Fate~Celf!e~

By JustAnotherBangtan

Everyone has a fate the good, the bad, the happy, the sad the innocent and the rebel. More

I
Everything
About
Me
Ending

Hate

10 0 6
By JustAnotherBangtan

After Annie's death Alyssa had fell into deppresion and she would go out everything night to drink and she would often come home late.
A year passed and now its July 2 and Alyssa hasn't came home normally until i deciced to go look for her and i...i can't she was my best friend and and she had blood on her hands and the sound of sirens came close so close that my ears hurt...Alyssa killed somebody and that somebody was her ex boyfriend Jake (not jack if ur wondering) and she went to jail. For murder she got 30 years. So that leaves me with my only friend that's left.
Hate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...