Even tho HE'S a MONSTER-{PJM}...

By vetetealamierda11

I touch the tip of my finger to his lips. "There are secrets in here," I say. "I want them out." ... More

When I Met Him
His normal form
Almost killed
His territory
Connection
brown to red | teeth to fangs
Trust you a little
Truth or Dare
Fake tears | Fake excuses
Time to sleep
Tears
Bonded with him
Hidden ability
Kidnapped
Blood
NEW BOOK
HALLWAY-OF-FEAR
JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW
AWWWWW MAA GAWWWD "HAPPY BIRTH DAY JIMINIE"
Hidden Truth pt.1
Hidden truth pt.2
Bad feeling
Torn
Is it true?
uhhh, sorry its been long, dont be mad, so here are some BTS memes, be happy
"They're coming~"
BTS~New Album- Map Of The Soul:Persona
Blood, Blood, oh Blood
THE WALKING DEAD- The Final Season
WANNA SEE MY DRAWINGS?
Sooo, something weird happend.
BOY WITH LUST
Unknown
Unknown Pt.2
Curiosity
Who Was He?~ Teaser🚫
Who Was He?➖Part.01
Who Was He?➖Part.02

"Call me ..."

1.4K 65 42
By vetetealamierda11

You woke up to the same voice of someone in pain, you were on a king size bed, it was dark, you could not take your eyes off of the beautiful room, then it hit you.

Where the fish am I?!

You got up from the comforting bed, heading towards the door, you ran imidiatly after opening the door, you saw a room in front of you, it sounded like the sounds were coming from there.

-Don't even try to escape, it's no use.

Said a man with an evil laugh, opening the door, his face was masked.

You ran back to the room you came from to not get caught.

As you slammed the door shut behind yourself, you looked at chair next to the bed, there was a man.

-Good morning, Princess.

He said getting up from the chair, he was indeed handsome, wearing a black royalish coat.

Was he a prince?

-Get m-me out of here, please

You said, getting panicked.

His eyes darken, as he steps forwards.

-You know how long I have been looking for you? You are mine, then why, my love, why are you running away from me?

You were totally lost, you don't know what's going on, u need time to figure things out.

-I don't know you, I don't even know your name, how can I trust you so easily?

-Babydoll we are meant to be, I'll protect you..unless you betray me once again.

He said, coming closer.

One more thing, dollface, call me Mark Lee.

He whispers into your ear, think kisses your neck, laying you back down on the bed, staring deep into your eyes.

It's midnight, you don't want me near you when you look so tempting, I won't be able to handle this much, for now, sweet dreams, love.

He licks his lips, backs off of you, leaves the room.

Before you knew it, you were sound asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8K 41
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
4.1K 193 10
"Jimin, you're scaring me," I whispered. He caressed my cheek tenderly, sending a wave of apprehension and excitement down my spine. "I know," he m...
314K 14.9K 62
"Hey blood whore, won't you give me some?" I am not a blood whore, stop saying that. "Can you believe it? Look at all the bite marks." "I...
364K 14.5K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...