- 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐄

By ROSIEBUNNIES

𝖠𝗇 π—‚π—†π–Ίπ—€π—‚π—‡π–Ύπ—Œ π–»π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— π—π—ˆπ— 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 π–»π–Ύπ–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—Œ π–Ύπ—‘π—ˆ'π—Œ 𝗍𝖾𝗇... More

*Disclaimer*
Kim JaeHee
-Relationships with members-
-Weekly Idol-
-Social Media-
-JaeHee's Debut Song/Outfit-
-Outfits/Lyrics in all mv's-
-Vlive-
SNS
-Group Ships-
|Colours|By: Me|
Hello
Album
-Support{Oneshot}-
[Oneshot] Suspicious Partner
-Tired-
SNS [2]
'Ko Ko Bop'
Solo Profile
''Honestly''
Exo when JaeHee curses:
[Special Chapter]-Birthday-
Teaser 1
Teaser 2
Pre-debut
Poll |Closed|
-Hiatus-
-Interview-
~Sister~
~Confession~
Update #1
~Girls Day~
~Date~
Polaroid
Forgiveness
β—‡Just JaeHee Thingsβ—‡
Gotta Go
~Fan~
What If Love?
Love Shot + Tempo
Sweet Kiss
Quick Announcement
SeΓ±orita
(G)-Idle Profile
Social Media [2]
Friends Reactions To SeΓ±orita
WHY?
Youtube?
|Just MarkHee Things|
β€’Importantβ€’
β€’Arcadeβ€’
β€’Revealβ€’
β€’Momβ€’
Pain
Happy Birthday Sehun
Help

End

296 9 1
By ROSIEBUNNIES

Hi. It's me, well obviously, but hey. I really don't know how to say this?

Okay, so I was reading over this book today, as I wanted to see what I could change about it, and then I realized...I had made so many mistakes and errors, leaving so many holes inside the story and not making it make sense, some of my writing making me cringe a bit.

I then I contemplated with this for the whole entire time, and then I knew I had to change the story. I had to start it over again and do it properly. It was kind of a sudden decision, but I knew I could make this a hundred times better than before. It also doesn't help the fact the fact that I haven't updated in a while.

I hope you guys understand my decision, though I'm not going to be changing this book. I'm going to be making another one and have a completely different storyline and face claim for her. I will be changing everything, even her name.

This is going to be hard, as I have become attached to JaeHee and her fun personality within the book, but I know that some things do have to come to an end. I really hope you all understand, and thank you all for creating this amazing success my story has.

I'm not sure when the new story will be out, but I will be working on it. Thank you all and me and Kim JaeHee will see you around~

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 209 23
EXO-K Oneshots & Imagines ; - Every situation you've ever dreamed of to be in and still do. - Though it only lasts for a while and only in your head...
5.3K 697 44
The title itself suggest that that this is going to be funny.... Those of you who haven't read my other book on exo... it's also exo scenarios but...
11.2K 268 23
Some short stories to be read with some cookies! Enjoy.
7.1K 65 9
EXO one shots. If you know who you want next, let me know, I'll try to make it happen. P.S Sorry if there is a few spelling errors; English is not m...