Sleeping Dragon (Naruto Fanfi...

נכתב על ידי becky157689

Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burde... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 24

9.5K 367 61
נכתב על ידי becky157689

Chapter 24

Third POV

Kakashi stood tense, his multicoloured eyes narrowed, as he watched Suki fall to the ground in a heap and as the mysterious man bent forward to pick her up, bridle style. Kakashi knew that something was weird about this mission from the start but he didn't expect the danger factor to escalate to such a level.

When Suki had exclaimed that this was her village they were about to break into, he believed her instantly.. although he couldn't understand why she wouldn't tell them from the beginning... then things could have ended differently.

Kakashi came out from his thoughts as he noticed the ninjas surrounding them begin to move out. With a swift movement of his wrist, he threw a kunai with deadly accuracy towards Hiroshis feet. While he succeeded in stopping the mysterious man, he didn't have any clue as to how he would get Suki away from hom. 'Why is this man after her in the first place?' was one of the many questions floating around his mind: it was the most important one at that.

Finally finding his voice, Kakashi spoke. "Who are you? and what do you want with Suki?" Hiroshi turned his crimson eyes toward the copy cat ninja and looked him over before scoffing inaudibly. Ignoring the formers asked question, Hiroshi went on about something that Kakashi was clueless towards. "Caelestine Levana Draco.. she has really strung you fools along hasn't she" Everyone stopped to listen as the conversation drifted towards Suki.

They all strained their ears as the weird, attractive man just called Suki, Caelestine Levana Draco. "What do you mean?" Ino practically screeched. She, as well as everyone, was becoming very confused as the situation continued to become out of hand. Well, except for Kakashi, Guy and two others since they already knew what Suki's real name is. Although.. the unconscious girl had no clue that there were more people who knew who she really was.

"You heard me. Anyway, you should go back to your village already and stay out of this. If you don't... well, you'll only be on your way to your death. That's what happens when your around 'The Lady' Caelestine, unfortune follows her like a puppy following its owner" The two female.genin (Ino and Hinata) flinched at the harshness of Hiroshi's tone, while the others all began to glare. They all liked her, especially some certain people in perhaps a different way, and they hated the fact that he spoke about her that way.

Before Kakashi, or anyone for that matter, could even open their mouths to retort, Hiroshi disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The other remaining enemy ninja following suit.

The Konoha group simply stood there, dumbfounded, not uttering a single world.

The first to snap out of it was of course Kakashi - who was already thinking of way to get his student back. "Guy-sensei!" Lee began, crying hos eyes out while sniffing his nose. "What are we going to do? Suki-chan was taken" With a glance at Kakashi, who nodded and the two had a conversation through their eyes, Guy grinned, his white teeth sparkling.

"We will get our youthfull princess back of course!-" "Yeh you say that, but how are we going to do it exactly? its not like they left us a trail to follow after" Shikamaru, as usual, was the only one thinking straightly and began coming up with a stratagy to get his Suki back. 'Wait! She's not mine' He shook his head from stupid thought and turned to kakashi, awaiting the man's answer.

Kakashi nodded "Shikamaru's right. I'll call Pakkun and see if he can pick up Caelestines scent. Guy, you try and break the barrier surrounding the katsureki village, maybe we could get some information on this Hiroshi guy. The rest of you guys search the area to see if anymore of those guys are left and then we'll go back to the Matsuri village and see who Kotaro really is" With a few 'yeh's and nods from the others, everyone set to work. Although, to those who didn't know that Suki was really called Caelestine, well... they were confused.

Suki's POV.. Sometime later?

*Drip Drip Drip*

My eyes fluttered open and I instantly shot up, although that seemed to have not been such a good idea as a bout of pain flashed through the back of my head. "Urgh! That's definitely something no one would want to wake up to" I murmerwd to myself in anything but a whisper.

'Cael... you do know where we are right?' Shiros voice came from the blankness of my kind. It was calming, in the least, to hear a familiar voice after being kidnapped.. in such a lovely mannor as well. Note the sarcasm.

"yeh.. I think my guess would be spot on. *sigh* well, we should fond a way out of here in the least huh?" 'how right you are milady. But, before you do so.. I should inform you that before leaving, I snagged a bit of the ninja you were fightings' cloak. Kakashi should be able to find us so it would definitely be in our best interest to meet them half way' A smirk made its way onto my face at the mere thought of how angry Hiroshi would be if he found out I was gone before he could even finish say the word jinchuuriki.

Giving a huff of annoyance at my stupid situation, I stood up from the... bed... I was laying on and glanced around the room to see if there's any way out. Of course. there is a door, but jaishin knows If that's locked or got an alarm on it. I wouldn't want anyone coming down to give me an unnecessary fight.

What I did not seem to notice was that I was out of my shinobi uniform and was instead wearing an almost fully transparent white dress. The sleeves went down to my elbows, where a thick string came out and fell down the rest of my arms. While the skirt of the dress fanned out from the waist until around mid-thigh. Mind you, when I walked in front of a full body mirror I was not a happy bunny. Shiro, however, seemed to be quiet entertained with my, now even worse situation and full out laughed from her place in the back of my mind.

With a scowl now gracing my features, I shot back 'shut up.. what would you feel like if you awoke to such a slutty attire?' 'Hunny..' she started, amusement clear in her voice 'I'm a dragon, I don't wear dresses. besides, if I were you, I wouldn't get kidnapped in the first place' '...Low blow Shiro... low blow...' I shook my head, ignoring the mirror any further so that I wouldn't have to see myself in such clothing anymore and began my way towards a ventilation just above the door.

As I found myself standing below said ventilation, I wondered if I still had my Chakra, because if not I'm in trouble. 'try it out instead of just thinking about it'.Rolling ky eyes in annoyance, began to channle my Chakra into my balled up fists. After a moment I was worrying, as it wasn't coming. However, soon after it did and I found myself grinning. "phew, for a second there I thought I was going to be in some real trouble hehe" I could practically see the eye roll Shiro just (most probably) did.

With a small push of chakra towards my feet, I make my way up the wall, vertically, and smashed open the bars between me and freedom. I have to say though, that I'd there was any less room, I woulsnt be able to fit. But, luckily I'm smaller than the average female of my age.

I smirked and began crawling through the darkness, feeling ever so slightly claustrophobic and I began to wonder who would face me on the other side... or perhaps... what?

Third POV

A few hours prior with Kakashi and the others.

Kakashi had met up with the others of his team to see what they may have found while Guy was still busy with trying to brake down the barrier. It was seemingly tougher than he had first thought it would be and he wondered if what Suki was saying was true.. that the barrier would never brake unless she broke it. With a huff, he continued his mission shouting out "I will beat you with the power of youth!"

Meanwhile...

"So, did you find anything Kakashi-sensei?" Was the first thing Ino asked as said masked man approached them.

Kakashi sighed a looong sigh and nodded "yeh, Pakkun found a piece of cloth from Suki's attackers cloak. We'll be able to track them down and hopefully get our lost little kidnappee back" the masked man glanced over the group before him with narrowed eyes as he saw the mischievous smirks some of the genin wore.

"Whay'd you do?" since he noticed that no one else was going to speak up, Sasuke decided to inform hos sensei of their findings. "*clears throat* well, we found a spy that wore the same cloaks as the ones that took Suki" Kakashi raised an eyebrow as of to say: well, where is he/she?

Stepping to the side, Kakashi got a clear view of the tied up spy. He couldn't stop the sadistic smile.from gracing the handsome features under his mask. Some of the genin looked away, slightly creeped out, while the remaining simply raised a questionable eyebrow. However, all of them thought the exact same thing.

"What does he plan to do with the poor guy?"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.4K 44
At only 7 years old, Yuki was abandoned by her village at a young age after an act of self defense to save her life was misconstrued for cold blooded...
275K 8.2K 40
Amaya Ookami, a girl who has been abused by her step father for 11 years straight. But even through those harsh times she found a way to calm her sor...
119K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...
113K 2.9K 21
What happens when everyone hates you and you don't know what to do? Well this is a story about how Amy a 12 year old girl wishes that she was in Naru...