Mistaken

By rosymalik

Naruto is girl. She's always been, but when kids in the academy bully her, they start a rumor that naruto is... More

Chapter One: How it all began
Chapter Two: Paving my way
Chapter Three: Teme Teme Teme
Chapter Four: I don't like you... maybe
Chapter Five: Pervy Sage! Pervy Uchiha!
Chapter Six: Selfish and UnSelfish
Chapter Seven: Building up to fall
Chapter Eight : Drifting Away
Chapter Nine: Love is About Sacrifice
Chapter Ten: Mastermind with secrets
Chapter Eleven: Protecting loved ones
Chapter Twelve: Little Uchihas
Chapter Thirteen: Mama's ninja friends
Chapter Fourteen: Baby Daddy Issues
Chapter Fifteen: Double Trouble
Chapter Sixteen: Mama's Progress
Chapter Seventeen: Deadman don't speak
Chapter Eighteen:Mama Trains
Chapter Nineteen: Live fast Die young
Chapter Twenty: Maybe So
Chapter Twenty One- Clash of ideals
Chapter Twenty two- Let you burn
Important
Chapter Twenty Three: Child of mine
Chapter Twenty Four: The World In War
Chapter Twenty Six: Raging fire
Chapter Twenty Seven: Final Stand
Chapter Twenty Eight: Break the Cycle
Chapter Twenty Nine: Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Five: as it progress

3.2K 107 41
By rosymalik

As Naruto arrived at the medic camp she was finally seeing the severity of the problems that had arisen.

All of the shinobi were jumpy as if waiting for one of their comrades to turn into a white zetsu. on some of them she could see the effects of insomnia and possible overdosing on chakra pills to keep themselves awake.

She could feel her stomach turn as she saw some of the more injured ninja which were being brought in for questioning before they could enter the camp. She nearly hurled when she noticed some that were holding their own severed limbs or trying to hold massive cuts and wounds closed.

"They have probably had multiple zetsu attacks and have heightened the security. If zetsu got in and started killing off medic and recovering ninja then our forces would be devastated in the long run." Kurama grumbled from his cage as he watched everything around her.

"Then we will get rid of the zetsu and they can get the ninja treated and our troops won't be so paranoid." She replied mentally as she began pumping some of kurama's pure chakra through her system.

Some of the ninja that were around her and could feel her build up her chakra and jumped back in defensive positions. Naruto paid no mind to them as she made several clones and spread her senses out. Before the Zetsu could react she sprung forward tagging every Zetsu clone in the vicinity.

As she made contact with the clones their disguises fell and Shinobi were quick to attack the morphing bodies of the Zetsu's.

"No need to worry, I am the Nine tails Jinchuriki and I am able to sense the Zetsu clones even in hiding." Naruto stated loudly so that her fellow shinobi could hear her. As she did this she struck her hand in the ground and pulled out a Zetsu that was hiding underground.

"And I will be clearing out the Zetsu in the vicinity. Rest assured that I will clear this area and the medic camp. They will no longer terrorize us here." She growled out as she snapped the White Zetsu's neck.

She dropped the body as it began turning into a tree. She looked around to see some of the more weary faces seem to have a semblance of relief at her words.

She sped forwards and began pinning the Zetsu on her way to the front. She would need to secure the camp now.

She apologized as she made her way to the very front of the line of ninja that were trying to get in. "Naruto Uzumaki, Ninja registration number ID-109486, code Whirlpool. I was sent to clear out the Zetsu." She spoke quickly and to the point. The Iwa Medic nin nodded and let her through.

"Mizu, Please lead Naruto-Sama to lady Sakura, She will know what to do."

"Hai, just allow me to place the chakra supresent on you and I'll lead you to Lady Sakura. " The tired medic who wore suna clothes stated.

"Mizu. As per orders of the Intelligence division, Naruto-san will be allowed to keep her chakra unsealed." The medic interrupted and the medic from suna bit her lip and looked at naruto wearily. "Hai, Fumi-san" Mizu bowed and began leading naruto in the camp

Naruto could tell that people were staring at her in awe, her eyes were a bright yellow and her body was coated in Kurama's pure firery chakra.

As she walked into the camp she spread her chakra out she could already feel the few Zetsu clone that had somehow managed to sneak in. She was quick to make shadow clones and sent them to catch the artificial humans.

The Medic nin she was being lead by stared in awe as Naruto did a complete sweep of the place. "You don't mind if I let my clones sweep the area?' Naruto asked and the woman shook her head.

"c-come this way, Lady Sakura needs to hear about your abilities." The woman barely stuttered out as Naruto followed behind her.

"Naruto?" She heard a familiar voice and she turned to see Sakura, She felt a pang of guilt as she saw her best friend.

Sakura was a bit tall and slender but you could tell she was quite muscular, She wore her standard Konoha Jonin attire along with a doctors coat that had a few splatters of blood. Her face was stern and dark bags signifying sleepless nights lay beneath her eyes. She looked so tired and yet carried an air of authority with her. It seemed as if the war was taking it's toll on her as well.

"Sakura." Naruto breathed out as she saw her friend standing a few meters infront of her.

Behind Sakura was a small petite medic, the girl had light fair skin and alike Sakura she also had dark bags beneath her eyes, But she had light hazel green eyes and her face was full of freckles. The medic also had a bob style haircut and she carried a large katana at her side and walked behind Sakura like an escort or body guard.

"Good to see you back." Sakura smiled as she walked forward and engulfed Naruto in a hug.

"We have much to discuss but first you must clear out the Zetsu infestation. That takes priority-" She began to speak when Naruto was hit with a few memories from a popping clone.

Upon seeing the clearing of the other Zetsu, one of them decided that the best option would be to take out the head medic while it still had a chance. As the Naruto clone went to attack him the clone attacked back fast enough to pop the clone and rush toward the Pink haired medic.

As Naruto went through the memories. She instantly went to move Sakura from the Zetsu attack.

"Sakura move!!" She yelled as she saw the camouflaged clone coming up behind her, but before Naruto could move her friend the young medic that had been walking behind Sakura struck out. Her long Katana was unsheathed and she cut right through the Zetsu stopping him from reaching Sakura.

"Don't you dare attack her." The seemingly sweet medic hissed out, her voice dripping with venom as she sheathed her sword again, "Thank you Umi." Sakura smiled as she turned to her assigned body guard. "Of course Lady Sakura." The young kunoichi blushed at the thanks Sakura gave her.

"To think these bastards were here gathering intelligence." Sakura frowned as she glared at the dead body of the zetsu clone.

Naruto let out a sigh of relief and began concentrating on the surrounding area. She didn't feel any zetsu nearby and was glad to see that they had been cleared out.

"Naruto follow me to my tent we will go over some of the change of policies that we will have now that you are here. And maybe we can get you to make some special seals for us." Sakura smirked.

"Umi, come." She stated and began leading the way. "Hai Sakura-sama."
___

Before Naruto knew it she had left the medic camp with a few clones to secure the base and was on her way to the next camp.

Apparently they had named the camp the gutter due to the fact that it wasn't lavish and was basically a large camp with the accommodations for eating and sleep.

When she arrived she could see why they called it that. Some roughly made parameter base was surrounding the camp with what seemed to be watch towers. There were hundreds of shinobi waiting to get in some seeming to be falling asleep while waiting.

Naruto pulsed her chakra and began weaving through the crowd tagging any zetsu.

She could hear the yell of surprise of the ninja who watched their comrades turn to zetsu.

It was a flash of yellow moving through the crowd as she tagged them. Before she knew it she was in the front of the line.

She couldn't help but feel bad since some of the other ninja must've been waiting to get in and she just skipped infront of them.

"Uzumaki Naruto, Ninja registration ID-109486, code whirlpool." She stated quickly.

The kusa ninja that was at the check point glared at her harshly.

"You have to wait in line like everyone else, no one gets special treatment." He hissed out as he glared at her. She turned to see that other ninja were glaring at her as well.

"I was sent by the intelligence division base to clear out the zetsu clones." She stated out cocking a brow.

The man was taken back a bit. "Uzumaki Naruto? Let her in, the commanders have been waiting for her." A different ninja behind the ninja stated with a firm nod.

Naruto glanced at the annoyed shinobi and proceeded forward into the camp. "Take me to the commanders tent then." she stated firmly.

Being told the situation in the front lines and actually seeing it were two different things. Things weren't as bad here considering all of the ninja weren't injured but she could see the psychological effects the whole Zetsu situation was having on the forces.

"I will send some clones out to scout out any Zetsu while I go speak with the commanders." She stated as the ninja led her to the main tent.

"Of course, we were told you might do that. " The Taki ninja stated as he led her through the camp.

"Naru?!" She turned to see Hinata standing off to the side a small smile on her face. "Hina-chan." Naruto smiled as she strolled over to her and engulfed her in a hug. "It's be a while since I have last seen you." Hinata hugged her tightly.

"Yeah, how have you been?" She asked as she pulled away scanning over her best friend. " I've been well, as well as one can be in this damned war." She replied with a tired smile. "Hopefully the war won't last much longer." She stated with a weak smile at her long time friend.

"Yeah, I'll try to put an end to this god forsaken war." Naruto stated and placed a light kiss on her friends forehead. " You stay safe out there. I have to go speak with the commanders." She sighed and Hinata gave her a short nod. "Yeah, you too. I'm actually being deployed again. " Hinata stated as she grabbed Naruto by the jacket and pulled her close. With swift movements she kissed her lips and Naruto was stunned by the sudden action.

"I'll be seeing you later, I'm off to the frontlines and if I don't make it back I want to make sure I have no regrets." Hinata stuttered out with a slight blush before turning away to leave.

Naruto slowly lifted her hand to her lips. "Hinata, I-" " You don't have to say anything, I don't expect for you to return my feelings but..... It was one of the things I have always wanted to do." Hinata stated as she gave her friend a smile and quickly left.

Naruto stood in silence as she watched her life long friend leave. "Everyone seems to be falling for you, First Hinata, then that dick Sasuke and Sakura as well. Well aren't you a busy bee." Kurama chuckled.

"Wait, what?! You mean to say you saw this coming?" Naruto yelled internally.

"Well I am not dumb and blind like you kit. A lot of people have fallen for you. Even on some missions we have had clients fall for you. You are just to dense to realize." Kurama snorted as Naruto went back to the ninja leading her to the commanders tent.

"But it isn't time to be whipped or love sick. You have a goddamn war to win kit." Kurama grumbled as they arrived to the tent.

___

Naruto gritted her teeth as she heard of the Kage that had appeared on the battlefield. All the commanders were standing around Mi Yamanaka as she relayed all of the intel Shikamaru and Shikaku were giving them.

"The CMS need to move to that battlefield. We have a few of the Close-Mid Combat Support group that are currently here." Kakashi pointed at the map and Mi was giving the longitude and latitude of the location he was pointing at to the other camp leaders.

" We are trying to subdue Ginkaku and Kinkaku , those two have some very powerful weapons and we were trying to get them down before they cause to much damage. Not only that but other powerful Reanimations are currently on that battlefield including Asuma san. " Kakashi stated with a frowned.

" Well due to the location of the other reanimation and the fact that they are Kage, Kazekage Garra and the Tsuchikage Onoki will be heading to that battlefield. We will need for the CSM to send some ninja to this battlefield for the sealing process." A ( The Raikage) stated through the Yamanaka Proxy.

"We can hold the Kage up for a bit but we will need that reinforcement soon." Temari stated as she looked at the map as they were marking down the major battles that were going on.

"Good, we will travel light and as fast as possible. Just hold them off. Try to avoid frontal confrontation." Garra stated.

"Naruto, send a clone or so as back up. We need all the man power we can get. But for now stay in the major resting base. We don't need you out in the open. At least just yet." Tsunade stated and Naruto grunted and gave a nod.

"Also, we need for you to make the seals for the CMS, Kakashi will take them with him as he goes back to his units." Tsunade stated.

" I have come up with something. They are basically controlled like pains puppets so I made it so that they will stop the influence of kabuto and will stop their chakra from moving. For our ninja it is like a simple paralysis seal." She stated with a sigh.

" But I need more time if I am going to try and make anything ground breaking. It would also help to know how the Zetsu and reanimation clones differ from us. Sakura if you could run some Autopsies that would be very benificial." Naruto stated.

"Of course. I will send out some ninja to capture them or if Kakashi or any other commander wants to trap some and send them our way then that would make getting the specimen much easier." Sakura stated from the mental link.

"Since I am the commander of the Sealing squad I will make sure to send some to the medical base. Do you need them alive?" Kankuro asked. "Both would do." Sakura replied and Kankuro nodded.

"You will get them at the end of this week." Kankuro stated as he glanced at Naruto and gave her a reaffirming nod.

"Well we have covered the major points. We will conference another meeting soon then for now the Intelligence base will contact you if we have any updates." A stated as Inoichi cut the connection.

Mi Yamanaka stood up slowly. "You may take your leave. " Darui dismissed the Yamanaka and she bowed and left the room.

"So you are back on the field?" Kakashi glanced at his previous and she nodded. "Yeah finally mastered Kurama's chakra, They think I will do better here in this base." She stated.

"Boost moral, and although the medical camps get attacked often and the secondary intelligence base would have you updated on all recent events. You are more deployable here. You can also help the sealing squad while they are resting and if any major problem arises we can easily send you out." Kitsuchi stated as she pushed her dark brown hair back.

"She has a point." Kakashi stated as he started walking out of the tent. " I have to go deploy my units. I'll see the rest of you around." He stated as he left.

"Things just get more and more complicated don't they kit?" Kurama chuckled

___

Naruto felt like the days weren't long enough. She was taking in the CMS and sealing unit ninja as students and although she did most of the teaching she was also learning a bit from them and their experiences in the field and different techniques they used.

Throughout this time she was able to see many of her fellow peers. Sai had been in one of kakashi's returning elite squads. She had been happy to see him and he taught her the Fuinjutsu that Danzo had taught him before the despicable old man died.

She hadn't been as close to him before but she was very glad that he was alive and well and she was sure to let him know. With the amount of casualties there were she knew that not all of her friends would come out alive or without crippling injuries. Especially those like Hinata, Choji, Sai, Tenten, Shino and Kiba, They were frontline fighters who were on the field more often than not unlike those that had to stay in the bases and run everything from behind the scenes like Ino, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Temari, Kankuro, and Sakura.

At times she found herself thinking about her kids who were back with the toads.

She was currently in her tent fixing the seals that she had created for the sealing squad and the instructions on how to make them. A new squad would be coming back and she would hand them the seal so they could fight better against the army of Zetsu.

"Naruto-sama! There is some urgent news back in the commanders tent they asked me to come get you." One of the Shinobi called out. " Do you think the masked man is finally making a move? " She asked kurama who was in her seal and checking the perimeter for any Zetsu just in case.

"Possibly, This entire game the man hasn't made a move to capture you and you have to wonder what the hell he has been working on." Kurama stated with a growl.

"I'll be there in a second." She nodded as she finished the seal she was working on and sealed all of her things away. She moved quickly as she made it to the tent.

"Naruto you are finally here." Darui spoke up as he saw her walk in. " What's the situation?" She asked concerned.

"We have intel that the masked man is making his way to the main battlefield. You will need to go and stop him. At this point with your Fuinjutsu and your sage mode you might be the only chance to stop him. Kakashi's main team is already engaging them. We don't know how much longer they will be able to hold them off so you are to leave immediately." Shikaku stated through the mind link the Mi Yamanaka provided.

" Hai, any other information that I will be needing? " She asked. " This might be one of our only chances to defeat him. Failure is not an option." he stated, naruto nodded. " Hai sir, I will leave immediatley." she replied.

" This is where he was spotted and this is the path we think is going to take." Darui pointed to the map. Naruto nodded and set down a few scrolls.

"This is for the sealing squad that will be coming in. I will leave a few clones in the camp as well." She stated and left the tent.

____

Sasuke walked through the dark corridor. He had been in one of Madara's hide outs for quite a while recovering from the fight with Danzo. since he no longer had Karin with him he had to heal the old fashion way.

He had also changed eyes with Itachi's . He had made sure he kept his own eyes as well. He wasn't going to give Madara any extra pair of eyes. He knew the man was not trust worthy and after years of working alongside of Orochimaru he had picked up a few things.

He had just killed the Zetsu clones that were guarding him. He had waited until Madara left before he left the damn cave he had been stuck in.

He grimaced as he walked outside and the bright light hit his still sensitive eyes. He knew that Madara had been up to something. Since he had been isolated he was not sure what the hell had been going on in those months. But before he did anything he would reform Taka.

Suigetsu and Juugo would still follow him, Karin was a lost cause. Konoha had probably already killed her or had her in one of their prisons. But from the damage he had seen on the village last time he had been there they probably got the information they needed and executed her due to their lack of resources to keep prisoners.

He quickly left the area and made his way to the land of Iron where his teammates were probably held prisoners.

___

It didn't take long for him to arrive, he moved through the Iron capital and towards the building the Kage submit had been held in. He had changed his clothes. He wore black pants with the bottom taped down and a long sleeve black shirt with a his ninja coat.

As he traveled he kept an ear out to hear any gossip of the current affairs.

"The great war hadn't made any process, I wonder how much longer we will have to wait for the damned ninja to figure their issues out." An older lady gossiped with a frown.

"They say this one is different. Our samurai joined their forces. What I don't get is if all the nations are united. Who the hell are they fighting? I haven't seen my husband in months and from what I hear no one is getting any news. Everything is being kept very confidential." The younger lady replied as she fanned herself . The older woman scoffed.

"We civilians never get told anything. For all we know some country from overseas is invading. we won't know until the war end and things get unclassified. But for kami's sake what the hell are they fighting that they need more than 80,000 soldiers. I heard they are even recruiting and training youngsters. They are even taking them to the village of their choosing and entering them in their mind washing academies. " The old woman whispered.

"Some of the more unfortunate children have taken the bait and have been taken from neighboring towns. I've never seen something like this happen before." The old woman whispered, But Sasuke made sure he wasn't seen as he listened into the conversation.

"Hmph, Those ninja Villages are using this whole war to boost their numbers then. Offering orphans in their country asylum in their shinobi capital and training them to replace their falling soldiers. Sneaky Shinobi bastards." The Younger woman sneered. "But anyways. I should head home. My son is coming home soon and I have to get dinner started. I'll see you around Kiro-san." The young woman sighed and the old woman nodded.

"I'll see you later then." She sighed and waved the young woman off. Sasuke quietly moved past them.

He had to find what the hell was going on. He sped forward and picked up the pace to get his team back.
__

Sasuke moved silently though the building, He hadn't been here since he had attacked the Kage in the Five Kage Submit nearly a year ago. Unlike the last time he noticed that there were barely any guards stationed and the ones that were there were much younger and seemed to still be in training.

He carefully avoided the guards and snuck where they kept the prisoners. Some of the prisoners noticed him and were begging for him to let them out. He ignored them and continued to search for his missing teammates.

"Well, I thought you two would have broken out by now." He smirked as he saw Juugo and Suigetsu.

"Sasuke?! You asshole it took you long enough." Suigetsu growled out.

"It wasn't easy fighting Five Kage you know. But with the war going on the man power here is laughable." He stated as he unlocked the cell door. With a spike of chakra he channeled chakra into his blade and used it to cut the handcuffs off of them.

"War? So then there is a war going on?" Juugo asks as he cocked a brow. Sasuke gave ashort nod. "There is, At the moment we will not get involved but we do have to find out what the hell is going on." He stated as he glanced at them.

" All Five nations and minor nations are allied, What the hell are they fighting and if we should get involved. We will go and find out, I have a bad feeling that whatever Madara is doing is causing a stir. I hadn't thought much about it at first but how is he holding off 80,000 Highly training ninja." Sasuke stated as he walked out of the cell knowing they would follow him.

"Honestly, This is more trouble than it's worth." Suigetsu groaned as he followed behind Sasuke.

____

Naruto moved through the land of lighting fast she was to heading toward the Land of Hotspring, Madara had been spotted down there. She was the only one that hadn't been deployed. Killer B Had already participated in a few major fights in the southern Lightining country and he was currently returnining to camp from fighting the reanimated corpse of his predecessor Blue B.

She had been anxious, Yes she had already started to contribute with her shadow clones, seals and even her presence 'boosted moral' But it was finally time for her to be field tested .

They had kept her cooped up in the camp so that her shadow clones could remain active. With her presence in each camp the Shinobi were easing up. Paranoia of having your throat slit by a Zetsu clone that snuck in had lowered. Ninja were bettered rested and not only that but there was more teamwork and collaboration between the Shinobi which led to less failed missions.

There was still some losses. Some divisions had been destroyed or nearly destroyed. New teams created and integrated after major battles or Lost battles.

Ninja seemed to move up in rank and there was even some 'Fresh meat' Mei had field tested some ninja and sent them out to the front lines. And any ninja with major injuries were sent back home or stationed in other shinobi villages if there was a lack of personnel.

Also due to the new outpost placed near the valley of end more supplies were arriving to the camps, so ninja were also better equipped. A few smaller resting bases were also set up but at the moment the major one still remained.

Naruto was moving forward when suddenly a blast hit her from the side and sent her side ways. Her body collided with a few trees and she fell to the ground. She felt her head spin and her ears ring as she recovered from the blast.

"Get it together, There are enemy near by. A new battlefield must've opened up." Kurama snarled as she got up shakily. As she looked up she noticed a few massive summons and what looked to be Allied shinobi being blasted back with an attack.

"I thought this region was clear." She muttered as she got up and began to try and get a closer look.

"Squad delta A Close off the escape! San formation!" She heard someone yell as they attacked what seemed to be a reanimated shinobi. Her eyes widened as she noticed the enemy. "No way. But how? Konan took his body." She muttered to herself as she was infront of Nagato Uzumaki, the previous leader of the Akatsuki.

Before Kurama could respond she felt like she was being watched at that something was approaching. She ducked immediately and tried to sweep her opponent off his feet. When she turned she was saw who had nearly decapitated her.

She leaped back to gain some room as he pursued her. " Our fucking luck, Pain and Itachi Fucking Uchiha, while on our way to fight Madara Uchiha. Maybe we should have stayed in the fucking camp." Kurama sneered as he heightened her senses so she could better predict his movements and dodge.

" Dammit all to hell, why did it have to be you two." Naruto grumbled as she blocked a few more attacks. Itachi said nothing as his eyes bled red into the three sharingan tomoe pattern.

"Well we meet again." Itachi spoke in a calm collected voice as he threw a few shuriken at her which she used her kunai to deflect.

She didn't say anything as she quickly closed the distance and tried to do a frontal attack. she already had a clone prepared with a kimiwari just in case the older Uchiha sent something too deadly.

"How long has it been since we last fought?" He asked her and she glared at him. " Not long enough believe me when I say that." She hissed out as she dodged his blade.

"Why have we been reanimated, I would have thought that they would have let us be if we were dead." Itachi stated as he tried to slit her throat and she was barely able to dodge that fatal blow.

"The Fourth great ninja war. Madara vs every ninja and samurai nation." She responded as she kicked him in the chest and pulled out a scroll and ink brush.

"I see, and do you know who summoned us? " He asked as he jumped back.

"Kabuto, Orochimaru's little henchman. " She hissed out.

"What about my brother? Is he on Madara's side?" He asked and she snorted. "No one has seen Sasuke since he attacked the Five Kage Submit, Cut the Raikage's arm off and became an international criminal." She replied as she sent a few Air bullets at Itachi which he easily avoided.

"I see." He frowned at that. " But tell me Itachi, Is it true that the Third Hokage ordered the extermination of the Uchiha clan? " She asked abruptly, She could tell she startled the older Uchiha.

"Does Sasuke Know?" Itachi asked as he didn't deny the event and Naruto felt a cold feeling settle in her chest. Her Village, her Jiji ordered an entire clan to be killed. Her children were from that same clan and all because they feared their eyes. Would Her children be discriminated for the Uchiha roots? The entire 4th great war was started because an Uchiha became to greedy and wants to place the fucking world in a giant Genjutsu.

"He succeeded in killing the Kage that had been in office at the time that is for sure. Shimura Danzo." She replied. With what itachi revealed it proved that he was a double agent of Konoha, Well at least when he had been alive.

She tried to push thought back, It wasn't time to start worrying about the future when the reanimation of Itachi was attacking her and Nagato was a few meters away fighting with other ninja as well.

" I see, then I must make my move." Itachi stated as his eyes began to morph. She could feel Kurama closing the seal tightly making her stomach cramp as the chakra was cut off momentarily.

The familiar pattern of Itachi's Mangekyo came to view and Naruto felt something in her throat.

She couldn't breath, her hands went to her neck as she felt something trying to come out of her. Her eyes watered as her mouth open. She could feel something rough coming out and tried to cough it out but she was choking . She looked down and her eyes widened in horror as a black beak started to come out of her mouth. She froze, she didn't know what to do as she watched the head of a crow come out of her mouth. The bird Squawked and itachi stumbled back. His eyes bleeding a bit as he held onto a tree for support.

"Useful." He muttered as he held out his hand for the bird to come to him. Naruto gulped in air and then leaned forward to empty the contents of her stomach there was stomach acid, food and long black feathers spilling out of her mouth.

"The Crow, I placed a powerful genjustu on it and was able to break free from Kabuto's control."

"I'll deal with Nagato. I will also stop the reanimation jutsu, I just ask for one thing from you Uzumaki Naruto. If you have a chance, Please, tell my brother. About..... His family.... I am not sure if you have told him, And my little brother might be a bit damaged. But please give him a chance to redeem himself." Itachi looked at her.

"No way in hell you are letting that Uchiha Bastard near our Aki,Ryuu or little Hiroyuki!!" Kurama roared in anger.

"He might be too far gone, And in terms of the war. I don't know what side he is on. But, If he proves to me that he won't try to hurt them, I will let them meet. The whole thing between me and him. I don't think it would work." Naruto smiled sadly. "He had another child with a girl named Karin. She did not want the child and gave him away. Luckily I have taken him in and will be raising little Hiroyuki with his half siblings Aki and Ryuu." Naruto was honest to the Uchiha. After what had been revealed he wasn't a heartless bastard and maybe he had been a pacifist like people recalled him to be before the massacre.

Itachi frowned, "I see, I won't ask for much. Just let him meet his children and have a connection with them if he seeks it. I wouldn't want my Niece and Nephews to be hurt in any way form or fashion. And I hope that the tragic past of the Uchiha does not proceed them. I hope they have better luck than my family." He stated as he looked towards the fighting.

"Tell the Ninja to back away. I'll deal with Nagato. I'll let them seal him away."He rushed forward Naruto falling behind.

As the approached the battlefield Naruto was able to save one of the ninja from being stabbed through the stomach with a rod. " Fall Back!" She ordered as Itachi kicked Nagato in the head forcing him back.

" I managed to get Itachi Uchiha out of Kabuto's control. He is on our side. Sealing Squad follow me. I'll assist with the sealing." She yelled.

She grabbed the injured ninja and pulled him back to where the combat medic healed his wound. " But wasn't he part of the Akatsuki?" One of the Jonin asked and Naruto grimaced.

"He was a Konoha Double agent in the Akatsuki. But anything else is classified." She responded as they watched the to reanimations battle. They were starting to level a bit of forest as they fought.

The ninja looked at her incredulously, But she ignored them as she pulled out her brush and a scroll. She pricked her finger at the top of the pin and let the blood seep into the hollow area in the brush so that she could use it for sealing.

Itachi was wearing Nagato down quickly and he glanced at Naruto to let her know when to attack.

As she saw the opening that itachi gave her she jumped in behind him. With a few flickeres she drew the seal she had created for the reanimated corpses. " Uzumaki Style: Deadman's Seal!" she yelled as she charged it with chakra.

Blood like tendrils wrapped around Nagato the place where the seal had been created burned into the Edo Tensei corpse and began locking the dead body in place. He eyes were covered and it he was covered in ink and blood. It turned into what looked like a ruby and black coffin and Naruto took a step back.

" Get this to the you know where." She ordered and the sealing squad nodded and sealed the Reanimated corpse coffin into a scroll.

" Good luck ." She mumbled as she looked at itachi. He gave a quick nod and jumped back leaving in a shunshin. She quickly held her hand out stopping them from pursuing.

"He is going to go after Kabuto. Hopefully that will stop the reanimations." She stated as she sighed.

"Get that scroll to camp. That man, I was barely able to kill him when he was alive and you are lucky to have survived despite the massive casualties this unit had." She looked around at the littered bodies of the older ninja around them.

" Who are you?" one of the younger Ninja asked her as they eyed her wearily. She glanced at him, "Does this guy look familiar?" She asked Kurama. "Never felt his signature before." He shrugged

"Uzumaki Naruto, Jonin, Seal Master that overseas all of your divisions seals. Add that to your report. The Kage will know me, Since I only take orders from them and the Division commanders." She stated looking at the young ninja with a firm look which quickly shut him up.

"I apologize for my Chunin's rudeness, Uzumaki San. He and the rest of this team have recently arrived from the Homefront. We were doing so patrol work since they are just now adapting the allied shinobi force." The Jonin bowed, Naruto grimaced as she looked at them. They were around 14 to 15 years old and they looked like hell, they were covered in blood patches and dirt.

" You are a Konoha Jonin, I'm sure you recognized the eyes." She growled out with a frown that he would let such an inexperienced group approach Nagato.

"They rushed forward. Their inexperience made them think this was a easy target. The ones that initiated it.... well. They didn't all survive." He responded.

She looked around and noticed the dead bodies of some of their comrades. "At ease. Although they should learn who the commanders are and quick. We can't have them questioning orders. Luckily they somewhat listened.That man they just faced was able to kill Jiraiya , one of the legendary sannin and sage in Sage mode, Against fresh Chunin this should have been a one way Massacre." She responded watching them as their eyes widened.

"You are very lucky to be alive and that he tried to hold back. That man also leveled all of konoha with one jutsu. You will not get a warning like this again. This isn't a simple C rank where you Jonin sensei can coddle you if things get rough. You are here because the more experienced group before you has died and we need replacements. Listen to your leaders, they have been briefed and know who the bigger threats are and what to avoid. If they are still alive this far into the war that means that they know what the hell they are doing. "

"You guys haven't been to the resting camp yet nor any of the other ones, I would have already met you If you had. If you think that the limited information we have allowed to return to the homefront and civilians has much base in truth. You are in for a rude awakening."

" Anyways. Head back and get them medical treatment." She made the shadow clone handsigns and her clones began gathering the dead bodies and sealing them away. "Take this with you as well." She handed the Jonin the scroll. He gave quick thanks and watched them leave.

The chunin did glance back a couple of times as they were leaving .

"Scared them straight,huh?" Kurama asked from within the seal.

"They were probably being reckless, the jonin was from Konoha he knew who the hell they were fighting when they saw the rinnegan. The fresh chunin were from other villages, they probably saw Nagato was a crippled reanimated corpse and thought they would be some great heros to defeat them. Left more than half of them dead with that stunt. Fucking idiots." She growled out as she shook her head and sped off .

______

ANNND CUT I know I haven't updated and sorry about that but I have WRITERS BLOCK!!!

I know I posted the chapter earlier, sorry about that. My baby sister clicked publish on my touchscreen laptop before it was ready.

Itachi and Sasuke gunna meet soon and then Naruto finna fight obito. The story is progressing some.

The story is sorta progressing but writing itself. I am getting through it though!!!

Anyway comment what your fave part was.

ROSYMALIK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 30.7K 34
Naruto doesn't like Sasuke. Sasuke Already Loves Naruto. Ever Since Middle School. Naruto is going through some changes and starts to think he's fall...
76.7K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
270K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...
32.8K 1.6K 19
❝ THE GIRL IN HER RIBCAGE WEARS A BLOODY CROWN. ❞ 傷 ━━ The world will either make you or break you, and maybe Kakashi was born with a dick between he...