Meet you in detention <3

Από Neverregret

Maddie Gally is the popular. Her evil science teacher gives her TWO detentions, thanks to her helpful brother... Περισσότερα

The Dungeon
Ohhhh Crap
Heyyyy
You're too cute to be sitting here
How do you react?
Parent confrontation = Grounded
oh shit
Shut up already!!
I'm fat!!!
Idiot!!
Technical betrayal?
Hey sexy ;)
Phantom whispers
Bathroom revenge
Riot
Bitch, please
I'm tough
Review
You again?
Ouch...
SIKE

Happy Ever After?

378 19 9
Από Neverregret

It has been a month! A full month of happiness between Noah and I. He never told me who hurt him, and I eventually gave up.

Today is our one month anniversary, not that I'm into that. Seriously, it's Noah who is all romantic. Once, when I didn't feel good and couldn't sleep (ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!) he snuck into my house through my bedroom window and held me until I fell asleep.

Actually, he does that kind of stuff all the time. My brother catches him every now and then, but he really doesn't care. He keeps Noah coming in a secret, and I keep his secret. The one where he brings a different girl home every Friday night and sneaks them out before my mom wakes up on Saturday. I guess you could say we are rebellious.

Anyways, here I am, waiting for David to come pick me up so I can go to school. Really, David, Eric, Noah, and Matt are the only friends I have now. Oh well, I like them better than all my old friends.

I was just wearing casual school clothes. The classic jeans because it is October and cold, and Noah's favorite sweatshirt. It has My Chemical Romance on the front. I learned about them through him, and they are a pretty sweet band. It concerns Noah though that my favorite song of them right now is I Don't Love You. I tell him it doesn't apply to him, but he is an idiot so I have to convince him with kisses all the time.

David pulls up into my drive way and honks twice, like he always does. I rush out of the house, excited. I wanted to see what Noah was planning for today. Like I said, he is the romantic one.

I got to the car and found Noah no where in sight. I climb in, and slam the door behind me.

"Somebody's angry!" David giggled. Yes, giggled. He has been acting very girly lately. It's weird.

"Where's Noah?" I asked, trying to sound polite. I must admit that I was a little pissed that he wasn't here.

"He-" Eric started, but David hit him to a stop. Eric gave him a "WTF" face, and David shook his head.

"He's not here." Eric stated.

"Well, no shit. But why is he not here?" I pressed. They knew something, but they weren't telling me. And I wanted to know why.

"Because he's not." David said as he threw the car into reverse and slid out of my driveway. I was quiet for the rest of the ride, trying to think of reasons as to why Noah wasn't here.

When we pulled up to the school, the first thing I noticed was that we were late. Why was that? Because David had to stop at the store to get something. He didn't tell me what, and I couldn't see what was in the plastic bag next to Eric's leg.

No one was outside, except for the druggies. So if even the preps were inside, that means we are definetly late.

Once the car was at a stop, I jumped out and hurried towards the school. Mrs. Snider was a bitch about tardys. Well, she was a bitch about everything, but even worse about being late.

"Maddie!" Eric yelled after me. I stopped and turned, as he threw the plastic bag at me. I caught it, almost tipping the contents out. I reached my hand into the bag and found one rose. I loved roses, and Noah knew they were my favorites. I smiled, and started to walk back towards the school. When the druggies saw me, they all quickly scattered. One named Anna ran towards me, handing me a piece of paper. On it, it said "YOU" in Noah's crappy hand writing. The others went into the school.

"You're a lucky girl, Maddie." She smiled. I smiled back, and was really wondering what in the world Noah had planned. I walked into the school, and was five feet away from the door when I was stopped again. This time it was by a guy I don't even know. He was a druggie, but that's all I knew. He handed me another note. It said "STOLE" this time. I gave the guy a questioning look, and he shrugged and walked away.

I walked about twenty feet, when another guy appeared from behind a vending machine. He handed me another slip of paper, and this time it said "MY". I smiled and thanked him, then went on my way. Another girl materialized next to me, and handed me paper. It said "HEART." I smiled, it was cute. But if this kept going on, I was going to be late for class.

I started running to my locker, and was stopped by one more person. "How many more of these?" I begged. I appreciated it, but I was running late and Mrs. Snider wouldn't care why. The girl said a few, handed me a note, then walked away. This one said "SO". Okay, it made sense with the you stole my heart part, but now I was confused. I put my books into my bag and slammed my locker shut. I turned around and ran into Matt.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He said sarcastically.

"Because Snider will have my ass if I'm not there on time." Just as I said that, the bell rang that told us we were supposed to be sitting in class now. And I was still three hallways away. I groaned, and Matt chuckled.

"I wouldn't be too worried about being late if I were you." He smiled. I gave him a questioning look, and he handed me a piece of paper. Oh great, he is in on it too? That means Noah really wanted me to be happy if he was willingly getting along with Matt. They hated each other, and I don't know why.

He winked, laughed, then walked away. Weird.

I looked at the paper and it said "I'M". So far I have "You stole my heart. So I'm..." So he's what? This made no sense. I sighed, then went on walking. Mrs. Snider was going to kill me.

I had made it down one hallway before I was stopped again. It was by a random guy. I didn't even think he was a druggie, but I could be wrong. I had just entered this world of drugs and bad things, so I was still getting to know who's who. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I was wrong to leave my preppy perfect friends. But then I remember why I left them, and I'm happy for it.

His paper said "STEALING". What? Noah is stealing something of mine? Did he sneak into my house while I was gone? What the hell is happening?

I started rushing, eager to see if there were more papers that would let me know what was going on.

Sure enough, I had rounded my second hallway with one left when I was stopped by a girl. She basically threw the paper at me, rolled her eyes, then walked away. I snatched the slip out of the air and read it. "YOUR". So he's stealing my what? If it says heart next, I'm going to be pissed because that is lame and cheesy. But I would never let Noah know that.

I was at the end of the second hallway when I got another piece of paper. In the next hallway was Mrs. Snider's room, so I see why no one wanted to wait to give me a paper there. This one said "DAY." You stole my heart. So I'm stealing your day. What? How can he steal my day? We are in school. I walked around the corner of the hallway when I saw Noah standing there. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"So, what's all this for?" I asked, pretending like I didn't know it was our one month anniversary.

"Oh, you know. I just felt like being nice." He laughed, going along with it.

"Oh really? What's the one rose for?" I put my arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes.

"Our one month anniversary.'' He whispered.

I nodded, then kissed him lightly. I let go and took a step back.

"How are you stealing my day?" I asked. He smirked, and I loved it.

"First, I'm taking you back home so you can change." He put his arm around me and started pulling me away from the classroom.

"But Noah, I can't skip school! My mom would kill me!" Huh, funny how I thought of my mom. Lately, she has just left me alone, and sometimes I forget she lives with us. She is acting more depressed lately, but I'm not sure why. I mean, he died years ago, why can't she act normal again? Though I guess having your husband do that is pretty bad.

"No she won't, because she won't find out." Noah kept dragging me along. I willingly followed, because I didn't care about school too much anymore.

We were silent on the walk out into the parking lot.

"How are we getting to my house? We can't drive."

Noah smiled. "We can't, correct. That is why I have hired a driver." He made a loud gesture towards David's car, which I now noticed was a lot closer to the school than it was when we got here earlier. And David was sitting in the drivers seat.

"You pulled him out of class too?" I laughed.

"No, he volunteered. He has been extremely romantic lately, so when he heard about my plan he wanted in." Noah pulled me over to the car and opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I said sarcastically.

"Oh, sorry." Noah answered, pinching my butt as I climbed in.

"Ow!" I complained. Noah just slid in next to me, smirking. "You will pay." I threatened him. He pretended to be scared for a second, then went back to his smirk.

"In what way may I ask?" I leaned over and put my hand on his upper thigh, whispering into his ear.

"Many ways." I sat back in my seat, and saw David looking at us.

"No babies will be made tonight." He stated.

"David!" I screeched. I was too young to have a kid, and I wasn't doing that any time soon. David just chuckled and started driving.

****************************AUTHOR NOTE**************************************

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded lately, I have been very un-inspired. So, I have three questions to ask.

1) Do any of you even care if I finish the story? I have been getting so little feedback that I feel like no one cares.

2) Do you have any ideas for how you want this month anniversary to go? You can message me ideas.

3) I am really wanting to finish this and go to my other story that I have secretly been working on. (ohhh, secret project!) So who would like to read my secret project?

Please answer these, other wise this book will remain painfully updated every few months or so. And that is extremely annoying for everyone, including me.

READ, COMMENT, SHARE, AND NEVERREGRET!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The no-name Από Olivia

Εφηβική Φαντασία

2.4K 66 22
After a year of being a grade 9 no name, Olivia's world gets flipped upside down after her long time crush, jace, shows an interest for her. They sta...
5.8K 168 29
Samara Codwell the bad girl Ethan Dolan the new history teacher Grayson Dolan the new math teacher. What will happen when Samara gets in detention...
Started as His Tutor Από KawaiiRilakxKuma

Εφηβική Φαντασία

652K 26K 37
Wendy has a plan for high school. Find a few friends, pass her classes, and graduate with no drama. It works out for her first two years of high scho...
Anomalies ✔ Από Cher

Ρομαντική

189K 8.8K 44
"I am the textbook definition of in love with you." *** Castor Rex: He's snarky, quiet and mysterious. A secret keeper. He doesn't like his life to b...