Taming Lust |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

"I'm the best kind of sin." To become king you have one task and that is to defeat all seven corrupt sins. Ve... More

-Teaser-
The Seven Sins
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX

I

2.6K 163 61
By YourThursdayLovin

|Deadliest of Sins|

__

"Lust!"

"Lust!"

"Lust!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Seungkwan arched back until his head hit the knees beneath him, his eyes darted at the golden doors that had flung open and filled the room with air.

There standing at the frame of his door looking in on him like he was filth, was no one other than his fellow sin, Envy; human name, Jeonghan.

"Great job Envy you killed my fun," Seungkwan mumbled as he flung himself back up, now looking down at the human boy beneath him that resembled a lifeless doll, his body bleeding of sweat, and his eyes a solid blue.

"I think you've had enough fun with the poor fellow," Jeonghan mumbled, now walking in the room, the wretched smell of sex flooding his nose.

"Look, you made him blind," Jeonghan pointed out, seeing that the human's pupil had disappeared into his cool blues irises.

"Pity for him, he wore no coat of chastity, and if he did I ripped it off his flesh and devoured it in one gulp," Seungkwan snickered, running his tan fingers down the boys sweaty pale chest.

"Yes, yes, you are a seductive being it is well known, but what you may not know Mr. Lust, is that We've been defeated," Jeonghan revealed, now leaning against the bed pole, his eyes aligned with Seungkwan's that were wide.

"Pardon?" Seungkwan tilted his head to the side, not quite getting where his fellow sin was coming from.

"His name is Hansol Vernon Chwe, he's the Duke of Crystalbain's only son," Jeonghan snapped his finger, slowly a small replica of the boy displayed itself in front of the two, "Wrath says that he possesses the Seven Heavenly Virtues and that he will become ruler."

"How lucky, he's been blessed by the heavens," Jeonghan frowned, wishing he could possess such power, "and soon he'll rule us all."

The boy was tall with honey brown hair, and hazelnut eyes. He wore highend clothing, but of course he did, he was the filthy Duke's son. He also held a smile on his youthful face, so kind it could turn the cruelest person pure.

Blessed?

Him?

Ruler?

"That is if..." Jeonghan tilted his head down at Seungkwan, his eyes drifting at where Seungkwan sat, still connected to the boy beneath him, "He defeats you."

"Now, now," Seungkwan shook his head as his finger slide down the slick body beneath him, the skin and flesh tearing apart with one swipe, "Are you telling me that, all of you, all fucking six of you..."

Seungkwan pushed his hand into the boy's chest, and slowly pulled out his slow beating heart, before ripping it away from all it's tubes and burning it to ashes in the palm of his hand, crimson blood gushed out of the boy's slim body and drenched his and the lad's body in a matter of seconds.

"Lost to some sleazy, scumbag's fucking youth!" Seungkwan cackled, slamming his hand down in the red chest again, his hands rummaging through the corpse body, making a mess all over his damp mattress as he just laughed hysterically.

Yes, yes sure he looks as pure as the mornings sun, but there is no way that boy could possibly become king. No one that young has ever gotten that far.

"You lot are funny, you almost got me there," Seungkwan howled, "Six of the most deadliest of sin's being defeated by a pinch like him, haha you're such a prick!"

"Lust, I'm afraid you're terribly wrong," Jeonghan told, a look of shame plastered his face as he stood splattered in some of the blood Seungkwan was flicking around, "I am not joking."

"What!" Seungkwan gasped loudly, he was in complete disbelief, but then taking it in he started to smirk again.

"oh, oh, oh," Seungkwan giggled clapping his hands before slipping off the bloody corpse, grabbing his red robe and wrapping it around his slim body, "so what you're telling me is..."

"That you all are really that..."

"Weak!" Seungkwan cried out in a mocking grin.

"Weak is not what we are!"

Suddenly the doors to his room slammed open again, and the five other sins came rushing in like a pack of wolves, the one who tested Seungkwan's words of judgement being Pride himself, Junhui.

"At least I am not," Junhui said pushing his hand on his high chest.

"Oh good, now you all are here," Seungkwan said with sarcasm tangled in his throat, as he walked towards the five, Envy following behind him.

"Pride, you really disappointed me, they say you're the root of all sin, yet you fail so easily to a mere human child," Seungkwan directed his stare over to Pride with his arms crossed, feeling ashamed to call himself a sin.

"We've lost our touch," Envy said shaking his head, a small frown forming on his lips.

"I didn't lose shit, that bastard caught me off guard I tell you, no one can surpass the great Pride so easily!" Pride yelled, clenching his fist at his sides, "that boy must be the blessed child, there is no way I'll accept such a blatant defeat otherwise!"

"Yeah, he's lucky my hands didn't get close to his neck otherwise I would of pulled his head straight from his lanky little body!" Wrath (Jihoon) yelled, gesturing a twisting motion with his hands.

Oh wow. The first time in centuries I decide, 'why not take a break' yeah 'let the other sin's go before me' this shit happens.

"Now, now, let's not get our feathers in a bunch," Seungkwan snickered, "Surely, that human boy is no virgin and even if he is..."

"I'll make sure when I'm done with him, he's as blind as a bat," Seungkwan licked his lip before taking another sip of his red wine.

"I'm not sure," Greed (Minghao) suddenly spoke up, "by now he knows you will be coming and so that leaves us at a disadvantage, at least when we made you go first, they never expected that the person they laid with would be a blood thirsty sin ready to scorch their flesh."

"Hm very true," Sloth (Chan) agreed nodding his head sluggishly, not fully paying attention to what was going on.

"Great, we're all fucking screwed," Wrath groaned, ruffling his brunette hair in annoyance.

"No!" Gluttony (Soonyoung) yelled out, his hands on his head, "how can I accept such fate, our position is good as it is, I don't want to bow down and live for some good for nothing youth, all the royal delicacies, how could I throw that away!"

"Hey, maybe this wouldn't be happening if you would of just boiled the fool like you were supposed to!" Wrath yelled, smacking the boy at the side of the head with his fan.

"Silence!" Lust yelled out, stomping his foot on the ground

"You all dare mock me?" Seungkwan grunted his teeth, his hands clenched at his sides, "I have defeated pathetic human's wishing to become king for centuries, and for all those centuries I have thrived over them while you all got to lay back and let me do the work!"

"But when I step down for once, and allow the rest of you to go before me, you all fail in less than a few months!"

"Yet, you all have the audacity to come into my room and insult my power in front of my face!" Seungkwan felt like his hands were going to break from how hard he was clenching his first.

"Unbelievable," Seungkwan stomped again and fire circled around them, "I have nothing to prove to you failures, I should not have, yet you all doubt me, make me seem a fool!"

"Now, now," Jeonghan patted Seungkwan on the shoulder trying to calm the boiling boy down, "we aren't trying to insult you."

"No, we're simply stating facts," Minghao mumbled crossing his arms, "the only reason you're able to succeed is because you have the element of surprise, without that you're barely a threat."

"Also," Junhui smirked wanting to get onto this, "that boy, like I said, must be the blessed child, if he possesses already six heavenly virtues, it's a hundred percent certain he has chastity in the bag."

Junhui looked the angry boy up and down before saying his peace, "I know I would if I was going to be encounter by... you."

"yuck!"

"You assholes!" Seungkwan screamed, the fire around them flew up to the roof and enclosed them in a heated bubble.

"You all are fools, fools I say, I know of my power, I can get anyone to sin and even if he wish not to lay with me, I have a thousand more ways to get him to fall in bed with another!" Seungkwan screamed, even Wrath was a bit taken back by the boy's rant, "self-restraint doesn't exist, it's a myth!"

"I know it is," Seungkwan argued out, "just yesterday I had a threesome with an angel!"

"What?" Chan gasped.

"Oh?" Soonyoung smirked

"You don't say?" Jihoon raised a brow.

"Oh, dear which angel sinned?" Jeonghan asked leaning in towards the younger.

"Who cares, he's fallen now," Seungkwan disregarded, "anyways..."

"I'll show you all."

"There is no sin more dangerous, more tempting, more stronger!"

"Than the sin of Lust!"

-

Vote
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2.3K 28
14 Princes, 7 kingdoms. 6 alpha's, 6 omega's, and 2 beta's. Each one of them coming around to protect their kingdom, and protect them from any sort o...
108K 4.6K 13
"It's just for fun, okay?" Fanfic of Vernon, who just wants little bit of Seungkwan. Just for fun. Their little game.
265K 11K 24
Seungkwan is an akward and loud boy, who has a big ass crush on the popular foreigner. 'Tell me I'm your babe.'
17.1K 820 18
We are all sinners, right down to our very cores. (bts seven deadly sins au)