š†š€šš† š‹š„š€šƒš„š‘ ā€¢ š‰šˆ...

By Taegivesmestigma_

š‘š„š–š‘šˆš“š“š„š__ š‰šˆšŠšŽšŽšŠ | One of South Korea's biggest and dangerous gang is lead by Jeon Jung... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šØš§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šØ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š«šžšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­šžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš„šžšÆšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš„šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š¢š«š­š”š­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
š•øš–Šš–Šš–™ š–™š–š–Š š–ˆš–š–†š–—š–†š–ˆš–™š–Šš–—š–˜ (š–“š–Šš–œ!) šŸ—
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
š”—š”¢š”ž š”­š”žš”Æš”±š”¶, š”‘š”²š”Ŗš”Ÿš”¢š”Æ š”’š”«š”¢ā˜•ļø
šššœš­š®ššš„ šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
ššŒšš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššššŽššŽšš—
Important Discussion Note + Continuing The Book??
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š² (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž (ššžš°!)
š”‘š”¬š”±š”¢ā›“
š•§š•šš•£š•„š•¦š•’š• š•£š•–š•’š•š•šš•„š•Ŗ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š°šØ
š•·š–Žš–‹š–Š š–šš–•š–‰š–†š–™š–Š: š™–š™¢ š™„ š™˜š™¤š™¢š™žš™£š™œ š™—š™–š™˜š™ ?šŸ§©
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š”š«šžšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸšØš®š«

šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šŸš­š”š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)

3K 94 57
By Taegivesmestigma_

Here's the motherfucking tea y'all,

So this American guy added me on Snapchat and obviously started texting me so after a while I asked him to send a picture of himself (to make sure he wasn't catfishing me), he then sent me it and lemme tell y'all. . . . He looked about 23 but told me he was 16
(I'm 15 btw) so I thought okay but was still scared? I just obviously didn't believe his ass but my usual dumbass decided to still talk to him.He knew it was my birthday so he wished me a happy birthday and said he had a present for me. . . my guy sent me a dick pic as a present, I was shocked because Jesus it was bigggggg so I sent his snap to Dannielle (yes character from the book who's my ultimate BFF irl)
and he also started talking to her straight away, he told her he was from California even tho he told me he was from Texas.
So obviously ya girl blocked him, he was wilding y'all and nah I can't do long distance relationship or get in any relationship. It's like I lose interest quickly so I don't bother with relationships uno🤠

Twice's "fancy" Issa bop don't even try change my mind y'all

-
Taehyung's POV:

I screamed quickly opening my eyes as my hand fell onto my chest realizing it was just a nightmare. I sat up on my bed staring blankly at the different glasses of alcohol scattered across my room, "back stabbing slut!" taking my lamp that sat on the bed stand throwing it against the wall as it smashed into a million pieces, I jumped up going to the frames that hung in my room looking back at all of them.

Pictures that hung from before we even joined the gang up to recently,

I sniffed trying to hold back the tears, my face grew hot as my mind started to lose it, "ugh fuck you!" I screamed punching the picture frame till it were in little pieces on the floor while my hand was now covered in blood, droplets even covering some of the frames.

___________________

Tears rolling down my face as I ran my hair through my hair staring at the woman in front of me, "you think you can just leave when wanted huh? Because of that stupid gang of yours." She screamed as she slapped me in the face once more, "I- I'm sorry." I whispered choking on my tears, "you know what you have to do Hoseok or else I can go tell the police how you abused and raped me." I widened my eyes thinking of Taehyung, "but I should be the one reporting, your the one doing that to me. ."

She chuckled, "do you really think they'll believe you? a teenage boy who's part of an infamous gang? they could just listen to me a poor woman instead." She placed her hand on my cheek, "you're gonna listen to me now. . you hear!? you really are your fathers son." She slapped me again going to look for another beer to drink. my eyes shifted to the corner seeing Richie's big eyes staring back at me.

"It's okay," I whispered as he ran over pulling me into a big hug, he was the reason why I stayed here. . I just couldn't leave him behind.

Soon I heard stomping as I looked up seeing Sandra quickly making her towards us, "Richie run!" I screamed pushing him as I stood up in front of her, "what did I fucking tell you!?" She screamed as she harshly grabbed my hair dragging me into her bedroom pushing me onto the bed.

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧! 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧."

My wrists stayed secure in place as she held me immediately I started crying hysterically now knowing what she was about to do again, she leaned in placing her lips on mine.

I screamed sitting up in bed, only to realize that horrible memory was just a dream, slowly looking to my side watching Richie and Miyeon sound asleep beside me I smiled before laying back into my bed going back to sleep.

_____________________

We all looked at Dannielle and Yoongi as they sat all of us down in the kitchen, "so what's up?" Zoey said munching on her ice cream, "Yoongi and I have an important announcement to make."

"holy shit y'all totally pregnant!" Seokjin screamed as he ran over attacking Dannielle with a hug, "Seokjin get the fuck off me if you want to leave this room with you dick still intact to your body." Dannielle growled as Seokjin chuckled awkwardly slowly letting go of her as he returned back to his seat.

"Dannielle and I are dating!" Yoongi screamed.

There we all sat in silence for what seemed like eternity before bursting out laughing, "meow we knew that already c'mon now." Namjoon said as the kitchen erupted into more laughter while the couple sat there not looking pleased, "okay we're sorry!" We quickly apologized not wanting to die.

A few minutes after a shitty looking Taehyung strolled into the kitchen, his feet dragging each other as if he was a zombie from the walking dead, "jesus Tae you look like straight up shit, you good?" Jungkook asked giving him a glass of water, just then Hoseok walked in stopping in the entrance as him and Taehyung look at each other.

"I know that look. did you guys fight again—"

"we aren't together anymore." Hoseok spoke as we all spit out our food. Dannielle's violent coughs filling the room before saying, "what do you mean you broke up? Get some super glue and fix that shit up then c'mon I'm waiting."

I faceplamed immediately Dannielle was one oddball when wanted, "I'm not getting back with his whiny ass, I never really liked you that much anyways."

"you were being a fake bitch the whole time? well sorry T so were my orgasms."

"you fucking bitch—" Taehyung threw his glass of water at Hoseok, while Hoseok dodged the attack as the glass smashed into the wall he quickly took a knife from nearby now holding it up against Taehyung's neck.

"do it then. . do it!" Taehyung screamed as Hoseok just dropped the knife, "you're not worth my fucking time." He said before walking out of the kitchen before Taehyung so followed.

We sat in silence staring at each other, "what the fuck just went down?" Zoey said before we all just resumed going back to eating.

13:05pm

"what the fuck was that in the morning!?" Jungkook screamed while Hoseok and Taehyung sat in front of all of us, "oh so now you're not answering me?" The two just continued sitting in silence.
"you two need to fix it, okay this beef of yours may effect the team." Namjoon sighed, "."

We all looked at Seokjin with wide eyes, "Hug it out? What is this, Kindergarten?" Yoongi scoffed before crossing his arms together. "yes, hug now." Jungkook demanded, Hoseok and Taehyung stood up as Taehyung finally wrapped his arms around Hoseok before Hoseok did the same, "I'm sorry Hoseok." He said as Hoseok just buried his face into the nape of his neck almost seeming as if they've completely forgotten we were even there.

"Should we leave?" Zoey whispered, "let's leave them for a while." I whispered back to her as we all quietly left the room letting them sort whatever was going on with them.

-
That's it y'all, I'll probably just do a double update cause y'all deserve it and sadly school starts in two days after our two week break and I just wanna die fr, I've no homework done and I didn't study for shit but it's g my life's saved since I finally watch endgame so, I love you all 3,000 (you'll know if you've seen it)

You're author,
Taegivesmestigma_ 🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 3 20
Imagine being the most feared murderer in South Korea. How about in the world? Jeon Jungkook doesn't have to imagine. He is the most feared murderer...
3.5K 211 17
[COMPLETED] Jungkook- I'm on a mission on finding out my parent's muderer. But the suspicious man who just moved in next door, seems to have some con...
18K 597 16
In a mysterious way the powerful mafia gang known as moon pack mafia gang boss and his wife Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim was murdered. And they have one and...
582K 35.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...