FLOWER GIRL ➝ MY HERO ACADEMI...

By shelleyduvalls

"SHE IS BEAUTIFUL LIKE A ROSE, BUT EVERY ROSE HAS THORNS." • In which a nature loving girl meets an awkward o... More

ꜜseason one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ꜜseason two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
ꜜseason three
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
sequel!

nine

8.9K 483 196
By shelleyduvalls

It was charging towards her. A white Nomu who's eye was bleeding.

She froze. She then remembered what Midnight told her during training once.

"When you're in a situation that puts you or someone else in danger. You don't have time to think. Either react or let yourself fall, the victim."

Hana didn't want to be a victim. She wouldn't allow herself to be.

The ground began to shake as vines wrapped around its body. The vines went inside the Nomu's mouth... then a pink Hollyhock burst through its chest. A bunch of other punk Hollyhocks crowded its body until the Nomu was completely covered.

A slow breath came from her mouth.

She moved.

The redhead girl ran to see various heroes fighting. The city was burning and she coughed at the smoke.

"Hey, kid! What the hell do you think-"

A Nomu attacked a hero and she called for poison ivy which began to attack the Nomu. It stabbed it in its eyes causing it to scream. It wrapped around the creatures arm and made it punch itself. It punched itself so hard its eye socket popped.

It screamed and fell forwards.

The hero looked up at her. He was a short old man with a white and yellow costume, and a white beard. He looked like the type of man that would spit bizarre advice on the train.

"Um... hello... goodbye!" Hana nodded politely.

"Wait a moment young lady it's not safe out here!" He tried to reason with her.

"You are correct old man." She didn't mean for her voice to sound so agitated.

He laughed at her. It wasn't a mocking laugh, however.

"Alright, you be careful, now!" The man nodded.

She smiled. "You too sir!"

As she ran she wondered how Iida was. He was safe she assured. Honestly, there was a nagging thought in her mind that said he was doing something stupid.

Something grabbed her by the waist. Another Nomu.

There was the wind in her face.

Oh my god... I'm flying!

She screamed and began to twist her body to get out of its grasp.

"Let me go ugly!" She spits in its eye causing it to lose focus.

She was falling.

"Damn it!" Hana yelled.

A large Venus Flytrap came up from the ground and opened its mouth. Hana fell into its mouth with a grunt.

"Oh my god."

Her voice was muffled from the inside of the plant.

"Spit me out please."

The Flytrap threw her up. Her entire body was covered in slime and half eat flies. She wanted to throw up herself but she gagged it down.

"No one will take my dignity," Hana said to herself holding her head up high.

Can't take what's not there.

Shut up.

She let out a breath and began to walk. Each step sounded wet.

She walked towards a group of heroes.

She paused she saw a familiar green outfit. Behind him were a man in a red uniform and shaggy black hero. She noticed the man had bandages on his right arm. She walked closer.

The man wasn't moving and Izuku seemed too stunned to move. She looked at the ground of heroes-

Is that Iida... is that Todoroki... what is going on...

Why was no one moving? Hana frowned.

A vine wrapped around the man with the shaggy hair and slowly pulled him away. He laid down on the ground softly.

"Who's this?" Her voice was surprisingly loud and focused.

"That... that is the hero killer." Endeavor said still staring at the man on the ground.

Hana wiped slime from her face. She looked down at him.

Hero Killer... this was the man who almost killed Iida's brother.

"Is he dead?" Hana said looking at Izuku who finally had the energy to move.

"I don't think so."

"Someone should call an-"

An ambulance and three police cars came to a screeching halt next to the scene.

Police officers began interviewing and crossing off the scene.

"Can you stand?" Hana leaned down and whispered.

Izuku continued to stare at the Hero Killer.

"I... yeah..." he looked her up and down.

"I got thrown up." Hana clarified.

"Okay." He blinked not sure what that meant.

Izuku stood up and walked over to Iida and Todoroki.

"Iida!" Hana hugged him.

Not at all caring about the slime covering her head to toe.

"What are you covered in?!" He asked pushing her away from a softly.

"She got thrown up." Deku nodded.

"Oh... alright-"

Hana slapped him in the back of the head.

"I know you were gonna go after the Hero Killer! I knew it! Oh my god, you could have died! Do you realize that? No probably not! Are you bleeding oh my god!" Hana poked his chest with every word.

"He-" Todoroki began.

"Do not interrupt me!" Hana shouted angrily.

He closed his mouth and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"All of you look terrible oh no..." Hana frowned and clapped her hands together.

"You have a fly in your hair." Todoroki pointed out.

Hana frowned and slapped him playfully.

"You all should go to a hospital... you all look like hell," Hana said sincerely.

She didn't need a hospital. Just a shower.

"Also... I won't tell anyone about what happened here... I promise. I don't know if you guys want people to know or not. But nothing will come from me." She blew a stick piece of hair out of her face and smiled.

"Thank you." Iida smiled.

"Hey, you three need to see a doctor! That green one can barely stand!" A man in a white uniform said.

"I'll see you all at school on Monday." Hana tan off avoiding people grabbing Todoroki, Iida, and Deku into an ambulance.

"I was so worried!" Midnight said from outside the shower curtain.

"Yeah I know... sorry!" Hana said closing her eyes as the warm water dripped down her back.

"I still think I should take you to the hospital.., at least for a small check up!"

"I just have some small scratches... really it's nothing. Also, I hate hospitals it always has the mask smell of death."

Midnight said nothing.

"Towel," Hana said turning off the water.

Midnight dropped the towel into the shower.

Hana wrapped it around her body. She pushed the shower curtains.

Midnight looked at her. Hana blinked.

Midnight pulled her into a hug. Hana felt her face go warm.

"Hey, I'm still wet!"

Midnight still didn't let go. She hugged her tighter.

"Midnight-"

"I don't know why bad things keep happening to you. And I'm really sorry that they do. You don't deserve this at all. Bad things happen to good people all the time and I hate it... I've never been able to accept this fact of life and it makes me happy that you don't seem to either... I'm really proud of you. Even though you directly went against my orders... I'm still proud of you."

Hana didn't realize it but she was crying. She couldn't stop. The tears kept spilling out of her eyes.

Why are you crying?

The smallest amount of consideration towards her made her feel so special. It made her feel so wanted.

"Thank you for training me Midnight... I really admire you."

Midnight sniffed and pulled away from the hug.

"Ugh don't be all soft Hana." She rubbed Hana's wet head.

"Sorry." Hana choked out wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"You're gonna be such a good hero one day. I know it in every fiber of my being."

a/n: so this chapter is really rushed and I apologize for that... also love how
Hana commuted murder in the most
extra way.

Also yes that was a reference to Alien don't @ me.

Again sorry for the messy ness of this chapter... okay till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 558 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...
427 20 5
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸..." "𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦..." 10 years ago Y/N, L/N the girl Izuku Midoriya once h...
6K 304 44
"He positions his forehead to match hers and they both breathe heavily. She looks at his swollen lips as he looks at her heated cheeks. They both loo...
263K 12.7K 36
/ 𝑩𝑶𝑲𝑼 𝑵𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶 𝑨𝑪𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑨 𝒙 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 / A farmer's daughter is always a good thing. Learning how to raise animals, understanding...