Multifandom One-Shots

By chalupa_tyler

I write One-Shots for: Books: Emma Harry Potter Northanger Abbey Persuasion Pride and Prejudice Sense and Sen... More

Introduction
A Flame with an FBI Badge (Part 1) | White Collar / The Paper Magician
This Isn't Funny | Marvel
A Flame With an FBI Badge (Part 2) | White Collar / The Paper Magician
How to Make Tea for Clara | Sherlock / Doctor Who
MJ Singing Snap of the Day | Marvel
Extraordinarily Strange | Pride and Prejudice
Let's Go With Boyfriend | Doctor Who / Marvel
Your Miss Morland | Northanger Abbey

I Told You! | Doctor Who / Supernatural

360 5 12
By chalupa_tyler

Crossover

Prompts #5 and #34
Requested by @FeirceAngel

Summary: Sam and Dean are working a case, and they have no idea what monster they're hunting for until they come face to face with it. Luckily, they'll also come face to face with someone who can help.

QOTP: Doctor Who or Supernatural?

Word Count: 2714

Twenty-five people in the last decade have gone missing with their last known whereabouts being an abandoned house in The-Middle-of-Nowhere, Ohio. There's been countless others who lived in a close vicinity to the house who've gone missing, too. They went out alone, and no one knew where to, but the Winchesters and their angel BFF think they have a pretty good idea.

The local police, however, do not.

"We haven't found anything. All we have are a few eyewitness testimonies, and even then, we still got nothin'. They all say their friend was there one minute, and gone the next. They heard nothin', saw nothin' - heck, they even smelled nothin'. Least, nothin' but that old, dusty house," the sheriff says.

"And the locals think it's haunted?" Dean asks, trying to the get man into the right vein of conversation.

"Yeah," he replies. "That's why they all go there. Huntin' for ghosts, I suppose. And then they just disappear without a trace. Almost makes me believe it really is ghosts."

"Well, was there anyone who died in the house?" Sam asks.

"Violently?" Cas adds.

The sheriff thinks for a moment. "I don't believe so. What I heard was the owner just packed up and left one day without a word to anybody. Some said he went back to Europe - where he was from - chasin' after some business opportunity or somethin'. That was decades ago."

The boys wrap up the conversation and thank the sheriff for his time, then hop in their car and take off. Dean tells Sam to pull up directions to the house. "Anything we're gonna find on this monster is gonna be there."

////

It's been two days since she's been on a outing with the Doctor, and Amy Pond is getting bored. Not that Rory isn't interesting - he is - but he's getting bored, too.

The Doctor's been doing some repairs on the TARDIS after their little excursion to seventeenth century France where she got a little banged up, and there's no telling how long it's going to take to get back in tip-top shape.

Honestly, it might already be done, but the Doctor has no concept of time - at least, not the present timeline - and could show up two weeks from now, but from his perspective he would've seen them only two hours before.

Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey, and all that.

But, luckily for Amy, she hears the familiar sound of the TARDIS with its breaks on just after lunch.

////

"Man, this house is old," Dean says, looking at the house through the windshield and the fence around it as he drives into the grass to park the car.

The house is huge - probably three stories - and the roof was probably once a nice shade of brown. Now, there's holes in it, and the chimney on top is dusty and missing a couple bricks. Most of the windows are broken and/or boarded up. The entire house, which Dean thinks was probably white, has been almost completely overgrown by plants. It must've been pretty once.

"Well, it's been here 'for decades'," Sam says, getting out after Dean turns off the car. Dean and Cas follow suit.

After getting their rock salt guns and bags out of the trunk, they climb over the fence - Cas just teleports to the other side - and start to head toward the house.

It's surrounded by another fence, but this one is white and threaded through with more vine-like plants. It leads into an archway, also overgrown. Through it, they can see the front porch.

As Dean walks under it, he sees something white and human-like out of the corner of his eye and jumps back, aiming his gun at it. Sam busts out laughing when they realize what it is.

A statue.

"Who puts a statue there, anyway?!" Dean says angrily, causing Sam to laugh harder.

It's a angel crying into her hands, and it's positioned just beyond the archway, out of sight from people first walking in. There isn't even a matching one on the other side. It's just the one.

"You know her?" Sam asks Cas jokingly.

Cas' brows furrow. "No. It's a statue. Not a real angel."

They continue on, Sam still chuckling, Dean looking back at the statue, and Cas indifferent to it. Then, Sam says, "Hey, there's another one," pointing to a second, identical statue sitting around the side of the house.

"Weird," Dean mutters, continuing toward the front steps. Cas follows suit.

"Careful," Sam says. "You might fall through the porch."

Dean hesitates at Sam's words and tests the stairs gingerly. Cas and Sam walk in behind him. Save the creaking, they seem generally okay, but they do spot some holes in the porch that they're careful to avoid.

Dean pushes the door open, and it makes the worst creaking noise, but, surprisingly, it doesn't fall off at the hinges. "This place is already giving me the heebie jeebies."

"No, that was just the statues," Sam teases.

Dean rolls his eyes, going deeper into the house. "Sure, make fun of me now, but you're really gonna be laughing when one of those things creeps up and kills you from behind."

"They're just statues, Dean," Cas says as Sam laughs.

"They're creepy is what they are."

////

"So, my foot's totally stuck in there, right? I'm freaking out, the dog's having a seizure, and I still got half a pie left," the Doctor says, flipping switches and things on the TARDIS console.

Amy had simply asked him where he'd been the past two days, which caused him to launch into a whole story about his little excursion into the TARDIS. It got crazy, apparently.

"Well, what happened to the dog?" Rory asks.

The Doctor waves his hand. "Oh, he was alright. I got my foot out in just the nick of time and took him to the vet. Had a time of returning him, though, because it took me forever to find his owner."

"And the pie?"

"I lost it."

Amy's brows furrow. "You lost a whole pie?"

The Doctor shrugs. "Yeah. Just happens sometimes." Finally, he looks up from the console, a big grin on his face. "So, where to?"

Amy thinks for a moment as both boys look at her, knowing she'll have the final say no matter what they suggest. She grins. "Venice."

"What century?"

"You pick."

The Doctor, somehow, grins wider, then begins flipping switches on the console again, setting it to the right time. "Geronimo!" With that, he pulls a lever, sending them flying through time and space.

////

The Winchester boys and Cas continue on through the house, looking for anything out of the ordinary, but all they see is an old house. All the original furniture is still there, though it's all filled with holes and covered in dust and dirt, and the wallpaper is tattered and partly ripped off the walls. The entire place is a mess, but that's to be expected.

There are some places that aren't as dusty as they should be, especially in certain areas, but that's because of all the people who've been coming here to possibly see a ghost. Some of those people never came back.

After exploring the ground floor, they decide to head up the stairs.

They have holes in them, so they're careful to avoid those, but, surprisingly, they hold their weight. Sam goes off into one room, so Dean goes in the opposite direction. Cas opts to check out the hallway. Dean peaks into a small bathroom that definitely isn't operational, then turns into a bedroom and promptly screams.

Sam and Cas come hurrying over, then Sam starts laughing again when he sees another angel statue inside the bedroom.

"Why are these things everywhere?!" Dean shouts, having half a mind to shoot the thing out of spite.

"Better question: Why do they freak you out so much?" Sam asks.

"They're creepy!"

They eventually check the rest of the floor and find nothing else of interest, then go up to the third floor and find another bedroom, one empty room, and a final, large room in the back.

Amongst a couple boxes, which make them think this was a storage room, they find two more angle statues.

"I don't get it, did the guy just hoard 'em or something?" Dean says, already turning to leave. Sam can't help himself from laughing.

"Where are you going?" Cas asks, confused.

"Far away from here!"

////

When the Doctor, Amy, and Rory step out of the TARDIS, it's very obvious to them that they're not in Venice.

"Did you set it to the right place?" Rory asks, looking at the overgrown house to the left, then the tall, newer-looking fence to their right.

"Yes, I'm sure I did," the Doctor replies, also looking at their surroundings. "The TARDIS must've sent us here instead."

"But why?" Amy asks.

The Doctor pulls out his sonic screwdriver and sweeps it around, then looks at the reading. "I don't know... and I really don't like not knowing."

He starts moving around the side of the house, looking for the front door, so Amy and Rory have no choice but to follow.

It doesn't take them long to find it, but they also figure out why the TARDIS sent them here when they do.

They can see two Weeping Angels in the open doorway.

////

Sam and Cas can't even catch up with Dean as he heads back down the stairs as quickly as possible. Sam can't stop laughing no matter how hard he's trying not to.

"I say we just burn the whole house down and call it a day," Dean says, starting down the stairs to the ground floor.

He swings around the banister as he reaches the floor, turning to head directly out the front door, but he stops short with yet another scream. Cas hurries down next to him.

Sam starts laughing harder as he reaches the floor, too. "What? Did we miss one down here?"

But the smile is wiped off his face as soon as he sees the statues, too.

There's two of them, and they aren't crying anymore. They're just inside the house, reaching forward, toward them. Their mouths, which are filled with pointed teeth, are open as if they're growling or something, and their eyes are angry and pupil-less.

"I told you! I told you!" Dean shouts.

"Doctor, there's someone in there." The voice gives them pause. It came from outside, from a British woman.

Before Sam, Dean, or Cas can say anything, a weird British man in a bow tie, holding some stick-shaped child's toy, comes into the room, going around the angels. "Whatever you do, don't look away from them, and don't blink."

Dean, still in shock and honestly freaked out by the statues, listens to the strange man just in case he actually knows what he's talking about. Sam and Cas do, too.

"Who are you?" Dean asks.

Two more people - one a woman, so the voice they heard before - come in now, giving the angels a wide berth, as the man answers. "I'm the Doctor-"

Cas' brows furrow as he tilts his head in confusion. "The Doctor?"

"The Doctor?" Sam says.

"Doctor who?" Dean asks.

The man smiles. "Just the Doctor."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," Dean replies.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," the woman says.

The Doctor actually looks hurt. "Hey!"

"Can we focus on the real problem, please?!" Dean shouts. His eyes are already watering from keeping them open.

The Doctor looks at the Weeping Angels as if he forgot they were there. "Right! Yes, let's do that! Okay!" He, surprisingly, goes quiet for a few moments, then says, "Honestly, I have no idea what- oh, blimey, there's more!" When no one was looking, three more angels appeared on the stairs. "Amy, Rory, get eyes on those. Okay, we can figure this out..."

"How do we kill them?" Sam asks, trying to find a way out of the situation as he basically winks at the angel to keep his eyes from drying out.

The Doctor stops, whipping around to look at Sam. "Kill? No, I don't like that word. I don't do that. That's not who I am. Are we clear on that?"

Sam, hearing the Doctor's tone, nods immediately. Cas, however, asks, "Why not?"

"Why not?" the Doctor repeats. "What kind of question is that? Who are you people, anyway?"

"We're hunters," Dean says. This man, at the moment, is their only way out of this, so lying to him isn't gonna get them anywhere.

"Like... animal hunting?" the woman - Amy - asks.

"Um, no," Sam says. "Monsters."

"So... you kill monsters?" the other man - Rory - says.

"Yeah," Dean says, surprised at how easily they accepted that.

"Interesting..." the Doctor trails off.

"So, have you figured out how to get us out of this?" Sam asks, almost sheepishly.

The Doctor jumps up. "Right, that, yes! Okay! I've dealt with Weeping Angels many times before, and I think I might be able to recreate my solution from a few years ago..." He thinks for a few moments, then says, "I'll be right back."

With that, he goes back outside.

"He's coming back, right?" Sam asks.

"Probably," Rory replies.

A few moments later, instead of the Doctor, they hear a very strange, almost indescribable pulsing noise. Beside them, a blue police box is materializing, and as soon as it does, the door swings open with a creak and the Doctor pops out. "Hello. Me again. I need everyone to run inside here as fast as you possibly can when I say go. Okay? Okay... Go!"

Sam, Dean, Cas, Amy, and Rory all turn and sprint into the box, the Winchesters and Cas knowing that it's probably a stupid and crazy thing to do, but they have no other options.

All of them trip over each other once inside the box, except for Rory, who manages to stay upright and shut the doors. Immediately, the entire room starts shaking.

Hold on.

Room?

"Wh-What?" Dean stutters out. "It's... It's bigger on the inside?"

The Doctor smiles, flipping switches on the console in the middle of the room. "You're in the TARDIS. Time and Relative Dimensions in Space."

"Dimensions?" Sam asks. The room is still shaking.

"Yeah," the Doctor replies. "Bit difficult to explain in detail at the moment. I am an alien, this is my time-traveling spaceship, and it's currently being attacked by other aliens called Weeping Angels."

"Alien?" Cas says.

However, the Doctor doesn't respond. He's still flipping switches and pulling levers. Amy and Rory are trying to stand, but Sam, Dean, and Cas are in too much shock to even think about attempting.

Eventually, the sound starts ringing out again and the shaking slowly stops. Sam, Dean, and Cas finally stand on shaky legs.

"Okay. I'm gonna need that explanation now," Dean says.

////

"I still don't understand," Rory says. "An angel of the Lord?"

"Well, we still don't really understand the whole alien-time-travel thing, either," Dean replies.

Rory sighs. "Honestly, sometimes, neither do I."

"Well, we better be off," the Doctor says. "You can go... get your monsters, we'll go get ours. You know how to reach me if you need me."

"And you know how to reach us," Sam says.

"As a last resort, yes."

Sam and Dean laugh. Cas is still confused.

"Later, Doctor," Dean says, opening the driver's side door to the Impala.

"Later," the Doctor replies. Then, he remarks to Amy and Rory. "I've never said goodbye that way before. Makes me sound cool..."

"No, it doesn't," Amy says.

As the Winchesters and Castiel drive off, Dean honks the horn as another goodbye. Then, the Doctor, Amy, and Rory make their way back to the TARDIS.

Rory sighs. "So, now that we've saved the American lumberjacks, can we go to Venice?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 194 30
I'm not the greatest at writing, always failing LA. But I couldn't hold back because I am a huge Percy Jackson fan, and I don't know how to let go of...
15.7K 271 56
The title basically says it all. I am doing a bunch of fandoms including: Marvel PJO Harry Potter DC DCTV/CW Sherlock She-Ra Greys Anatomy And more I...
34.4K 329 91
REQUESTS OPEN This is my third book of one- shot or mini series on different fandoms. I will be accepting requests but only for the certain fandoms...
779 42 26
Well, it's a group of one shots, preferences and imagines that I wrote on Tumblr and notes before so I'll post them here so that my work won't be los...