Recovery a Nathan Sykes & The...

By ThePastTW

when Nathan finds a girl bleeding out in the middle of god dam no where. He and the other boys quickly help h... More

Recovery a Nathan Sykes & The Wanted Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sorry about Maggie
Chapter 38 revised
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Question
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Sequel
Life = Obstacles & Opportunities
I am in need of assistance
Recovery 2 - Delirious

Chapter 7

12.7K 155 35
By ThePastTW

OHHH guys, now it isn't in the test monkey part anymore, this is new shit right here. Hope you like x

*********

nathans pov

I woke up the next morning when I Felt water on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Ellen standing there with an empty cup and a smirk on her face. "you did not just put water on my hair." I hissed, she grinned. "maybe I did maybe I didn't, what you Gunna do about it Sykes?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "oh just, this.." I said, then jumped off the best.

she squealed and ran down the bus hallway. I chased her and she eventually made it to the back of the bus and I tackled her to the floor. She wiggled around but I pinned her hands to the floor below me and looked down at her. She stopped struggling and looked into my eyes.

"how are you not freaking out right now?" I asked, she looked at me and sighed. "honestly, on the inside I'm about to piss my pants, but, I'm trying not to be afraid." she whispered. "aw baby." I gushed. "but you don't look scared at all, not even in your eyes." I said and reached up and touched her cheek.

"I'm not, because I...I trust you, or at least, I'm trying to." she said, I smiled at her. "you can trust me, I swear." I replied to her and she just nodded slowly, seeing as I still had my hand on her face and she couldn't move very far. "I think you should get off though, cause I dont know how long I can go before I start crying." she said softly, I rolled off her and she sighed.

"whoa, that was pretty good for me to not freak out. Maybe it's cause you sound so different then them, maybe it's because you act so different then them, maybe it's just cause you're you, but I feel like I want to let myself give into you Nathan, to trust you." she said, I looked over at her and she took my hand.

"again, the only problem is I'm scared." she whispered, I nodded. "did you have a shower this morning?" I asked, she nodded. "a long shower this morning." she answered and I laughed. "that explains everything!" I said, she sighed. "ya, it does." she said. "so, what are we doing today?" she asked. "interview." I answered, silence. "where are we going?" I shrugged. "I think London." silence. "what time is it?" I sighed.

"are you just asking a bunch of questions because you don't know what else to say?" I asked, she nodded. I laughed and gave her a grin. "you like music right? I always see you dancing to it in the morning." I said. "ya, I love music, it may be one of the only reasons I stayed sane." she Admitted, I smiled.

"well, I'm going to get you a present." I said. "no Nathan you dont ha..." she started but I cut her off. "shut up, don't care, you're getting this present." I said, she gave me a sheepish grin. "ok." she said, I smiled. "alright, well, I'm going to get it now." I started and at that moment, perfect timing to, jay walked in.

"jay, mate, hang with Ellen while I go out?" I asked. "sure nath, come on Ellen, let's play Mario kart." said jay, Ellen nodded and slowly followed him. She only had a bit of hesitation as she walked to the back of the bus with jay.

I pulled on jeans and a shirt, then got off the bus. I started down the street and bumped into a few fans, I talked and said hi, but kept going till I reached the cell phone store. I bought the new iPhone and went back to the bus. When I got back to the bus I opened the door and went to the back. Ellen was laying on her stomach across Tom, max and sivas laps as she faced the tv and played Mario kart.

Jay was on the floor playing and Ellen was getting school, she was horrible. But she was concentrating, the spark was in her eyes and she looked happy, even though she was losing. "hey." I said. "hi nath." said all the boys while a the same time Ellen said "hey sloth." and then they all burst out laughing.

"that was great!" laughed max and he patted her leg. She looked back at him, but just took a deep breath and kept playing the game with jay. "wanna see what your present is?" I asked, she shrunk into the boys and gave me a terrified expression. I looked at her confused as she blinked back tears. "do I want to know why presents ring up bad with you?" I asked, she shook her head. "no, no you don't, and I don't want to tell you, but presents are bad." she answered. "s'alright, you'll love it." I said.

"no I won't, si...Nathan...Nathan...sorry." she whispered. "Ellen, it's fine. Just relax, you're with us, you're safe." I said, she shook her head and I walked over. "so, wanna see your present?" I asked, she nodded. I grabbed the box and handed it to her. She opened it and grinned. "iPhone." she said excitedly, the boys looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"ya, and all the music is free. I already typed in the password and username, so you can get whatever you want off iTunes with no charge." I said, she squealed and hugged me, tackling me to the floor. She pushed her head into my neck as she hugged me and I didn't do anything, I didnt want to scare her.

"thank you Nathan, I don't think anyone has ever cared as much as you do." she said, I grinned. "that's sad love, every kid should have someone who cares, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." I apologized. "well, you're here now, and you can make up for that lost time." she said, I grinned and nodded. "I just bought you an iPhone and the entire iTunes library, Woman! What else do you want!" I shrieked in mock horror, she giggled and I grinned.

I loved when she giggled. "I meant time." she said. "o" I said, she laughed and hugged me again. "go buy songs!" I shouted, she jumped up and ran to the beds with her iPhone. "mate, those songs aren't free." stated max, "duh, but if she knew I was paying then she'd never actually buy songs." I said. "that's going to be expensive." added siva, I shrugged. "ya, I know. But it's worth seeing her happy." I said. "awww!" all the boys aww'd.

"you sound like a soppy git!" laughed jay, I blushed. "shut it lads." I said then went and made some tea. I heard laughter so I went back into the living room. Ellen was sprawled out of siva and jays laps and messing with her iPhone. "so, bought any music?" I asked, she turned and nodded. "well, play it." I said, she hit shuffle and the first song that came on was 'The Takeover, Breaks over' by 'Falloutboy'

She awkwardly danced in the boys laps and giggled and sang along. "this is an old song." I said, she nodded. "ya, it was my fifth grade song before..well...before shit happened." she said and bobbed her head to the music, I laid on the floor and watched Ellen as she went through iTunes, she looked so happy.

Then the song ended and Cyclone came on, she grinned. "I haven't grinded in forever." she said wistfully and started awkwardly grinding in the boys laps and they were looking at her with raised eyebrows. "fine." she said, then hit next. She jumped up and started dancing. "god dam that sugar spikes you got a little bit a carried away, cause I bring you up hi, bring you down low then I bring you back up again, that stuff ain't never enough when I give it and I take it away, cause i bring you up high, bring you down low then I bring you back all the way..." she sang and danced.

"chill Murray by Young Science." She said as she danced into the kitchen and opened it. The bus stopped and she came in. "why'd we stop?" she asked. "cause, we've got to get on a plane." I answered. "oh, a plane, where are we going?" she asked.

"to LA, we're filming the music video for I Found You." answered jay. "OHHH! IS THAT A NEW SONG!?!?" she shouted, I nodded. "AYYAYYA!!! LET ME HEAR IT!!" she screamed, I grinned. "we don't have it on us, but you'll hear it on the shoot." I answered, she nodded vigorously. "you get to meet the girls tonight." said siva. "REALLY!!!!" she screamed, we nodded and I looked at the boys.

They all had smiles plastered on their faces. So did I, it was hard not to when Ellen was so excited over anything, she just radiated energy. "alright, I'm lying. We have the song." I Admitted. "let me hear!" she screamed, I smiled. "she wants me to come over I can tell her eyes don't lie, she's calling me in the dark, she moves I swear she lights up the room like the sky, confidence like a rock star." I sang, then max caught on and started his part.

"I wanna put my hands on her hands feel the heat from her skin, get reckless in the starlight, I'm moving to the beat of her heat, I was so lost until tonight." sang max, Ellen was grinning. "that was awesome." she whispered, we all laughed. The bus stopped and she looked at us. "where are we?" she asked. "we're at the airport love, we're flying to LA." answered jay, she grinned As we opened the door and started walking towards the airport with the security.

She took my hand and I smiled at her. "You'll love L.A., it's so warm and sunny." I said and she nodded "I know, I've barely been outside since I got taken." She replied "Love, so you want some breakfast? It's a long flight." Said Siva "I'd love something." Said Ellen as we walked into a McDonalds.

'Remember, you need to eat a lot." I replied to her. She nodded and we ordered a bunch of food. We ate our breakfast and had just finished when Martin came over "Come on guys, you're going to miss the plane." He said. We sighed but got up and started through security. We got to security and I took my belt and shoes off, as well as my jewelry and I emptied my pockets.

I passed through the scanner and handed the man my ticket. He looked over my passport and other stuff, after he gave it back I looked behind me and saw Ellen. She was backing away from the machine and looking at the security guy who was motioning her through. "ma'am, I need you to step through the scanner." said the guy, she just looked at him.

Ellen looked nervous and the guy came over to her. He started talking to her and I watched as she slowly started to break down. I knew the shit was about to go down cause she looked like she was about to die. I started to go back and help her, when the guy reached out to grab her and she shot through the scanner and slammed into me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her head in my neck. The guard ran over "Ma'am, come back through the scanner, come with me." He said "Sir, she can..." Istarted "I am authorized to use force." He continued "Listen, she'll go back through." I said "Sir, just calm down." He said "I'm clearly the calm one, but let me explain." I replied "She has problems with being touched." I started when the manager and Martin came over.

They started squabbling and I looked at Ellen "Hey, Ellen...Ellen." I said, she looked up "Ya?" she asked "You alright?" I asked, she nodded "Yes, but he was very controlling and demanding." She whispered. "You can go." said the manager, I nodded to him and started walking with Ellen. "Sorry." She apologized. "Nothing to be sorry for, love, it was that idiot's fault." I said, she nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. "Come on." I said and ran across the hall.

I climbed through the kids jungle gym, to the small flat area in the middle. I laid down and pulled her down beside me. We were surrounded by jungle gym on all sides, so we couldn't see anyone "Nathan, what are we doing?" she asked, I smiled. "Getting away from everyone. Just us." I said, she didn't reply. She just stared at the ceiling. It was silent and I was scared I'd done something wrong "Ellen, did I do something to scare you?" I asked, she sighed

"No, I...I just don't like this. We're alone, no one can see us. You could do anything and I couldn't stop you." She whispered. "Oh babe, I wouldn't, I swear, I will never hurt you." I replied "I want to believe you Nath, I really do, but it's hard." She whispered

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked her. She shook her head "No, no, I'll be fine, this is good for me." She replied, I smiled. "See this it good, you're trying. It'll become easier the more you'll get out, the more fear will go away." I said

"Keep trying, you're doing so well." I encouraged. "I'm trying, because you're helping me through it." She whispered I nodded and squeezed her hand. "I'll always be here to help you, I won't let them take you again, you're safe." I finished and she nodded.

"I want to believe you Nath, I really do." She sighed, I nodded "It's a start." I replied. Then we put on headphones and started listening to her iPhone and the music she'd been buying. She sure as hell had been busy. She had all of our songs as well as other stuff in iTunes. It was good to see how happy she was when listening to her songs.

"See, you're doing alright." I said as I started at the ceiling. My phone started vibrating and I grabbed it "Hello?" I asked as I picked up the phone. "Nathan, where are you? We can't find you or Ellen!" shouted Jay. "Whoa, whoa, Jay. We're fine, I'm with Ellen. We just went somewhere to get away from the crowds." I said

"Oh, thank god we thought she'd ran off." Said Jay "Nope, we're in the play area." I replied "Ok, we board soon, so be at our gate in ten minutes." He said "Okay, Jay Jay." I said, then hung up. "Do we have to leave?" " asked Ellen, I shook my head "Not for a while." I replied and we continued to listening to music.

**********

you like? The more comments I get the faster I'll upload and please comment, vote and fan x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 1 20
When a small town girl like Rose has something off about her nightmares and DNA there's oviously something going to happen. As she has this continuou...
399 14 36
******COMPLETED****** but don't read. Horrible story and plot line. Needs major editing and a possible scrap. 😂😂😂 School is hard enough. You have...
695K 4.7K 100
Ellen and her friend sneak into a The Wanted concert in new York and her friends clumsiness lands them in the wanted's hotel room. When she wakes up...
891K 24.1K 9
Part One....For A Good Cause Sammy's compassion for his best friend's Social Anxiety Disorder overrides his bad experience with his first go round w...