Cameron Dallas's little sister

By crossfire__27

Kelsie has an overprotective brother. One day Cameron's friends come over for the summer Kelsey falls Inlove... More

Information you need to know
Coming over
Situated
Saved
What do tou think?

Mall

5.2K 94 1
By crossfire__27

*Mathews P.O.V

We all piled in the car "My songs on!" kel yelled. "Mine too!" carter yelled we all started singing " don't tellem, don't tellem , don't tellem "

When we got to the mall the first thing that the girls did was go to rue the boys and I went to hibbet. When we all met at the food court the girls came back with like 6 bags in both of their hands.

I said "dang, how did you pay for all that!" "We stole your money out of your wallet!" Kel said while laughing "what now!" I yelled. I picked kel up by her feet and her head was over his shoulder. "Put me down!" Kel said while laughing! "NEVER!" I said!

We got back in the car and drove home. When we got there I said "let's go Swimin!" "ya!" kel said. " I agree with them!" Nash said

We all changed into our bathing suites and walked outside. Kel and Morgan laid on the tanning bed and all of u jumped in. I whispered to Nash " go get Morgan and throw her in, and I'll get kel and throw her in!" "ok" Nash said

We ran out of the pool and I mouthed one two three we grabbed them and kel yelled " put me down right now!" "NO!" we yelled

*kels P.O.V

I could here whispers but I just ignored them bc I couldn't here what they were saying.

all of the sudden I feel I'm over someone's shoulders I yell "put me down!" "NO!" and I relies it was Mathew and then I feel the freezing water and I scream!

Something had gotten cought on my foot so I couldn't come up above water so I yank and yank my foot and I still couldn't get it I try to scream And it just makes it worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 2.6K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
49.9K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...