Desire ☆ Timothée Chalamet

By dezbrooks

Daisy Cohen, a 17 year old with a dream is finally getting recognition for her amazing leading role in an ind... More

☆ | background | ☆
| 1 | sleepless nights
| 2 | renovate
| 3 | late to the party
| 4 | hotels and high school
| 5 | golden globes
| 6 | smooth moves
| 7 | stalker alert
| 8 | hang on
| 9 | numb
| 10 | that's what friends are for
| 11 | sketchy or sweet
| 12 | nightmares
| 13 | love and hate
| 14 | a mermaid?
| 15 | back again
| 16 | stressed
| 17 | it will be fun
| 18 | winter formal
| 19 | studying
| 20 | indoors
| 21 | happy birthday?
| 22 | privacy
| 23 | packing and panicking
| 24 | fix it
| 25 | fear
| 26 | cherish it
| 27 | nice to have some company
| 28| magic
| 29 | what's right and wrong?
| 30 | home
| 31 | party?
| 32 | endless apologies
| 33 | one lucky girl
| 34 | the good or the bad
| 35 | bullshit
| 36 | i promise
| 37 | dry your tears
| 38 | falling, hard
| 39 | hit the road
| 40 | not in a rush
| 41 | lesson learned
| 42 | sleep deprived
| 43 | keep my secret?
| 44 | distance
| 45 | giving up
| 46 | not a full reunion
| 47 | gone
| 48 | chaos
| 49 | gut feeling
| 50| separate paths
| 51 | lies
| 52 | selfish reasons
| 53 | okay again
| 54 | starvation
| 55 | fighting forever
| 56 | scrambled eggs
| 57 | making amends
| 58 | graduation and new begginings
| 59 | believe me
| 60 | new york city
| 61 | intoxicated
| 63 | too late
| 64 | anger
| 65 | you need to be sober for this
| 66 | hopeless case
| 67 | better now
| 68 | waiting game
Epilogue
i wrote another timmy fanfic ;)
Something I've Been Wanting To Say

| 62 | fists and fights

6K 123 128
By dezbrooks

In another club, on another dance floor, in another crowd of sweaty bodies Daisy was found in the midst of drunk, carefree people. Except she wasn't dancing. She was stood still with a drink in her hands as she took large swigs of the bottle every few seconds.

Skylar was with her this time, not because she was invited, but because she chased after her best friend knowing damn well that she was about to do something stupid. And that stupid something was going to a club and getting hammered. 'This is the fourth time this week you've gotten drunk.' Skylar says annoyed as she grabs the bottle from her best friends hand.

Daisy had a tight grip on the glass bottle and she refused to let Skylar have it unless she was going to take a drink of it herself. But she knew better, and she knew that Sky was not going to have a drink of her vodka so she kept a tight hold on it. 'I'm not drunk Sky. I'm not even tipsy yet.' She tells Skylar as her words slur.

Skylar rolls her eyes. Drunk wasn't a good look on Daisy. Because instead of being a normal person and having a few shots and letting loose, she would drink an entire bottle and ask for more, and more, and more.

It was tragic.

All of this over some dumb boy. Skylar thought. But then she realized that it wasn't just over Timothée. It was everything mixed in all together.

It was about the fact that her father was getting worse and worse, about how the scandal might have been solved but people won't stop talking about it, and they haven't stopped asking her about it either. About how Kaden has been controlling Daisy and yelling at her all the time because he's afraid she'll fall in the same hole that Harvey fell in, but Daisy doesn't care. And to top it all off. It's also about how Pierre is in Los Angeles with his mom and dad and all Daisy wants is to cry on her brother's shoulder because he is the only one who will understand. Because he was betrayed by someone he loved once too.

So maybe it wasn't just about a boy. Maybe it was more than that.

But that doesn't mean that Timothée didn't play a huge role in Daisy's new fondness over alcohol.

Because he did.

He played a goddamn ginormous role in her new obsession.

***

'Come on Timothée, can't you have fun for once?' Julien asks as he is getting ready to leave Timothée's dreary apartment. Ever since Daisy and Timothée broke up Timothée has been so boring and dull to hang out with and Julien keeps asking him to go out and have fun and meet girls. But of course Timothée refuses to do that.

'I don't want to meet a girl and fall in love again.' Timothée says rolling his eyes. 'Don't you get it Julien, I'm still in love with Daisy.' Timothée says trying to get his idiot best friend to understand.

But Julien does understand. He understands perfectly. 'Okay. I get it, you don't want to start a new relationship with any other girl who isn't Daisy. But I didn't ask you to come with me to the club so you can find a girl. I asked you to come with me so we can get drunk and dance and be idiots for a night.'

And surprisingly enough, the offer was tempting to Timothée and he decided that although getting drunk for a night wouldn't solve his problems, it might help him forget them for a moment or two.

'So are you coming?' Julien asks, with his coat already on and his hand on Timothée's door knob ready to leave.

'No. I think I'd rather stay home and watch sad movies.' Timothée says reaching for the remote and turning on his television.

Julien sighs. 'Suit yourself buddy, but the offer still stands if you change your mind.'

And with that Timothée waves Julien goodbye and he is left in his depressing apartment watching depressing movies all by himself.

***

'Daisy this is insane I need to call Kaden.' Skylar panics as one hand holds Daisy's hair up and the other rubs her back.

Daisy had been throwing up nonstop for an entire hour. She was stuck in a bathroom stall letting out all the alcohol in her system with Skylar by her side not knowing what the hell to do.

'Skylar please don't call Kaden, he'll kill me.' Daisy says after letting out a good amount of vomit from her system. She still felt nauseous but she decided to lean back on the wall and look her best friend in the eyes instead.

Skylar shakes her head. 'No he won't kill you, he'll kill me if he finds out that I'm here with you and I haven't told him.' Skylar explains resting her head on the wall beside Daisy and letting out a shaky sigh. 'Kaden told me to tell him if you were doing stupid shit but I'm a good friend and I haven't said a word.'

'Yeah so stay a good friend and keep your mouth shut about this because I've had enough from Kaden.' Daisy looks at Sky with a cross look on her face. She felt annoyed with her for some reason. She just hated being chased everywhere and chastised and she hated that Skylar and Kaden kept telling her what to do all the time.

The bathroom was silent, one reason for that would be because all the stalls were empty but theirs and the other reason would be because Skylar didn't know what to do. She felt defeated as she kept looking over at Daisy who was obviously holding back tears and a lot of other emotions.

She just wishes she could take some of Daisy's pain away. Just for one night. And she knows that Kaden wishes he could too. Because watching Daisy break over and over again was so hard for her. First it was over Harvey, then over her father, then over Harvey again when he died, and now over Timothée and the scandal and everything else. When was this girl going to get a break?

'He's only looking out for you, you know?' Skylar manages to say. And she is referring to Kaden. She wants Daisy to know that her older brother only means well.

But Daisy doesn't answer, instead she begins coughing aggressively and gagging multiple times until what she believes is the last bit of throw up exits her system.

Skylar has had enough of watching Daisy suffer for one night so she storms out of the stall with her phone in her hand ready to dial Kaden's number so he can come all the way to the club to save the day.

***

Timothée is racing to the club that Julien invited him to earlier. He specifically said he didn't want to go but after Julien called him admitting that he was drunk and he had no one to drive him back home Timothée was forced to go there and bring his best friend back home safely himself.

Of course inventions like Uber or a taxi exist for those reasons but Julien is broke and Timothée is well aware of his best friends financial state so he drives to the club as fast he can and once he reaches it he readies himself for a hunt.

As Timothée shoves past crowds and crowds of people he studies each of their faces in search of Julien. He tries calling Julien multiple times but his phone is off, meaning it probably died. After a good few minutes of searching he spots Julien exiting the men's restroom.

He heads over there ready to grab his best friend and dash, but as he heads towards Julien he watches a girl stagger out of the women's restroom with her hand over her mouth. She kept hugging her stomach, like she was about to be sick, and she kept holding a hand over her mouth.

Even from so far away Timothée could recognize her brown locks and her curvy body. She really was a sight for sore eyes, and after weeks of silence, seeing her again awakened a feeling in him that he had long forgotten. It was lust and desire, but it was also pain. A lot and a lot of pain.

Because he could never forgive himself for hurting her.

He had forgotten all about Julien as he watches her wobble all the way towards the bartender to order a drink. Judging by the way she walked Timothée could assume that she was incredibly drunk and that was not her first drink of the night, but a drink after many many others.

A part of him wants to walk over there, to say something, to do something. But he is unable to bring himself to do it. So he turns around and he spots Julien at the same spot he was in moments ago.

He grabs Julien's arm and lets him place it over his shoulder. 'Come on buddy. Let's get you home.' He says patting his friend on the back and Julien obeys Timothée and lets him lead the two of them out of the club.

***

Daisy knows she shouldn't be having more shots, but she downs them anyways and she decides to wait until Skylar finds her and tells her to stop. Because she sure as hell isn't stopping on her own.

The vomit she released sobered her up a bit, and she just needed more alcohol. It was her new best friend, her new distraction. It was a new way for her to escape reality.

She loved the way it burned as it went down her throat, the way it awakened her senses, the way it made her body looser and her mind calmer. It did so many good things for her, and for a moment she understood why Harvey loved it so much.

It's because it did more good than it did bad.

Sure it can kill you, sure it can make you do things you don't mean to do, and sure it can give you a horrible hangover when you wake up in the morning.

But it also helps you let go of all your problems, it helps you forget for a minute so you can live in the moment. It was Daisy's best and only distraction from all the horrible shit in her life. So she held onto it.

Daisy's about to ask for another drink but a pair of hands squeezing her hips brings her to a complete halt. 'Wow, you're the sexiest thing I've seen all night.' A voice whispers into her ear.

It was a man and his voice gave her goosebumps, not the good kind the bad kind. He has his entire body pressed up against her back and his chin rested on her shoulder. 'So gorgeous.' He mumbles as he squeezes her hips even more and turns her around so she can face him.

Daisy faces a stranger, his eyes are a terrifying blue and his expression makes her want to cry all of a sudden. As he begins to feel parts of her body that shouldn't be felt and as he pulls her closer and closer and closer to him she feels as though she can no longer breathe.

'Stop.' She manages to say, but her voice is muffled because her throat feels dry and her cheeks are now stained with tears. The music is too loud, and he couldn't have heard her. 'Get off of me!' Her voice is louder this time and she knows he has heard her because his grip on her is stronger and now his hands have found her ass and he is squeezing it and bringing her so close that there isn't even an inch of space between them.

Daisy goes weak in his arms, her memories return and she is reminded of her constant nightmares of the one night that she can never forget. She fears that this man will do the same to her, maybe worse so she bangs harshly on his chest and pushes herself off. 'GET OFF OF ME!' She screams this time, loud enough for the people close to them to hear.

And she is about to yell it out one more time but she doesn't have to because in an instant his grip on her has loosened and she watches him trip backwards after being shoved away by somebody. 'SHE TOLD YOU TO GET OFF OF HER ASSHOLE!' someone screams, his voice vicious and filled with rage but also sounding awfully familiar.

The man who had his hands on Daisy has finally steadied himself and he furrows his eyebrows in confusion. 'What's wrong with you man, I was just trying to have some fun.' He says as an attempt to justify what he just did to Daisy.

'Fun? Are you kidding me?!' The other man says outraged, his hands turn into fists and he is trying to hold back the rage that is filling him.

'Yeah. Fun. If you wanted a piece of her too you could have asked. You don't have to fight me man.. I don't mind sharing.' In an instant the man is being held by his collar, he is pushed all the way to the ground then punched multiple times by a very angry fist.

The punches come in full force, one after the after the other, after the other. It was horrific. Daisy watches in horror, and so do a crowd of people who have now gathered around the two boys and the drunk girl who is watching them with fear in her eyes.

Eventually the violence ends, and the man stands up looking straight at Daisy with the saddest look in his eyes. His eyes were green and big and so damn pretty. And she got lost in them, just like the first time she ever laid eyes on him.

Daisy is so shocked and so confused. Thoughts race through her mind in an instant and she can't help but stare at him with a puzzled expression. Why is he here? How did he find me? Is he okay? Do I say something? Do I thank him?

Timothée is quiet, just like he was on the night Daisy found him with his head rested on the wooden door of her apartment. His eyes are glassy and his fists are bloody and messed up after the impact they just made on the other man's face.

'I'm so sorry.' He simply says before quickly turning around and walking into the crowd of people, going as far away from her as possible. Daisy's heart beats rapidly in her chest, she was full of shock after what she just witnessed Timothée do. She wants to call out for him, to chase after him.

But she doesn't. Because as much as she might love him still and miss him. It was too late. He was too late.

___________________

Hope you guys enjoyed, as always I try to put my all into updating for you guys so I really hope the chapter was nice and didn't bore any of you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.5K 14
✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ a young artist living in manhattan, new york, goes through the ten steps to having a relationship with a hand...
2.1M 45.2K 103
in which a girl with a love for peaches discovers a movie she becomes obsessed with and befriends timothèe chalamet in the weirdest way or a girl and...
491 19 10
IN WHICH two of the most french sounding actors fall into complicated love OR IN WHICH juliette laurent has known timothee chalamet for over two de...
67.3K 1K 48
Story about a basic girl who loves reading romantic books, listening to music, rainy days and Fall and has totally no social life. She meets someone...