Lips and Lesbians .

_daedae tarafından

just read !! Daha Fazla

Lips and Lesbians
Deja Vu ?
Mission Accomplished
Once Bitten Twice Shy !
The Break out .
The truth
you cant handle the truth !!
Stuck with you
One mans trash is another womens treasure !! :)
Suprise ! suprise !
Gotcha !!
ride or DIE !!
The break up !!!
Rebound !
Just like old times !
Trouble - last chapter !
Merry Christmas 🎄

The outcome

12.1K 393 9
_daedae tarafından

Asia -

As I stood over her not knowing weather she was alive or not .

I stood there for 5 minutes which seemed like forever . The officer guy tried pulling me out of the apartment but my legs wouldn't move .

As different thoughts filled my head I just cried . This girl I hardly knew saved me and not even that she jumped in front of a bullet for me . 2 bullets at that !

Rae was placed in an ambulance and taken to the hospital . She was in emergency surgery to remove both bullets .

I sat in the waiting room twiddling my fingers . 4 hours later the doctor came out with the clipboard .

" family and friends of Reagan Daniels ? " he said .

I stood up so fast

" yes ? Is she okay ? " I said

" yes she pulled through just fine " he said smiling .

" can I see her please ? " I asked .

" yes room 328 " I rushed down the hall to the room and once there I was hesitant . But she a least deserved a thank you .

I walked in and saw her watching tv . When she seen me she gave a small smile and tried to sit up . I could tell she was in pain .

" hey . Thanks for coming "

She said between wincing in pain .

" chill , don't move so much " I said stroking her hair .

" you acting like you care about me ! " she said while looking away .

" honestly , I do . You took two bullets for me . Why did you do it ? " I said

" i was just doing my job . " she said with out looking at me .

Wow ! That was a slap in the face . I had developed feelings for a girl who was scared of telling me that she had developed feelings for me . It hurt . I looked At her only to see her looking in every direction but mines .

" so you kissing me was you doing your job ? All the money you gave me . You were still doing your job ? Or this . " I said referring to the necklace I ripped it off my neck and threw it at her . I then took the money she gave me at work and threw it at her and with that left .

I was on the verge of tears . How could she ? I trusted her and she did nothing but lied to me .

Rae -

Man ! I fucked up . I really like Asia . I just ain't got the balls to tell her . Yeah , I'm a pussy . I know ! But Im scared of rejection .

The words she spoke hurt .

It was all too much for me .

The nurse soon walked in . Gave me my pain medication and soon I was asleep .

Short sorry !!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

163K 9.1K 26
read and enjoy 🖤
1M 19.7K 38
Thug Love. Tyga Story
350 2 12
A group of friends are exploring sexually with themselves or with each other but also have to deal with many situations where they must fight for the...
13.2K 1.5K 60
Read and see......