Stamina

By Childprodigytni

"Baby, you're so cute" Jimin cooed "I just want to put you in an overly large sweater with kitten mittens and... More

"What's the matter, Kookie?"
"What the fuck, Jimin!?"
"What took you so long?"
"You're supposed to suck on it!!"
Thank God For The Left Nipple. (PT.1)
Korean Trader Joe's and Sleepyime Cuddles.

Wednesday

4K 160 129
By Childprodigytni

"Today, we are going to be learning the dances for comeback," Hoseok chirped "Everyone grab a partner and start stretching!"

"Namjoon, me and Yoongi-hyung will do our stretches with you." Hoseok added "I'll make sure you both do them correctly."

Namjoon nodded walking over to an area of floor sitting in a circle completing his stretches with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"So what type of dance will we be learning, Hoseok?" Namjoon questioned.

"Well, it's like an active dance, but its really not complex, so I think that you will have no problem doing it, Namjoon." Hoseok chattered, "Also, your dancing has been getting better and better."

Namjoon flushed, dimples showing on his cheeks, "Ah, thanks Hoseok."

"YOU'RE SO CUTE NAMJOON-HYUNG." Taehyung bubbled from across the floor, while doing back stretches with Jimin.

Jimin screamed, in pain "Taehyung, stop pushing on my back!" pushing him off of him.

Taehyung fell on the floor, boxy smile becoming prominent, "Sorry, Jiminie" chortled Taehyung.

"YAHH!" Jimin screamed "this isn't funny!"

Hoseok stood, clapping his hands, "All right, all right, don't fight you guys!"

Jin smacked the back of Taehyung's head with a newspaper, "Behave." he commanded.

Overall, practice started off really well, everyone was in a great mood and was all ready to learn the dance. But, in Namjoon's case, it can never really stay that way. The dance wasn't hard or complex really, but it was just Namjoon's inborn condition of really messing things up.

Namjoon slipped.

Namjoon fell.

Namjoon misstepped.

And every time Hoseok stopped practice to scream at him or correct him.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?" Hoseok chided, helping Namjoon get up from his strained bent splits. 

"Namjoon, GET UP!"

"Namjoon, did you FORGET AGAIN!?"

"YOU move THIS WAY FIRST!" Hoseok voice boomed "Got it?"

Each and every time, Namjoon screwed the dance up they had to start from the beginning, which after time resulted in Namjoon making even more mistakes than he did in the beginning, forgetting more steps, and falling more often. Namjoon could see that he was holding back the other members, and they started sighing more often and more glares and scoffs were being thrown his way. 

Namjoon just felt so ashamed.

It was known that he was the worst dancer in bts, known by the fans, the crew, and the members especially.

He just thought that in all of this time, it would have been easier for him to get dances or remember the moves better than he did in the beginning.

"Break time!!!" Taehyung screamed, his hands thrown up.

Everyone went to retrieve water and snacks before time was up.

Namjoon stayed behind. He had to get this dance right. He had to.

"You're doing it wrong," Yoongi commented, taking a gulp out of his water bottle "You're supposed to twist on three."

"You're also supposed to turn to face the camera." Jungkook coached "Also, you should smile wide, it matches the mood of the song."

"Yeah, make sure you show your dimples as well," Jimin added "You know that everyone is a sucker for those."

"Do it quickly, hyung." Taehyung advised, smiling.

"When you start the next movement of the song, move quickly, because it changes fast." Jin clarified.

Namjoon turned towards everyone standing in the doorway, with tears in his eyes.

"Thanks, you guys." lips quivering as they formed a straight line.

Taehyung gasped, "No, No!"

Jimin walked forward quickly encasing him in his arms and Jin was right behind him, both comforting him.

Everyone gathered around him, trying to cheer him up.

Taehyung wiped his tears from his face.

Jungkook pouted, "No, don't cry, Hyung!"

"I'm sorry!" Namjoon whimpered "I'm so sorry."

Yoongi reached up to Namjoon's forehead and popped him in it.

"Stop crying Namjoon," He spoke softly "Why are you sorry?"

By then, they had been sitting on the floor.

Everyone was wiping his tears, trying to feed him different snacks.

Namjoon face was blazenly hot, with tears running down his cheeks. He sniffed and wiped his tears with the back of his hands.

Why was he so stupid? Crying over trivial matters, such as this? But it was like he couldn't stop the voice in his head. That small voice that speaks so loud that it drowns out everything.

You're so ugly, you are the ugliest in this group, why are you here?

You can't even help the other members when they're feeling down, you're useless.

You're so fat, you look like a pig.

a failure.

an idiot.

a failure....

Namjoon couldn't stop the feeling that formed in his chest and went down to his feet.

It hurt.

"I-I...Y-you guys," Namjoon stutter, gasped "I-I'm holding you guys back."

"Oh, baby," Jimin muttered "Oh, Namjoonie."

"You could never hold us back, baby." Yoongi interjected. 

"B-But," Namjoon wheezed "You guys are mad that I-I messed up."

Jin rubbed circles into Namjoon's back, "Breathe, Namjoon. you don't need to get sick."

"Sorry," Namjoon apologized.

"GEEZ, stop saying that, Hyung." Taehyung prattled "WE'RE NOT MAD AT YOU, IDIOT!!!"

"Taehyung!" Everyone gasped,

"Taehyung kissed Namjoon's forehead repeatedly, and squeezed him tightly, pushing his face into Namjoon's chest. 

"We love you hyung." Taehyung repeated "We love you."

"Namjoon, baby, we know that it's hard for you baby."Yoongi cautiously stated "We would never get angry at you."

"B-but..." Namjoon sobbed.

"Shh," Yoongi hushed him "It's okay."

Everyone except Namjoon looked at each other, a silent conversation began.

The doors were opened as Hoseok walked back in, finishing the rest of his burrito and swallowing down the bit of water left, eyes widening at the everyone in the floor.

The break was over.

Everyone got back up and into their respective places.

"It's okay, Namjoon-hyung." Taehyung insisted, placing a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"You got this, Joonie," Jin smiled, blowing him a kiss.

"You're going to do great, Namjoon" Yoongi patted him on the back.

Jimin landed a big kiss on Namjoon's cheek, "My pretty baby."

Jungkook gaze into Namjoon's eyes, lifting his hand and squeezing it, "Hyung....I love you."

Namjoon let out a deep sigh, a smile coming across his face. He could do this. It wasn't that serious. Hoseok didn't mean to be like that. They all love him.

Hoseok grinned, "Alright, Alright, Let's do this."

Practice continued on a little better after that.

Namjoon grinned back.

"Namjoon, could you stay back after practice?" Hoseok questioned, while everyone was doing cooldown stretches.

"Uhm," Namjoon considered it, "Sure thing, Hoseok."

"Good cause' , you're gonna get some extra stretches in."

~~~~~

Hi!

Guys I am sooo sorryy, I forgot to post this chapter, I wrote this like five days ago, and I really genuinely forgot to post these next two chapter, I am a little tied up, because I have to sign up for the ACT, and my AP test, while studying for them, so yeah!!! But, these recent chapters have been less sexy times and more, you know, context, the reason I wrote this chapter was that I wanted to put more of a context to the story, and remove the porn without plot it's been like for these past couple of times.

I hope you like this chapter and vote for it! Comment for any suggestions that you might have, so that I can add them into the story.

Also, HAPPY EASTER!!!

❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427 52 26
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...
506 29 11
Jungkook and began to clean his face from blood and dirt. He whimpered and I sighed. "I am so sorry Jungkook." "It's fine Nessa. It was worth it to...
142K 6K 92
Jimin: hey yoongi can we talk about last night Yoongi: erm yeah what about it Jimin: errrr we fucked?? Yoongi: yeah and Jimin: and does that not mean...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...