Clementine x Child Male Reade...

By odini210

You lived a simple life as a kid, you had perfect parents that would do anything for your benefit. Everything... More

All Hell Breaks Loose!
Meeting Her
Just Some Guy
The Boat God Himself
One Of Them Is Bitten!
You Sunk My Battleship
Save One, Save Another
Starved For Help (edited)
Best Friends Forever
The Hard Choices
Long Road Ahead
Lose One, Lose Another
New Life Lessons And Greetings
Welcome to Savannah
Molly
The Kid In The Attic

Family Is What You Make It

3.4K 74 132
By odini210

Clem's pov

YN's still asleep after he was knocked out by the door, it's been half an hour now. I was holding his hand while gently stroking it with one hand while holding his hat in my other hand. YN said this hat belonged to his dad when we were in my tree house, I feel so bad that he lost his parents, no one deserves that to happen to them. I hope my parents are safe and sound in Savannah, I hope.

Just then, I felt YN lightly squeeze my hand as I turned to look at him, he was stirring in his sleep as he opened his eyes and tried to get up. He looked around before noticing his hand in mine, I noticed his blush on his face but paid no attention to it. I was just happy he was awake.

Clem: YN!

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug, YN hesitated before returning the hug and place his head on my chin. We pulled apart from the hug before YN spoke.

YN: What happened?

Clem: You got knocked out by the toilet door, you were bleeding before you passed out.

YN's eyes widen as he placed his hand on his head wound rather hesitantly, he traced his fingers on his bandage before looking back at me.

YN: How long was I asleep?

Clem: About 30 minutes.

Before YN could say anything, I noticed a large cut on his right eye. That's strange, I didn't notice that before.

Clem: YN?

YN: Yeah.

Clem: You've got a cut on your right eye, it looks quite bad.

At that point, YN started panicking and breathing heavily. He started to look around the place as I grabbed his hands to calm him down.

Clem: It's okay, YN. It's okay.

I wiped his tears away as Katjaa walked up to us.

Katjaa: YN, are you okay?

YN: I... I...

He was still upset so I decided to speak for him.

Clem: He's fine, he's just sad that there's a large cut on his eye.

Katjaa: Don't worry, YN. It'll be fine.

She walked away and grabbed a plaster from one of the shelves, she then walked back and placed it on his cut. YN traced his fingers on the plaster with a sad face, I frowned at the sight so I sat on the counter next to him and hold his shoulder in support. I looked at YN and smiled, his cheeks were bright pink and his eyes and mouth were wide open. He looked at me and started stuttering.

YN: Um... Thank you, um... Um.

I found this very cute as I ruffled his hair.

Clem: (giggles) You're welcome.

YN tried to say something but just smiled instead. He then looked down at my hand and stared at it, I followed his eyes and noticed that I was still holding his hat. I smiled before rasing my hand and placing it ontop of his head, the hat rested on his head for a second before it slumped down and covered his eyes. He lifted it up and looked at me, we both start laughing.

Just then, Lee walks up to us and smiled.

Lee: Hey there. You feeling better, YN?

YN: Yeah, Lee. I feel a bit better now.

Lee smiled at me before pulling out two chocolate bars.

Lee: I know it's not much, but here you go.

Clem: Thank you.

YN: Thanks, Lee.

Lee smiled at us before walking over to Carley, the gun girl.

YN's pov

I was about to open the chocolate bar before noticing Duck, sitting on a high chair while looking down at the floor with a sad expression on his face. I frowned at the sight before getting off the counter and walking towards Kenny, Katjaa and Duck, I took my chocolate bar and held it out for Duck.

YN: Here, you can have it. I'm not hungry.

Duck looked up at me and smiled before taking the chocolate bar.

Duck: Thank you.

Kenny: Aw thanks, YN. He appreciates it.

Katjaa: That's sweet, YN.

I smiled at them before turning around and walk back to Clem, she smiled before looking down at her chocolate bar then back at me.

Clem: Do you wanna share it with me?

YN: Okay.

Clem smiled at before breaking the chocolate into two and hands me one piece, we eat them before watching Lee walk into the office. Clem looks back at me and asks me.

Clem: You wanna follow him?

YN: Sure.

We got off the counter and walked over towards the office. Lee and Clem go inside the office and just and I was about to follow them, something on one of the shelves captures my eyes. I walked over and picked it up, I looked at the label and noticed it said "gun bullets."

YN: (in head) Yes, finally.

I pull out my revolver and open the chamber, I then take the bullets out of the box and place them in the chamber one at the time. While I was doing this, I heard Lilly say something to me.

Lilly: You have a gun?

I looked up at her and replied.

YN: Ye-- Yes.

Lilly: Do you even know how to use that?

YN: I um...

Just then, Carley walked up to us.

Carley: Leave him alone, Lilly.

Lilly looked at Carley and huffed.

Lilly: Hmm, fine.

Lilly turned back to Larry as Carley looked down at me.

Carley: Don't mind her, she's just an asshole.

I giggle at that before she continues talking.

Carley: Listen, I saw you out there when you tried to shoot that thing as it was trying to bite that other boy. Clearly, you know how to use it. And for that, I have something for you.

Carley then walked over to her purse and took out a pistol clip, she took the bullets out before placing them in a small, plastic bag and hands it to me.

Carley: I know it's not much but, considering it a gift.

I looked at the bag before looking back at Carley.

YN: Thanks, Carley.

She smiled at me before walking away, I placed the bag in my pocket before turning around and heading to the office.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I headed in the office and noticed a sleeping bag in the middle of the room, with blood in it? The rest of the room looked bordered up due to the pharmacy door blocked by a table and the other doors with wood on them. I looked at Clem and smiled at her, which she returned to smile, before noticing Lee holding a picture of him and his family in his hands, he smiles at it before ripping it in half.

Just then, the door then opened and Carley stepped inside. She looked at Clem and I and smile at us before walking up to Lee.

Carley: Find anything?

Lee jumps in fright before turning around to look at her, he drops the part of the picture with him in it and holds the picture out, that had his mom, dad and brother, and hands it to Carley.

Lee: Just a photo of the family who owned this place. It might help us track the keys to the pharmacy.

Carley looks at the picture before looking back at Lee.

Carley: I know who you are.

Lee raises his eyebrows at her as she continues.

Carley: You're Lee Everett. You're a professor at Athens who killed a State Senator who was sleeping with your wife. This is your parents' store, folks around town knew the owners' son got himself a life sentence.

Clem and I look at the two in shock as Carley continues.

Carley: But I'm a reporter for WABE in Atlanta. I paid attention to that trial. Maybe you're a murderer, but I don't really care. Frankly, that's a skill that might come in handy. Did you tell anyone out there who you are, or your connection to this place?

Lee: No, I've been sticking to first names for a reason.

Clem and I looked at each other before Carley continues talking.

Carley: You seem like an okay guy, and the last thing we need is drama out there. You've got these two kids to take care of and... look, don't make me wrong about this.

Lee walked closer to Carley before speaking.

Lee: I don't plan to.

Carley: Good, because if this last longer than a few days and you're a detriment to the group, then we're going to have a problem.

Lee: I hear you.

Carley turned away before looking back at Lee.

Carley: I'll just keep it to myself.

Lee stares at Carley before he smiles at her.

Lee: Thanks.

Carley smiles at him before leaving the office. Clem and I look at Lee, who turned back around to move some stuff off the desk. Just then, a cane falls on the fall. Lee looks at it and smiles as he picks it up while Clem and I walked up to him and asked.

Clem: What's that?

Lee looks back at Clem and I and smiles before looking at the cane again.

Lee: This was my dad's cane, he'd zip around here on it from time to time.

I looked back up at Lee and asked him.

YN: Was he sick?

Lee: Nah, he was okay. I actually saw him whoop shoplifters with it. This cane has protected this place better than any guard dog ever could. Plus, he knew how to make it look cool.

Lee put the cane away before turning back to us.

Lee: Like you guys and your hats.

Clem: My dad gave it to me.

I looked down at the floor before looking back at Lee.

YN: ...Mine too.

Lee: See, dad's are smart like that.

Lee smiled at us before noticing my sad expression. He didn't want to pry so he turned around and walked over to the table.

Lee: Better get this door clear, huh?

Clem: Can we help?

Lee turned around and looked at Clem's happy expression and my smiley face which made him smiled.

AWWWW. SO Precious :)

Lee: Sure.

Clem and I walked over to side of the table while Lee went to the other.

Lee: Here we go, watch your fingers in the drawer.

Lee warned us before we grab a ledge of the desk and started to pull. As we pulled it back, Lee looked at us before speaking.

YN: Yeah.

Clem: It's not good. I don't know why everyone is crazy.

Lee: Neither do I, kids. Nobody does, I don't think.

Clem: I bet my dad does.

Lee smiled at Clem before turning his attention back to the desk.

Lee: Okay you too, here we go.

Clem and I grab onto the desk and start to pull it, we keep pulling until Lee tells us to stop. Clem turns to Lee and asks him a question.

Clem: Do you have kids?

Lee: No.

Clem: You don't have a family?

I could tell Lee didn't want to talk about his family, he then decided to change the subject.

Lee: What do your parents do, Clementine?

Clem: My mom is a doctor and my dad is an engineer.

Lee smiled at her before looking at me.

Lee: What did your parents do, YN? I'm sorry if it upsets you, you don't have to answer if--

I then cut him off.

YN: No no, it's fine. My mom worked in a bank and my dad was a police officer, hence the gun.

Lee: Those are good jobs.

Clem: What's your job, Lee?

Lee crouched down and looked at us.

Lee: I, uh, teach history and writing and things like that.

YN: Like...um...social studies?

Lee: Yeah, like that.

Clem and I nod at him before Clem realised something.

Clem: You didn't answer my question...

Lee brushed it off and told us.

Lee: Alright, a little further.

We grab the desk again and start to pull the desk back until we stopped again, Clem turned to Lee and said.

Clem: Why don't you want to talk about your family? Do they like...hate you?

I saw Lee close his eyes before opening them again and looked at us.

Lee: I wouldn't blame them.

Clem and I looked at each other before she speaks up.

Clem: Why? Did you fight? I fight with mom sometimes.

Lee: Nah, we didn't fight. We just didn't speak for a while.

Lee then turned to us and crouched down to our level.

Lee: Look, my family is gone and I just wish things would've been different.

Clem: Yeah.

We looked at the floor in shame, Lee noticed this and frowned at us before placing a hand on our shoulders so we would look at him.

Lee: I'm not a bad guy, ok? I just got into trouble and we didn't talk much after that.

Clem: My parents don't talk to me when I get in trouble.

YN: Same...

Lee: I can relate.

Clem and I nodded at Lee before turning around and pushed the desk back, we pushed it against the wall and stopped when we heard Clem scream.

Clem: Ow!

She held her finger as it started bleeding. Lee and I turned to Clem and look at her with worry.

YN: Are you okay?

Lee: What is it?

Clem: I hurt my finger.

Lee: Is it bleeding?

Clem: A little.

Lee then picked Clem up and placed her on the desk, he them knelt down and gently grabbed her hand.

Lee: Let's take a look at that finger.

Lee grabbed her finger and lightly squezzes it, Clem hisses as he let's go.

Clem: It hurts.

Lee looked up at her and smiled before standing up.

Lee: Let's seeif we can do somethig about it. It's not broken but I'll find you a bandage.

Lee walks over to the First Aid box while I took a seat next to Clem, she looked sad so I placed my hand on her shoulder in support. She looked at me and smiled before looking at Lee.

Clem: Lee?

Lee: Yeah.

Clem: What if my parents come home and I'm not there?

Lee looked at Clem before answering.

Lee: They'll...uh...track us down. Don't worry.

Clem: Yeah, okay. We should keep a look-out. I've got my walkie-talkie in case they try that way.

Lee: Stay close to me until then, ok? Both of you.

We looked at Lee and nodded at him, Lee smiled at us before kneeling down and pulling out a plaster.

Lee: Let's get this cut covered up.

Clem: Yes please.

Lee unwraps the plaster and places it over the cut. Clem smiles at Lee, who smiles back, he then stands up and tries to open the pharmacy door. Unfortunately, it was locked.

Lee: It's locked, we need to track down the keys if we're going to help Larry.

Lee headed back to the other door and looked at us.

Lee: Want to head back to the drugstore with me?

Clem: Okay.

We jumped off the desk and walked over to Lee, Clem looked at the floor before looking at Lee.

Clem: Lee?

Lee: Yeah.

Clem: You're not bad, are you?

Lee looked at Clem, confused by her question, while I stayed back.

Clem: That lady said you killed someone.

I walked next to Clem as she continued.

Clem: Is that because he was one of the things trying to eat you?

Lee looked at both of us before sighing.

Lee: No, he wasn't.

YN: Was he bad?

Lee: Yeah, he was.

Lee then turned around and opened the door, he looked back at us before speaking.

Lee: Let's go.

We followed him out of the office and back into the drugstore with everyone else.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE BOAH!!

SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE

ANYWAY, I HOPE YE ENJOY

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 443 48
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF TELLTALES CHARACTERS OR GAMES. In these stories I'm gonna make Clem more emotional because unlike the games she has someone to t...
58.6K 2.6K 77
You were eight when the dead began their reign. It happened in the blink of an eye, and the world around you was unprepared. The walkers simply ascen...
6.8K 396 11
How could fire be such a creator of life yet a destroyer? We breathe oxygen, drink water, and live on an earth full of green. But flames can take all...
59.5K 1.7K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...