HUMAN NATURE

-acrownofthorns

Michael Jackson one shots and short stories. Еще

INTRODUCTION
A NIGHT OF PASSION
DATING MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD INCLUDE
THE REASON
FOREVER
ELEVEN YEARS AGO
United
Peace In Neverland

SOMNUM

87 5 0
-acrownofthorns

     The bright chirps of songbirds and the sunlight softly pouring through the curtains were what Y/N enjoyed about waking up in the mornings. However, once she became married to Michael Jackson, there was another thing she found to add to her list. That was the view of Michael's sleeping form. There was something pure and innocent about him when he slept. His features seemed much younger and it seemed as if the many troubles that constantly hounded him ceased to bother him. 

During sleep, he was at peace.

     At the present moment, Y/N was silently gazing upon Michael's resting form, fondness glowing in her eyes. She never thought it was possible but just seeing him like this made her love him even more.  A lazy smile ghosted upon her lips as she felt a yawn approaching. She had plenty of time to watch him rest in the future. But now, sleep was calling her name. With the angelic sight of Michael in mind, she went back to rest.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

194K 10.2K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
418K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
104K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...