What's Cookin

By wolfxrain

A cook book where I share with you my famous recipes that my friends and family have fallen in love with. All... More

Paprika Chicken and Rice
Lasagna
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Pickle Soup
Requests!
Double Chocolate Mousse Cake
Kimchi Jigae (Kimchi Stew)
Spicy Korean Chicken
Whipped Cream Icing
Bibimbap

Honey Cilantro Salmon

58 1 0
By wolfxrain

Contrary to how it sounds, adding cilantro on Salmon, the honey really balances it out and the overall flavor is just so, well....flavorful! If you are not a cilantro fan, this recipe is still good without it. 

*And yes, the pictures for every single recipe in this book are my own. (:

Ingredients:

-1 lb salmon

-1 tablespoon olive oil

-salt and pepper

-2 tablespoons honey

-1 tablespoon lime juice freshly squeezed

-2 tablespoons cilantro , fresh, chopped

-3 garlic cloves minced

Directions:

Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 F.

Step 2: Pat the salmon dry. Brush with 1 tablespoon of olive oil from all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a large piece of foil. Fold foil sides and ends up (1 or 2 inches high) tightly around the salmon. Place the salmon in foil on a baking sheet.

Step 3: In a small bowl, combine honey, lime juice, chopped cilantro, and garlic. Mix to combine. Spread this mixture over the salmon.

Step 4: Do not cover salmon with foil, leave it open (with foil sides up) and bake it just like that, at 400 F for 15-20 minutes.

Step 5: Carefully remove salmon from foil, separating the salmon from the skin which will remain stuck to the foil. Place the salmon onto a serving plate. Carefully scoop the sauce from around the salmon and pour over the salmon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 769 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
6M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
439K 6K 30
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
104K 5.1K 28
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ ? " "𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐-π’”π’π’“π’“π’š π’‰π’š-𝒉...