Surrender: The Flash (2)

By Book_Lover_37

"What made you change your mind?" "I just realized I have to stop thinking about the future and live in the m... More

About/Disclaimer/Cast
Season One Recap
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
8.1.0
8.1.1
8.1.2
8.1.3
8.1.4
8.1.5
8.2.0
8.2.1
8.2.2
8.2.3
8.2.4
9.0
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
10.0
10.1
10.2
11.0
11.1
11.2
12.0
12.1
12.2
12.3
13.0
13.1
13.2
13.3
13.4
13.5
14.0
14.1
14.3
14.4
15.0
15.1
15.2
15.3
15.4
16.0
16.1
16.2
16.3
16.4
17.0
17.1
17.2
17.3
17.4
17.5
18.0
18.1
18.2
18.3
18.4
19.0
19.1
19.2
19.3
20.0
20.1
20.2
21.0
21.1
21.2
21.3
22.0
22.1
22.2
22.3
23.0
23.1
23.2
23.3
23.4
That's a Wrap!

14.2

987 29 0
By Book_Lover_37

14.2 a work in progress

O L I V I A P O V

"So the Barry from yesterday was not you?" Iris asks Barry and then turns to me. "And you are not... this Barry's ex girlfriend?"

"No," I answer.

"No, look, I... I know that this is hard to believe, but I mean, it is just like that sci-fi series, "Commander Carl, Space Marshal of the Galaxy, " where Carl gets sucked into a black hole and ends up on another planet that he thinks is Earth, but really it's Earth... of another universe. Have... have you guys not s... oh, it's a seminal episode. You should check it out," Barry says as we look at him with a look.

"So that's why you weren't wearing your wedding ring yesterday," Iris says.

"Well..."

"And... and that... that kiss was... was so..." Iris trails off.

"I'm... I'm sorry. He got frisky with you?" Barry-2 asks and Iris sighs, nodding. "No, no, no, no, no. Okay, I'm gonna have to find this guy and give him a piece of my mind."

"Don't give him too much," Harry mumbles.

"Hey, it's not like he wanted to," I say as the two give me a look. "He's perfectly happy and more than satisfied by his girlfriend."

"Your husband tells us you've been tracking Zoom," Harry says.

"Yeah, I've been trying to. Why?" Iris-2 asks.

"We need to find his lair," Cisco says.

"Lair?" Mom asks.

"He's a bad guy; I'm calling it a lair," Cisco says.

"Zoom is looking for you. Why are you going after him?" Iris asks.

"Zoom has his daughter and our Barry, and we need to rescue them both," I say.

"Look, I want to find Zoom just as much as anybody, but no one can track him," Iris says. "The only person who would know where he would be hiding someone would be a meta that's worked with him."

"A meta like Killer Frost?" Cisco asks.

"Yeah, maybe. But Zoom kept her alive yesterday because she always obeys him. There is no way that she's gonna tell you where he is," Iris says. Really not liking this Iris.

"I'm not so sure about that. If she loved Deathstorm as much as my Caitlin loved Ronnie, I think she'd be more than upset at Zoom for killing him," I suggest.

"Look, finding her is gonna be just as hard as finding Zoom. But if anyone can do it..." Iris-2 says. "My husband can."

"Right, yes. I can, actually. Um, all right," Barry-2 says, sitting down at a computer. "Okay, well it looks like Patty Spivot was a CSI tech on most of the Killer Frost cases. She's pretty thorough, so..."

"What's that?" Cisco asks.

"Oh, this is Killer Frost meta-data collected from numerous crime scenes... DNA trace movements, facial recognition, temperature fluctuations specific to her. My algorithm compiles all the data and gives us an approximate location. It works on most metas, except for Zoom, of course. He's too fast... never leaves a trace," Barry-2 explains. "Okay. Looks like the best bet's the woodlands."

"Best CSI in Central City," Iris comments.

"You know where that is, right?" Cisco asks Harry.

"Yeah. Let's go," Harry says as we start to head out.

"No. Mom, you're staying here," I say seeing as she starts to follow us.

"I just got my daughter back. I'm not going anywhere. Don't you try to stop me young lady," Mom stays sternly, giving me a look.

"I need you to stay alive," I tell her. "Please. If you care about me, stay here, where it's safe." After some time, she finally nods.

"Wait, I'm going with you guys too," Iris says. "You're gonna need some help."

"Iris, I..."

"Barry, Zoom and his followers are the reason that my father is dead. If I can stop him from killing anyone else, I'm gonna try," Iris says.

"Okay, then I'm coming too," Barry says.

"No," Me, Harry, Cisco and Mom say in unison.

"Barry, this is not what you do," Iris says.

"I know that. But I also know Joseph didn't like me too much, but he was my father-in-law. If you're going, I am coming with you."

"All right," Harry says. "You can come, but you stay out of our way."

🔥⚡️

"You're sure this is the place?" Cisco asks.

"This is definitely the place."

"You lost?" Killer Frost says coming out. We all instantly have a gun up, besides Barry. "Or just back for more fun?"

"We just came here to talk," I say.

"Oh, really? Do you bring your little toys to every conversation you have?" Killer Frost asks. "Or do you just want to see me burn again?"

"Considering you killed my father, the thought has crossed my mind," Iris comments.

"Tell us... where does Zoom keep his prisoners?" Harry asks.

"You really don't know how to use your abilities, do you, breacher?" She asks Cisco.

"It's a work in progress, Elsa," Cisco comments.

"Zoom killed the love of your life. This hurts, even for somebody with a heart as cold as yours," I tell her.

"And you think that would make me turn on Zoom?" Killer Frost asks.

"Enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Cisco asks as I raise a brow at her in anticipation. "What... don't tell me it doesn't work like that over here."

"If I tell you, he'll kill me. But if I kill you and take you to him, I bet he'd be pretty pleased with me," Killer Frost says, coming towards us, her hands going frosty. "Maybe even let me off my leash. So take a wild guess. What do you think I'm gonna choose?"

As she throws icicles at us, I block them with my force field which is now in front of us all. They all run behind a fallen tree as I quickly teleport next to Barry-2.

"Argh! That did not go as planned!" Cisco says.

"Her name starts with Killer. This comes as a shock to you?" Barry asks.

"We got to move now!" Cisco says.

"Yeah, yeah."

"I will cover you," I say.

"Okay."

"No, no, no, hey, that's a horrible idea," Barry-2 says.

"I'm a lot more than a pretty face, glasses," I say as we count to three.

I throw force field energy blasts at her while protecting them with the force field as they run.

Soon, Killer Frost has Iris pinned to a tree and Cisco is holding a gun to her head.

"Stop... or you'll never make another icicle again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 1.7K 19
The always running Barry Allen, is going to need to get much faster in order to outrun his high school years. Taking place in season two of The Flash...
44.7K 1.5K 51
Team Flash is still recovering from the emotional and physical aftershock of the black hole that tore apart their team and Central City. Little do th...
30.1K 605 48
"Barry Allen alone can save me from my darkest fears." - Cora Agรกpi ๐Ÿฒ months after Barry Allen saved Central City, a new threat has come in the form...
11.6K 219 43
Famous psychologist, Aspen Brooks, moved from Starling City to Central City to see her best friends, Caitlin and Cisco. She moved here even after she...