Unofficial Dad Peter

By goldentrashcan13

Peter didn't stop the crime in time. That is how he is now responsible for a young girl who doesn't want to b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 26

8K 227 11
By goldentrashcan13

...

Peter was walking towards Camryns school, about to pick her up from her first day of fourth grade, when he heard screaming from the direction of her school. He quickly ran the rest of the way and saw smoke coming out of the building. His worry grew when he heard one of the teachers yell.

"Where's Camryn?!" Peter panicked and quickly ran into the school, ignoring all the people telling him to stop. As soon as he entered, he began to cough with how much smoke entered his lungs.

"Camryn! Where are you Cam?!" His voice broke off into more coughs.

"Daddy!" Peter made his way towards Camryns voice as fast as he could. Once he got there, he saw Camryn huddled in the corner. He sighed when he saw she wasn't injured. The girl looked up at him, eyes full of tears and fear, before running up to him. She sobbed into his shoulder and he pulled her close as he made his way to the exit. He heard something and he knew something was going to happen. He pulled the girl away and wiped her tears.

"Hey Cam. You're gonna be okay. We have to run out, but I'm not gonna be able to hold your hand okay? Don't look back. Just keep running." The girl nodded before hesitantly walking away from Peter. As she did, the ceiling fell, but Peter caught it before Camryn could notice. He held the burning material until he saw that Camryn was out of the building. Once she was out, Peter let the building fall.

"Daddy!"

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N/ oops.
~Grace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 6.4K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
5.1K 44 20
•REQUESTS CLOSED• •BOOK IS FINISHED• I (obviously) don't own any of the MCU characters, just the storylines, and add-in characters.
460 33 18
Story about the Winter Soldier/Avengers mixed into one. I only own the character 'Izzy'. Definitely not my best work😂
151K 4.6K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...