Lovely » Zedward [Discontinue...

By thiccbreadthighs-

Edward Styles was a bad boy. He had tattoos all across his body, inked forever on his skin, and the old, worn... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N

Chapter 33

96 9 0
By thiccbreadthighs-

Zayn walked with his mother to the front desk, and he was utterly confused, but by the way his mother's eyes shown pain, he knew it wasn't something he should be happy about. She received a call earlier, though she never told her little boy a thing, not wanting to break him, like he was so fragile and delicate.

Sighing, Trisha crouched down to her son's level, caressing his cheek, while tears filled her eyes. "Baby, will you please wait for mummy? Please sit down on one of those chairs and be a good boy for me, alright, sunshine? I'll be right back." The boy nodded in response, sighing. He went to sit in the waiting room, wondering what was happening. What was wrong? Why did his mother look completely broken? Did something bad happen? The eight year old continued to think of many possibilities, but each one sounded ridiculous than the other.

Once he saw his mother approaching him, he quickly stood up to his feet, running over to her with worried eyes. To make things worse, his father hasn't been home since last night. Trisha tried to smile at him, but immediately failed, biting her lip to hold back in her sobs. "W - what's wrong, mum? What's going on?"

"Honey, Baba's here. We have to go and see him, okay?" Zayn knew that it won't go well. He could tell by the tone of her voice, that it wasn't anything near good. Hoping for the best, Trisha took ahold of Zayn's hand, touch still soft and caring, leading him to a room.

His heart stopped, as he witnessed his own father laying there, with cuts and bruises littering on his body. Yaser's skin turned pale, and his lips were a bluish-violet color. Tears began to build up in Zayn's eyes. It all made sense to him in that very moment. He just lost his father. His other half. His mother's significant other.

His best friend.

"M - mum, p - please tell me he's okay.."    he stuttered. "W - what happened to him?"

"I'm so sorry, sunshine. I —" she stammered, wiping the tears in her eyes, but new fresh ones had already came. She tried to mask it, the truth, not wanting him to feel the unbearable pain that she was feeling. Except Zayn didn't want that, nor was he convinced one bit. Just because he was eight, didn't mean that he was that stupid not to notice. It was obvious, her face shown sadness and sorrow, making Zayn's urges to comfort her more stronger, but he couldn't, not with the way he was shaking terribly, and was crying his little heart out.

"Just please.. tell me, mum."

"He got into a car accident.. honey, I don't how to say this but — " after hearing her words, the only thing he felt was numbness. Of his heart, body, and mind.

"He's gone..." Zayn paused.

"Isn't he?"  He questioned sadly. Looking down, from the corner of his eye, he saw his mother nod, still crying. This news was hard for them both, since it was unexpected.

But Zayn just didn't understand why. What did his father do wrong to deserve this? He was a man, with a big heart, who served other people before himself. Yaser always made sure that everyone was content and happy. Zayn admired and adored him for that.

His father was a hero.

A hero that would always be remembered..

His hero..

"I love you, Baba.."

_______________

"Sunshine, are you ready for school?"

"Yeah.."

"Are you sure, baby? Are you okay? Want to stay home for today?"

"No, I'm fine, mum. I'm ready. Don't worry 'bout me, yeah?"

_________________

"What's your name?"

"Zayn. Zayn Malik."

The blonde smiled at him, showing his crooked teeth.

"Niall. Niall Horan."

________________

"Niall!" Zayn yelled, jumping into the Irish leprechauns arms, hugging him tightly.

"How was it?"

"Fucking sucked. We literally did nothing there."

"Glad to have you back, Ni."

"Glad to be back too, Zee."

_________________

"I fucking hate him.."

"What did he do wrong anyway?"

"Called me a fucking retarded nerd.. bumped into me without apologizing... Calling me four eyes... What else?"

"He sounds like a proper dick if you asked me."

"He definitely is.."

_______________

"You have to talk to him eventually, Ed. Harry misses you. You're his brother. I know it's somewhat hard to believe that you have a twin, but it's true. Your father kept him away from you, and forbid him from seeing you, telling Harry that you were sick. He told me that everyday that you weren't beside him, he felt like he didn't know himself anymore. Baby, he's lost without you. And I know you can feel it too. Have you ever felt like something was missing in your life?" Zayn just wanted them to get along and start over, seeing that both of them acted strange after meeting eachother for the first time. Harry was in tears, and Edward; he just didn't know what to say or do, due to the amount of shock he was feeling.

Edward couldn't reply, gaze locked down towards the ground, and fingers fiddling with the hem of his shirt. Zayn was right, he did feel like half of him was missing. The curly headed boy saw the happiness in his brother's eyes when he saw Edward. Though it vanished when he didn't hug Harry back. What was he supposed to do, tell him that he misses him too? Because all of his life, he couldn't remember a single thing that reminded him of this brother he has. There was a reasonable explanation to why he couldn't recall his existence.

"I don't.. I don't know, Zee. I don't know.." Edward hoped that his reply didn't upset Zayn, he wouldn't have known what to do with himself if he was. The brunette anxiously bit his lip, as he and Zayn stopped at his locker. Upon arriving there, they didn't expect to hear voices coming from a short distance away.

"Where were you?" Zayn recognized that voice, even if it would come from a mile away.

Louis.

"I just.. I was sick, is all." Someone rasped, sniffling afterwards. Edward knows who this was. He sounded like he hadn't gotten any sleep all night, and for some reason, that made Edward worry. The brunette had no clue to why he felt that way, but he surely didn't know how to stop his concerned demeanor.

"Love I can tell, you're lying." Zayn was suprised to say the least. He's never heard Louis like this. His mate has always been loud, rude, sarcastic, and sassy, and he was never classified as sweet,gentle, or a 'softie' as people might say. Louis seemed all too gentle with Harry, and Zayn sensed that he was infatuated with Harry. Or has feelings for his other best friend.

The couple didn't mean to eavesdrop, but the two's conversation was worrying both the boys. It was almost as if it was similar to how they were back then. But that's what they knew. Louis and Harry's relationship was completely different than theirs.

"I'm fine, Lou.." they heard Harry say, with this urgency, like he was trying to hide his obvious lie. He wasn't okay.

"Babe, please. What's wrong?"

"Zayn, we shouldn't be listening to them right now.."

"Let's go then, babe." Zayn pulled Edward with him, approaching the exit of the building..

______________________________________

Hey lovelies! How are you all doing? Even if I'm literally talking to myself at this moment. Anyway, I have a new book. It's called 'Rhythm Of My Heart'. It's a Larry book though. If you're interested, feel free to check it out, and tell me what you think about it so far. I didn't really put much thought into its prologue though. Hope no one minds the crappy writing as usual. Sorry for this pointless, long ramble. I'll end it here then. 💚

All the love,
Iryl

To Be Continued ...

Word Count: 1.33k

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 2.4K 115
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles, both members of the popular boyband One Direction, suffer from their own personal problems and are running from their pa...
107K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
150K 5.5K 25
Louis has to move schools because of bullying what went to far. Not just for being a 'nerd' (which he really isn't) but for being gay. His new school...
17.3K 751 34
This story describes about mr malik a trillionnaire man in the whole world ,,,,he owns the airtel company in every country,, mr styles is an employe...