Best friends Are Fake☠️

Av blessedblessiv

You're the new kid at the school, and you see some cute kid. Will you be able to get him to like you? Or will... Mer

Going to School
Gym Class
The Next Day...
The Punch
Home.
2 weeks...
Lying
The Empty Classroom..
???
His house
Hospital.
Please Alex.
...
The Truth.
Im Sorry

A couple Months Later.

1.1K 21 25
Av blessedblessiv

****
3 months after the crash.
****

So. to sum it all up. You and Gio lost contact completely and he got a new girlfriend. Alex and you are close but friends only. he lost feelings for you and he now has a girlfriend too. Her name... Haley. The same fake one. Do you like them together? uh not really. You do not have feelings for Alex just that. you don't want Alex to get hurt.

You and Carlos started getting close as friends and also there was a new kid. Diego. He was mighty fine. He also started talking to you. He called you cute once and that made your day. So I guess you could call diego your friend.

•Today•

you were about to pass diego in the hallway when he stopped you by putting an arm out.

Diego: Uhh you possibly wanna come to my house after school?

You give a small smile and nod your head.

You: Just send me the address and i'll be there.

Your mom still hasn't come home. she called you last night to see how you're holding up and you've been doing fine. you still have around 300 bucks left from what your mom left you.

Diego gives a smile and walks away.

Both of you head to class and while you're heading to class, you see Alex. He has an arm around Haley's waist and you remember of the night you were with him.

After the crash. about a week after the crash...Don't think about it, you thought to yourself.

You enter the classroom just as the bell rings and you take a seat next to nelly.

Nelly: Hey! how was your morning?

You: It was alright i guess.

The teacher begins to talk.

The bell rings and you are the first to walk out of class. when you walk out, Alex is trailing behind you. He puts a hand on your shoulder.

Alex: Hey uhh you possibly wanna hang out after school?

You hesitate on what you should say but you can't decide whether a cute single guy, or a cute taken guy.
You think about that night again. your lip quivers.

You: Uhh ima have to check my uh, schedule.. i'll let you know tho!

You turn around quickly and head to your next class.

Lunch time

You go ahead and get your lunch and sit down at an empty table. Diego sits next to you and grabs one of your carrots.

Diego: Can i tell you something?

You look at Diego and see him looking at your lips. his eyes go from your lips to your eyes, and back down.

You: Yeah sure.

Alex and Haley sit down at the table, in front of you and diego. Diego looks at Alex and shakes his head to the side. Alex shakes his head slowly and begins to eat his food.

Diego stands up and pulls your hand to stand up as well. you stand up with Diego and he pulls you over to the side of the cafeteria. Diego puts you against the wall carefully and leans close.

Diego: So i don't know if you've noticed, but i've liked you for a while now. i just think you have a really cute personality and i want to get to spend some time with you so thats why i invited you to my house after school.

Your cheeks start to get red and you can feel yourself blushing.

You: uhh yeah . yeah! thank you . uh well what do you plan on doing after school?

Diego: Well I don't know exactly, i just want to get to know you more.

You nod your head and give Diego a smile.

You and Diego walk over back to the table and Alex looks at diego and back at you. Diego shoots a look at alex and alex rolls his eyes.

Diego puts an arm around your shoulder while you guys sit down. Lunch continues as usual and you continue your day normally until 7th hour.

End of Seventh Hour •

You begin to pack up your stuff and Alex is standing in front of you. you look up and shrug your shoulders.

You: What's up?

Alex: You wanna go on a double date?

you look at alex and look out the door and see diego standing there.

You: I'd be down but like lemme ask Diego.

Alex nods his head and you zip up your backpack. you walk out of the classroom and Diego goes in for a big hug. It was the most comfy hug you've ever felt. he pulls out of the hug after a couple of seconds and looks deep into your eyes.

You: Uh. Diego, you wanna go on a double date with Alex and Haley?

Diego looks to your left at Alex and Alex gives a smile.

Diego: I mean yeah sure.

You give Diego a big smile and he smiles as well. you look back at Alex and nod your head.

You and Diego get onto his bus over to his house. On the bus ride you text alex.

You: So what time are we gonna meet up?

Alex: Is 5 a good time?

You: yeah sure. see you there.

You look at the time and it says 3:58. so you got one hour to hang out with diego alone.

You put your head on diego's shoulder and look up at him. he looks down at you and gives a smile. your heart melts and for a moment you feel safe.

• Diego's house •

He opens the door for you and you walk in. wow. is the first word that pops into your head. it's a pretty big house and no one was home. Diego take off your backpack and sets it on the ground by the door as well with his.

He holds your hand and you guys walk over to the living room. he sits down on the corner and go ahead and lay on top of him.

He puts his hand beside you but you grab his hand and put it on top of you. you place his hand a little bit above your stomach. He gives you a look and smirks.

Diego leads his hand up your shirt and touches your boob.

(inappropriate section coming up)

You let out a deep breathe and look up at him. you turn over and crawl up on him. one leg on each one of his sides. you lean in for a kiss but you tease him first. He throws in a smirk and kisses you.

a kiss turns to a make out. you on top of him. him, grabbing your waist, making you move up on him. He kisses your neck and bites gently. he stops and looks up at you.

Diego: You're so damn beautiful.

You give a smile and he starts to kiss you and your body again. They way he treats you. the way he gives the kisses just kills you.

Diego moves you off of him and gets on top of you. He takes off your shirt and guides his kisses down through the center of your body. You hold his head and push it more down giving a little moan.

He unbuttons your pants and takes them off. He gives you more gentle kisses making sure you feel every single one.

He gives off a small laugh and takes off your underwear.
*skip the next four paragraphs if you don't want the unnecessary details*

He licks you up and down. making you moan and give whimpers. you push his head down more. his hands take action as well. he stops and goes to kiss you. he pushes his lips onto yours. you stand up and make him sit down in the edge of the couch. you sit on top of him and feel his bulge against you.

He grabs your waist and moves it in ways that made it feel good for you too. Diego lets out a little moan and you let out a giggle. You unbuckle his pants and move them down. it sticks up and it's big. you let out another moan just by looking at it. You get onto the floor and onto your knees and start sucking.

It went wet. and when you look up, you see Diego rolling back his eyes. giving small moans. you use your hands as well. Diego grabs your hair and pushes your head more down, making you gag. you went along with it. after that you stood up and went on top of him. as you were about to hop on, you stops you. he lays you down, your back on the couch and teases you with it before slipping it in.

Moans from you and Diego begin. It felt so good. Diego takes it out and turns you over. You get into position and make your ass stick up so he can hold it. Him putting it in and out from behind. he takes it out and begins to finger you. licking you all around. you keep letting out moans and you begin to bite your own hair. Diego slips it back in and grabs your waist. banging it onto him. he slows down. and goes in soft. making sure you feel it.

After•

You stand up and put on your underwear and pants. you pick up your phone and see 5 missed calls from Alex, three and 3 missed calls from Haley.

You look at the time and it says 5:37 pm.

You: Oh shit.

Diego: What happened?

You: The double date with Alex was at five. we're late.

Diego: Let's just not go. we're having plenty of fun right here.

You roll your eyes and pick up your shirt . you put it on over your bra and begin to put your shoes on.

You: We have to go. I told him I would go. So are you coming ?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.4K 30 50
Alex, 18 years old, living in a small down in Nevada, Reno, to be exact, his father was never in his life and until now he still doesn't need him. Al...
129K 1.9K 29
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞."- 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘎𝘶𝘻. Ⓒ JigglyHailex2019-2020
83K 1K 84
(complete ) A new kid at school who falls in love with a girl (i wrote this book when i was 12 so i'm sorry for the spelling errors and other thing...
117K 1.7K 62
You and Alex have know each other for awhile now you guys are 18 and you have a crush on him what happens next⚠️dirty⚠️