" RIDIN MAJOR " - πŸ—£πŸ’•β›“

By danii-diablo

17 year old - Jhene Simone Taylor has never had it easy with her Mother being a Drug addict & Her father Bei... More

First Day In | 2 β›“
Silence | 3 β›“

Time | 1 β›“

34 1 0
By danii-diablo

💕 Jhene's Pov: 💕

❤️Aug. 12 . 2018 ❤️
    ❤️ 6:30 am ❤️

*incoming facetime call*

Half-way Sleep I stare into the phone realizing who was calling rubbing my eyes adjusting to the lit screen, I answer. "Girl what the fuck is wrong with you facetiming people early in the morning like this" I say, my voice still raspy from just waking up.

"heyyy dumb bitch you missed me boo?" she said while sticking her tongue out at me

ugh her loud ass makes me want to hang up this phone and go back to sleep. "no infa-" she cuts me off.

"ANYWAY you know its the first day Of school & I just wanted to see if you was up since I know you didn't set your alarm last night after Jalen's kickback and let me tell you gir-"she  paused for a brief moment

"Nini whats wrong why you stopped talking my head off?" I asked in a questionable voice sitting up putting my face in the camera

*facetime reconnecting...*

Waiting for what seemed like a life-time I ended the Call. Nini and her bum ass wifi gets on my nerves I thought rolling my eyes.

I Finally get up out of bed putting on my slides. I started to walk Down the hallway into the Living room seeing Mama on the couch sleeping peacefully. Realizing that she had been out since yesterday. I kiss her forehead and tried to wake her.

"Momma?" I shook her gently to get a reaction

" Im making breakfast would you like anything?" Still shaking her She doesn't budge

I glance over at the coffee-table realizing there was a pile of empty needles, what looks like a burnt metal spoon, a Lighter, & and What im guessing to be cocaine in a small plastic baggie.

"Ma- " my voice starting to crack, tears welding up in my eyes. I started to shake her More vigorously. "Momma!" I started to cry letting my tears drop onto her thin face. No reaction,At that moment My heart dropped.

I Run to the back. accidentally hitting my foot on the side of the door but that didn't matter at the moment. I pick up my phone Quickly dialing 911

*Ringing*

"Hello? Yes My name is Jhene Simone Taylor and I believe my mother Overdosed on something. please send an ambulance now I live on 75th Ave" I said all in one breath sounding as if I was going to pass out at any given moment.

*Ambulance Arrives 7 minuets later*

6:58 am

The Loud knocking on the front door startled me as I flushed all the drugs she kept in her nightstand. My heart started to race. I ran out the bathroom and into the living room to the front door while unlocking it my hand began to shake.

"Jhene Taylor?" A woman asked. she looked young Im guessing she was in her mid-20's decent looking.

"Yes Im she" I said my voice cracking again.

As I sit on the edge of the counter in the Kitchen, The woman signals the others to come in. one brings the stretcher. They all Lift her On to it. Her eyes still closed and body is limp as the Woman checks her pulse.

"Ma'am?" The woman asked walking into the kitchen

Lost in thought I snap out of it. "Yes is she okay?" I asked twiddling my thumbs together

"she has a faint pulse Were rushing her to the emergency room now.. are you riding with us? I can imagine it must be hard to see your mother in this state" The woman said bluntly

" No, I have school this morning I'll check in on her When Im out"  I said wiping a tear from my eye. 

" Will I have to-" I was cut off by my Social Care Worker (Monicé Johnson)  she made her way through the door and into the kitchen to comfort me. Before I could say anything to her, She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back as I tried to wipe anymore tears from coming down my face. 

" Its okay Honey. I'm going to get you out of here. This is not a fit place for you nor is it safe for a teenager to be in. I would like you to pack your bags and come live with me until I get your living situation figured out" She said as she wiped my tears with the back of her hand "No more crying Pretty girl" she said softly as if telling me Im pretty was gonna make everything alright.

Without Hesitation I broke free from her hug, hopped of the counter, and walked to the back room Ignoring the pain I felt in my foot from earlier packing everything That belonged to me and putting it into my pink dufflebag.

*Ping*

Nini 🥳💕 : you hung up on me stupid hoe 🙄! But do you need me to come pick you up for school?

Jhene🤞🏽💛 : Nah Monicé taking me I might be there late tho. I'll explain later boo  pinky swea 🤞🏽

Nini🥳💕: wait ain't Monicé yo social care worker? What she doing there?

Read at 7:23 am

👑 Nini's Pov: 👑

7:48 am

" I CAME THRU SWERVIN I WAS THUGIN GETTIN LOADED GETTIN DIIRTY" I yelled while singing with Nba youngboy as I straightened my hair.

"lawdd I just love me sum youngboy im bangin that 4ktrey you herdd me?" I said sounding ghetto as shit.

"Yeah his music really da shit like yassss " Trey'vion said mocking my voice with sarcasm while he layed on my bed texting one of his lil girlfriends

"Boy shut the fuck up dont be hating on my future husband" I said laughing.

"Hey did you speak to Jhene this morning? I texted her and She left me on read" I asked him being serious

" Naw. Me and Jhene aint talk since last night's kickback. Why you think somethin happened?" Trey'vion asked putting his phone down motioning me to come sit by him on the bed.

I walked over to the bed lay down and put my feet across his lap. "Yea actually, She said Monicé was taking her to school I asked why but she left me on read. And you Know Monicé only at her house when somethin goes down." I said worried

"I think Jhene straight Nini stop worrying. Im gon Ask Monicé about her after school"Trey'vion said almost with no emotion

"Anyway hurry up We gon be late because you wanna dance and sing instead of getting ready" He threw a pillow at me and moved my feet off his lap.

"You stupid ass nigga you coulda just fucked up my hair" I threw the pillow back at him and punched him in his arm

Trey'vion stood up from the bed and put his hand around my throat gripping it lightly
"You wanna try that again?"

"Yeah. Ooo daddy you so strong" I moaned then started to laugh

Trey'vion let go of my throat
"You get on my fucking nerves" he started laughing

"Who nerves don't I get on?" I said blowing a Kiss to him as I put my Vans on and grabbed the keys

"Lets go before we really be late" I laughed as he followed me through-out my house.

"Bye Ma We leaving for school! " I yelled as we made it to the front door.

"Glad yall asses back in school im tired of seeing yall faces around here" She said jokingly

"Bye Mrs.Parker thank you for letting me spend the night We're leaving now!" Trey'vion yelled closing and locking the door behind him.

Disclaimer: This is my first story I ever written so bare with me I know this first chapter dry aab 😂😂. Dont worry Its gon get juicy wait on it I got booku twists for yall 🤫. Im uploading the next 3 chapters in 2 hours 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
40.7K 2.5K 15
Ψ§Ω„ΩƒΨ§ΨͺΨ¨Ω‡ : Ψ±Ω†Ψ― Ψ§Ω„Ψ³Ψ¨ΩŠΨΉΩŠβœπŸΌ روايΨͺي Ψ§Ω„Ψ§ΩˆΩ„Ω‰ Ψ£ΨͺΩ…Ω†Ω‰ ΨͺΨΉΨ¬Ψ¨ΩƒΩ… واسΨͺΩ…Ψͺعو...
105K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
747K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!