One Punch Man Oneshots 《COMPL...

By LexisZoldyck

《REQUESTS ARE CLOSE》 One Punch Man Characters X Reader First of all, You're gonna regret reading this. The gr... More

♡REQUEST ARE OPEN♡
Risk |Sonic
Innocent |Genos
Hanahaki Disease|Saitama
Bestfriend|Child Emperor
My Hero|Saitama
Warmth|Genos
Memories|Genos
Rival|Sonic
Jealous|Metal Bat
Overprotective|Boros
President |Child Emperor
Mine|Sonic (🍋)
Weak|Mumen Rider
I need you... |Sonic
Important Announcement
Annoyingly Cute|Flashy Flash
I read my story and I cringed
IM STILL ALIVEEEEE PEEPS

Fangirl|Amai Mask

7.3K 121 252
By LexisZoldyck

A/N
Welcome back to my book!I hope you guys enjoy this!

Comment your request here------------>>>

Genre:Fluff

Amai Mask x Fangirl!Reader

Y/N's POV

I have been Amai's number 1 fangirl.I was also his make up artist.I was almost popular for being known as "Amai's big fangirl" .I would literelly buy all his album and merchandise.Not to mention Amai is my friend, Although he's so secretive.I would try to befriend him.I love him more than an idol and yeah it hurts that he only sees me as his make up artist and big fangirl.I was there when he became a hero,a idol,his first album,his first song and his first photoshoot.

I love him so much not because he was an Idol.I love him because he always saved me from monsters.I would always thank him and he would always smile genuinely at me.

I became his friend after that.I also applied to be his make up artist.I tried my best to impress him and I would always talk to him.
I was there everywhere for him and I supported him.Cheer him up when the monsters ruined his concert or when his rival
Levi(not AOT people haha) "Sweet" beat his songs.

Until I heard him in an conversation which broke my heart.

◇◇flashback◇◇
I went to prepare Amai's clothes until I heard him talking to a person

"You know that (Name)-chan really likes you a lot.She supported you everywhere you go.Why not give her a chance?"A man said and he just chuckled.

"Honestly I appreciate her efforts but I see her nothing than a mere Fangirl of mine and
my friend"He said and my eyes started to water.I told the manager I have an urgent matter and someone should substitute me.

◇◇-Flashback ends-◇◇
I went home crying afterwards.
Right..nothing than a mere fangirl and friend.
What do I expect?Im nothing than a plain ordinary girl.Theres a lot of pretty and hot idols out there.

I cried all night and I gave my ticket to someone else.He was suppose to have an concert tomorrow.I also messaged there manager that I was quitting my job for personal reasons.I know this was immature and all.But it hurts to hear that from him.

I never messaged him again,I was probably a bother texting him from time to time.I got his number when I asked him before.

"Don't be sad that those monters ruined your concert atleast your fans were happy,right?"

"I hope your schedules isn't tight.I want you to eat and sleep properly okay?"

"Good luck Amai"

Yeah it was kinda normal routine for me to message him before his concert.But for the first time I didn't message him any good lucks or whatever.He never replies anyway.

I walked around the town trying to get my mind off from my hopeless love.Until I bump into someone.It was a man with a mask and cap.I muttered a "sorry" until he pulled my wrist.

It was.....

......

......

Levi, Amai's rival.I was shocked to see bump into him, if girls were to bump into him.They would fangirl and things,but I wasn't really a hardcore fan of him.I liked his songs and all but I never expect to meet him.I blushed madly as he lean closer at me.
Wow he's really handsome in real life than pictures.

"Aren't you Amai's big fangirl?He has a concert now right?.Never expect you to miss his concert especially his last concert for his album"Levi asked and I smiled nervously.

"O-Oh you know me? .Its just I decided to give away my ticket.I just got a little bored and decided to not go today.He doesn't care about me anyways,missing a concert is no big deal"I said nervously and he made a smile.

"Okay,do you want to watch mine then?"Levi asked and I just nod.

"Sure I guess,but I don't have a ticket."I said and he smiled.He gave me a VIP ticket and I was shocked.

"Are you sure your giving this to me for free?!You know tickets are really expensive?!"I exclaim and he laugh.

"Don't worry its the last one anyway.I wanna give it to my fans but I guess giving it to you is better"He said and I smiled widely,we exchanged numbers.He then waved at me 'bye' because he has a photoshoot.

I went home super excited.No one's that lucky to get a free ticket you know.Whats more shocking is that he gave it the idol himself to me.He's concert is tomorrow,I guess going there for once won't hurt me.
Getting his number was pretty lucky too

Its not like im rebelling against my idol Amai.He doesn't care anyways so I will go.I picked my favorite clothes and bag then decided to sleep.

Amai's POV
I haven't seen (name) yesterday nor today.Its unlikely for her not to be in my concert or her messaging me.She probably was at my concert,maybe I didn't see her?

I asked my manager about it since my make up artist is not her.Until he told me that she quited her job.Why did she quit?She told me its always been her dream to work with me.
She worked hard to apply for this.Did she hear our conversation yesterday?I didn't really said anything bad.

-End of Amai's POV-

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I woke up and got ready to attend Levi's concert.It will start at 6 and the line would be really long.So getting there early is great.I wore the clothes I prepared last night and brought my bag and ticket.I ate lunch since I woke up late for staying up all night.He even gave me a fan meet ticket.Wow its my first time attending his concert and I get to meet him again too.

I drive to the place he will be having a concert and went on the line.Until I got to my assigned seat and its still an hour till his concert to start.I saw a message and 1 was from Levi,1 from Amai.Wow so shocking,
seeing Amai message me for the first time.

I opened Amai's message seeing "(Name) why did you quit?".I ignored it and decided to open Levi's message.

《Levi》

L:Hey (name) are you there already?

N:Yep Im so excited :3

L:Okay I gotta go and practice.See u later ; )

I blushed at the wink emoji.Minutes passed until the concert started.The concert was fun and I enjoyed it a lot.I also went to the fan meet , seeing fangirls being excited.It was my turn and he signed the album.I did buy his album before.He smiled and we had a conversation.

"Did you enjoy the concert?"He asked and I giggled.

"Yes it was very fun and I enjoyed it a lot"I said and he smiled.We talk about things and we became friends.Until its the next fan turn,
He waved a bye at me and I waved back at him.I was blushing like crazy especially when he winked at me during the concert.It was so long that it finished at 7 am in the morning.

I have never felt this happy again after that incident with Amai.I opened my phone to see that my newsfeed was filled with "Amai's Big Fangirl attends Levi's concert".Damn I didn't know I was popular, everybody comment on how fake I was.

Like attending other concerts would make me a fake fan?!Whatever I have nothing to do with Amai anyways.

Little did you know Amai was very mad when he saw it.

You decided to chat with Levi as you talked about random things.A message then popped from Amai.

《Amai》

A: (Name) where are you?

A:We need to talk

A:Lets meet later at XXX Cafè at 4

Seeing that made me nervous for some reasons.I can tell he was really mad,I mean attending his rival concert is much of a big deal?.

I decided to sleep since I stayed up overnight at the concert.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
I woke up and it was 3,I change into some clothes and ate food.I grab my purse and went to the Cafè and I opened the door to see Amai sitting looking outside.I then sit on his table and he looked at mea and smiled.

"How have you been (Name)?"He ask and I smiled back.I blushed, he's as handsome as always

"Im fine"I said shortly and we had a awkward silence.Until I have a phone call from Levi.I excused myself and went outside the Cafè,not knowing Amai followed me.

"Oh Levi why are you cal-"Before I was about to say something.Amai took my phone and turn off the call.I glared at him and tried to get my phone from him.

"Give me back my phone"I demanded and he muttered a 'no' at me.He suddenly pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips.I was shocked but kissed back until we both pulled away from each other.

"Why are you playing with my feelings?!"I shout at him and he flinched.

"(Name) its not like that-"I cut him off before he is able to explain.

"Didn't you say I was nothing but a mere fangirl"I shot back at him and he just made a frown.I turned away and he pulled my wrist and hugged me.

"Im sorry I didn't really mean it.I actually love you (Name) , you know I have always noticed you right from the start.You always motivated me and cheer me up and I appreciate it.I love you so much (Name), you don't know how down I was when you quitted your job and found out you went to Levi's concert"He said as he caress my face before kissing me passionately.

"I love you too Amai"I said and he smiled.

We became official after that,we came out on public.Which fans supported even though they were some hates.He always give me time even though his schedule is tight.He love me and I love him,we got married after 3 years ♡

♡♡-Oneshot Ends-♡♡

Hope you guys enjoyed it!Sorry if it was kinda complex and cringy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 158 7
The S-Class and a few others watch One Punch Man. This on Fanfiction.net too.
59.1K 482 20
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning ⚠️) •smut •abuse •yandere •and more! I will be taking requests...
52.5K 1.1K 27
Yes! A "request your oneshot". It's really simple tho, next page you can comment your request and the terms on how can you request a one shot. I als...
2.3M 41.2K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...