The Unknown Salvatore || The...

By -WinterRaccoon-

The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father... More

Characters
Credits
[1]⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
[2]
[3]⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
[9]⚠️TIGGER WARNING⚠️
[10]⚠️TIGGER WARNING⚠️
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]⚠️TIGGER WARNING⚠️
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
Authors Note
Authors note part 2

[6]

520 7 0
By -WinterRaccoon-

One Day Later

I wake up in Klaus's bed. He's not here. Looking at the time I realize I'm late for that stupid dress appointment Rebekah is making me go to. She explained since we don't have that many friends, it will be just me, her, and Morgan. Rebekah is forcing herself as the bridesmaid. I literally just met her yesterday.

Five Hours Later

"Do I have to?" I asked with a groan.

"Yes," Rebekah said, "you have the misfortune of becoming my brother's property," she paused, "it's better than it sounds."

I just look down wishing I was dead.

As we got to the dress shop that Rebekah has literally driven us to the city to go to as I went in, she compelled the woman to cancel an appointment to fit them in now. I just sighed looking away.

"So you are our bride?" The assistant asked smiling at her.

"Aha, yeah," I say.

Rebekah suddenly turned her, "go away, we can handle this," she compelled, the woman left with no emotion.

"Rebekah!" I scolded.

"What? I can handle this myself I have 1000 years on that woman, I am much more qualified!" Rebekah argued.

"It's still rude!"

She rolled her eyes as she went to go look through the dresses...

"Time to say to the dress, huh, Darling?"

I jumped turning to see Kol standing there, he looked very attractive like always. God, there is Elijah the sweet brother I want to be with, Klaus the insane brother who is forcing me to marry him and got me pregnant, and then there's Kol the hot brother who makes me rethink my choices.

"Checking me out, I see," Kol stepped up, "don't forget you're marrying my brother in a week."

I turn red as I try to explain but it comes out in gibberish.

"KOL!"

Rebekah's yell practically deafened in my eardrums as she came over.

"What?" Kol put up his hands innocently, "she's the one checking me out."

I just hide my face in my hands.

"He's annoying," Morgan finally spoke making them realize she was there she leaned towards the blonde original, "can I bite him?"

Rebekah shook her head, "you aren't supposed to be here! It's a girls only thing! FOR THE BRIDESMAIDS AND THE BRIDE!"

"Well I am a Bridesmaid," Kol argued, both Rebekah and Morgan gave a 'what' face, he then pried my hands off my face making me look at him and turn redder with how close he was to me, "right Addie I am a bridesmaid?" he asked his pupils dilating.

I just nodded a part of me wanting to disagree but I just felt like I had to agree probably because I'm being compelled, "of course," I turned to Rebekah, "he's a bridesmaid now."

Kol just gave an I won look on his face to his sister.

Morgan shook her head, "well now you have to wear a dress so I don't know why you look so proud," she said, "but seriously does this mean he takes my place?"

"No!" Rebekah groaned, "fine, now it's perfect three bridesmaids like it's supposed to be," she growled as she went to go look for dresses, "come on Addie!"

I just followed her hating life.

As we started trying on dresses, I really hated long dresses with a passion, but Rebekah was set on a long dress and I'm scared of Klaus so I'm not gonna argue.

Rebekah went off to get a new one as I stared at myself in this:

"Oh," Kol just smirked leaning against the wall as I look at him through the window, "you look so happy right now."

I just responded with a glare as I seriously believed his entire family was assholes at this point except for Elijah who deserves such a better family.

He then grabbed my arm turning me towards him I just glared down at him as I was on the pedestal for the brides. He wasn't fazed by my glaring as he said, "you don't like long dresses do you?"

"I don't want to be married," I told him, "especially this young," I stepped off the pedestal, "and pregnant, what is the luck of getting pregnant your first time?"

His face fell and I'm not sure why.

He covered it up though, "I didn't quite believe you when you said Klaus got you pregnant, I thought it was impossible, but with the proof, it's hard to not believe," he said, "but you know there really is no way out of this, it's my brother, he has it in his head this is way it is, he really is an ass."

I laughed at that and he just smiled, genuinely smiled.

"It's your wedding, not Rebekah's at least enjoy some of it," Kol told me, he turned as he walked off, I was confused but he came back with a new dress one that was shorter, "here, this should work."

"I'm back," Rebekah came back holding a much longer lace designed dress but she stopped when she saw Kol holding a dress in front of me, "what's that?"

"She's gonna try this one on first, dear sister," Kol said grinning.

Rebekah blinked, "fine. But this one next."

I nodded as Kol winked at me, I grabbed the dress and went to go change into it, once it was on with the help of the assistant, I came out and loved what I saw in the mirror:

"Now I like this one," Kol commented.

"You don't matter," Rebekah hissed at him.

"Addison looks like she likes it," Morgan said trying to be a little helpful but I knew she didn't want to be here.

I did like it, it was much better than the last dresses I've tried on, especially since I hate long dresses. I'm not sure how anyone will convince Rebekah to let me keep it.

"It's too short," Rebekah decided, "it's traditional to have a long beautiful ivory wedding dress."

"It is ivory," Kol pointed out.

"Too short."

"You know Blonde-"

"Shut up Morgan before I rip out your tongue," Rebekah threatened making me be a bit scared, "it's too short take it off."

I just sighed not wanting to argue with someone who scared me, god the Originals are terrifying, I went in and took it off I sighed. This is just gonna be a horrible wedding.

Twenty Minutes Later

Rebekah ended up choosing my dress, I didn't exactly hate it but I didn't like it, it was a pretty one:

One Week Later

I wake up to Rebekah yelling, "KOL WHY IS THE DRESS DRENCHED IN BLOOD?!?!"

I don't even what to know but I decide to still walk out and see what's going on.

I came into the room to see Rebekah holding my dress she chose out just completely drenched in blood. As if someone murdered someone in it or something. Kol just was standing there with a smirk on his face and something behind his back.

"I guess since it's the day of the wedding and we don't have time to buy a new dress we will just have to use this one," Kol says pulling out the dress I actually wanted.

Rebekah looked like she was going to kill him.

Out of gratitude, I hug Kol, "thank you."

"If I'm going to be walking you down the aisle, you should be at least wearing something you like," Kol told me.

I stopped questioning the things he says and does. God before he was just another asshole Mikaelson but now it's like he is a completely different person or maybe this is who he really is. I think the weirdness makes him hotter.

Stop this Addison. You're marring his brother. Stop thinking about him like that. I think to myself. My thoughts and heart are racing.

Thirty Minutes Later

Rebekah had finished getting me ready, my entire look was beautiful, and I was much happier with the short dress:

"There," Rebekah smiled, "you look lovely."

"Thank you," I said quietly, not very happy with this at all.

"Smile, dearest," she touched my arm, "today you're becoming a Mikaelson and you have a Mikaelson baby in your belly, you should be happy."

I just stay quiet as I stare at myself in the mirror.

Once she left I thought about running away but Klaus would probably kill me, I put my hand on my stomach, "a Mikaelson baby in your belly" this baby is a Mikaelson but still it's mine too. I'm the baby's mom. I will be a better mother than my own. I swear.

"It's time, Darling."

I turned seeing Kol standing there, his smile as he stared at me, I approached him my hands clenched into fists, "is it too late to be a runaway bride?"

"Klaus would hunt you down," he told me, "but there's one plus to marrying my dear crazy ass brother is you get me," he winked as I playfully rolled my eyes, "and Elijah too. I guess."

"Jealous?" I nudged him.

"Why would I?" Kol took my arm, "you met me first and I'm definitely the hottest of us."

"You're egotistical."

"For good reason."

Kol led me out of the room, my mood fell as we got to the door to the ceremony outside... I just breathed in as he took me out, I saw a lot of people, most I have no idea who they were. I just breathed heavily as I saw Klaus.

I felt a bit sick as I was led down the aisle, my eyes on Klaus as I wish I could look anywhere else but with how bipolar Klaus is I wouldn't doubt him freaking out if I did.

Once I got to him, Klaus took my hand carefully, it was strange I could almost see regret in his eyes for a split second but his eyes changed back to the obsessive hybrid dick I know.

It felt numb as we went through the vows and then we got to the official part:

"I do," Klaus said.

I just hesitated, "I do."

As he leaned in and kissed me, I felt like I was screaming internally, but I just kissed back when he deepened the kiss for a second I couldn't help but think that he is a really good kisser.

Twenty Minutes Later

For all that it's worth the entire wedding is fun if I actually for one, loved Klaus and for two, wanted to be married. People were dancing, drinking, having a good time. Klaus seemed to be happy along with Kol and Rebekah. I haven't seen Elijah much as I sat down at the table.

"You don't seem like you enjoying your time," I looked up to see Elijah standing there.

"Uh," I sighed, "I mean would you?"

"In this instance, probably not," he said smiling as I smiled sadly back, "would you like to dance?"

"I," I glanced around looking for Klaus but I didn't see him, "I'd love to for a second."

I took his hand and he put his hand over my waist as he moved me along, I wasn't the greatest dancer but he made up for it, he twirled me and I just smiled holding onto his shoulders. God. I really like him. If I were to be married I wish it was him not Klaus.

"I know this is a very unhappy circumstance, but no matter what I believe everything that happens is fate," Elijah told me as he stared at me, "I believe this baby and maybe even you could be his redemption, Nikklaus is so complicated and paranoid, he fears being alone above all else. He will see that he shouldn't have forced this one day. And I hope that your relationship will mend. Please give him a chance."

I stared at him kind of sad, I know he doesn't know how I feel so I guess I can't argue, I don't want Klaus. He's a monster after everything I know he has done. I don't want to be his redemption.

"Elijah-"

"Nikklaus," Elijah cut me off as he grabbed my hand pulling me towards Klaus who must have not noticed us dancing as he was turned away, but turned towards us when he called for him, "why don't you dance with your lovely pregnant wife?"

"I'd love too," the Hybrid who I had to admit look good in a suit put out his hand.

I remembered what Elijah said when he was bitten and hallucinating whoever 'Celeste' is, "please give him a chance" Elijah's words, I took Klaus's hand as he pulled me close smiling warmly at me.

I guess I could give him a chance especially since I am married to him now and pregnant with his baby.

"You alright, love?" Klaus asked.

"I'm swell, Nikklaus," I lied as he gave me a look, "what do you expect me to be?"

Klaus twirled me as he caught me his eyes not leaving mine, "I am sorry for forcing you into this, I admit I was a bit..." he trailed off maybe not wanting to admit it.

"Paranoid?" I asked he just clenched his grip on me but not too tight, "thank you for apologizing."

He grinned as he leaned in making me get nervous but then he kissed my cheek, "don't be nervous love, we'll be slow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 699 34
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
99.4K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
342K 6.9K 26
1864, the year Damon meets Elijah and Niklaus Mikaelson. The year he knew he loved Katherine or so he thought When both Mikaelson boys start to mess...
49.3K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...