room 207 | shyland ✓

By stardustshyland

[completed] of all the people in the world, ryland falls for shane, his older brother's best friend. - as a s... More

preface
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
epilogue
thank you

room 207

2.2K 43 10
By stardustshyland

my name is ryland adams.

and i am completely, utterly, entirely and irrevocably in love with my brother's best friend.

____________________

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
i now have a playlist for my books! username is @mcorreia , which is all you have to type into the search bar. playlist is called "bad boy"

SOCIAL MEDIAS
twitter - amberlikespugs
instagram - ambercorreia_

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
stardustshyland (amber) is a sixteen year old british writer who has been watching shane dawson since summer of 2017. her passion for writing sparked at a young age when she came to the realisation that books were the escape from the real world that she so deeply craved.

NOTE
this book will contain swearing, underage drinking, underage drug use, alcoholism, addiction and scenes of a sexual nature. if you are affected by any of the above then this book might not be for you.

please leave comments and votes if you enjoy :) i love you all.

without further ado,
room 207

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 124 30
Alex, a 17 year old boy, had been in love with his good friend, Miles, for years. However, he never knew what Miles felt in return. But how would the...
223K 3.7K 26
"i love you" read at 11:11 am -COMPLETED HIGHEST RANKING: #11 in Fanfiction
483K 18.4K 18
Finley Reynolds is a gay teenager whose goal is to get into a good college and make his parents proud. He is not ashamed of his sexuality and he like...
782K 29.6K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...