A Chance at Happiness

By Absinthia86

I do not own the characters, apart from the ones, I created. What I most love in J.K. Rowling is that she cr... More

21. The Talk
22. Back Home
23. Vacations Mode On
24. Wake me up when August ends.
25. Love Actually...
26. Defense against the Dark Arts
27. Happy Birthday Nathan!
28. Christmas and Conversations
29. Parent Trap
30. Happiness makes time fly...
31. Accident
32. Hopes
33. Rehab
34. Madness
35. Living Nightmare
36. Therapy
37. Memories
38. A Past full of Horrors.
39. Confessions
40. In pursuit of Happiness
41. Home Schooling
42. Family comes first.
43. The Talk and more...
44. Vacations
45. Severus, where are you?
46. Saying Goodbye
47. Survivors
48. Durmstrung
49. Good to be Home
50. Boundaries
52. Raping the Mind and Ensnaring the Senses
53. Time Machine and Changes.

51. Bella

46 0 0
By Absinthia86

The days passed quickly and Bella had to return home.

She had changed. She was 12 but looked older. She was very tall for her age. Her face had changed. She was also starting to develop breast.

One could easily pass her for a 14 years old.

She greeted both politely but she was colder than pure ice.

She then excused herself and went to her room.

Severus and Nathan looked at each other meaningfully.

- Father, do you wish me to go and talk to her ? he proposed.

- No, I will go myself.

He knocked on his daughter's bedroom door but received no answer.

He knocked again but no answer came back.

He decided to enter.

She wasn't there. He heard water running from her bathroom, so he assumed that she was taking a shower.

He decided to wait for her.

After 10 minutes, a towel wrapped Bella entered the main room.

- May I have some privacy, please ? she asked him.

- We need to talk Bella. You have 10 minutes to dress.

Bella looked at him with a fierce gaze.

Severus stepped out and in exactly 10 minutes, he just knocked and entered.

Bella was only wearing a plain short black dress and her long hair were wet and loose.

Severus approached her and extended his hand.

She looked at him and took his hand. He pulled her very very quickly in a warm hug.

He kept his daughter in his arms, smelling her hair and kissing her forehead.

Bella stood still, like a doll.

Severus whispered in her ear.

- I miss you so much. I will never forgive myself for letting go. Never ever. Please tell me what you wish from me. I want you to be happy and I will do anything within my power to keep you happy.

Bella relaxed a bit in her father's arms and she also used her own to hug him back.

She then withdrew and stared at him.

She was an exact copy of her mother.

- I wish you to leave me alone, she whispered.

- I can't do that yet. I feel that you need me, despite your statements. When I know that you don't need me anymore, then I will leave you, he answered back. He was looking at her warmly and his eyes were screaming of his love for his daughter.

- I need Mom. Not you, she fought back harshly.

- You need your Mom. I need your Mom and Nathan does too. But you need me as well.

- No, she said and shook her head.

- Well, I hope you enjoy disappointment then, Severus simply stated and left the room.

Bella stood silent. She locked her door and then took of her dress. She was wearing nothing underneath.

She approached the mirror and saw her naked form.

She touched her breasts, she caressed her nipples, she mapped her beautiful face.

She then moved down and caressed her stomach, her belly and finally her slightly hairy pussy.

She stopped.

She also had strange dreams of her Mom and her Dad. But she couldn't admit anything to anyone.

Quickly she put on her dress and went downstairs to see her brother. She was wondering if he still loved her, especially after she neglected answering to any of his letters.

Nathan was lying on a lounging chair in the back yard. He was sipping iced tea and reading a fiction book.

He sensed Bella's presence so he immediately turned his head to see her.

- Wow! You look like a teen copy of our Mom, he exclaimed.

She half smiled and approached him.

- Do you hate me ? she asked her.

- Do you have any reason for me to hate you ? he asked her back.

- Perhaps I do.

- You should have answered at least two or three letters. I was sick worried that something happened.

- You are right. But I couldn't.

- Don't push me away in the future, will you ?

- I will try, Nathan. Did you graduate ?

- I did.

- Congratulations. What do you plan on doing now ?

- I want to be a Potions Master, like our father.

- I like Potions too. You will be good at it.

- Thanks, he mumbled.

Severus had spotted them and he was coming along with extra refreshments and some sandwiches.

Bella stood up and approached her father to help him with the tray.

Suddenly the wind blew and caused her dress to expose her private parts.

Nathan's eyes went wide with shock, while Severus dropped the tray.

- Why haven't you put some underwear ? he shouted at his daughter.

Bella blushed.

- I like it better if I wear nothing underneath.

- It is highly inappropriate, Bella, he said while casting reparo on the tray.

- Only if you sneak peak, she retorted biting her bottom lip.

- Go upstairs and put on proper clothes, he instructed her in a firm tone.

She approached him with a dangerous look in her eyes.

- Why daddy ? she whispered. Am I making you hard ?

Severus lost control and slapped her, almost immediately regretting it.

- I see... she said with a hurt tone in her voice.

- A father does not get aroused by his daughter, he said in a calm tone. But don't you ever use flirt to me. Do you understand it ?

She looked at him. She was thinking something bad. Severus could sense it.

All of a sudden, she disposed of the little black dress and stood naked in front of both her father and brother.

Nathan used his hands to cover his eyes. He was feeling so embarrassed.

Severus on the other way was calm.

He was waiting to see his daughter's next move.

- Do I look like her, Daddy ? Was Mom as good looking as me when you met her ?

She used her right hand to caress her breasts.

- Did you like to squeeze her young underage tits, huh ?

Severus only whispered "What the fuck are you talking about?"

She reached out with her left hand and took her father's, guiding it to her entrance. She was moist.

- Did you caress her until she was ready for you to fully take her ? she whispered.

Severus was in shock. He withdrew his hand and immediately used both his hands to trap his daughter's wrist.

- What are you talking about, little girl ? I met your Mom when she was 17. She was of age. What impropriety is this ? Addressing me like a lover ? Flirting your own father? Masturbating in front of me ?

She looked at him and leaned her head kissing her own father.

He withdrew

- How dare you? This is sick. This is repulsive. Did anyone teach you this, girl ? Answer me. ANSWER ME. Severus was furious.

Bella said nothing.

Nathan was still keeping his eyes shut so he shouted too:

- Can't you put something on ? My eyes are starting to feel weird. I want to open them.

Severus released his daughter, expecting her to go and dress herself, but Bella reached and touched his groin.

Severus froze. He stood still, unable to react.

She squeezed him over his pants and she felt Severus harden.

Nathan couldn't take it any more and opened his eyes. What he saw took him by surprise.

He got hard instantly. It was arousing. It seemed forbidden and wrong but it was arousing.

He touched his own member without thinking it.

Severus tried to withdraw, but Bella cast a silent spell and undress him fully.

He was shocked and tried to cover himself.

- Intimidated, aren't we, Daddy ? she asked.

Severus couldn't recognize his daughter. She was acting like a grown woman.

He stood still, with his hands in front of his crotch.

Bella reached out and unscrambled his hands.

She held them both and whispered to him:

- It's ok Daddy. It's ok to desire me.

- It's not ok, Bella. Release my hands and go dress yourself.

Bella wasn't going to take no for an answer.

She kneeled in front of Severus mortified eyes and started to lick his semi erect member.

Severus couldn't hold himself. He closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling.

Nathan was gaping like a fish.

Bella suddenly stopped. She turned to her brother and undressed him with the same spell.

He was not as restrained as his father though. He immediately stood up fully naked , with a hard rock erection and with full confidence to use it.

Severus opened his eyes.

What he witnessed was beyond any imagination.

Both his children were in front of him, fully naked, fully aroused, waiting from their father to received any kind of pleasure.

He only managed to whisper : "This can't be true" before Nathan reaching out to kiss him and Bella starting to masturbate both of them with her hands.

It was madness.

It was like they were some kind of spell or even worse curse.

It isn't expected for a family to share such kind of intimacy.

Both men spilled their seed and Bella smiled with pleasure.

- Who will return the favour first ? she asked.

- I will, Severus replied.

He immediately grabbed his daughter, picking her up and placing her down on the armchair.

He spread her legs and ordered her to close her eyes.

He examined her opening, which was intact.

She was a virgin. A skilled virgin, but a virgin nonetheless.

He moisted his fingertips with her juices and started playing directly with her clit, massaging it in a firm pace.

Nathan was only watching.

Bella was breathing hard, moaning and panting.

No more than 2 minutes later, she was ready to come.

Severus decided to plunge his two fingers in her, deflowering her, giving her what she needed in a rather odd ritual of adulthood.

She came really hard, pumping like crazy Severus' fingers.

When she found her pace in breathing, Severus took out his now blooded fingers.

He turned to see Nathan with half closed lids, during his own ejaculation.

While Severus masturbated his daughter, Nathan was masturbating too, witnessing the bizarre spectacle.

- Get dressed both of you, he instructed.

- We are all alone here, Dad, why not remain all together naked ? Bella proposed.

- Because I cannot rape my own kids.

- You are not raping us Father. We like it. We need it, Nathan explained.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2.4K 104
We all heard that opposites will attract each other. Same goes in this story. A Gryffindor and A Slytherin, A cold heart and a warm heart, A teacher...
14.2K 393 27
Casandra Clark is not an ordinary witch. She is a Ravenclaw, born in a pure-blood family that proudly consists of Slytherins only. To make matters wo...
218K 5.6K 52
Love can win even in dark times. Severus Snape needs to open his heart to love once again. Will Angelina be able to unfreeze his heart? Will Snape be...
330K 6.6K 45
It was (Y/N)'s sixth year at Hogwarts and she was more than exited to go because of her secret crush. While struggling with her mental health and cut...