Fight for Love (Taehyung x Re...

By gukhyunjae

"I'm sorry." I'm getting kind of tired hearing that over and over. DO NOT COPY © • Started on May 9, 2019 • •... More

characters
chapter 1 | how I live
chapter 2 | play my game
chapter 3 | stop this now
chapter 4 | harsh news
chapter 5 | isn't it a shocker
chapter 6 | our first date
chapter 7 | don't tell me
chapter 8 | another chance
chapter 9 | once upon a time
chapter 11 | our moment
chapter 12 | one for me?
chapter 13 | new to everything
chapter 14 | always problems
chapter 15 | safe or not
chapter 16 | releasing mine
chapter 17 | fine by me
chapter 18 | capturing time
chapter 19 | don't leave me
chapter 20 | not what I want
chapter 21 | heart attack
chapter 22 | just another day
chapter 23 | care for babies
chapter 24 | one less problem
chapter 25 | everything's okay?
chapter 26 | i'm not okay
chapter 27 | two is better than one
chapter 28 | what's happening?
chapter 29 | gotta go
chapter 30 | moving back
chapter 31 | let this slide ⚠️
chapter 32 | breathless
chapter 33 | life's a party
chapter 34 | not anymore
chapter 35 | surprise!
chapter 36 | it's about time
chapter 37 | pick what's yours
chapter 38 | not my thing
chapter 39 | goodbye
chapter 40 | think straight
chapter 41 | the one
chapter 42 | story that won't end
chapter 43 | happy ending

chapter 10 | future references

10 0 0
By gukhyunjae

Minseo's POV

--- Two Hours Later ---

"She's still not here. Aren't we just wasting time?" Jin says and I sigh. Two hours have already passed and the boy had stopped crying but he seemed tired. Suddenly, his stomach grumbled. He must be hungry. I bit the inside of my cheek anxiously before making up my mind.

"Excuse me, sir?" I say to one of the owners and he walks over.

"Yes?"

"Chan-ho's missing his mother. But he's hungry right now. Could I go with him to the restaurant and get food? I promise I'll be back." I said and he nods his head.

"Of course. Umm... How about, just in case, his mom comes back? We should do something." He says and I let out a heavy sigh thinking.

"How about I give you my phone number so once she comes, you could call me?" I said and he nods and walks away to get a pen and a piece of paper. I write my number on it as he bows and leaves.

"Chanho-ah. Noona will buy you food. I'm Minseo but you can call me anything you want, okay? Are you hungry?" I said and he looks at me blankly.

"Do you not trust me? It's okay if you don't. You could stay with the ahjussis over there and I could go get you food." I said and he pouts shaking his head.

"You're nice, noona." He says and I smile.

"Thank you. You want me to carry you or do you want noona to hold your hand?" I said and he holds one hand up so I smile taking his hand.

"What do you want to eat, Chanho-ah?"

"Ice cream." He says cutely. I smile at him before walking along to the foods area. As soon as we reached there, the one who acted more like the kid was Jin. Jin and Chanho both run up to the sign. But being a little bit more mature, Jin picked Chanho up while Chanho struggled wanting to get out of his hands.

"Yah! Yah! I'm buying you ice cream." Jin says. Chanho giggles before calming down. I walk up to them as I held Chanho's hand.

"It's okay. Noona's here. He's my friend and he's nice. What flavor do you want?" I said and he looks at me confused.

Taehyung's POV

"Bruh. I get Tae, you and Jungkook are fighting for her but dude. You got competition. They practically already look like a family." Namjoon says and I pout at him. I couldn't lie and say I was okay. I had to admit that I was jealous. I couldn't help but look at Minseo who was so happy looking at Chanho. I had always wished that by another year in our relationship, that I would propose and we would have the cutest children ever. But I guess I missed my chance. I mean I'm still trying. I have to fight for her. I just have to.

Minseo's POV

"There's vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, green tea, honey, and black sesame. You probably don't even know what that is. Umm.. But yeah.. Which one do you want?"

"Strawbewwy." He says so I nod.

"Me too." I say smiling and high fiving him. Jin looks at me and points at the green tea for him so I nod my head.

"Okay. Hold on. I'll get you both one, okay? Anyone else?" I say looking behind before getting in line. They all rush over.

"I'll pay for you." Jungkook says and I smile at him but get blocked by Taehyung.

"I'll pay." He says so I nod my head. Taehyung looks at me in the eyes before looking at Chanho who was in Jin's arms.

"I want vanilla." Jimin says.

"Me too!" Hoseok says.

"I want green tea." Namjoon says along with Yoongi too. I look over to Taehyung and then at Jungkook.

"I'll have the chocolate." Jungkook says so I nod taking everyone's orders. I don't know how old Minseo survived this. They all eat so much and so many different things. I nod my head recapping everything. Jin hands Chanho to Taehyung so we both walk up in line. Again, Chanho squirms and tries to get out of his arms but I stop him as it's dangerous.

"Chanho-ah. This is Taehyung, my oth-"

"Boyfriend." Taehyung says interrupting. I look up at him shocked.

"Do you know what that is, Chanho-ah?" He says baby talking to him as Chanho nods.

"Yeah. Appa used to be that to eomma before they got married." He says and I smile at him as I couldn't yell in front of Chanho. Taehyung looks at me before smiling at me. I couldn't lie. He is so good looking. But he seems just.. Too.. Too perfect.

"Hi. Sorry for the wait."

"No worries. We had a good chat out here." Taehyung says looking at me. Chanho squirms his way out of his Taehyung's hands finally as he snuck in between Taehyung and I holding both our hands. He giggles making me smile.

"So, your order?" The cashier say smiling.

"Umm. Yes. We'll have one chocolate. Three green teas. Two vanillas. And?" Taehyung says looking at me.

"Strawberry." I said.

"And three strawberries but one of them kids size." He says as the cashier clicks on some things.

"I gave you guys a discount for the family item. Your son is so adorable." She says and I blush at the comment.

"Oh, he's n-"

"Thank you." Taehyung says. Why does he keep saying stuff like this? It's making me flustered.

"It will be a total of 51,153 won." She says. (This is like $45.) Taehyung hands her his card.

Jin's POV

--- A While After ---

"Seeing Taehyung jealous is really funny." Hoseok says as we all nod along.

"He saw you, Minseo, and that kid together and got jealous because we called you guys a family." Jimin says laughing.

"Yah! Stop teasing him. You guys talk too much." I said. Suddenly, the ice cream came so I rushed over there. We each got our own ice creams.

"Says you." I swear I heard it.

Minseo's POV

"Do you like it, Chanho-ah?" I say and he grins.

"Ahaha... We all have strawberry." He says giggling so cutely.

"That's right. We both love strawberries." I said and he nods. I check my phone to check the time and it was already 5 at night. As if on time, I get a call. I instantly answer.

Minseo: "Hello?"

Mom: "Hi. I'm Chanho's mother."

Minseo: "Hi. I'm Minseo. Don't worry, eommoni. He's with me right now. I hope it was okay with you but I got him ice cream because he was really hungry. But looking at the time right now, I think he's still okay for eating dinner."

Mom: "Oh! Thank god. Minseo. You are an angel. Thank you so much. Oh my god."

Minseo: "No. Not a problem. Chanho is a sweet kid."

Mom: "I will pay you back. I'm so sorry."

Minseo: "No! Don't be sorry.. Everyone makes a mistake.. Let's just be glad he didn't go to someone bad."

Mom: "Are you for sure? I'll actually pay you. You took care of my son."

Minseo: "Just make sure this never happens again. May I ask where you were?"

Mom: "We came with a group as a field trip and I went to go the bathroom. I asked one of the leaders to look after him but I'm assuming he ran off while they weren't looking."

Minseo: "We called through a speaker. Did you not hear us?"

Mom: "No, you see. We were at the other side of the temple. I really thought he was kidnapped."

Minseo: "Oh no. He's safe. Would you like to see him?"

Mom: "Would you really?"

Minseo: "Yeah. Of course. Let me just put you on facetime."

Chanho: "Eomma?"

Mom: "CHANHO-AH!"

Chanho: "Eomma!"

Mom: "Eomma will see you soon, okay? Did noona take good care of you?"

Chanho: "Noona's the best. Her and her best friends and her boyfriend all played with me. Her boyfriend even bought me STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM!"

Mom: "I'm glad. Did you thank noona?"

Chanho: "Thank you, noona."

Minseo: "Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I purposefully made this as part of the story but how can a mother lose her son or daughter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 7K 38
"It was just a mistake Jimin, I'm sorry" "You can't tell me you didn't feel anything!" Where two boys fall in love, but one keeps denying it. (BTS EX...
136K 5.5K 37
| Post Break-Up "That's bullshit Jimin, Taemin is just as much of a responsibility for me, as he is yours, he's our son, not just yours." -Two Years...
377K 18.4K 29
"I'm Kim Seokjin, what's your name?" "I'm Kim Namjoon." "Nice to meet you Namjoon! I'm your new neighbor." ≫ In which a man is heart broken and meet...
3.3K 86 20
completed as of november 2017 :)))