When Night Comes

De Turtle_Girl_03

A girl returns back to her home in Mystic Falls, only to be sucked into a supernatural mess. She's special, s... Mai multe

PLEASE READ. I DONT WANT TO GET SUED
The Return
Hardships.
The Carnival
The Duke Trip
Blood and Moon
Meeting An OG
Killing Is Our Family Sport
The Discovery
When you need to prepare your Bff first their First.
Full Moon Time, Baby.
Figuring It All Out
Preperations for the big Klaus reveal
When your history teacher gets possesed.
The Plan
New introductions
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
The Sun Also Rises Pt 2
The Affermath.
Sister Bonding
"The Rippah!"
Voicemails.
The 'Truth'
Anger Management
Failed Plan
New Friends.
Rebekah
Big News
The Final Countdown
Trouble In Paradise?
Besties For The Resties
New Encounters?
Mama's Backstory.
Will The Truth Be Spilled?
"You couldn't just break his neck?"
Dumb Hyrbrids With Their Dumb Leader.
Goodbye.
Care-Bear Birthday.
The Coffins. Pt 1
The Coffins. Pt2
The coffins Pt 3
Meeting The Family.
Art Show
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Road Trip Bitches!
Reunion Time, Baby.
Happy Death Day
Clean-Up Crew Gone Wrong.
The Fight
Mysterious Delight.
A Tragic Day
Vampire Effects.
Another Possesion.
Funeral Services always make me hungry.
Klaus.
!Buffy The Vampire Hunter!
"But he loves you. Its just hard for him fo show it."
Someone Else Knows About Your Secret.
Let the Truth Be Spilled
Miss Mystic Falls
Big Announcement.
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Torture Baby.
Im sorry..
Heartbreak
House Arrest
The One Cure Wonder
Unwanted Forgiveness
"Trust me. We've all done bad things."
Another House Arrest
Gender Reveal.
Bayou Baby Doctor Fail
Filler Episode.
Unexpected Illness
Ty-Ty
Forgiving Family.
Casket Girls
Snowball Fight
The "Resurrection."
Sisterly Love
Who let the Dogs Out
Hopeful Dreams
The Truth In It All
Memories Inc.
Filler Upper
Back In Good Ol' Mystic Falls
Party On Man
Dr. Wes
Bye Bye Baby
Old Men Can't Fight Pregnant Shifters
Blue isn't your color
"Is This The End?"
"No, of course not. It's only the beginning."
Stay safe

The Vampire Ball

8.2K 186 39
De Turtle_Girl_03

PSA: Don't be afraid to comment asking any questions for me or the characters that you would like to know. Ik there are a few grey areas in the story when it comes to background stories so lmk what you wanna hear more of! :)

I sit next to Rebekah reading a magazine while she got her nails done for the party tonight.

"Rebekah, Tell me I look handsome." Kol said.

"Oh, Kol. You know I can't be compelled. I stifled a laugh and he turned to me and pouted. I went to speak but a giggle came out.

"Kiera." He whined.

I let a chuckle out and I nodded.

"You look very handsome, darling." I said in an extreme posh accent. He smiled brightly and Rebekah gagged.

I rolled my eyes playfully and lightly shoved her.

"You went after Elena." Klaus said storming in. I groaned and gave Rebekah a look. "What is wrong with you?" He demanded.

"Here we go." She said. "Do you want another dagger in your heart?" He questions.

"Again with the dagger threats?" Kol asked.  "Don't you have any other tricks?"

I smirked.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself." Klaus spit.

"Klaus why don't you go back to playing with your little hybrid dolls. Seems to be the only good thing you're at?" I ask. I raise my finger and suck a breath in through my teeth. "Oh wait..."

They all laugh except Klaus.

"Oh shut up, how many of my brothers have you screwed so far?" He asked. I stood up.

"Just one." I say. I turn my eyes to Kol and lick my lips. He growls and grabs me by the neck.

"Enough." Esther says from the doorway. "Niklaus. Come." She says. He glares before releasing my neck.

I cough and grab it. Kol runs over to check it.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod.  He smirks and kisses my cheek.

"That's my girl." He teases. I sit back down with Rebekah.

Kol and I didn't really do anything, I just wanted to piss Klaus off. But, Kol and I were getting close. We talked all night last night and it felt like we'd known each other for, forever.

We were gonna take it slow but that didn't stop us from flirting with each other constantly.

....

Throughout the day I helped the compelled workers with the decorations, despite Esther's objections.

It kept me busy in this big boring house. Kol was off preparing for the ball so I couldn't entertain myself with him and Rebekah went to go ask Matt for the dance.

So when it was finally ready I was excited and ready before everyone else.

I walked downstairs just as everyone was arriving. I greeted as many as I could with a smile.

"Well don't you look sexy." I hear behind me. I jump and smile when I see Damon.

"Hey!" I smile hugging him. He chuckles and leads me over to Mayor Lockwood.

"Hello, Carol." He greets. She looks at us both and smiles.

"Hello."

"Hanging out with your new besties?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm the mayor, Damon. When the oldest, deadliest family of vampires moves into town, you welcome them with a smile." She says. I chuckle and Damon hums in response.

"Well, at least you know who you're borrowing a cup of sugar from." He said. I elbowed him in the gut and he groans.

"I'm trying to protect this town. They've assured me they want peace and I've assured that'd I'd enforce it."

I see Kol walk up and my stomach does a flip.

"Mayor Lockwood." He greets. "We haven't formally met Kol Mikaelson. I hope your lovely town embraces us just as much as we plan to embrace it." He charms.

He looks at me and I see his charming smirk change into a kind and genuine one.

"You look absolutely stunning, darling." He said bringing me in and kissing my temple.

Damon extends his hand.

"Damon Salvatore." He says. He tilts his head in confusion. "Have we met?" He asks.

Kol smirks.

"I've met a lot of people, and you don't particularly stand out." He wraps his arm around my waist. "Come on, let's grab a drink, my love." He said.

I chuckled and nodded saying goodbye to the two.

"That was rather rude, Kol." I said sternly.

He chuckled and grabbed two wine glasses.

"I don't really care." He shrugs. I roll my eyes playfully and smile when I see Elena.

"I'm going to go say hello to my friend." I said kissing Kol's cheek.

He grunts and grabs my wrist pulling me back.

"You missed." He said pointing to his lips. I chuckled and leaned up slowly, gently placing his lips on mine.

He smiled into the kiss and placed the winds glasses down and grabbing my face, intensifying the kiss.

I feel a burst of jealousy and pull back slightly. Kol pouts from the connection loss but I turn to find Klaus.

Finally, my eyes land on Klaus's and he looks away quickly, downing the rest of his drink.

I sighed.

"I better meet up with the rest." Kol said. I nodded and gave him a quick kiss before going over to Elena.

She looks at me and I watch her face brighten.

"Kiera." She says. She grabs my arms and examines my dress.

"You look fantastic." She said. I placed a hand on my chest and thanked her.

"You look amazing , as well" I say back. I grab her in a hug.

"If everyone could gather please." Elijah calls.

I grab Elena's hand and we walk over.

"Come. Thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition go commence the evening with a dance." He starts.

My eyes meet with Kol and he smirks at me.

"Tonight's pick is a centuries old waltz, so if all of you could find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." He said.

Kol made his way down to me and I groaned.

"Kol, I can't dance." I said. He chuckled and shrugged.

"Just follow my lead, it'll be fine." He said calmly. I laughed and linked my arm in with. The dance began.

Doing as Kol does I start to look around for my friends. Elena was dancing with Damon. She didn't look to happy.

Matt was dancing with Rebekah. She had told me she has an interest in him, I thought it was cute.

Than I saw who Klaus was dancing with. I clenched my jaw.

The anger and jealously was hidden on the outside but on the inside I was burning.

Klaus turned around and made eye contact with me. Since he obviously felt my emotions himself. He gave me an odd look before smirking.

I scoffed and turned my attention back to Kol.

"Have I told you how exquisite you look this evening." He said whispering in my ear.

I laughed and nodded.

"Yes. But I don't mind you telling me again." I tease. He leans in and placed a kiss on my forehead before I'm twisted around and put into another's arms.

"Nik." I breathed out. He smiled widely.

"Hows my favorite girl? Hope my brother has been treating you right." He said. It didn't seem sarcastically, it was genuine, I could see it.

"He is, Thank you Nik. I thought you hated the idea-"

"I figured that you're going to realize that you love me more than you know, and you'll come back to me. All I have to do is wait." He said. I scoffed playfully and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, Nik." Is all I said.

He gives Kol one last look, he's talking to Rebekah.

"Follow me, love." He said. I stopped and looked at Kol.

"I don't think Kol would like-"

"I don't care what my little brother thinks, follow me." He said. I gulped and nodded.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

130K 2.6K 34
This is the sequel to The New Salvatores: A Delena Story. If you haven't read the first one, I suggest doing so before reading this one. It's been 6...
43K 1.2K 84
I own none of these characters. Imagine a life of no supernatural creatures, and the mikaelsons lived in mystic falls. They were human. Caroline kn...
97.8K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
30.4K 864 17
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and her friends are seniors in high school. Caroline's mother had passed...