Sucker for love- a biadore fa...

By dragxlover

Adore Delano has a little crush on Bianca Del Rio she also goes through depression and feels that Bianca a ta... More

The begining
Bots tour!
Its fine
I cant love you
I love you
Valentines party
A/N
Break up💔
I love you too
Presents
Broken hearts
Tour
Love
Good and bad times❤️💔
Good times🤩
A/N so sorry
Once a cheater always a cheater
I need him
crazy morning
one year later
i like...
really?
poor thing
A/N
What did i do?
Bye...
A/N

Rumor

235 7 0
By dragxlover

I hate my life why does it have to be so fucking complicating I don't understand! I was looking at my wall I got home from katyas. I was balling. Then I got a text
Willow💔❤️🥵- I Danny I just got a text from katya are you okay? Please respond.
Read at 1:30 am
I don't know what to respond back with. I'm so heart broken! My phone kept blowing up with calls, and texts from Roy I couldn't answer I wanted to be alone after 30 miss calls and 40 texts from him a heard a knock at my door I didn't look presentable but I still went to opened the door. I opened it, and it was Katya, Shane, and Roy... Katya, and Shane looked like they were about to punch Roy in the face after they saw how broken I was. Shane pulled me into a hug I sobbed into his shoulder, and he tried comforting me, while Katya, and Roy were in a yelling fight so Shane slammed the door shut. I giggled softly, and Shane smiled " why are you so sad?" Shane questioned "I-I don't know but I also don't know why he hate me I'm so confused on what the fuck I did wrong for him to get so mad at me!" I responded "I know but I asked him and he said that there has been a rumor in the drag community that you and Katya were hooking up for a while" Shane said "What the actual fuck" i say "yea and he decided to believe it after someone told him..." Shane said not wanting to say the name "who told him?" I quickly questioned "um trixie" Shane looked at me while saying "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed. Then Katya and Roy came in Katya gave me a big hug then Roy looked at me i felt my eyes start to water "i fucking hate you Roy Haylock" I whispered so only he could hear "I'm so sorry Danny" Roy whispered "that's all you have to say I'm sorry even though you decided to believe a fucking rumor that some asshole made up instead of asking if it was true!" I say in a normal voice getting annoyed " Danny I thought that it was true I-" he tried to tell me "why the fuck would I have hook up with my best friend yes we make those type of jokes but I wouldn't but I wouldn't she isn't even my type!" I argued " well you guys would seem like each other's type! But hey knowing you you may have hooked up with half of your fans when we were together you're a fucking whore who hooks up with someone almost every single fucking night then never text them back because that's the type of person you are!" ( my heart broke writing that😔😭)
At this point I was on the verge of crying "fuck you Roy after I had a crush on you I hardly slept with anyone I was head over fucking heels for you! Now get the fuck out of my place and never come back!" I say tears slowly falling from my eyes. "Danny listen I didn't mean what I-" he tried saying "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed while sobbing he left and I broke down I couldn't believe it. Then Katya and Shane ran by my side and hugged me Shane told Katya something and Katya nodded. "Why am I such a failure Katya I don't get it" i whispered while crying "you're not a failure believe me I know some failures and you're not one of them you're amazing and beautiful and talented" I just sighed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 486 50
~*~This is a collaboration with @xxxFALLEN___angelxxx. I am really excited about this!~*~ Bianca and Katya are completely in love with Adore and Trix...
3.9K 106 30
One night was going to change 3 lives forever. Abrianya, a paramedic RN is leaving the hospital after shift when she runs into someone panicked. Thi...
13.7K 321 20
This is gonna be a little different from the other drag queen fan fics of Bianca del rio, Adore delano being one of the leads in the story and Courtn...
Katya? By Dizzy

Fanfiction

49.8K 1.8K 32
The buddy systems turns out to be a lot more than she expected