Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Twenty-four

28K 351 272
By tayiah18

Nova sighed as she became more comfortable on the black, leather couch.

Nova and Ben were both relaxing on the seat while watching an episode of Barney that Ben had set up for her.

"You comfortable hun"? Ben asked, slowly draping his arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer.

He looked down at the petite girl by him who was softly sucking on her pacifier.

"Y-Yes" Nova, mumbled, as her voice was muffled.

"That's good" Ben nodded, pecking her temple.

Nova was only dumbfounded by noticing how their week break only felt like it was a day, and now they were back again.

Her caretakers were already back to business on stage, while Nova was backstage like most of the time.

There was a smaller tv in the corner wall that projected the men performing, she would sometimes flicker her eyes up to watch them.

Nova already knew they were singing 'Walking in the Wind' by the red and black visuals in the back.

There was then a vibration that Nova felt on the couch that came from Ben's phone. It seemed that he got a text as he read his screen for a bit.

"Are you sure you want to watch this babe? we can watch them perform, I can tell you're more interested in them" Ben asked, motioning to the tv.

He then started to already exit out of Netflix and turn her tablet completely off without having Nova's answer.

"Um-" Nova started.

"No it's okay, Nova. We probably should go out there to watch. These baby shows are starting to get boring after awhile," Ben chuckled.

He then stood up, snatching her bag off the coffee table, roughly throwing her ipad in.

"Especially for me, I'm twenty-four" Ben joked again, shaking his head.

Nova felt confused at Ben's words, he never complained about watching anything with her.

If anything, he would even introduce her to the shows he watched growing up.

"C'mon hun, let's get a move on it" Ben smirked down at her.

Surprising Nova, Ben yanked her pacifier out of her lips, causing her to whimper.

"M-my paci" Nova whimpered again, more nervousness built up in her stomach as Ben's attitude got worse.

"I know sweetheart I'll give it back to you later but you can live without it for a little while. You're seventeen, love"

"You know this is just an act"

Ben reminded, almost giving her a parental lecture.

Nova had a complete look of shock at Ben's words before sulking in the couch, wanting to hide.

After enough of Ben's harsh words to get Nova to make a move on it.

The two were now in the backstage hallways leading to the VIP.

Ben kept a strong grip on her wrist trying to have her walking his same speed. Nova didn't understand why they were rushing, the concert wasn't ending.

"Ow" Nova mumbled, as she felt his fingers in her skin.

"Sorry babe, but walk faster" Ben said with urgency and also sarcasm. He definitely looked irritated.

Ben's eyes then noticed Pete standing alone, he hurried over to him in the hallway as Pete also spotted the two.

"Ben, you brought her, took you bit though. Hi baby" Pete beamed, looking down Nova, kissing her cheek.

"I'm so glad you're in my arms, finally" Pete sighed in relief, engulfing Nova into a big hug. Nova flinched, feeling him sniff her hair.

"I always wanted to hold you, baby"

Nova tried to shift out of his arms but he kept them tighter.

"I didn't say I was done hugging you Nova, don't move unless I say so" Pete lectured, as his demeanor changed.

This was only Pete's moment.

"I-I Ben"! Nova hurried, turning around only to see Ben walking the opposite direction with a female.

Everything was happening so fast.

She couldn't see her face but she had dark hair with curves and that's why Ben lead her with his arm resting on her lower back.

She felt as if her voice was frozen, as she couldn't yell for help from Ben.

He completely forgot about her, as he was whispering things into the brunette's ear that caused her lean closer to him.

"No no, Nova, only look at me baby, just look at me" Pete spoke, gripping her chin to face him.

"Listen to me when I say this baby, look at me . I need you to only look at me Nova," Pete hurried, anxiously looking around.

He then stared down at her with only lust in his eyes.

"I love-" Pete was about to finish before he heard running coming from down the hallway.

The voices were  from the familiar men to Nova were soon getting louder and closer as they were coming their way from just getting done with their show.

"Fuck, damn it. Okay baby, hurry we have to go" Pete raised his voice, quickly snatching Nova's arm and dragging her in a different direction.

"No, no, my daddies-"

"Nova I will not tell you again, hurry" Pete yelled at her.

He dragged her harder, as they ran down an unfamiliar hallway, causing Nova's breathing to get tighter.

Her eyes started to tear up as she realized what was really happening to herself.

"I want to take you to my hotel baby" Pete confessed, smirking.

They still continued running to a hidden area that lead to a door.

"I just want to show you how much I—"

__________________________________

Nova flinched in her crib, while letting out a loud cry and scream.

Her eyes immediately opened, as they were blurry at first but then became clear. She then remembered that she was still in her nursery while hearing her lullaby machine play throughout the room.

It was dark in the room from the night sky and that caused Nova to cry for comfort. Before she could move, she started to hear foot steps rushing.

"Baby, are you okay"?!

Harry jogged into the room, not even wasting a second of time.

He quickly went over to flick on her lamp for some light, before noticing the tears running down Nova's cheeks.

Nova's eyes had to adjust before she was met with a shirtless Harry gazing down at her in the crib with serious concern.

"Oh honey, what happened? Tell daddy why you're crying" Harry urged, pulling the blankets off of her.

He went to quickly wipe the wetness off her face before picking her up from out of the crib.

Nova only continued to cry, wanting to just hide. She hasn't had a nightmare felt so real before.

"Wait, did you have a bad dream honey"? Harry asked, knowing his guess was probably true.

Nova only nodded, keeping her face hidden in his neck.

"Do you want to talk about it with Daddy or just sleep"? Harry asked, seeing how distressed she was.

"S-sleep" Nova answered.

Harry could see her tired movement as she moved her thumb up to her mouth.

"Okay baby, here let me get your pacifier" Harry assured, gripping her in his arms so he can bend and get the item.

He then lead them to her rocking chair in the corner. Knowing she just needed to be comforted by him, to get back to sleep.

Nova straddled his lap while he pulled a fluffy baby blanket over them. He started to rock in the chair, guiding her head to lay on his chest.

"Shhh, you're alright my love. It was just a bad dream, sometimes we get those, sweetheart" Harry cooed.

He rubbed her back, noticing how her face was against his warm chest, as she already started to fall back asleep.

"You're okay baby" Harry repeated once more.

Nova held onto Zayn's fingers, as her body was buckled in an adult-sized car seat in the back of an SUV.

Zayn next to her as they were both in the vehicle just the two of them. They were now on their way to the Cleveland, Ohio venue.

Nova continued to stare down at Zayn's larger hand in her lap while she traced his 'love' tattoo with her finger. Or she would just fidget with his ring.

"We're getting closer, baby" Zayn announced, pointing with his other hand at the window.

He then took another sip of his tea to keep his throat ready for the first show.

"You like tracing our tattoos huh, baby"? Zayn asked, picking up their conjoined hands and kissing her knuckles.

He constantly noticed Nova always running her fingers over the men's tattoos as if she was drawing them herself.

"Ring, daddy"? Nova shyly asked for, trying to take the gold ring off his finger.

Zayn smiled, almost wincing at Nova trying to take off the piece of jewelry without twisting it.

"And you like our rings too sweetheart, here let daddy take it off" Zayn chuckled, pulling his hand away from hers.

Nova actually thought the jewelry on all the men made them look more masculine than ever. It was an aspect she liked.

Zayn quickly slipped off the expensive ring before slipping it on her thumb, knowing it would only fit a least decent on that finger.

"It looks good on you bubba, you can wear it just for now okay? I just don't want it to slip off of you baby" Zayn reminded, holding her pretty hand in his.

"Okay" Nova smiled, before feeling the cold ring around her skin.

Zayn nodded at her response, secretly not caring if she did lose the ring, it was just jewelry to him. What mattered was if she enjoyed it.

2 hours later

"You have daddies on shirt too"

Nova said, pointing out the shirt that Ben had on. She also had the same one on too.

Ben chuckled, before digging his hand in the Gerber snack puff's container, and feeding her one with his fingers.

"I do Nova, we have the same shirt" Ben smiled, straightening the material so Nova could see.

Another thing Ben loved about his job; he got free merchandise.

Nova nodded, before opening her mouth so Ben could feed her another strawberry puff.

To be completely honest, Nova was actually doing fine with Ben, considering the nightmare she had of him using her.

She just had to remember that it was just a dream and that Ben would never even think of doing that.

Now Pete she had yet to run into today and she wasn't in the ready for it. It's just his words felt so real to her.  She really thought he was taking her.

Nova was definitely cautious about him, especially since he already made her uncomfortable.

"We see daddies now"? Nova asked, not wanting any more of the snack.

"Yeah babe, we can now" Ben answered, capping the snack bottle.

Ben realized that was probably the third time of Nova asking if she could see her caretakers in the same hour.

He didn't think too much about it considering she was probably just feeling more little.

Ben stood up also helping Nova up, while having a gentle hold on her hand.

When he looked down that's when he noticed the larger ring on Nova's thumb.

"Where did you get that from Novie, I didn't see that ring before"? Ben asked, holding up her hand.

"Oh, it's daddy Z's" Nova smiled.

Ben chuckled, realizing that the men would do anything to make her happy, even letting her wear their $10,000 rings.

"It looks nice hun" Ben complimented, as the two began to walk towards the boys's soundcheck.

"Try it on"? Nova asked, looking up at Ben.

"Oh no love, that's yours. I'm fine" Ben laughed, dismissing the offer.

It was a nice gesture but Ben already knew Zayn wouldn't be happy with that, especially if he couldn't get the ring off his finger.

"Uh oh, there's our angel" Louis laughed, noticing Ben and Nova come from behind to the side of the stage.

Louis smiled seeing Nova's grin as she had to look up at them from the higher view since the stage was so immense.

"Baby c'mere" Liam cooed, flipping his microphone before walking over the side of the stage. He then went down a few stairs while Ben lead Nova through the gate.

"You came to see us, Novie"? Liam asked, reaching out his hand for her to take.

Nova nodded, taking Liam's hand as he was still on the side stairs.

"She definitely did" Ben laughed, fixing his black, beanie on his head.

Liam immediately understood knowing that Nova was a little more dependent on them since this morning.

Harry already told all of them how she was up in the middle of night from a scare and that she was still sensitive.

"Liam, get her on the stage" Niall suggested, coming closer.

"Yeah, here give me both of your hands, babe" Liam instructed, carefully having her step on to the platform.

Nova walked on with Liam, realizing how much of a view it was. Harry then walked over to her giving her a long hug.

Pete grinned from his spot behind the sound booth as himself and other men were turning on electrical boxes for tonight.

He tried to concentrate on his work but couldn't help  his eyes wander to the stage where the men and Nova were playing on.

He could see Niall tickling her which caused her giggle to echo through the arena.

"She's cute isn't she"?

Pete heard behind him, before turning to see Marcus.

Pete looked at Marcus weary, it's like he just popped up out of nowhere.

"Uh Yeah, she is, very cute" Pete agreed, clearing his throat. He then went back to work to adjust the buttons in front of him.

"Yep, hey, a least that is something we can relate on" Marc chuckled, shaking his head.

Pete nodded again unsure, he didn't know what Marcus was trying to bring up but didn't care since they never have conversations.

"Um, well anyway, I just wanted to say you were right,"

Marcus shrugged, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Marc's demeanor was confusing to Pete as he seemed confident but confused at the same time. Now Pete really didn't understand.

"Huh? Right about what"? Pete asked, turning towards him and crossing his arms.

Marcus cautiously looked around knowing there were other workers by them. They were minding their own business but he still wanted to be careful.

Marcus just needed to be vague.

"I meant that you're right about how 'it happens to the best of us'" Marcus only repeated, using air quotes.

He quickly glanced over Pete's head to look at Nova one more time before walking off with embarrassment.

"What"? Pete whispered to himself, still not getting it. He shrugged it off, not caring anymore.

Pete didn't even realize what Marcus was really saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 15.6K 47
The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org, is now available to read on wattpad!
380K 10.6K 44
So it's my 18th birthday, being considered an adult is one thing. But being kidnapped by One Direction is another.
13.6K 155 38