Broken Contract (Black Butler...

By yaesmalurd

Y/N is an ordinary girl who loves anime. One day she got transfered into a whole different dimension and time... More

Introduction
The Meeting
it's on
Chapter 4
You're the one?
Your chaser
Hide
Contract?
Chapter 9
First day with a butler
Don't leave me alone
New Comer
14
15

RONNIE

3.6K 110 29
By yaesmalurd

Author's POV

"So we meet again, beautiful" said Ronald as he continued to admire your every features. You couldn't help but to just stare at him and think that you might have messed up the story line. Of course, Ronald noticed that you were staring at him the whole time and had the wrong message, so he decided to make a slight pass at you. "Like what you see?" He said, followed up with a suggestive smirk.

You were immediately snapped out of your train of thoughts as Xander stepped infront of you, glaring at the blonde shinigami. "No, she does not. I do, however, suggest you watch that mouth of yours if you wish to keep your tongue" Xander said with an unamused face.

"Can you blame me though? A beauty like that deserves a prince charming like me" Ronald said with full confidence to the annoyed butler. "I can assure you, you are no prince charming but rather a street rat" said the young earl, irritated as ever. Nonetheless, Ronald stayed unbothered by the young earl's remark.

"Awh, come on, Smile. Everyone here knows just how princely I am. Isn't that right, ladies~?" He swayed towards the female performers as they squealed in excitement over the blonde shinigami. He smirked cockily and said "See? Everyone here agrees".

"Everyone but us apparently" you mumbled bluntly to yourself but was loud enough to be heard by the group. The butlers were holding back a chuckle while Ronald faked a heartbroken look and dramatically said "Ouch, princess" while clenching on where his heart was.

"That's enough toying around, Knox" his head then was hit by a death scythe. "I do not wish to have to work overtime because of your shenanigans" said William in a monotone voice, as usual. "But I'm just having fun, Senpai" said Prince in a playful tone.

"Do all of you know each other?" Dagger questioned. "No, I do not know them" said Suit despite just mentioning Prince's name. And with that, he walked away.

"Alright, enough joking around. Everyone back to practice!" Said Joker to all the performers. Everyone went back to their original spots and started to practice on their own.

"Shall we practice on a routine, my angel?" Asked Xander, in which you agreed. You thought about what would be a good performance would be, then an idea popped up in your head.

"Oh, I have an idea!" You said as you went to the trunk full of supplies. You grabbed some throwing knives, since it was the only trick you know how to do.

"Hey, Xander. How good are you at catching knives blindfolded?" you said while smiling an innocent smile, in which Xander returned with a smirk on his face and said "Excellent".

"But may I ask why, my angel?" Xander said with a hint of amusement.

You just shrugged and said "I just like throwing knives at people" with a sweet smile.

As you did your routine with Xander, you were amazed of how swiftly and gracefully he caught every single knife you threw. It went on for about another hour since you find it to be quite entertaining to throw knives at someone. Eventually, the two of you got yourselves an audience.

"Blaimey! The two of you are splendid!" you heard Dagger said as he was approaching the two of you.

"Why thank you, Dagger" you chirped at him with a bright smile, in which made him blushed.

"He's right, ya'know" said Joker as he approached the three of you. "This act of yours is brilliant! In fact, how would you like to perform the opening act for tomorrow night's show?" he offered.

"W-what? Are you sure? I mean we're new. It wouldn't be quite fair for the others that had been here longer would it?" you said in an attempt of getting out of it. if you were going to investigate the tent, you couldn't be involved in tonight's show.

"Don't worry, Sweets! You've earned it. Both of you had" he reassured you.

"But-" before you could complain any further,

"It's settled then! The two of you will do the opening act" and with that, he walked away.

*sighs* "I guess we're doing tomorrow night's opening then" you said in defeat.

"Indeed. Shall we continue?" Xander offered.

~~~~~A F T E R  P R A C T I C E ~~~~~~

The two went to search for the young earl and hid butler to inform of the changed plan. "Where the heck are they? We've been searching for over an hour. This place isn't even that big" you said in exhausted. Xander merely sighed and said "I must admit, trying to find these two is a lot harder than finding a convicted murderer" 

Just then, the two of you heard a loud crashing sound and an angry child. You then saw Ciel running passed you all drenched in cold water. "Ciel...?" You said inaudibly. "Should we chase after him?" Xander questioned. You nodded before running towards the direction Ciel was running. Xander followed closely behind. 

"Ciel! Wait up!" you called out to him. Shortly after, he stopped running and sat down on some wooden stool behind one of the tents. "Oh, dear..." was the only thing Xander said. "Ciel, what on earth happened to you?" you asked. "I do not want to talk about it," the young earl said whilst looking down. You looked down at his small and fragile figure who was now shaking quite violently. Out of worry, you ordered Xander to fetch him a towel.

"Xander, find him a towel and some warm clothes" Xander bowed before leaving at quite a speed. 

He returned barely a second later with everything needed.

He handed you the towel, which you greatly appreciated. "Thank you, Xander," you said with an appreciative smile. "Anything for you, my angel".

Your cheeks started to feel a burning sensation. You quickly turned around and wrapped the young earl with the towel and dry his hair with another one. 

After he had calmed down, you decided to ask him again. "Now do you want to tell me what happened?" you asked softly. "I want to go home" was the only thing he muttered.

'poor baby' you thought.

'My angel, should we send the young earl back to the town house?' Xander said telepathically.

You looked at him confused for a moment before thinking 'How come you've never told me you could do that?' while raising an eyebrow.

Xander simply smirked and replied 'You never asked'

You pouted a bit before answering 'I don't think sending him back would be a good idea. Besides, this is his task from the Queen'

"You can't back out from a task now, we're far too close to solving this" You tried to convince him.

"My angel is right. Not to mention how badly it would damage your reputation as the queen's guard dog if you call it quits" Xander added.

Ciel didn't say anything but just nod slightly in agreement.

You felt bad for the poor earl, so you tried to cheer him up a bit. "Now, why don't we get you a cup of tea inside the tent" you held out you hand for Ciel to take, in which he gladly took.

"Xander, would you kindly make us some tea, please?" You asked sweetly.

"Of course, my angel" and with a bow, he left to the other tent.

"So, did you find any leads?" You asked.

"Yes, Sebastian managed to connect the symbols on the protheses to a particular someone" Ciel stated before coughing vigorously.

You saw his face was getting red, his breaths are short, and he couldn't stop coughing. "Ciel, are you feeling alright?" You said before reaching for his forehead. You retracted your hand over how hot he was. "Oh no, this is bad. You're burning up"

"I'm-" *cough* "fine" Ciel struggled to say.

"The hell you are. I'm taking you to the infirmary" before he could argue through his coughing, you lifted him up and started to walk to the infirmary.

"What the *cough* bloody hell are you *cough* doing? Put me down *cough* this instant! *Cough*"

"Sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over the violent coughing" you smirked as he sighed in defeat.

'Xander, bring the tea to the infirmary. Ciel is pretty sick' you thought, hoping that he could hear you before hearing 'yes, my angel'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not long after reaching the infirmary, Ciel fell asleep before the doctor could even take a look at him.

Xander returned with the tea and handed it to Ciel.

The doctor examined him and treated him before telling you "He should be fine now. Just let him rest for the night and all will be good"

"Thank goodness" you sighed in relief.

For the next hour, you looked after him and changed the cold towel on his forehead every once in a while before stepping outside.

Before Ciel fell asleep, he had told you to tell Sebastian to do more research in town.

"Any idea on where Sebby is?"

"I believe he should be in our tent as it is getting late"

"Did William restrained him or something?"

"Perhaps"

As you reached infront of Sebastian's tent, you called out to him in a hush tone. "Sebastian, are you there?"

Not a second later, you heard someone whispering in your ear from behind "Looking for me, kitty?"

You jumped and squealed. Xander immediately pulled you away from the raven butler.

"Watch your mouth, demon" Xander said with venom in his voice while still holding you.

"Oh come now, I was merely teasing" Sebastian said with a smirk, in which, Xander returned with a glare.

"Guys, enough. Sebastian, you have orders from Ciel" you mentioned.

"What is it, my lady?" Sebastian questioned.

"He wants you to go to town to do more research" you stated simply.

"Yes, my lady" he bowed. But before he could leave, William stopped him by almost slashing him with his scythe.

"I don't think so, demon. I am not letting you roam around without your master near by" William stated irritatedly in his pajamas.

Sebastian didn't say anything but just gave him a look of exhaustion as if he'd dealt with this before.

"William sir, please just let him go this one time. I promise you that he wouldn't be causing you any trouble" you tried to convince him while also giving him your best puppy eyes.

William felt his face getting hotter before quickly looking away and said "Fine. Just this once"

You smiled brightly at him before thanking him. "Thank you so much, William sir"

Without him realizing, William had a small smile on his face.

Xander noticed this and tsked at the sight.

'How irritating. Another one taking an interest on my angel'

Sebastian on the other hand, slightly glared at the shinigami before running off to town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.6K 30
Undertaker x reader story. You don't remember where you came from or who your father is. Your mother just died and now you're left wandering the stre...
162K 4.9K 36
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
18K 450 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
492 34 6
𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒|𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 "𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐞..." !CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM BLUE MEMORY ARC/BLACK BUTLER! Unaware of her un...