The Prince and His Princess (...

By SabrinaKinkle32

Completed. When Prince Ben was 10 he would take visits to the isle with his father. One day he met a girl by... More

A Promise Made
The Broken Promise
Welcome To The Isle
The Unforgettable Promise
Remembrance
The Acception
Royal Ball (part 1)
Royal Ball (part 2)
The Isle Party
A New Love
Ben and Audrey
Mal's Return
In Mal's Head
Uma's Story
A Second Chance
The Big Surprise
Ben's Coronation
Celebration
The End
Two Books

Jealousy

1.2K 27 2
By SabrinaKinkle32

The next day Mal spotted Ben and Uma walking down the hall talking and laughing.

"Hey guys what so funny?" Mal wondered smiling at them.

"Nothing. It was something that happened in our class." Uma waved her hand around.

"Oh. cool." Mal nodded.

"Uma, you should totally come to the dinner party my family is hosting." Ben suggested.

"I would love to Ben." Uma agreed.

"Great! I'll see you two later. Bye." Ben replied and kissed Mal before leaving.

Mal waited for Ben to be far away. "Back off Ben." Mal demanded.

"Mal I'm bot going to steal your boyfriend. If that's what you're worried about?" Uma said.

"Just leave him alone. Don't try to be this nice, friendly girl, who doesn't want to ruin everything in Auradon." Mal told her.

"Mal. I'm done, okay? I'm done being told by you to what to do. I've changed a lot. I made my own crew and I let your first love be apart of my crew." Uma added.

"I didn't love Harry." Mal commented.

"You sure? So you wouldn't care if I told Ben that you two used to date?" Uma questioned.

"No! Don't!" Mal quickly demanded.

"Why not? If you didn't care or love Harry." Asked Uma.

"Because I care Ben. And don't want him to be being upset. So please Uma don't tell Ben." Mal begged.

"Oh alright. Only because you said please." Uma laughed. 

Later that night Mal was in her room and Evie was helping her with her dress for tonight.

"Evie?" Mal asked.

"Mhm?" Evie responded focusing on the dress.

"Do you think I should tell Ben about Harry?" Mal questioned.

Evie stopped focusing on the dress and focused on Mal. "And why would you do that?" 

"Mal. Listen to me. It never really even mattered. Those were your words. You never cared about him the way you do Ben. So just let it go." Evie told her.

"I know, but Evie, Uma basically threaten to tell Ben." Mal stated.

"Even if she does. I'm pretty sure Ben will believe you more if you tell him it didn't even mean anything." Evie reassured her. "Now can I finish up the finishing pieces on your dress?" 

At Ben's house the servants were setting up the table as guest starting arriving.

"Are you expecting someone?" Audrey asked as she walked to Ben, who was looking out the window.

"Yeah actually." Ben answered.

"Who?" Audrey questioned looking out the window too.

"Mal and this other girl, Uma." Ben replied.

"Why?! Ben! You know that this is the royal families events, right?" Audrey checked.

"Yes. I know, but Mal is my girlfriend and Uma is my..." Ben was saying.

"She's what Ben? A girl you invited t live here from the isle because it made you feel better?" Audrey was asking Ben annoyed.

"No! I... I wanted to give her another chance. A chance to live a better life." Ben told her.

"I'm just saying. You can't just trust her right away." Audrey told Ben. "Anyways I'm gonna go talk with some people. Enjoy watching for your two girlfriends.

Ben turned and was about to say something about it, but didn't.

A few minutes later the doors opened and Uma walked in.

"Hey Uma, you made it." Ben said excitedly.

"Yeah I told you I was going to come." Uma replied back also excitedly.

After that Ben brought Uma more into the house. Then after that the door opened again.

"Mal. You're here." Audrey said walking over to her.

"Hey Audrey have you seen Ben anywhere?" Mal wondered as one of the servants took Mal's coat.

"Yeah he's over there somewhere." Audrey pointed behind her. "He's talking with Uma." 

Mal quickly passed Audrey, then called over her shoulder. "Thanks Audrey!" 

When she found them they were in the lounge laughing. 

"No, no I told you I did it on accident." Ben laughed.

"But you also said you were happy you did it." Uma also laughed.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Mal asked walking in.

"Mal! You made it." Ben quickly stood up to hug her.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it." Mal smiled, then kissed Ben.

"I'm gonna get another drink. You two want one?" Ben offered.

"Sure. Thanks." Uma answered.

"I would love one. Thanks Ben." Mal kissed Ben again.

"Alright I'll be back." Ben promised, then left.

"So what were you and my boyfriend talking about?" Mal sat down and asked.

"What you jealous?" Uma teased. "Jealous I'm gonna steal you precious boyfriend?"

"No. I just want to know." Mal started.

"Should I mention something about Harry? That way you and Ben can both have something to be jealous about?"

"No! Uma I don't care anymore what you two were talking about!" Mal started getting mad.

"Really? That's what you're upset about?" Uma kept teasing. "You know it's so oblivious Ben is. How easy he falls for my trick." 

"Alright here we are." Ben handed Mal and Uma their drinks. Then sat with Mal and put an arm around her. "So what were you two pretty ladies talking about?"

"Nothing. Just girl talk." Uma responded. 

"Oh." Ben nodded and Mal smiled at him.

"Oh Ben I hope you don't mind that I invited someone." Uma announced.

"Of course not!" Ben replied cheerful.

"Good! He's here right now." Uma waved her hand over and Harry walked in.

"Hey guys." Harry walked up. "Mal." He nodded.

"Hey. Harry, right?" Ben stood up to shake his hand. 

"Yeah." Harry looked at Ben's hand, then shook it. 

"Well welcome." Ben greeted, then sat back down with Mal.

"Thank you." Harry replied with a smile, then sat next to Uma.

"So do you know Mal?" Ben asked Harry.

"Yeah actually..." Harry started, then saw Mal mouthing for him to stop.

"Excuse me? You two actually what?" Ben asked.

"Nothing. Yeah we know each other, but not that well." Harry explained.

"Excuse me. Prince Ben. Prince Ben's guest, the food is about to be served." The served said.

"Thank you." Ben replied and stood up. "Shall we?" Ben put his hand out for Mal.

"We shall." Mal took it and stood up.

The four walked out to a big table as guest filled the spots.

"Right this way." Ben told them as they all followed. 

Ben pulled out a chair for Mal. Then did the same for Uma. Before sitting between them.

 While they were eating Philip started talking to the three Vks. "So tell me. Who are your parents again?" 

"Well my mother is Ursula. Harry's father is Captain Hook. And Mal's mother is..." Uma was telling him.

"My mother is Maleficent." Mal cut Uma off.

After Mal said that Philip stood up in shock.

"Is everything okay Phil?" Adam asked as everyone looked over.

"Dad?" Audrey stated.

"You're telling me that the daughter of our enemy is living among us?!" Philip questioned.

"King Philip if you please." Ben stood up.

"No Ben. I'm sorry, but you shouldn't have dumped my daughter like that." Philip told Ben.

"Philip please sit down." Aurora told him.

"No. I'm sorry Adam, Belle, but we need to go." Philip pushed in his chair and him, Aurora, and Audrey walked out.

Mal sat there feeling guilty. Uma and Harry shared smirks.

After dinner Mal was standing out front still feeling guilty. 

"Hey Mal. Are you okay?" Harry asked from behind her.

"No. Harry I just upset King Philip. Now Auradon will never accept me." Mal turned to him.

"I accept you." Harry smiled.

"Thanks Harry." Mal hugged him.

"Anytime." Harry hugged her back.

Around the corner Ben was standing there watching them.

"Look Harry I'm sorry about how I ended things last year." Mal apologized.

"It's fine Mal. I've gotten over it. I'm happy with my new life. Well I'm gonna head out. I'll see you later Mal." Harry let go and walked away.

"Bye Harry!" Mal called.

She turned around to walk back in the castle when Ben stepped in front of her.

"Ben! I didn't see you there!" Mal jumped.

"What happened between you two last year?" Ben asked.

"Nothing. We stopped hanging out so much." Mal answered.

"Mal please stop lying to me." Ben demanded.

"Ben. I'm not." Mal tried taking his hand, but he pulled away.

"You. You should go." Ben started backing up.

"Ben. Ben wait!" Mal tried catching up with him.

"What Mal?! What do you want?!" Ben turned back to her.

"You can't do this! Act like the victim here. When I see you always laughing with Uma!" Mal said.

"Me and Uma are friends! I never dated her, then tried to keep it a secret from you!" Ben yelled.

"How did you know about that?" Mal questioned.

"Uma told me the truth, but I just ignored it because she told me it never meant anything to you." Ben said. "But now I see that it does." Ben turned around again.

"Ben." Mal said, but Ben kept walking.

The next day at school Mal ran up to Uma. 

"Why did you tell Ben?!" Mal yelled.

"He needed to tell him the truth. Look I know you think I'm trying to ruin Auradon, but at least I never did anything to hurt Ben. Unlike you." Uma walked away from Mal.

As she was walking Ben was walking towards her and stopped to talk to her.

"Uma there's something I need to ask." Ben began.

"What's up?" Uma asked.

While they were talking Mal was standing far behind watching and listening. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 222 28
Two years before the war with Maleficent occurs Mal, Ben and some of their closest family members are given a chance to watch the war unfold in advan...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
63.3K 1.3K 14
{COMPLETED} It's been about a year since the five of you have been brought to Auradon, Mal ends up going back to the isle as you, Evie, Jay, Carlos...
64.9K 1.4K 30
Ben goes on business trips from time to time, it comes with being the King and possibly the most important person in Auradon. Mal's always been okay...