Magic the DxD ( magic the gat...

By Gagagushtos

If you don't know the world of the card game magic the Gathering this fanfiction is nothing for you, sorry to... More

Bio
Begin of the journey

Ravnica, City of guilds

644 9 90
By Gagagushtos

Y/N= your name
H/c= hair color
[ Thoughts ]
[ I..... I .....]= Raging thoughts

A boy with (h/c) hair ran through the streets, followed by another boy with brown hair, currently they're running away laughing, because of the prank they executed on a member of the boros guild.

The streets they're running through, belong to the city of Ravnica. Ravnica, while being one of the biggest cities in the multiverse, is ruled by different guilds with different tasks.

( This is a part of Ravnica where they are running through )

The ( h/c ) boy and his friend are still running away, but reach now the tenth district where their home is, but it is also the district which is under control of the boros guild.

( Tenth district )

As they're running , they see the guild entrance of the boros guild and reinforcements to get them.

( Boros guild entrance )

Y/N: Ral , i don't know how long we can flee , look there it's Tajic, he won't show us mercy even if we let us catch.

Ral: I know Y/N, but we were prepared for that your knowledge about the city and underground should do the trick don't you think ?

Y/N: who knows Ral ? Tajic may know them too.

The boys suddenly duck under a house because a few boars run past them.

( Tajic and his guys to catch Y/N and Ral )

( The boars Y/N and Ral are hiding for )

Both boys come out of their hiding place only to be now surrounded by the boros guild.

Tajic: " Ral Zarek and Y/N L/N i arrest you both for the crime to attack four members of the boros guild with a bow and four arrows, furthermore i arrest you for your exploding pranks against the guilds base in the 14th district, the destruction of the guild mark in the 8th district and finally the destruction of a little base in the 11th district.
The punishment for these crimes according to the laws of the azorios senate is death , and your execution will be held tomorrow morning. "

With these words the hands of Ral and Y/N were restricted and both got seperated, while being brought away into the cells.

                       Timeskip 7 hours
                3 hours left to execution~

Y/N: if i look back Ral, why did we choose to go out this moment, wouldn't it have been better to wait a few more minutes to listen if our escape was a success and the air clean enough to go to our home ?

Ral: * laughs slightly and dry * ah jeez Y/N did i ever say , how much of a pain in the ass you can be Sometimes ? Of course it would've been better to do so, but we didn't thought about it in the moment of heat, and i'm pretty sure those were gruul pets . But nonetheless i'm very happy that i've got the chance to meet ya in this life eh ?

Y/N: * grins idiotic * don't you dare say that now, or else i'm gonna hunt you even After death ! The only thing i regret, is i haven't got the chance, to learn magic, or how to fight properly.

Ral: * smiles * you again with that ?
Don't be ridicioulus ! Although humans have the best affinity for magic, someone like us will never tap into that power, nor will we ever learn how to behave or fight !

            Timeskip 3 hours
             Execution in progress

Tajic: " i thank you all for coming on this short message i send you yesterday, but i wanted to make sure, that you were with us, when we execute the two prankster of the 10th district, Ral Zarek and Y/N L/N. Both are known for their attacks on civilians, nobles and even members of the boros legion. And that is something we can not tolerate, considering, that we are the bringers of justice ! But finally after two years we have caught them yesterday, with the help of the gruul."

Right on cue, as tajic said that, the guards come in, with Ral and Y/N still restrained, and guide them to the execution table, where the spellcaster had already prepared their magic to kill them both.

Ral and Y/N take glances at each other while regretting nothing. But as a large light ball was about to hit Ral something snapped inside of Y/N.

                    Y/N P.O.V.

I saw the light ball heading towards Ral and was desperate, instead of killing us both they have decided to kill us one after another, to break us mentally. The ball gets closer and closer to Ral.

Ral: " sorry Y/N looks like i'm gonna go first then  * smiles sadly and sheds a tear *

[ No .......

Why .....

I .......

I.......

I can't let him die here he's my only and best friend, and not only that, i care for him as if he were my brother
...
......

So i definitely won't let him die here... !!!!! ]

            3rd P.O.V.

While Y/N was busy with anger himself, he didn't notice, that he stopped time, then suddenly a gute magic burst comes out of the boys body and skyrocket while time resumes, but the light ball was destroyed by Y/N's magic burst, and suddenly he was surrounded by fire and electricity, while his and Rals chains and restraints were destroyed.

( Imagine it's you, not misaka, and not only electricity, but also fire around you )

As the guards and the mages see that, they start attacking Y/N. But he dodges every attack and fires lightning bolts and fire bombs everywhere.

But he soon seems to be overwhelmed, that's then moment as Ral also ignites His planeswalker spark, just as Y/N a few minutes before. Suddenly both combined their power to use an even bigger fire attack.

The attack pulverizes slowly the place of the execution and burns careless guards to crisp, but Tajic and his personal guards are able to escape.

Meanwhile in the Izzet league

???:  * Looks up and sees the fire wave in the tenth district * my what explosive power, i could need that for many different things.....

In the HQ of the boros legion

???:   Unbelievable... How could someone have that much will to survive ? * Shakes * i could need that power for the city...

At the unknown grounds of the gruul territory

???:   * Smirks *  marvellous, what a display of destruction, i wanna be friends with him and destroy the normal order in this city.

   Back to Y/N and Ral still 3rd P.O.V.

Y/N falls uncouncius, and Ral carries him to their underground base.

Ral: damn, that was tough Y/N, i don't know how we did escape, but know this, for what you did i'm forever grateful, because now i have a second chance in life.

With this Ral falls asleep, Not noticing the bird that watched the entire time, just to check which one of the boys has the magic reserves to be in charge of the fire wave earlier.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long delay of the chapter, but now it's here, as always like and comment if you liked it and with this Gagagushtos and BRS are out and wish you enjoyed reading this chapter ,

Bye

--__--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
753K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
956K 51.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
643K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...