My Idiot // Luffy x oc

By PirateQueen14

Lily has always felt like she doesn't belong. One day she finds out that the person she calls her father has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 9

5.5K 178 27
By PirateQueen14

Luffy started crying again about how he almost died "STOP CRYING!!" Ace shouted at Luffy.

"I DON'T LIKE COWARDS OR CRYBABIES!!" Luffy immediately shut his mouth and stopped crying.

This surprised all of us "Thank you" Luffy bowed his head to them I did as well to show how grateful I am that they saved us, we would have died if they didn't show up.

"You helped us" Luffy cried a river and I tried to help calm him down.

"YOU!!!" Ace yelled annoyed.

"He is just showing us how thankful he is" Sabo tried to calm him down.

"Why didn't you two tell them what they wanted to know in the first place?" Ace questioned us "They kill anyone without hesitation!"

"Then you wouldn't want to be my friend" Luffy answered him.

"It would be my fault you got hurt, I don't want to see any more people hurt because of me," I told him truthfully.

"IT'S BETTER THAN DYING IDIOT" Ace scolded Luffy "Seriously why do you want to be my friend?"

"Because....." Luffy mumbled.

"I tried to kill you so many times but you still followed me this far" Ace told him confused to his reason why.

"I DON'T LIKE THE MOUNTIAN BANDITS I CAN'T GO BACK TO WINDMILL VILLAGE, I ONLY HAVE YOU AND LILY!! I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY IT HURTS" Luffy shouted at him.

"Do either of you have parents?" Ace asked us both.

"I only have grandpa" Luffy answered.

"My parents are gone," I told him.

"Luffy is it hard without me?" Ace asked him.

"Uh-huh"

"Do you want me to live?" Ace looked at me and Luffy with a serious expression.

"Of course I do" Luffy yelled.

"Definitely" I answered him with a serious expression.

"I see" Ace mumbled and turned around "But I don't like spoiled kids"

Luffy looks like he took offense to that "I'm not spoiled! IM STRONG!" he shouted and ran up to Ace.

"You cry like a girl" Ace insulted Luffy and his words made my smile twitch.

"Ace!" I call out, and he turns to me, and he frightened because I'm smiling at him with my eyes closed but I have a deadly aura around me it even sacred Luffy and Sabo.

"Wanna repeat that?" I opened my eyes slightly.

I could see Ace gulp nervously "Whatever" he looked away and Luffy started an argument with him.

They kept fighting, I looked to Sabo, and he nodded I grabbed Luffy while he pulled Ace back.

"Enough" I scolded them.

"Stop you two," Sabo told them.

"I have a little problem," Sabo told us making Luffy calm down in a second "Bluejam will probably try to kill all four of us after this right?"

"Well yeah," Ace said confused.

"This forest I live in is near the cove of the pirates" Sabo explained.

"So you will most likely be the one they will go after first," I said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, they could get me when I'm too exhausted or hurt" Sabo explained further.

"Yeah, you are gonna die" both the boys said understanding what Sabo is talking about.

"I need your help, let's huddle up" we all stood together in a circle we decided that Sabo should stay with us because it would be the safest place for him and we got home quite late at night so everyone was asleep.

"Lily....Lily" I opened my eyes to see Luffy waking me up.

"What?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Your cute when your sleepy" Luffy laughed.

Luffy then helped me up "Ace, Luffy, Lily, Sabo I'm giving you a place to stay so you better get to work!" I heard Dadan shout.

So Sabo is allowed to stay here, good.

"Thank you Dadan" Sabo smiled at her.

We all decide to leave, and we ran out shouting see ya.

"GET BACK HERE AND DO THE LAUNDRY!!" Dadan shouted at us.

"No way!" Luffy shouted back.

"Luffy hurry up!" I yelled at him as I ran with Ace and Sabo.

"Wait for me!" Luffy followed after us.

Sabo then stopped and Luffy hit into his back making him fall to the ground.

"Did you forget something?" I asked him as I helped Luffy get up off the floor.

"Yeah" Sabo put his hand by his mouth "WHILE WE ARE GONE BLUEJAM CLAN MIGHT COME BY!!" Sabo warned them, they looked really confused "WE BEAT UP SOME OF HIS CREW! BYE!"

We were already so far away we didn't hear their reaction "Dadan is really understanding and a worthless old bag" Sabo told us.

"She is still worthless" Ace insulted her.

"Yeah she is also a mountain a bandit and has a scary face" Luffy added.

"She smells to" I said scrunching up my face as I remember how she smells.

"So what now?" Sabo asked us.

"Well...." Ace muttered.

"FOOD!!!!" Luffy jumped into the air.

"I guess we are gonna eat first" I laughed.

The boys caught a gigantic fish and I helped to pull it out of the water and thankfully I didn't fall in, they shared the food with me and Sabo taught me how to cook the food.

While we were eating Luffy was far away from us in a pool of his own drool so I threw him some of the fish meat and he attacked it like a wolf.

"So Lily, Luffy you guys ate devil fruits right?" Sabo asked us, and we nodded at him "No wonder you can't swim."

"Here Luffy" he threw the tail of the fish at Luffy.

"Thanks, Sabo" Luffy started munching on the food.

"You're both too kind," Ace told us while eating.

"Well he would starve if we don't," I told Ace.

"What's wrong with that?" Sabo questioned Ace.

"So what did you eat Luffy?" Sabo walked over to Luffy.

"Gum-Gum" Luffy finished eating the tail of the fish.

"Gum?" Sabo looks really confused.

"That's right" Luffy smiled.

"How about you Lily?" Sabo turned to me.

"I ate the summon summon fruit" I answered.

"In exchange for the ability to swim they both sound so crappy!" Ace smirked.

"I CAN USE POWERFUL ATTACKS!" Luffy shouted at Ace.

Ace just laid on his back and rolled onto his side "You can't even catch a fish"

Luffy tried to attack Ace, but he couldn't reach him because Sabo grabbed his cheek causing it to stretch "Wow your body is rubber! interesting!"

"Don't play with my body!" Luffy yelled at Sabo, and he let go of his cheek sending it back to Luffy the force of it making him fall over.

"Well, it can stretch and expand like a balloon so it could be usefully while fighting" Sabo gave Luffy some hope.

"I also came up with another attack" Luffy stood up excited.

"Its called gum gum balloon I can deflect cannon balls!" Luffy explained with confidence.

"Can you show me?" Sabo asked curiously.

"I will only do it for you and Lily, Ace your not allowed to look" Luffy glared at him.

"Here we go" Luffy sucked in air and his stomach started getting bigger and bigger.

"Wow! You're getting even bigger!" Sabo looked at Luffy amazed.

"Isn't it cool?" Luffy started jumping up and down.

"In a way" I smiled at him awkwardly.

Ace then kicked Luffy sending him into the air and the boys started to use him like a football. On the third kick, Luffy landed on the water, and he let the air out because he panicked, and he was about to fall in when we saw a frighteningly huge crocodile come up and Luffy landed in its mouth, and he just closed his mouth as we screamed in horror.

"SUMMON LUKIA!! LAILA!!" I slammed my hands onto the ground and Laila appeared she has grown a lot these last few months.

"Go save Luffy" I pointed at the crocodile.

Laila jumped on Lukia's back once she grew big enough, and they both attacked the crocodile forcing it to spit out Luffy. They both didn't touch the water too much thankfully because when I summon Laila she is affected by the water just like me, but she lasts way longer than me and Lukia does have her own devil fruit, but the bigger she gets the larger amount of water is needed to touch her to make her weak.

Luffy was fine afterwards, but he had a frown on his face the whole time. We tied up the crocodile, and we are carrying it back.

"Lily your devil fruit is awesome!" Sabo told me.

"Thanks" I smiled at him.

Lukia is sleeping around my neck and I desummoned Laila "I like that Sabo kid" Lukia told me.

"Hey, Sabo Lukia told me she likes you" I shouted to him and he smiled.

"What about me?" Luffy asked.

"I told you before, you grabbed her and shook her making her really annoyed and uncomfortable" I explained to Luffy.

"So she doesn't like me?" Luffy said in an upset tone.

"No she just deals with you, I have a friend that I have a relationship with him that is just like that he always said I was annoying and never admitted that we were friends, but I like to think we are friends" I smiled to myself.

"Where is he now?" Ace asked me.

"He left the ship before gramps brought me here he didn't even say goodbye, next time I see him I'm gonna give him my strongest punch" I smiled and the boys went really stiff "Yeah if any of you do that I'm gonna punch you twice as hard" I warned them.

"Yes sir!" they shouted.

"Oh yeah, Ace I need to check something out, come with me?" Sabo asked him.

We all went to the place we first met Sabo, we hid behind some bushes, and we saw some of the pirates from before looking for something. I found out that Sabo and Ace were keeping their pirate saving there, but they moved it to somewhere else now.

"Why don't you go home?" Sabo asked us.

I just simply shook my head showing I don't want to "NO!" Luffy yelled and Ace tackled him and tried to keep him quiet by putting his hand over Luffy's mouth it only caused them to make more sound and they started fighting each other.

Me and Sabo sighed, when they finally stopped we went into the dump and found out they handed out flyers with our names and faces on them.

"HEY AREN'T THESE THE KIDS YOU WERE LOOKING FOR!!?" someone yelled and pointed at us.

We got chased by like twenty people we finally lost them, and are now sitting by a tree in the woods.

"We should lay low for a while" Sabo suggested.

"That would for the best" I agreed with him.

"Who cares? We will just fight them" Ace argued.

"That's true, but we don't have to look for trouble," Sabo told him.

"I agree with Sabo," me and Luffy said at the same time.

"Just shut up!" Ace yelled at us.

We went to get the crocodile, and we took it home and Dadan and the others nearly fainted seeing we could actually beat a crocodile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 17.5K 70
(COMPLETED) Portgas D. Atami was her name, eldest daughter of Gol D. Roger & Portgas D. Rouge & older sister of the ASL. ... i know that the new book...
92.4K 3K 162
in which, she joins the strawhats 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 x oc
9.7K 386 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
20.4K 488 40
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...