirteen - Keeping good to a debt'
Chapter fourteen - In the bright afterglow...'
Chapter fifteen - Roses, Twins, and...Science?!'
Chapter sixteen - Challenge accepted'
Chapter seventeen - Hold my beer...(part 1)'
Chapter eighteen - ...I got this? (part 2)'
Bonus chapter - Halloween
Notes: Q&A/Suggestion/Feedback Page
Bonus chapter - Love in the air
Bonus chapter - White roses
25K READS! With an announcement (not really)

Chapter five - Roses

2.2K 43 46
By Anaverageguy321

Nobody's POV

"Good morning class, I hope you all know this week is the last week before the mid-term break, so there is a test," announced the teacher.

Uproar followed for the lack of information/warning about a test, but it was to expected.

"Ahhh! We have a test today? I didn't study!" said Kasumi in panic.

"It's fine Kasumi, I doubt anybody did, so we are all in the same boat and you will have an excuse if you do badly," Y/N said to reassure her.

A huge grin appeared on Kasumi's face as an idea popped into her mind. "Ok then Y/N, since we are all in the same boat, let's compare our marks after the test!"

After Kasumi's sudden outburst, the teacher had to spend the next five minutes silencing the class for the test. A test paper was slammed down on Y/N's desk, his (unlikely) doomsday.

Timeskip- 30 minutes into the test

Haftway through test time, unlike his (female) peers, Y/N (shockingly) was done. He glanced around the room in amusement as he watched Kasumi hold a confused expression over her face as she tried to get through the paper, virtually everyone else in class was struggling like her. Y/N doubted that checking would reveal any errors so he decided against it.

Y/N laided back in his chair, relaxed. The test was easy; too easy for his liking; he suspected something would come back and haunt him for overlooking it. Still more persistent mathers chewed at his attention, namely love. He suspected the girls have developed feelings for him, yet he wasn't quite sure how to react. Perhaps respond to their feelings, no that might be too open, take them out then get to know them, yes that might just work. He was smart when it came to human psychology, but affection tend to exclude him. Side effect from a military-like lifestyle he used to live, maybe.

Timeskip- After test

"Ok class, time's up! Remember no talking, getting up from your chairs as you are still under exam conditions, and will be until all the test papers have been collected!" bellowed the teacher.

Kasumi looked as if she would burst if she didn't have a conversation in the next minute. In the name of not getting Kasumi reported to the principal's office, Y/N prayed the teacher would be quick in collecting the papers. 

"The paper was so hard Y/N, how do you think you will do?" Kasumi asked eagerly recovering from her (forced) exile from speech.

"I think, I will do decent," Y/N asked.

Kasumi narrowed her eyes at Y/N. "Are you sure you didn't study Y/N?"

"Not one bit," Y/N confirmed.

"Then why are you so confident?" Kasumi mused.

"Because I am a confident person," Y/N replied as if it were obivious. "Anyways what day is it?"

"It is garbage day," replied the teacher.

Debating about respect, Y/N decided the class needed some humour to break up the tension from the test. He didn't like the teacher anyways.

"Aww...look miss the made a special day just for you!" Y/N exclaimed.

The class broke into an uproar of laughter, only the teacher didn't appreciate his humour and had words with him.

Timeskip- To cafeteria

"Kasumi, Y/N, how was the test for you?" asked Tae.

"It was soo hard!" cried Kasumi.

"I know right; I couldn't even answer questions 3b, 6c ,and 8a," added Saaya.

The trio continued to discuss about the test and how hard it was for them. Arisa noticed Y/N was silently watching.

"Y/N, how was the test for you?

"Oh....it was fine," Y/N replied distantly.

Arisa looked at Y/N in a confused manner. "You are strangely calm Y/N, did you study?"

"Not at all, its just I feel we will all do well," Y/N replied snapping back.

"Really? You do know all of us didn't study right?" Arisa pointed out.

"Even though that maybe so, I still believe we will do great," said Y/N firmly. Arisa smilled, charmed by Y/N's apparent optimism.

"How could I focus when the thought of Y/N escaping a Straitjacket while hanging upside down is still swimming around in my head! You all should have been there, it was so heart-pounding!" exclaimed Kasumi in excitement.

"Is it true Y/N?" asked Tae in disbelive.

"That's so cool....Y/N-san is so cool...." muttered Rimi in awe.

"Y/N don't you know that is dangerous," scolded Saaya. "You could have died," Her voice quivered on "died".

"Aww Saaya-san, I didn't know you cared so much for me..." teased Y/N leaving Saaya blushing furiously. Y/N suspected they were going to ask him more in-depth questions about the escape so he thought of a quick way to draw their attention.

"Hey guys do you know how to waste people's time effectively?

"How?" asked Kasumi in interest.

"....."

"......."

".........."

"............."

"................"

"...................."

"........................"

"Oh my god Y/N, you didn't just pull that off!" cried Arisa when she figured out what Y/N just did.

"That was smart of you Y/N, where did you learn it?" asked Saaya.

"I made it up on the spot," responded Y/N.

"You never cease to impress us, do you Y/N-san?" said Tae.

"Alright, off topic, where are you guys going later?" asked Y/N.

"We are going to the mall!" shouted an overly excited Kasumi.

"You should come with us," suggested Saaya.

"We promise it will be fun..." said Tae.

"Nah guys, I have work," Y/N replied.

"Aww....but you should really consider going out with us," said Kasumi.

Y/N felt he had caught on a nuance. Love? Most probably.

"Don't worry, I will......eventually," he assured them.

TImeskip- After school

Y/N was walking toward CiRCLE alone listening to Loyalist's new release.

He smiled to himself; he knew the whole song. This, of course, was to be expected as he helped edit the whole song; even after leaving Loyalist, Loyalist wouldn't leave him. So in the name of friendship, which he shared with the members, he still helped out in small ways such as editing or short voice overs.

"Y/N-san!" called a voice behind him.

In an instant, he felt two hands wrap him as warmth erupted around his waist, turning around, it was Kokoro.

"Ahhh! Kokoro, what are you doing? Let me go!" demanaded Y/N.

"Aww.....okay," said Kokoro, reluctantly letting go.

Y/N noticed Kokoro didn't come alone, there was another soul, Hikawa Hina.

"Ah! It's great to see you again Y/N," she greeted.

"You too," Y/N replied. "So what do you two want?"

"Eh!? How did you know we wanted something?" asked Kokoro in surprise.

"Simple, firstly your facial expressions, secondly the pace in which you two got here and finally the speed in which you two talked," responded Y/N as if it were mainstream knowledge.

"Okay, that's really  boppin' Y/N-san! I just wanted to confirm what Kokoro told me was true," explained Hina happily.

"Okay....what did she tell you?" asked Y/N already knowing the answer.

"That you escaped a Straitjacket while hung upside down," exclaimed Kokoro.

Y/N scaratched the back of his head. Of course it was to expected that he would be asked about the escapist trick he pulled, but that didn't mean he was comfortable talking about it. It brought up a past he would rather forget.

In the end Y/N gave in, against his discomfort, and spent the next five minutes explaining what he did and how it helped him pull it off. Kokoro and Hina listened in absolute silence.

"....and if all goes well, you would have successfully escaped a Straitjacket while being hung upside down," finished Y/N.

"Wow Y/N, that's so cool...I want to try it!" exclaimed Hina energetically.

"Yeah me too, it would be my greatest trick!" added Kokoro.

"Please do not, it is dangerous," Y/N pleaded.

"But Y/N, you did it," countered Kokoro.

"Yeah it isn't fair only you get to do cool tricks like that," added Hina.

Y/N was now caught in the annoying argument against his hypocrisy. Even if Hina and Kokoro had athlete level of fitness, which he doubt, it would still be a very real danger to them. They weren't like him: no study into escapology, military training and practice along with other essential skills/knowledge required to pull it off (safely).

"Ok, however, I am different," Y/N said gently.

Y/N had to admit, Marina had one heck of timing when it came to save him from awkward and uncomfortable situations.

"Y/N, where are you?" she asked impatiently from his phone.

"On my way now!" Y/N replied in panic. "Bye Hina, Kokoro. We will talk again soon!"

"Bye Y/N!" they called in unison while simultaneously waving. 

Timeskip- To CiRCLE

"AH....ha....I'm here!" called an exhaustd Y/N.

"Great! So what's your plan for getting the last two bands?" asked Marina turning toward Y/N.

"I....I ran all the way from school and you just want me to find more bands?! Can't I have a break?" asked Y/N miserably.

"Well....you cou-," she was cut off when the doors opened.

"Do you think this is the place Sayo-san?" asked a silver haired girl.

"I am not sure Yukina-san, but it looks like it," replied a teal haired girl, remarkably she looked like Hina.

Marina must have known something about the newcomers because for a short time, she seemed to panic.

"W-Welcome to CiRCLE Live House," she managed. "I am Marina and this is my co-worker Y/N, how can we help you?"

The girl with silver hair narrowed her eyes at the sight of Y/N. "Have we met before?"

"I do not belive so; however, if you and your friends introduce yourselves I might remember something," suggested Y/N.

"Very well, I am Yukina Minato vocalist, together we are Roselia," she said formally.

"Hikawa Sayo, lead guitarist, glad to meet you," said Sayo.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I am Imai Lisa the bassist," said Lisa kindly.

"Udawaga Ako, I play the drums with the dark powers I am bestowed upon!" proclaimed Ako.

"H-Hello....I am Shirokane Rinko.....Keyboard...I do play!" said Rinko shyly.

"Great to meet you all!" exclaimed Y/N as he shook hands with each of Roselia's members. "I would like to invite all of you to play at the CiRCLE Live Concert this Sunday."

"Y/N...how can you be so calm? Don't you know who they are?!" whispered Marina urgently.

Y/N just stared back at her, blank faced.

After staring and discussing quietlly for a few minutes, Yukina spoke up. "This is a very nice offer; but, we unfortunately have to refuse."

"But why?" asked Y/N in confusion, all the bands he had offered too didn't just agree to play but jumped at the chance, Roselia was the opposite.

"Y/N, Roselia belives themeselves to be the best of the best. If we are to convice them to join, we have to prove to them that we are a "high-end" live house," said Marina quietly.

Y/N thought for a moment, an idea sprang materialised in his mind.

"A "high-end" live house should have "high-end" employees, right?" asked Y/N.

"Right..." replied Lisa slowly, unsure where this was going.

"So, "high-end" employees should be talented in their respected fields, right?" asked Y/N again.

"Get to the point," demanded Yukina.

"My point is if I manage to impress all of you with my musical skills, Roselia joins the concert," said Y/N simply.

"I wanna see.....Y/N-san play...." said Rinko.

"Me too," added Lisa.

"Ok then, it is decided. Let us see what you can do," finished Sayo.

"Right this way," Y/N said as he led them to CiRCLE's studio.

"Y/N, for the first time, I do hope you flex your musical skills as hard as you can," said Marina while clinging on him.

"I will try my best," assured Y/N.

Y/N led them to the studio, stood in front of a keyboard, prepared a mike and said informed Roselia he was starting.

After he was done, he turned to look at Roselia, noticing, Marina in silence, was giving him the tumbs up.

"So....how did I do?" asked Y/N with a nervous smile.

Before anymore can be said, Sayo was kneeing before him in a prayer-like pose.

"Please teach me your ways Y/N-senpai!!!" she pleaded, blushing furiously.

"Huh, Sayo?!" cried Yukina in shock.

"Me too! Me too! Please teach me too Y/N-senpai!" called Lisa in awe.

"Huh?!" Yukina held a confused expression.

"That...that...was so good Y/N-san," said Rinko.

"You must have some powerful dark magic to have perforemed so well," said Ako.

"Well, I belive Roselia will be performing at the live concert," Y/N said with a huge grin on his face.

"Unbelievable," muttered Yukina as she stormed off, face flustered she exited the studio.

"Did I say some thing wrong?! Did I say something wrong?!" asked Y/N in panic.

"No, Yukina-san just isn't used to being shown-off by newly met people," explained Ako.

"Especially not ones as talented as you, Y/N-sensei," said Lisa. 

Y/N and Marina visibly relaxed; however, Y/N thought he caught hidden implications beneath Lisa's words.

"So....Roselia will be performing then," said Marina, seeking assurance.

The (remaining) members of Roselia nodded in silent acknowledgement.

"Well...I guess we should go calm Yukina-san down," said Sayo.

"Should I come along?" asked Y/N.

"That would be great, however we wouldn't want to trouble you; after all you seem like a busy person," replied Ako.

"Very busy indead, see you all at the concert. Feel free to come in to practice whenever!" said Marina showing them the way out.

"No! Marina! I wanted to ask Sayo something!" called Y/N.

"What is it? To be your girlfriend?" teased Marina with a smirk.

Y/N blushed lightly "No, although I belive she is fit for the job. Just wondering wheather she was related to Hina in any way."

"Ah, I wanted to ask her that as well," said Marina just realising her curiosity.

"Nevermind, we can ask her in the future. So what do we do now," said Y/N.

"Now...we get back to work. Come help me clean the cafe outside, Hello Happy World attracted a lot of pigeons outside, earlier and now there's bird dropping everywhere," replied Marina grabbing the cleaning equipment.

"I don't get a break do I," muttered Y/N softly.

Only one left: 

Glitter Green

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 20.4K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
44.5K 1.6K 52
[A possible better version on the second year anniversary book] "If I work here, I might be able to find, the music within." (Y/N) (L/N) has always...
117 8 29
What happens when the traumatized girl who only has music to depend on has it ripped away from her? (Y/n) is a girl who has gone through a handful of...
113K 2.8K 28
Moving to a new town was no big deal for Y/n L/n. She and her sister Cassandra did it constantly. It was tough keeping up with that schedule, conside...