Who's your Parasite?

By Venomlover1

This is about how Eddie calls Venom cute and seems to be more dominant than him. So venom wants to teach Eddi... More

Ch:1 cutie
Ch:2 chocolate sauce
Ch:3 confusion
Ch4: Suprise
Ch6: oh yes ( smutty by lord)
Ch:7 Sharing
Ch:8 sweet nothings
Ch:9 Please❤️ ( another smut part. Yay!!)
Ch:10 Doctor Dan
Ch 11: daddy
Ch:12 Mine
Ch: 13 New Villian
Ch: 14 Bed
Ch: 15 Eyes
Ch: 16 Nightmares
Ch: 17 Pet names
Ch: 18 kidnapped
Ch: 19 Marriage

Ch5: first kiss❤️

6.6K 114 25
By Venomlover1

( da morning 👌) I never knew venom was that thicc

(CREEEKKK) ed slowly woke up. (CREEEKKK) He hears somebody walking around the apartment. He turns over on his left side, and makes out a big muscular shadow. ( why is he up early?) ed thought. He quickly but quietly got up and peeked around the corner. ( oh.my.god) what he sees makes a shiver run up and down his spine. Apparently he saw venom walking around like a cat and curled up to take a long nap. Cuteness overload. Ed never knew that V acted like a cat. He then noticed about how open and in the door way he was. He didn't care. He took a step towards the snoring mass. A low hum came from Venom. A purr to be exact. Eddie then took a seat behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. All of a sudden venom giggled. Ed pulled his hand away and stared in shock.( what the hell was that?!) he thought. He gulped hard. A little voice in his head told him... he's awake isn't he. Just to make sure he peaked over the parasite's shoulder and saw a shit covered grin plaster on his face, his milky white eyes wide open. " Venom I know your up." Ed said flatly. V jumped, surprised that Eddie knew he was faking. " helloo there honeybun~" Venom teased, with his paw on his head. Pink tinted eddie's cheeks. " welll hello to you too sweetheart~" Ed teased back. Now it was v's turn to be embarrassed. Then venom remembered what ed said last night. " how about tomorrow? When I'm not so tired." That's right. He was supposed to be learning about ( the romp😉). " say Eddie. Remember what happened last night? And did you remember what you said?~" Venom said with lust in his voice. Then Eddie remembered. He said he was going to teach venom to fuck. And it's today. " umm well o-ok. It's rather easy, first you have to kiss them and th-" ed was cut off by venom pressing his lips against his. It wasn't rough or messy, it was a pleasant passionate kiss. One filed with love and compassion. Venom parted to take a breath and licked Ed's cheek. "Is that how you kiss?~" he asked in a husky voice. Ed was stunned and had a dopey smile on his face. He didn't say anything, so v pushed his shoulder. " umm ed?." He asked a little bit worried. " come on ed don't fuck around like that." V said. Eddie still wasn't moving. Now Venom was going bat shit crazy. " EDDIE SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!" He screamed.with all his force, venom slapped him out of his daze. Ed had a hurt look on his face. " why did you slap me?!?" He angrily asked. Venom didn't respond, he just gave Eddie a big hugand started to cry. " I-I thought y-you were d-d-d..." he couldn't finish his sentence. " you thought I was dead?" Ed asked. Venom looked at him. White tears pouring down his face. He slowly nodded his head. " aww bud I wasn't dead I was just a little stunned, that's all!" Ed said trying to reassure the blubbering alien. " why were you stunned?" Venom asked a little confused. Ed blushed. " well this was the first time in 10 months after Anne left me, I have ever had a passionate kiss. So I was a little stunned and turned on." He explained. Venom look at him, his brow's furrowed, mouth turned into a angry scowl. Ed looked up at him, wondering why his mood changed so fast. In a swift motion Venom picked up ed and carried him, bridal style, into the bedroom. Then Eddie was scared by venom's....
( oh my lord well happy Easter everybody!! Sry it took me all night just to get this! Hope everyone has yummy candy! More tomorrow 🐤🐤🥚🥚🍫🍭🍪)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 358 20
when fan finds a pretty cool experiment for test tube, they both try their best to keep it humane, meanwhile fan starts getting more and more clingy...
27.4K 493 17
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN OC STORY! After Eddie Brock had become the villain Venom, he knew society hated him because he was constantly after Spider-Man...
165K 4.1K 19
He was a symbiote And she was a girl Can I make it anymore obvious? She's Drake's sister And she fell in love And she couldn't stop herself from...
24.3K 549 23
This is just another run of the mill symbrock story nothing else to it really. might be smut might not depends on how this goes (and if I'm up to wri...