Those first words (Continued...

xxMarvelFangirlxx tarafından

All the avengers (Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Peter P, Bucky, and the Maximoff twins) have a tattoo w... Daha Fazla

Pt 1
Pt 2
Pt 3
Pt 4
Pt 5
Pt 7
Pt 8
Pt 9
Pt 10
Pt 11
Pt 12
Pt 13
Pt 14
Pt 15
Pt 16
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR READERS

Pt 6

16.9K 391 139
xxMarvelFangirlxx tarafından

Descriptive light lemon, proceed with caution! Very little drama. (i edited the shit out of this chapter.)

Y/N POV

I grabbed James' metal hand and intertwined our fingers. I led him to the floor and sat down, bringing him with me. He was silent and didn't look at me as the rest of the group sat down too. On my left was Steve, and on his left Natasha, on her left Clint, on his left Wanda, on her left Pietro, on his left Bruce, on his left Peter, and on his left Bucky. Bucky's cold arm was barely touching my arm, yet I felt shivers run up and down my spine. 

"Bucky, you can spin first. It's only fair, after all..." I giggled. "You saw Tony BUCK ass naked." That made everyone pretty much loose it. Bucky groaned and burried his head in his hands. 

He mumbled, "Это было не симпатичное зрелище." I laughed and nudged him with my shoulder. He looked up and lazily smiled. Then he leaned forward and spun the bottle. I made a rattling sound as it spun at a very fast pace. When it finally slowed about 2 minutes later, it landed on Natasha. She gave a small smirk at him. He pretended to stroke his stubble in thought. Then he looked at me. Bucky narrowed his eyes slightly and then grinned. "Natalia, I want you to поцелуй ее." 

I knew Russian, but that phrase didn't make any sense to me. I quirked my eyebrow and nibbled my bottom lip in concentration. Well, поцелуй means love or something like that, and ее means her. While I was in deep thought, trying to rack my brain for a phrase that made sense, I didn't even notice Nat crawl over to me on all fours. It wasn't until I could smell her perfume a few inches away that I snapped out of it. 

Then I saw her, wearing black jeans, a red shirt, and a brown leather jacket, her red hair making a curtain around her face, red lips smiling softly, a few inches away from my face. I felt color creep it's way onto my face. I tried to back away when she gazed at me through her dark thick eyelashes. 

"ты очень красивая," She whispered before her face got closer and I felt her warm lips touch mine. My eyelids fluttered shut. It wasn't my first time kissing a girl, but I was still very inexperienced. I could feel eyelids tickling my face and I smiled into the kiss. Her tongue licked my lower lip asking for entrance, but before I could consent, we heard a whistle come from behind us. We pulled away and I saw her green eyes blown wide with lust. Turning around, we saw Tony, obviously turned on by the kissing, fully clothed. 

"Oh thank god," Bucky chuckled. "He's wearing clothes." We all laughed and Tony rolled his eyes. 

"So what did I miss? Well, other than Y/N being bi," I flushed and made a face at him. He made a face back. Natasha was smirking, face flushed with rosy cheeks. She looked so beautiful. Wait, did I just think that? 

"Was that the dare, Bucky?" I asked and he nodded. Wanda cocked her head to the side. "Y/N, how many languages can you speak fluently?" 

"6 languages fluently. 3 languages almost fluently." I proudly said. Everyone looked surprised. "Which ones fluently?" Steve asked, eyebrows raised.                                                                                         
"English, Spanish, French, Korean, German, and Romanian. The other three are Russian, Mandarin, and Greek." 

Steve whistled, impressed.

"Would you say something for us?" Clint asked.

"Sure, of course. Uhhhh....Naega aju eolyeoss-eul ttae, hanguggwa jung-gug hyeoltong-ui eomeonineun na-ege asia eon-eoleul galeuchyeossseubnida. Ma sœur et moi avons appris le français et l'espagnol à l'école, jusqu'au lycée. Mein Vater sprach sowohl Russisch als auch Deutsch und ich glaube, ich habe ein paar Sätze aufgeschnappt. Am învățat limba română prin unul dintre actorii mei preferați, Sebastian Stan. Il cunosti? Tis álles glósses pou mólis árchisa na mathaíno ta teleftaía chrónia lógo ton fílon pou écho kánei. YA by ne skazal, chto ya idealen, no osnovy znayu," I spoke quickly, only stuttering over a few words. 

(translation: when i was young, my mother of korean and chinese descent taught us the asian languages. My sister and I learned French and Spanish at school, up to high school. My father spoke both Russian and German and I think I picked up a few sentences. I learned Romanian through one of my favorite actors, Sebastian Stan. Do you know him?the other languages I have just started learning in recent years because of the friends I have made. I'm still learning languages, so I'm not quite perfect yet.) -if any of these are wrong, please let me know. 

"That was so cool!" Peter gushed, eyes sparkling.

"That. Was. Hot." Tony groaned and rolled his eyes back. Steve punched his arm scowling. 

"Ouch, Cap." Tony whined pulling his arm away. Then he gave a weak smirk and looked at Nat. 

"Okay, Natashoo, your turn!" Natashoo? What the fuc-

She leaned forward, her chest touching her stretched out legs in front of her. Damn, she is flexible. She gave it a spin and stayed in that position, resting her chin on her palms. It landed on Pietro. He was busy drinking scotch. He peered down at the bottle, his hand still holding the short glass he was drinking out of. He rose an eyebrow and finished his drink with a huge gulp. 

Natasha laughed, "Truth or dare?" 

Pietro thought for a second and then said, "Dare" Natasha whispered something to Clint and nodded smirking. Pietro's eyes narrowed but he shook it off. 

"Speedy, I dare you to send a dick pic to one person in this circle. We won't look but we will need a person to witness." He rose his eyebrow even higher, almost to his hairline, and slowly pulled his phone out of his back pocket. I choked on air and everyone else protested. 

"No one wants to see that," Tony gagged. 

"Not me, I am your sister." Wanda pointed at herself frantically. 

"I've already seen a dick today. And it wasn't my own. So I'm good," Bucky gave a weak thumbs up. Pietro looked around the group and his eyes landed on me. 

"Me?!" I squeaked. He gave me a devilish smile and nodded. Aw shit, I thought. He ran to the bathroom, stayed in there for 5 seconds and came back out of breath. Could be from the running or could be because he just mastu- 

"DING" My phone gave a small beep and vibrated lightly in my hand. I shakily took a deep breath and looked at everyone. They all looked giddy and ready to laugh at my expression. I entered my password, 627835, and cautiously opened up the text, hiding the view from everyone else. 

*Inappropriate description ahead! ABORT ABORT SKIP IF YOU WANT*

Clutched close to my body was Pietro's erected 9 inch in length and somewhat thick dick. It was circumcised very nicely, so there are no unsightly scars. The head is nicely rounded and in perfect proportion to the shaft. The skin only slightly veined, and looked smooth. It was the same color as the rest of his skin except for the head which was slightly pink and swollen, precum dripping slightly. Also, there was a well groomed patch of dark hair in his pubic area. I gasped and felt color rush to my face. I glanced at Pietro and he gave me a small sheepish smile. 

*Okay, all good*

The group looked at me as if they were waiting for me to say something, their eyebrows raised and they all leaned forward. I swallowed, "I-it was good." They laughed at my flustered expression and stuttering. 

"Okay, Pietro your turn." Bruce laughed. He took the neck of the bottle and spun it so fast that I couldn't even see it. When it finally slowed down, it landed on me. Pietro winked and asked me, "Truth or dare, Prinsesca?" 

"Dare," I answered immediently. I felt pretty confident. That was until...

"Show us all of your soulmate tattoos," He said, smiling. But his smile faltered when he saw my uncertainty. "I mean you don't have to..." He back-peddled. 

"No, no. It's-" I hesitated, feeling an icky pit in my stomach form, "It's just that, I'm not exactly model shaped..." I gave a short breathy laugh. God, I felt so insecure.

"Don't do that, Krasivaya." Natasha tipped my chin up. 

"You're very beautiful." Steve added in. Wanda nodded. I gave them a shaky smile and stood up. 

"Okay..." I agreed. I felt anticipation and desire run through my veins and I shivered; Everyone's eyes were on me as I gripped the bottom of my grey crop top and shimmied it up and over my head. Then I took a deep breath and unbuttoned the side button on my skirt. Then it slid down my legs in a curtain of fabric and I stepped out. My tall grey stilettos stepping over the pile. I wasn't trying to look sexy, after all, I didn't know that today I was going to meet my soulmates. So I was just wearing a red sport bra with light padding and a pair of red small boy short panties( so they wouldn't see a seam through the skirt).

Eyes were glazed over and searching. Some frantic, some leisurely. 

*Gets a little smutty*

Steve spotted his on my left wrist and he got up on his knees and grabbed my wrist softly. He caressed my wrist-bone and gave it a small kiss. His soft lips staying for a few seconds. I felt warm and weird tingles go up and down my body, originating from my left wrist. Feeling a little shaky, I started kneeling for leverage. Bucky stood behind and caught me before I fell over.

At the same time Peter stood up and stood next to me on my left, his body facing my side. He ran his finger over his words, tracing them, and I felt my skin tickle where he touched. Then I felt something warm and wet lick my shoulder. Trying to look over I felt and saw Peter kitten licking his mark on me, eyes screwed shut in a daze. I let out a tiny moan without knowing. I clamped my mouth shut in mortification, but everyone else seemed to be too distracted to notice.

Then Natasha stood up, brushed my loose hair out of my face and brushed her finger over my left collarbone. Her head was so close to my breasts, I shuddered. Pietro leaned down and I could feel his warm, yet hard breaths on my exposed hip bone. He gave it a hot open mouthed kiss and my breath hitched. All of them on my left.

The rest did the same-ish things on my right.

Wanda gently kissed my shoulder before looking up and giving me a peck on the cheek. Bruce mirrored Natasha and just brushed my collarbone on the right. Clint gave me an open mouthed kiss on my right wrist and left a damp spot on my skin. Tony felt his words on my hipbone with his thumb and then started to massage it. It felt so good. Everything felt so good that I moaned rather loudly. Bucky just brushed my spot in the center of my shoulder blades with his fingers. 

*Okay, all good*

Warmth and lust flooded through my senses as they all kept kissing and touching me and I felt myself drifting off. So I closed my eyes and started to tip over. I felt myself land in a few peoples arms and then I fell asleep knowing that my soulmates wanted me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if smut makes you uncomfortable, but there will be quite a lot in this book...so, yeah. Don't forget to comment and hit that little star on the way out! xoxo - MarvelFangirl

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

25.7K 686 39
This is an Avenger's Soulmate AU with Soulmate Tattoos. Sofia Castiglione is a therapist at the Avenger's facility when she gets pulled in to help Bu...
404K 11.7K 19
in which the dark sorcerous fell in love with the naive witch • " i thought you said there were only two of them! " " well, I only saw red and blu...
1.2M 38.7K 29
"It's easier to do if my life is in danger. Here, throw it at me," I said, handing the knife to him. Y/n Maximoff is the youngest Maximoff triplet an...
106K 2.6K 31
Soulmate AU. You are born with a soul companion of some sort, an animal. One of the rarest companions in the world is a tiger. Well, that's exactly t...