spaceland ⟶ ( bnha ! ) DISCON...

Od peachybaku

SPACELAND | in which i write imagines about you and the characters from bnha. requests ar... Více

𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃.
Rainy Days - Shoto Todoroki.
Break the Distance - Izuku Midoriya.
Coming home - Denki Kaminari.
Colors - Hawks.
Why? - Mirio Togata.
As long as she's happy - Izuku Midoriya.
indirect kisses - ochako uraraka.
new year - izuku midoriya.
i love you - shoto todoroki.
true love - shoto todoroki.
requests! (closed!)
babie - ochako uraraka.
denki kaminari - prank texts.
── bakugo katsuki.
── bakugo katsuki.
── black lives matter + other things to discuss. (a/n).

again - izuku midoriya.

2.9K 79 12
Od peachybaku

the first time i met you was during a war.

i found you crying beside your mother's dead body, your dull e/c eyes were filled with so much pain. when your eyes met my emerald ones, i knew that i had to protect you.

"p-please, help me..." sobs continued to escape your mouth as tears kept falling. my heart ached, so much. we were just kids, but i needed to protect you.

i couldn't leave you alone, i had to take you everywhere i went so i could protect you.

i gripped the shot gun in my hand as i held my other one out to you, "follow me, i won't hurt you. we need to go now." you shakily stood up, grabbing my hand as i lead the way, keeping my guard up.

"what's your name?" i asked as i kept a hold of your hand.

"i-i'm y/n l/n, and you are...?"

"i'm izuku midoriya."

i thought we would get out of this mess alive, but our days were short.

a plane was seen from the big hole on the ceiling of our hiding spot, dropping a bomb.

i frantically turned to you and hugged you, "i'm sorry." i said as you wrapped your arms around me as well.

the bomb dropped on the ground, blowing up the entire area we were in.

we laid on the ground as blood pooled under us, our hands held on tight to each other as our last breaths escaped our lungs.

i will protect you no matter what will happen.

i'm sorry i failed.

i could only hold your hand as it turned cold

i was born as a cat in my next life.

i was abandoned in a box.

this time, you were the one who found me. as our eyes met once again.

"i-izuku?" you called out, a smile on your lips as i saw tears in your eyes.

oh how i missed that smile.

you picked me up carefully, as if i was a delicate flower. our foreheads connected, as i closed my eyes.

"i missed you so much." you choked out, holding back the sobs that were threatening to escape.

i'm glad you remember me, i was really happy being able to meet you again.

you took me home and took care of me. we filled up our lost time before, i can't tell you how grateful i am for you.

but our life span was too far apart

i had to leave you first this time.

we grew up not knowing about each other in our next life.

"go, go, go!" you whisper-yelled at the cops you were with, holding a gun as you revealed yourself from behind the wall you were hiding from.

you became a fine woman who is always standing for justice. and then you found me, standing on the other side.

i held a cigarette in my hand as i stared at you, wide-eyed. you pointed the gun at me with the same expression on your face.

i was shocked, i never thought we'd meet like this. i can't face you anymore.

tears threatened to fall from my eyes as they continued to stare into your e/c orbs.

one of my men had fired his shotgun at one of the cops you were with, as one of your men shot me a couple of times. my coat fell from my shoulders as i fell on my knees. you yelled at the one who shot me, quickly running to my side.

i will take this as my punishment, as your voice was the last thing i heard before everything turned black.

i was born as a woman in our next life along with you.

we were lucky enough to be able to enjoy our life together

we were hanging out in the mall as my arm was linked with yours. we were laughing as we kept walking around, checking out all the cool stuff that were displayed in the shops.

"hey izuku," you called out, catching my attention as i turned to you, "hm?"

you quickly pressed your lips to mine, giving me a quick but affectionate kiss. "i love you."

a blush spread on my face like a wild fire, up to the tip of my ears. you giggled, making my heart flutter more. "i-i-i l-love you t-too..."

we walked out of the mall, approaching our shared apartment, passing by an alleyway.

we were finally enjoying our life together, but we forgot how cruel the world was towards us.

masked men emerged from the dark alleyway knives in their hands as they pulled us in that place.

we were caught and we couldn't do anything, and they were aiming at you. our hands were tied and two men were holding us back, not letting us do anything. the man in front of us was holding a knife, walking towards you.

i will not hand you over no matter what.

i will protect you with everything i can.

i pulled away from one of the men who was holding me back as i sprinted forward, shielding you as you yelled at me.

"izuku! NO!"

the man jabbed the knife forward, stabbing me through the chest.

blood dripped from my chest as i fell on my knees once again.

even though perhaps i was too full of myself, i'm really sorry. even now, i still can't protect you properly.

the next time i met you was in a hospital.

i was playing with my nephews and nieces, even though i had an injured leg. one of my nephews kicked the ball and it rolled over to your place.

you were sitting on a bench outside the building, bandages were wrapped around your head as an iv was connected to your arm.

i stopped, standing still as i stared at you with wide eyes. i immediately recognized you as soon as our eyes met. i'd recognize those emerald eyes anywhere.

i was quite shocked without seeing your green hair, but you were as handsome as i remember.

"izuku?" i called out. you were still shocked, but you finally smiled.

and once again, i fell for you. i wish this time it'll end well.

i kept getting better everyday, until finally i was fully healed.

i saw you on the bench again as i stood in front of you, you were proud that i was finally healed as you clapped, a smile adorning your cute freckled face.

but you, on the other hand, looked more pale than yesterday. but you chose to hide it with your beautiful smile.

i was told that i could go home, i did, but i still went to the hospital to visit you every single day.

and then it happened again,

when you were suddenly taken away from me.

i gripped the bouquet of flowers in my hand as i set on the chair beside your bed. my trembling hand slowly pulled the white sheet away from your face as you laid on the bed, your lifeless body drained from color. tears fell from my eyes like a waterfall.

it's hurting me so much. i can't bear it anymore.

you kept getting taken away from me, what did i do to deserve this? why does this keep happening to me?

i just wanted to live a long and happy life with you.

my heart always shatters every time you leave me. i don't want to feel like this again.

i can only get rid of this feeling by forgetting you.

please, please erase these memories of mine.

so i won't get hurt when we meet again.

in the next life, i was born without memories of my previous ones.

i was born in a world where a thing called "quirks" existed.

by the age of four or five, someone would get a power. either you can make explosions, or have super strength.

i got telekinesis.

i was accepted to yuuei high, the most prestigious hero school in japan.

first day of school finally came, and i was nervous.

so far, everything was fine. nothing strange happened.

yet.

i approached the door of class 1-a, seeing two people standing there.

"uh, hi... can i uh, pass through?"

the two people looked at me, a brunette girl with short hair and a boy who had fluffy green hair with cute freckles.

wait... why do i feel like i've seen you before?

the boy's eyes went wide as a blush appeared on his face up to the tip of his ears.

"a-ah! s-sorry..." the two of them moved aside and let me pass through.

i picked a random seat near at the back of the room and placed my bag down, sitting down on my desk. then the green-haired boy sat on the empty desk in front of me.

he turned around, holding his hand out to me, "h-hi, um, i'm izuku midoriya. i-i hope we can be friends..."

why do i feel like i've heard your name before?

i'm y/n, y/n l/n. it's nice to meet you, midoriya." i smiled at him sweetly, shaking his hand.

my heart kept telling me to look after you. to protect you.

looking at you, i somehow felt nostalgic. as if like we've met met before. i feel like i already know everything about you.

i know the way you laugh, i know the way you cry... and i know that i have the duty to protect you this time.

three years flew by so fast. i remember when you first confessed to me, our first date, when we graduated, the time you proposed to me.

and the day we got married.

and now i stand beside you, as pro heroes. side by side we've got each other's back.

the thought of losing you kept growing bigger and bigger, then i get nightmares because of it.

i made a promise to myself, i promised that i needed to protect you no matter what the world will throw at us.

so why is it that you're now standing in front of me?

shielding me even though your body is full of absolutely painful injuries. way worse than the ones you've got before. one more punch and it will kill you.

am i unable to protect you again, am i gonna lose you again?

i cannot stand the thought of living without you.

so please, let me protect you this one time.

"NO!"

i pushed you away, focusing hard on my quirk and held my hands out. the villain started to rise from the ground as blood came out of my nose and eyes.

"Y/N, WAIT! YOU'RE GONNA KILL YOURSELF!" you shouted from behind me. i continued to focus on my quirk as i turned my head to look at you, "at least i got to protect you, izuku." my hands started to glow and so did the villain. i glanced at you one last time, smiling.

"i love you izuku midoriya."

the villain exploded, and the pressure of the explosion sent you back as your back hit a nearby building.

you immediately stood up as the explosion i caused was gone, running back to where i once was.

i was on the floor, blood pooling under me as the oozing of blood from my nose and eyes stopped.

and let's meet again in our next life.

"/n... y/n."

y/n's eyes shot open, revealing her bloodshot e/c eyes. izuku was looming on top of her, his hand on her tear-stained cheek.

"are you okay? why are you crying?" he frantically asked, worried about the love of his life.

"izuku?" she quickly sat up, wrapping her arms tightly around the boy.

"oh my god... you're okay." she mumbled against his shoulder, stray tears falling from her eyes. izuku wrapped his arms around her as well, rubbing her back.

"did you have nightmare?" he asked, pulling away from her and wiping the tears away, kissing her forehead.

"i-i had a dream that we h-had past lives," she said, "an-and then you almost got killed in the last one. and i almost couldn't protect you." the both of them laid back down on the bed, izuku's arms wrapped around her smaller body. " but i'm so glad that it was just a nightmare and it wasn't real." she smiled at him.

"i love you, izuku." she said, "i love you more, y/n. and i wouldn't let anything or anyone take me away from you." he pressed his lips against hers, giving her a lovely and affectionate kiss.

2116 words rip. sorry if this is so long! also, this is a reincarnation au that's inspired by @//nadiasyahda13's klance fanfic that she made on instagram! go check out her artwork! and sorry if there are some typos bc its 1 am for me and i need to sleep lol. and this is kind of a vent because something really bad happened to me and im just really sad about it, but dont worry! uwu. and im still trying to make the requests yall gave! please be patient bc a lot is happening to me rn lol sigh. but i promise i will complete those requests! ily guys uwu.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

279K 8.8K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...
178K 7.4K 15
━━━━━━━ 。゚・-ˋˏ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ˎˊ-𖥸 ༺ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((👾))≡ [ ## ] ❛...
Hot Sugar Od A

Fanfikce

245K 5.2K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
2.3K 82 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...