Reborn (A Percy Jackson/Chaos...

By The_First_Fandom

This is my first story and description so bear with me. Reborn. That's what I am. That's what we all are. We... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Planet Chaos
Chapter 2: The Evil Little Witch
Chapter 3: The Mission
A/N Not an update
Chapter 5: Sorry Not Sorry

Chapter 4: Who are you?

1.1K 36 76
By The_First_Fandom

Hello readers! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. This chapter is for @allonsy_dearie because she writes awesome Tenrose fanfictions. If you ship them, you should read her stories. Also, OMG!! I HAVE 559 READS!!! Do you know how happy this makes me?! I thought I'd only get like maybe 6 people to read this, but 559 IS A LOT MORE THAN 6!!! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AWESOME. I love you all. Also, from now on, I'm just gonna use the soldiers actual names unless they're talking to other people. Alright? So, on with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson. If I did, I would have made myself a character, and Octachel an actual thing.

---Fredrick, begin the story. Just press the button! No not that button, that one. No not that one- you know what, I'll just do it myself. Honestly---

Percy's POV

We stepped through the portal. We landed in the middle of the throne room on Olympus. Everyone in the room stared at us. Apparently we had interrupted an important meeting. Zeus especially looked shocked.

"Who in Hades are you?" He asked. "How did you get in here?"

I looked around, all the gods were there, even Hades. Wait, no. I noticed Poseidon wasn't in his throne. I decided to ask about it later. Then I turned to the side of the room, and my breath hitched. Standing there was Annabeth, Nico, Clarisse, the Stolls, Katie, Pollux, Will, Leo, Piper, and my least favourite demigod, Sebastian. I decided to ignore them, and instead, I turned my attention back to the gods.

I smirked under my hood. "I am Commander Omega of Lord Chaos's army. This," I said, gesturing to my sister, "is Commander Alpha. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you are the ones that asked for our help. Am I wrong?" I asked still smirking. Zeus's face whitened.

"Oh! You're Lord Chaos's soldiers? I apologize for my behavior, I've been on edge with the threat we're facing. No, you are not wrong in saying that we need your help. We were just explaining to these demigods the situation."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Zeus, King of Attitude and Bad Temper, was apologizing??? I turned to look at my teammates. They were all as shocked as I was. But my attention was brought back to the front when a certain blonde started asking questions.

"Lord Zeus, what threat are we facing? And why are these soldiers here?" Annabeth asked. "And why aren't we discussing information about the whereabouts of Percy and Genevieve?" She asked/demanded the last question.

Athena looked at her daughter. "All in good time my child" she said.

I turned my attention back to the Olympians. There was a question I had to ask. "Where is Lord Poseidon? Shouldn't he be here?" I asked. The gods and demigods looked at each other and frowned. All except for Sebastian. He looked bored.

Hestia sighed. "Poseidon never leaves his palace on this day. You see, today, August 18, 10 years ago, his son and daughter went missing. Ever since then, every year on this day, we hold a meeting to exchange any information we have found on their whereabouts."

"Wait!" Annabeth said excitedly. "Maybe they've seen them." She turned to us. "Perseus Jackson? Have you seen him?" I was about to tell them no, that I hadn't seen him, when I noticed an evil grin on Genevieve's face as she glanced at our comrades. Worry rushed over me. What is she up to? She turned to Annabeth.

"Do you mean Persasseus? Yeah, I think we've encountered him." She said smirking, and glancing over at me.

"Persasseus?" Apollo asked chuckling.

"Yep," Luke said. "he was helping us with a mission to take down a horrible dictator. And the entire time that we were fighting that leader, Percy was telling the dictator all the mistakes the dictator had made, and how stupid his plans were. So we called him Persasseus. And don't even get me started on his sister."

"Only Prissy," Clarisse face-palmed.

"When was this though? Have you seen him since?" Annabeth asked excitedly.

"And what about Genevieve?" Nico added.

I straightened. That was all they were going to know. "That was about 9 years ago. They left together. We haven't seen them since." I told them.

Annabeth's face fell, as did everyone else's. Well, almost everyone.

"Well, I say good riddance. I'm a much better hero than those two anyway. We don't need them." Sebastian declared snidely. "And you know what, we don't need you soldiers either. We've got me, which is more than enough," he continued.

Annabeth turned and slapped him across the face. "SHUT UP YOU SELFISH IDIOT! PERCY WAS MORE OF A HERO THAN YOU'LL EVER BE! AND IF YOU HADN'T GIVEN ME THAT STUPID LOVE POTION, PERCY WOULD STILL BE HERE" She screamed. I was stunned. Didn't she like him? And did she say love potion? But I couldn't deny that watching her slap him made me feel very happy.

Zeus glared at his son. "You obviously don't understand what we're dealing with here. The Titans are rising again. We need everyone's help to win this war. That includes the Romans, and the Hunters. And especially these soldiers."

Sebastian sent a murderous glance our way. "Well, how do we know we can trust them! Look, they wear hoods and hide their faces! They're probably hideous monsters sent to spy on us," he said accusingly.

"Why, thee is a little..." Zoe said stalking toward him before Luke restrained her. "

"Woah there, Huntress," Luke said. "I know you want to kill him, but what has Alpha told you about controlling your anger?" He asked her. She growled at Sebastian but stopped struggling. I noticed Artemis looking at Zoe suspiciously.

Katie looked nervous. "Look," she said meekly, "I hate Sebastian, but I kinda have to agree with him. How do we know we can trust them? We don't even know their names." Some of the demigods and a few gods looked like they sort of agreed with her.

Castor spoke up. "How about we introduce ourselves? It might help them trust us" he reasoned. But once again, Sebastian butted in. And ended up saying the worst thing he could say.

"I already told you. We don't need them. I mean, look. Commander Alpha hasn't really said anything at all. He's definitely a weak man. And he's supposed to be in charge. And they have a girl in their army," he told us gesturing to Zoe. "They obviously don't know how to fight." He announced haughtily. He looked so smug. But that drained away when he saw us look at him in absolute fear and horror. The blood had drained from all our faces and we probably looked like ghosts, considering how pale we were.

"Oh gods," Beckendorf choked out.

"Do you know what you've done?!!!" Lee asked completely horrified.

"You NEVER say that. If you value your life, if you value your safety, if you value your peace, you DO NOT SAY THAT IN FRONT OF HER," Marina told Sebastian.

Sebastian started to tremble a little. "Who? Who do I not say that in front of?" He asked his voice filled with fear. We slowly turned to Genevieve. She was looking at the ground. She spoke calmly and quietly, which scared us even more.

"What, did you say?" She asked, her voice as smooth as silk. She slowly raised her head while continuing to speak. "Because I could of sworn I just heard you say HE. And not only that, but call me weak, as well as saying that women can't fight." She gave a dark chuckle. "Well, let me tell you something," Genevieve continued, slowly started to walk towards Sebastian, "I. Am. A. Girl. And I'm a girl that's going to rip you apart limb from limb if you EVER insult, or doubt, a female and what she can do." My sister was now right in front of Sebastian, who was stepping over his own feet trying to back up. "And if you ever try to insult one of the soldiers in my army, just remember that you'll me to deal with. Am I clear?" She asked him, a look of absolute hatred on her face.

Sebastian nodded vigorously, trembling like a child.

Genevieve nodded. "Good," she responded, then spun around and stalked back over to us. She took her place next to me. Everyone was staring at my sister, looking frozen.

Artemis had her eyebrows raised, but then she grinned at Genevieve, turned around and announced to everyone, "I like her. "

Hermes shook his head. "Of course you do," he said rolling his eyes.

I cleared my throat. "Well, now that we've gotten that out of the way, how about we tell you who we are?" This shook everyone out of their trance, and they listened to us with open ears.

"So, some of you believe that we're monsters, or something like that." I began, giving Sebastian a pointed look. "We are all actually demigods like you. We are the betrayed, the dead, or the unwanted. You actually know some of us. And that's why we wear our hoods. To keep our identities a secret."

"The dead?" Piper questioned. "So all of you have died? And then Chaos brought you back to life?"

Genevieve shook her head. "No, not all of us. My brother and I didn't die." She replied, motioning to me. "We were betrayed. By you people actually. So if we don't seem that welcoming, you know why. But yes, other than us, everyone here has died." She finished.

"Oh," Hera said, "that's your relationship." When everyone stared at her confused, she explained. "I am the goddess of family you know. I could sense that you two had a super close bond, but I wasn't sure what type it was. I'm actually pretty surprised. I don't think I've ever seen such a close bond. But I can normally sense siblings due to their shared blood, but I can't seem to detect yours." Hera finished, cocking her head at us.

"We're half-siblings. We share the same godly parent. But we consider ourselves full siblings." I told Hera. She nodded satisfied.

"But wait, why do you wear your hoods? If you died, shouldn't you want to reveal yourselves, if we did know you?" Will questioned.

Luke answered, "Some of us died on bad terms, and aren't entirely sure we're forgiven."

"What do you mean by bad terms?" said Hades.

"Traitors. We fought on the wrong side." Silena responded.

"Those were the first we forgave. After the loss of Percy and Genevieve, we realized our mistakes, and tried to atone to them as best we could." Zeus informed us kindly. Geez, they really have changed.

"Okay then," I told everyone. "We will introduce ourselves one by one. I will start, even though you already know who I am, but I'll just say it again. I am Omega."

"I am Alpha." Genevieve said.

"My name is Iroas." Luke stated.

"I'm Angel." Bianca said.

"I am Huntress," Zoe said, her accent noticeable.

"My name's Archer." Lee told them.

"My name's Gemini." said Castor

"Well, I'm Beauty." Silena stated.

"I'm Forge." Beckendorf told them.

"And I'm Blaze." Marina finished.

"So," I began, "now that you know our names, let get down to business shall we?"

----Fredrick, transition to the Author's note. What? No I didn't say go to Arthur's moat, I said Author's note! Geez.----

Hello my wonderful readers! Thanks for reading! As you can see, I hired a new assistant named Fredrick. But he's an idiot. I should fire him.

Anyways, MAN THAT'S A LONG CHAPTER! I'm so sorry for not updating, but I've had school. I hope you guys understand.

Also, I LOVE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH!!! 559!! I CAN'T GET OVER IT!!!!

So, the question!

@MusicBeachLove asked: which would you prefer as a gift? A TARDIS, or being the daughter of a Greek/Roman god?

Let me just say, that is probably one of the hardest questions ever. But I guess I have to say, daughter of Greek/Roman god. Because I've known Percy Jackson longer, I guess I'll stay loyal to it.

So remember, Comment, vote, and ask me questions! I love you guys! And if you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to message me.

And remember:

Stay peachy!

-Genevieve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
602K 14.6K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
243K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...